★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lOveKorea

And not to mention the hottest performance in perhaps KPOP history O_O I know the HyoriTOP kiss was a huge deal (and it was so hot, I was screaming in my blanket at 4 AM. And did anybody else think the kissing GD on the forhead was just as hot? XD)

Exactly^^ The more I watch the performance the more I love Hyori and our boys together. They do have chemistry indeed.

LOL Dunno why but I also think the kissing GD on the forehead is a bit underrated, anyone has pics or caps of that moment?

Guest jemnise

wow TEN freaking pages, full of CONGRATULAORY messages,

i hope they get to read all of em'! :w00t:

2jcvkfm.jpg

263fs7s.jpg

credits to ChoCo@BBVIPZ

2ywu96x.jpg

1zck6td.jpg

credits to Ssol*쏠@BBVIPZ

CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !CONGRATULATION ! CONGRATULATION !!

!!!

TOP and Hyori ! OMGGG ~~ I was so ...chocked ! HAHA ! >< They are cute ^^*

Warned for spamming.

Guest top-a-holic

congratulations to BIG BANG for winning daesang and best male group !

they really deserve it !

i'm really surprised that jewelery won best house :/

but i guess they can't win at everything...

GOOD LUCK TO THE BOYS AS THEY EXPERIENCE ANOTHER YEAR OF BEING THE BEST !

LOL; if you're wondering why i'm so calm right now, especially after hyoriTOP uh. yea. i dunno really. i kinda freaked out when i saw the pictures and thought of strangling hyori even though she's one of my favorite female artists.. but really. it was a peck.. just a peck. i keep telling myself that so my head won't explode. but yea. i think my love for top is.... disintegrating. i dunno why. not bashing. just the truth. to be honest, the perf was okay. it was kinda too scandalous, but its all good. big bang kinda drowns out hyori in stage presence. LOL i bet they'll be talking about this one for years... and again.. the kiss was whatevers really.. but was it really necessary? i don't think he was supposed to kiss hyori... but then again.. who knows. :mellow: LOL i kinda feel like TOP cheated on me. heehee

LOL i watched it a second time.. and the whole time during the tophyori scene, i was thinking... what am i gonna do about my math folder if i stop liking top? because as you can see... its COVEREd with TOP.. literally. my TOP folder !

i must say,

seungri totally killed his part.

the u-go-girl?

and when i say killed

i mean like OWNd PWNd even !

like holysmokes i really can't wait for strong baby to be performed !

LOL

all the unni's got excited when dae come out !

Guest lovely272

i loved TOP's facial expressions when he was holding in the tears for the Artist of the Year award and before and after the kiss with Hyori.

CONGRATS BOYS.

they truly desereved it.

Exactly^^ The more I watch the performance the more I love Hyori and our boys together. They do have chemistry indeed.

LOL Dunno why but I also think the kissing GD on the forehead is a bit underrated, anyone has pics or caps of that moment?

I AGREE with you and scribbles*! I saw pictures of the kiss between Top and Hyori first before seeing it in the performance and I swear it looked far more intense and passionate in the pictures that I was surprised it was almost just a peck (though it still made me melt). For some reason though the kiss on GD's forehead really KILLED me (in a good way) and I think it has something to do with the fact that I loved everything he did leading up to that, with him on his knees and all! I'll try to make a .gif of it!

Anyways truly loved this special stage.. the boys and Hyori were just AMAZING! And of course CONGRATS TO BIGBANG for all their awards!!

EDIT Here it is

gdhyori.gif

gdhyori004-1.jpg

NO HOTLINKING PLEASE!

Credit: godlove clubbox, liliabloom@bigbang_media lj comm (for the original video); me (for the caps and .gif)

Sorry if it's kinda small, I didn't want the page to take a long time to load but if anyone wants a bigger version you can PM me!

Also thank you jemnise for those awesome pictures!!

Guest crashandburn

jemnise - those last two pictures of GD are adorable.

This is my first time posting here.

Congratulations in winning Best male group and Best artist of the year! You guys deserved it with all your hard work and amajing songs.

Looking at the pictures the kiss looked really hot, but watching i was disappointed since it wasn't even a peck. If i had a chance to kiss TOP i would of done more than just stand there. :blush:

I cant believe I actually stayed up from 3am-9am watching this. Im still dead tired right now. But I couldnt miss this show I knew big bang was going to be great.

Guest saranghae!

The thing about the kiss is that we're saying stuff like "oh I wish it was hotter" but if it was we'd all be angry hahaha.

I think if Hyori had reacted at all she would have gotten alot (more) antis on her case....

Guest ooxstacee

GOODBYE OLD THREADD.

HELLOOOO NEW!<3<3

this is like the best way to start a NEW thread :)

this new thread's moving way fast!

TOP&Hyori's kiss almost killed me. My heart nearly stopped beating, LOL!

I went to sleep right after cause i was DEAD tired .. at 6 am haha :)

I must say, last night was one of the best nights EVER

but Soompi went on maintenance RIGHT WHEN THEY PERFORMED! omfg.

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG :D

they surely deserved BEST MALE GROUP AND BEST ARTIST OF THE YEAR!

OMFG.

i still can't get over last night/this morning. HAHA

big bang hwaitinggg<33

omg. i managed to download the clips just then. last night, only TOP and Seung ri's parts were up so i watched those - and they get better after each watch.

BUT OMG. LOOK ONLY AT ME(S)! THAT WAS HOTTTT! I loved Taeyang's dance! and then GD and his pyramid. LOLOL. GD's kiss was just as scandalous, the way she held him like that. I SQUEALED SO HARDD! when he bent down like that! and the she kisses the top of his head. It was quick but when you see pictures, it's wholly... yeah

haven't finished watching it yet but i will. OMGGGGG.

BIG BANG PWNED MKMF THIS YEAR. TOTAL PWNAGE. their performance was so hot and i'm so glad that VIPs aren't going crazy over hyori. She's a fan just like us. WE would want to be in her position as well. =) I'm wodnering if TOP's kiss was like in the spur of the moment, cause like... she looked suprised LOL

anyway... CONGRATS TO WINNING AGAIN! i had like 4 hours of sleep today. T_T" AND ALL FOR BIG BANG!

Guest frappucino

New threaddd! Yayyy ♥

OH BB HOW WE LOVE YOU SO

I'm so late! I didn't get a chance to go on the computer until just now, but H`ODAMN the LJ community was going nuts LOL

And then I read it

and then I died.

I DIED.

A MILLIONTH CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANGGG ;___;

Oh gawd I teared up watching the videos haha;;;

So proud. /happytears If anyone deserved those awards it was totally them.

I was seriously going crazy just now and my mom was all "What the hell is wrong with you" LOL

Gah I need to go watch all the clips now. xD

GOTTA SEE THAT KISS HAHA, GO TABI (what a lucky fanboy!)

BIG BANG FIGHTING ♥

Guest jolenegd

I seriously cried at every award they got~

I'm so proud of them! They've come so far

& they're still continuing to get better &

more amazing.

CONGRATZ BIG BANG & VIP

I LOVE YOU!<3

Guest doofus9

congratulations to BIG BANG for winning daesang and best male group !

they really deserve it !

i'm really surprised that jewelery won best house :/

but i guess they can't win at everything...

GOOD LUCK TO THE BOYS AS THEY EXPERIENCE ANOTHER YEAR OF BEING THE BEST !

LOL; if you're wondering why i'm so calm right now, especially after hyoriTOP uh. yea. i dunno really. i kinda freaked out when i saw the pictures and thought of strangling hyori even though she's one of my favorite female artists.. but really. it was a peck.. just a peck. i keep telling myself that so my head won't explode. but yea. i think my love for top is.... disintegrating. i dunno why. not bashing. just the truth. to be honest, the perf was okay. it was kinda too scandalous, but its all good. big bang kinda drowns out hyori in stage presence. LOL i bet they'll be talking about this one for years... and again.. the kiss was whatevers really.. but was it really necessary? i don't think he was supposed to kiss hyori... but then again.. who knows. :mellow: LOL i kinda feel like TOP cheated on me. heehee

sorry for cutting your post~ :) i love hyori too but when i saw the kiss.. i wanted to attack her lols. in a way i feel like Top also cheated on me :unsure: . but yeah, i also thought big bang woulda won the house and electronic category.

congratulations to big bang on thread #2 and their awards. i was really afraid dbsk was going to win when i saw how many votes they were leading by big bang; thank god it wasnt based on just votes. big bang REALLY deserved it this year, their hard work and dedication really paid off. :wub:

Guest ygb0unce

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANGGGGG!!! the boys really deserve the awards! this after years of hard hard work - and it'll only get better from here! expecting great things in 2009...

awesome hothothot perf and gasp scandalous kiss.

what a great day. the boys just won 4 awards and there's a revamped new thread #2! =]

Guest onewaylove

CONGRATS BIG BANG~!! ahhh i haven't watched it yet but i'm downloading right now... whee they've worked real hard for the VIPs this year and they TOTALLY deserve it! also, HyoriTOP kiss= hot! :w00t:

Guest K.STEPHee

Congrats Big Bang! You all deserved those awards! With all the sweat and hardwork!

Hope you win more in the future~

Again, CONGRATS! ><

P.S: Those kisses were hot.

Guest chuchu728

im not sure why there is a second version

but it looks REALLY NICE!

congrats to the boys...despite what people say THEY REALLY DESERVE ARTIST OF THE YEAR<3

i can't wait for golden disk awards now!

hehe omg when i saw gd on his knees i was likke whoaaaa !!!

so hawt cause he was there ,.... on his knees ... singing ... and hyori was like .... ringht next to him ..

and like ...

i spazzed ...

i told my unnie about the award thing and she was like wah ?

and i was like .. nvm and told her tat top kissed hyori and

she freacked .. and like so funny

cause now she officaly hates hyori XD

Archived