★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarahkristine

The new CJ ads are bad-richard simmons! As usual, G-Dragon looks so chic and cool! But I have a question, just what kind of advertisement is CJ? Is it a brand endorsement, something like promoting the company? Cause LOL, CJ is a huge industry player, why would they need ads? Got me wondering...

And what are Big Bang's other active endorsements/brand collaborations?

Lotte

LG

Nikon

CJ

Nexon Games (Elsword, Dragon Nest)

10 Corso Como

Uniqlo

Bean Pole

G-Market

Are these the only active ones?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS} IN THEIR SHOES - Shoes Big Bang has worn before -!

Here are some of the brands of shoes Big Bang has worn before. :)

1.jpg

Marc Jacobs Crash Combo Hi-Top Trainers

2.jpg

3.jpg

John Lawrence Sullivan Hi Cut Sneakers

4.jpg

Bernhard Willhelm Sneakers

5.jpg

Bernhard Willhelm Star Lace Sneakers

6.jpg

Acne Striking Shoes

7.jpg

Nike Blazer Hi White Black

8.jpg

Adidas Originals by Originals Nizza Hi

by Jeremy Scott “Tassels”

9.jpg

Lanvin Fall/Winter 2009 High Top Trainer

10.jpg

Lanvin High Top Trainer Jersey Felt/Suede

11.jpg

Lanvin Fall/Winter 2009 Grey Canvas Sneakers

12.jpg

13.jpg

Lanvin Fall/Winter 2008 | Side Zip Sneaker

14.jpg

Lanvin High Top Trainer

15.jpg

Lanvin 2008 High Top Sneaker

16.jpg

Lanvin Jersey High Top Sneaker

Source: 花边儿2010@Baidu

Credit : @ygnaticsbb0c_normal.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

lol it's amazing how his expressions changed :lol:

from a happy-go-lucky little boy

61951727.jpg

to a wet blanket :P

66869704.jpg

C: 승리(이승현) @ bestiz

Guest darkaz619

The new CJ ads are bad-richard simmons! As usual, G-Dragon looks so chic and cool! But I have a question, just what kind of advertisement is CJ? Is it a brand endorsement, something like promoting the company? Cause LOL, CJ is a huge industry player, why would they need ads? Got me wondering...

And what are Big Bang's other active endorsements/brand collaborations?

Lotte

LG

Nikon

CJ

Nexon Games (Elsword, Dragon Nest)

10 Corso Como

Uniqlo

Bean Pole

G-Market

Are these the only active ones?

they are selling credit cards something like that.

Guest sarahkristine

MY GOD those sneakers! The prices of those pairs are not a joke. The cheapest of the bunch are the Adidas ones. Acne shoes range from $400-$1000! And damn those Lanvin sneakers, they are most expensive bunch, starting at $700 a pair. The boys are really lucky to be able to own those sneakers, and it's soooo nice of Jiyong to donate A LOT of his own pairs to charity. It's really NOT A JOKE to own a cabinet full of these branded shoes. YG really pampers Big Bang with their fashionable AND EXPENSIVE clothes, accessories, and shoes.

Guest indianbread

felt like crying with proudness after reading all the posts bout the lazy loyal fan issue.

it's funny how that was my last question before the issue came up.

why the heck are we so loyal??

lol, answers are in you guys, and also in the previous posts.

though, i bet the boys are relieved we're not active fanatical hyper fans.

we don't STALK them 24/7. we give them SPACE.

we don't THROW presents at them. that would hurt them. (unlike certain fans i know..*cough*)

and is it safe to say that our first impression on them was:

"woah, they're music is great!" and not "hot dang, they're soooooo good looking!!"

at least, that was my case. lol.

as one of the VIPs said, even though we're lazy, WE STILL SPAZZZZZZZ ALOT!!!

yay for SPAAZZZZZEEEESSSSS!!

YES, I agree 100%! I'd just like to add my 2 cents regarding VIPs being lazy: I've noticed that Big Bang attract more older fans (late teens, 20s, 30s, 40+ perhaps) compared to a lot of other idol groups. Generally older fans like myself (I'm 22) have uni/college and full time jobs (which is my case) and we generally have other things we'd rather do than sit in front of the computer all day voting on a meaningless poll, or stalking their every move and worrying about who they may be dating etc. We may not manage to trend Big Bang on twitter all that often, or make them #1 in polls, but we get into action when it matters. We support their music and buy their CDs - also an advantage of having a lot of older fans: being older  = having a job, job = money, money = credit card, credit card = purchase BB CDs and other BB stuff online :D I love how we care more about our own lives than the boys', how we don't feed the trolls on a certain news site and just brush them off with a grain of salt, how we don't trash talk other groups to make BB look better. We are not an immature and insecure fan base and I love that. 

I completely agree about our first impression being 'wow, their music is so good' rather than 'wow these boys are hot'. That definitely applied to me too :D Even though I think they're the most handsome kpop group atm, when I first saw them I was thinking 'what kind of group is this?' as I was not used to anything except the typical pretty boy appearances of nearly all male kpop groups. However, once they started the performance I was so impressed! Great live, great song and stage presence like no other =D I think we stay loyal because their music draws us in and keeps us interested. I had stopped listening to Kpop for 2 years (was a big fan of Shinhwa but got busy with uni and subsequently lost interest in following Kpop) and told myself I would never listen to Kpop again but then I heard Taeyang's Wedding Dress, which led to me listening to Lies, then Haru Haru....then all of BB's albums.....now I'm a VIP >.> haha that's the power of BB's music! One song was enough to drag me back into the world of Kpop even after I've lost interest! What sets their songs apart from a lot of other stuff out there is that the more you listen the better it gets. Although I've listened to Haru Haru a gazillion times and each time I think wow I can't possibly love this song more it just proves me wrong. I will be a loyal VIP no matter how long it takes them to release their next album because Big Bang's songs are timeless and their music is hard to beat. No other group produces such great music consistently with every album. Even now I still see comments about Lies and Haru Haru being great songs and they were released over 3 and 2 years ago respectively. I think the same phenomenon will happen with Tonight, Love Song and Stupid Liar - they may not be raved about now by everyone and may be compared with Lies and Haru Haru but perhaps 1, 2 years later people will appreciate how great these songs are. Each year a heap of fresh cute faces will debut in the form of male kpop groups but very few if any at all will make music of the same quality that is on par with Big Bang. Big Bang's music stands the test of time, and that's how they keep their fans. 

/end spazz (This VIP is never too lazy to read spazzes and always have time for a BB spazz herself ;])

Guest shinhdeplol

[LYRICS] [japanese] Ms. Liar

How could you be so How could you be そう

もうありえないよ (How to believe her)

自分胜手なその态度 尽きることのないウソ

girl you got me in love all in for the win and I was locked to your love

so true honey-boo not a thought to upset ya - it rocks to've met ya

diamonds and pearls couldn't match-up my win

now you wanna be aware move a little more slow

never pickin' up my calls it's gettin' kinda wack,uh!

can't believe you throwin' shade baby that's wrong

afterall you put on you deserve this song

暧昧な関系 问いつめたって 答えの无いゲーム

Monday to Sunday 振り回され Hey Baby don't lie to me Oh!

Hey You're stupid liar You're stupid liar

バレバレな嘘などもういらない

You're stupid liar You're stupid liar You know? I know!!

このままじゃ君を Baby I'm gonna hate you

近づきたくない Baby don't do this

You're stupid liar You're stupid liar liar liar liar

How could you be そう How could you be そう

何がウソ? 君の全てが怖くて ただ・・・黙るしかなく隣で笑うんだ

let me tell ya...surely it was you and me we'd see the sunset risin'

one day you would come up surprisin'

starright mean bein' how you gonna flip that from lovely to grimly

it's shakin' my head... no doubt it's zone in the red...

step back relax look back never that

our love just fade to black

ゾクゾクさせるほど Psychoなレディ

でも会うとナゼか Baby I can't hate you

深みにハマって You know I love you

You're stupid liar You're stupid liar

真実はどこへ? もう见えないよ

チープすぎる罠 抜け出せないよ

I'm so Stupid I'm so Stupid I'm so Stupid

I'm Stupid I'm so Stupid Stupid

I'm so Stupid I'm so Stupid I'm so Stupid (oh no~)

バレバレな嘘などもういらない

このままじゃ君を Baby I'm gonna hate you

近づきたくない Baby don't do this

You're stupid liar You're stupid liar liar liar liar

C: 灵灵@GDFW // intro° @ baidu

Guest li_nikoru

Thank U so much for the lyrics!! i can't wait to hear the whole thing tomorrow :D

I was wondering since soompi released another's group interview just now.. Anyone knows if BB's interview is gonna be released or it got lost? (Just like Don't go home MV :( )

Guest samosvetleee

{RANDOM}BiG BanG taking over the food industry ,too ?!

295457248.jpg

''Dropping by to post this. Anyone likes seaweed / nori? Here's Big Bang seaweed / nori to enjoy. Big Bang's taking over the food industry too?''

Credit : shared via @bigbanghavenBBH-avatar_normal.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

[sCANS] YG Family concert photobook

b276ffc84d8d6d5993457e3.th.jpgd192ab2d7074a4a0e7cd403.th.jpgd366b6158d7ef38af6039e2.th.jpgda6634fca54eb7cd58ee903.th.jpge4db33b5a570d3fdd8335a5.th.jpg

615f916847bec08080cb4a0.th.jpg70f13e0e9d9b9b8b63d9863.th.jpg87709357a7ae25d58d54303.th.jpg93ae849f4974dd526f068c0.th.jpgaa9c352209610671d507420.th.png

f6dea8e8a84cab732cf5345.th.jpg088430f5d393ea910b46e02.th.jpg2cc4ae5eb95322849d82042.th.jpg2da62dd945b71b496227982.th.jpg3923be200c848f4d8b82a10.th.jpg5a2e7a25f69801089922ed3.th.jpg

ada05c5f31ae45702934f00.th.jpgb1654a0f734b3df52fddd40.th.jpgc4835765fc73fa3a0d33fa2.th.jpgc9918c57364e1742377abe2.th.jpg

dc9494d58b6cd06e960a163.th.pngdc9494d58b9cd06e960a160.th.pngead8a42470589da9d6cae22.th.jpgf15e8f1a517c30d186d6b60.th.png

ffbfd9dbab4901b577c6382.th.jpg0c4c9be99e6c0c4cfcfa3c0.th.png2b85e5ffc559f103242df23.th.jpg400dd556175857061138c23.th.png

5fa7e82c3e69a5c1023bf62.th.jpg81788e17bb622124cb80c43.th.png8293ba1ee6294bee4bedbc5.th.jpg8a95062f778371a498250a0.th.png

8cae57660048161eeaf8f80.th.png93ae849f4976dd526f068c0.th.png9d9bace9389336b5cf1b3e2.th.jpga74e6ddc1dbda881b7fd480.th.png

C: vivalavu@tumblr、Hing Daesung @ blog naver // 南永裴是星星 @ baidu

"after all you've put on you deserve this song"  J version  Stupid Liar is going to be even more epic.

Lol its funny but Tabi Japanese is really improving... little by little :wub:

I will be a loyal VIP no matter how long it takes them to release their  next album because Big Bang's songs are timeless and their music is  hard to beat.

I wish I can +infinity cause this is the stone cold truth. Until whenever.

Guest shinhdeplol

[sTYLE] G-Dragon - House of Flora - Marcel Icon Head 2010 F/W

viewgimagephp.jpg

viewgimagephps.jpg

viewgimagephpa.jpg

House of Flora - Marcel Icon Head 2010 F/W (Wool felt)

C: 프다미G @ DCInside

He always has those interesting accessories :P

Guest sarahkristine

I backread the thread from page 1750... that was the pages during Feb 24 onwards, the days of their comeback. It still sends chill down my spine reading about how we spazzed about the new album, the big show, the all-kills, and lots of other things.

First, we got heart attacks and we hyperventilated about the new songs, and how every freaking song charted in the top 10 (top 6 for some charts). Big Bang literally redefined "all-kill." If Park Bom had a perfect all-kill for 1 song, Big Bang had a perfect all-kill for one whole mini-album. All-kills for 7 straight days.

And then we spazzed about the Big Show details, fancams, and fan accounts. GTOP-Tori kisses, GD's boobs and femininity, Dae's smell. Epic.

The next day Big Bang broke in the iTunes overall albums chart... and their achievement in iTunes and Youtube charts are still unprecedented up to today.

And the Big Bang show premiered, and we all went crazy for the awesome stages and behind the scenes. And the next morning we found out it almost doubled the last audience share of the timeslot. And that all ads were sold out.

And then, there came the worries for the "relatively low" album sales during the first 3 days of sales. 32k in 3 days, and VIPs already worried! But by Monday, 58k sales, the highest single day sales in recent years... 86k in 4 days, 94k in 1 week. And we all thought we were so foolish for ever doubting Big Bang's selling power.

Then came the multiple comeback stages, broadcast appearances, 9 mutizens, and many more achievements.

It feels good to look back. What an epic and historical ride it has been. I'm just so happy that I became a part of this legendary comeback. A comeback that will always be a benchmark in Kpop idol industry.

Archived