Guest nisssr3

daesungiee

ae126843486321227925341.jpg

cr: as tagged

@Seungri teased his hyungs in Electric Love Tour

maknae's so cute teasing his hyung :lol:

@Dae's interview

it's so sad to read this part of the interview

Whenever I don’t wanna smell something, I only need to block one nostril. (laughs) It’s such a relief that my voice is back. I thought I wouldn’t be able to talk or taste but I can walk and run and everything. After the accident my way of thinking has totally changed, I’m much more optimistic now.”

lol, dae :lol: yeah, he's more braver now as seen on some fo episode after his accident, i remembered hyori mentioned about it.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daedae's interview was so touching

as it gets even deeper.

I love how he is getting

more braver and becomes more

optismistic after the incident.

"During the first domestic concert after my accident, I was given the chance to sing in one of the songs sitting on stage. Seeing the people wave their gold glowsticks around made me feel like I was in a dream. It was such a deeply moving and precious experience."

The power of VIPz &

a passion for a performer.

Guest WintersRain

OMG THE MV IS OUT!!!!! XD

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINKS!!!!

i really like the MV, but i agree with a lot of the other fans here, it would have been a lot more surprising if they hadn't already released all those teasers, because it did kind of seem like a compilation of the teasers into one MV. i agree, they didn't sync up the clips that well, and though the MV was so totally undoubtedly big bang, there did seem to be something missing... it was probably just the editing, which was a bit off.

Ok, i don't want to make this a big deal in here, but i'm really worried... and i need to bounce this off some people... so can i bother you guys?

is it just me, or does 2ne1 seem to be... pretty much owning big bang in popularity terms right now? i mean, on allkpop 2ne1's mv has over 1600 comments in 2 days, and big bang's only has 656 or something... and in terms of youtube viewings too, 2ne1's mv was uploaded only half a day before big bang's, pretty much, and they have... WAY more views...

:(

i'm probably just being silly and paranoid... maybe? but i'm really worred... i have this irrational feeling that while 2ne1 is good, they don't deserve to be more popular than big bang, especially because without big bang, they wouldn't be anything like what they are right now. i mean, if big bang hadn't set the stage for their "hiphop" style, kpop wouldn't have taken notice of them at all... i mean, could you see them surviving back in 2006/2007 like big bang did?

wow, that was depressing. SOOOOO~~~~ ending this on a bright note, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MV LINKS (again)!!

are they doing another cf in thailand? o.O that'd be SO awesome, but now i really wish they'd come do one in the US... lol ^.^

Guest yaoming11

@winterrain

i was thinking the same thing too...

their CF song charted higher than BB's CF song too

Big Bang still has a lot of fans but Big Bang hasn't really come together as a group to release anything for a long time, in Korea at least. Fans might move to another group because of their absence but i have no doubt that they will come as soon as Big Bang as a whole comes back.

2ne1 has been releasing songs left and right recently so their current popularity is really high and honestly their MV was much more complex and "unique" not mention expensive lol

but i don't really mind cuz its all YG Family.

and I would have thought that Absense makes the Heart grow fonder lol but guess not

i'm not worried though cuz once Big Bang comes back for real everyones gonna be hopping back on.

in the mean time there's GD's concert cd and dvd and Tae yang's solo album and Daesung? I think TOP is after Big Bang rite and finally Seungri.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I don't think we should think of it that way...cuz the thing is that LG/YG has already released the editor's cuts, making MV, etc...so we've already expect most of it already in the MV, so most people will just watch it w/o commenting...And the fact that it is for a CF, so I wouldn't expect much either... As for 2NE1's MV, it is made by YG people (previous director for GD's MV and 2NE1's) , so of couse, there's more stages and stuff to look forward to.

Big Bang and 2NE1 are in the same company and are like brothers and sisters. We should support them all together as YG Family. XD

But I have to admit to that I actually though about it too cuz the boys was pretty much absent the whole year last year so there's always that part where u worried about them losing fans...., but I think it's just different marketing strategies...And even I wasn't expecting much cuz I knew I will see the same thing over w/ the making MV's and stuff so I didn't anticipate much either, u get what I mean? LOL...

Guest loveshatori

i seriously still dont understand everyone is so worried about big bang when it comes 2ne1

is 2ne1 doing sold out shows in japan and korea ?

are they holding concerts in large arenas?

who's fanbase is bigger?

the reason why 2ne1 had more views is because their video was better its as simple as that]

not because they are somehow more popular than big bang

honestly as much as i enjoyed watching lollipop 2 the video was not as good as the first one not to mention it wasnt very interesting

i think people need to chillax about bb's popularity

they dont seem fazed by it

fans come and go always its nothing new

people naturally lose interest

honestly when big bang comes back they will blow everyone out of the water and fans will be crawling back :DDDD

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i don't think there is anything to worry about with BB & 2ne1

i'll say it, i'm a 2ne1 fan as well as BB and I've definitely been waiting for the lollipop 2 mv more

like others have said, lollipop 2 already had different cuts and versions out on YT

naturally the curiosity will be lower.

but in any case, the views for the lollipop 2 mv is now at 85,362

anyway i'm lovinggggg the MV!

im so happy taeyang has more screen time in the mv since the other versions were kinda lacking some TY

the part where he says "so sexy hey" just kills me everytime <3<3

Guest ooxstacee

Dae's interview is so sad. :(

I would say the car accident one is the scariest one of all.

I've already stated what I wanted to say in his solo thread so I won't say it again here.

Anyways, aw. Lucky Thai VIPs! <3

Hope they get to see a lot of them.

It really is a repeat of history, haha.

And there's no need to worry about BB's popularity.

They'll be fine. It's just that they haven't been active in Korea in a while, so it's going to take people a while before they follow BB like before. BB's the one selling out on concerts in Korea & Japan, solo or not. So what's there to worry about? Plus, girls have it harder in the entertainment industry. They usually have less fans than the boys. And since 2ne1 is in the same company as BB, with similar styles .. kind of, same producers, etc. I'm pretty sure most Blackjacks are VIPs and most VIPs are Blackjacks. It's fair to say they share a lot of fans. No need to worry.

It's only a CF mv. Wait till their COMEBACK mv comes. I'm sure it'll be a bang.

Oh yeah. Maknae! LOL!

He's too funny. Getting revenge on those hyungs of his. :P

Except, I bet he got a beating after the concerts.

I can see it. GD with him in a headlock, yeah.

TOP pushing him out of some window like he did with Dae on FO.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

i don't think we should compare 2NE1's video and BB's video

because simply 1 was made by LG's director to promote the phone

while another one was made by YG's Top director to promote the song

if you guys look at 2ne1's video that was made by SamSung to promote the phone

the video wasn't even that good, and the concept was cutesy

so just by looking at the one made by LG vs Samsung

rather than LG vs YG

we can clearly see which one is better

Guest shinhdeplol

Lollipop Girl's me2day update

CS0.7968595_1_1.jpg

VK0.7968618_1_1.jpg

대성군은 투명 오토바이라도 타고 있는 걸까요? 그리고 저 멀리 시크한 도시 남자의 분위기를 풍기는 승리군까지ㅋㅋㅋ 즐거워 보이는 빅뱅의 모습입니다 ^-^

Eng trans:

Is Daesung riding a transparent motorbike? The atmosphere is a little strange up to Seungriㅋㅋㅋ Hope you enjoy the BIG BANG-ness ^-^

Translated by AA_CHAN

http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/13/me2day-...0313/#more-4290

Guest Unnursvana

awww Dae's interview was so sad... I cried a little while I was reading it... I am glad that his voice is good again... not being able to hear his voice ever again would be very painful for me and all of the other VIPs, who doesn't love this amazing soulful voice.

I am glad that he is recovered now, it looks like he did grow a lot during the recovery and after the accident. I have always felt like he came more mature or more grown up and it looks like he is enjoying every moment that he lives now which is good.

LOL at Maknae revenge XD I bet he felt great being able to tease his hyungs like that, especially G-Dragon.

about Big Bangs lollipop girl vs. 2ne1 try to follow me. I am a VIP and Big Bang is my number 1 group in Korea but I still only watched the Lollipop MV once or twice because I had only seen all the other stuff like directors cut and everything before it so it wasn't that exiting or anything and it wasn't as good as the first lollipop MV and I thought 2ne1 try to follow me MV was just much better and it had much better quality in it and it was just much better done and it was exiting so I and probably many others watched it more time then Big Bang's lollipop.

i don't think we should compare 2NE1's video and BB's video

because simply 1 was made by LG's director to promote the phone

while another one was made by YG's Top director to promote the song

if you guys look at 2ne1's video that was made by SamSung to promote the phone

the video wasn't even that good, and the concept was cutesy

so just by looking at the one made by LG vs Samsung

rather than LG vs YG

we can clearly see which one is better

You just took words from

my mouth.

Totally agree with that.

& that is precisely why there

are cuts being released on the

LOLLIPOP 2 mv way before its actual release

which results into not much of a

surprise on the concept itself.

As someone had said before

most of us VIPz are also BLACKJACKS

& vice versa,so we will tend to support

both at the same time.

I am happy to see that Seungri

is getting rather active

in his school with all the pictures being

released.I am rather jealous of those

who are able to hang out with him.

Guest prettygirl_pc

OMG THE MV IS OUT!!!!! XD

i'm probably just being silly and paranoid... maybe? but i'm really worred... i have this irrational feeling that while 2ne1 is good, they don't deserve to be more popular than big bang, especially because without big bang, they wouldn't be anything like what they are right now. i mean, if big bang hadn't set the stage for their "hiphop" style, kpop wouldn't have taken notice of them at all... i mean, could you see them surviving back in 2006/2007 like big bang did?

I dont know about that.. i agree that 2ne1 are doing extremely well with their music as compare to Big Bang (FOR NOW).. but is it really fair to compare the two groups? I am sure that 2ne1 never saw themselves to be more popular or better than Big Bang... and they know they owe some portion of their happiness to their oppas and hence, they are not trying to compete with them.. Besides.. 2ne1 are fairly a new group and Big Bang hasn't had a chance to promote themselves in Korea.. Once their new song and album comes out i know they are going to be up in the charts again!

I think YG should really change their marketing strategies.. i dont think making fans wait for MV is really cutting it anymore...for one.. fans expectations are really high when they do that.. and if it is not delievered it's not a good feeling.. for fans AND BB for sure.. So i hope that they dont make us wait long for BB album, TOP solo, Seungri Solo! i really can't wait!! :)

luv pri

Guest shinhdeplol

The mask Jiyong wore in Lollipop2 MV. LOL @ the "flowers" on it :lol:

3L0.7977656_1_1.jpg

5A0.7977658_1_1.jpg

CS0.7977655_1_1.jpg

C: MarsTV @ baidu

Dara talks about TOP in her Star Diary ^^

Eventually, Sandara officially started off her activities as an actress. She appeared in the music video of Gummy’s ‘I’m Sorry’ with T.O.P, member of the group Big Bang. Sandara looked a little bashful as she recollected her memories from filming the music video.

”TOP is quite shy around strangers, and I’m not exactly social either so we hardly talked at the studio. My conversations with TOP consisted of only three phrases: ‘Hello. Goodbye. Good work.’ To tell the truth, we’re still awkward. (laughs)”

S: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...031113131758347

C: sjay.x @ YGLadies.com + zombieflu @ omonatheydidnt

^ So that mask is a batman's mask.

To wear such a thing on the head

is just Kwon leadah's style.

Kwon Leadah's eccentric way

of dressing up.

I find these fanmade

songs super cute,though

they are not that new:

GD Fanmade Birthday Song

It was lke an encouragement

for Kwon leadah's during his hard times.

I really wanted to know what is the song

all about.If only someone would

translate this lyrics.

Loving the melody as much.

Archived