Guest the7REAL.

idk if you guys have seen this:

BigBang-Taeyang G-Dragon+Se7en-celebrate official website opening GDYB

Thanks for that fanaccount sam,

im kinda sad the girl was turned down but i dont think BB would

permit her taking photos w/ them. *sigh* But at least she was able

to shook hands w/ Top & Kush..and even talked a bit

w/ YB and GD... lucky her!

[NEWS] Teen Top’s L. Joe favorite girl group? Big Bang!

oidlic.png

[fan♥] Oppa what girl group do you like?

[L.Joe] Big Bang ke ke ke

This is so funny because L Joe’s real name is ‘Lee Byung Hun’ like the actor, and Lee Byung Hun the actor also picked Big Bang a while ago as his favorite when he was asked what girl group he liked XDD are they using Big Bang as a decoy? haha nah, L. Joe is known to be a huge Big Bang fanboy especially of GD. ^^

(source: teen top’s cyworld translated: alee@ibigbang)

[sUBBED] Big Bang interview on FUJI TV's Tokudane! (110503)

source: Trisya@BigBangWORLD

2whgg80.jpg

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So BB safely arrived and are back to promotions in Japan. Everything happened so fast. Now its time to switch gears and pray for more success in Japan. I believe the boys will work even harder so I'm looking forward to their next JMusic as well. They performed great but I sometimes worry about them promoting songs with so much English in it. I've never been a big fan of their J company but I'm going to try and be more supportive this go round. as we all should :)

Loved the CFs! Dae so adorkable when dancing :lol::w00t: And I can't wait see the maknaes on the Beatles Code. Lol what will RiRi reveal this time?

Aww so that means L.Joe only has BB in his heart, so cute ^_^

Ah forgot to mention that poll that BB won :sweatingbullets: haha there's so much jealousy from others, but they must realize that BB is the best group in SK now it's time for everyone to accept this reality.

Guest KeKe7

ah.. yeah.. I saw VIPs posting it, there are nos on it.

I wonder in total how many cards they produce .

also, I just went to G-market.. there isn't English translations..

how to purchase from it 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Here is the G-Market site I use - its in Eng.  Hope its useful to you.

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_category/category.asp?gdmc_cd=200000549&link_type=LIST&search_err=

Guest my11

yup! i know SM invested them and yeah they have to trans every single news about their artists , but putting the article about "0.12 percent increase" is kinda funny, right ? since jumping around 1% is a big deal for the broadcast stations , it's just like a piece of cake.

but our boys can make it jump to 3->5% , crash down the radio online ! that's what i call significant.

what do u mean?SME invested akp?as a sponsor? OMG! I'm totally dumbfounded about that! Now i know exactly why i "SOMETIMES" feel sick about their articles (especially sm related idols)

But I don't think we can credit the 5% increase in Infinity Challenge to GD alone because there were lots of other guests in that episode

We'll see in next week's ratings whether they can actualy bring a better audience share for Infinity Challenge since that would be a Big Bang special.

please update us then their next weeks ratings without BIGBANG relation...but they will be there again next week right? thanks in advance!!!

Guest princess_vip

Teen Top L.Joe's favorite girl group is...BIGBANG?

f9qr2d.png

Fan: 
Oppa what girl group do you like?

L.Joe: 
Big Bang ke ke ke

source: teen top’s cyworld 

translated: alee@ibigbang

Lol, this is toooo awesome XD I love this dude >___<

EDIT:

That DVD loooks soo beautiful O.O &nd the photoboook! LOL!

Guest jcldfc

You can't believe fan accounts of peoples heights because it's very difficult to perceive height when you're meeting them. TOP is pretty tall, pretty darn near 181. You can tell from Blue Dragon film awards when he was on stage with Won Bin, who is around 178 cm and TOP was  taller.  In fact the difference was like TOP and GD on stage together so GD is around 177 cm. Unless Won Bin is also lying about his height, which I don't think that's true.

Guest juang_bb

Loved the CFs! Dae so adorkable when dancing :lol::w00t: And I can't wait see the maknaes on the Beatles Code. Lol what will RiRi reveal this time?

Aww so that means L.Joe only has BB in his heart, so cute ^_^

Ah forgot to mention that poll that BB won :sweatingbullets: haha there's so much jealousy from others, but they must realize that BB is the best group in SK now it's time for everyone to accept this reality.

MTE. not trying to sound like an elitist (which other fandoms just love to stick with VIPs), BIGBANG is arguably not the best but the mere FACT that they have CONSISTENTLY topped or ended up being one of the top choices on similar surveys or polls - be it netizens or fan voting, critics' choice, and now even celebrities and industry reps survey - says A LOT. i dont know why some people are still super butthurt about it when this isnt the first time it happened and im pretty sure it wont be the last either.

im not saying that survey is very accurate especially the ranking, no need to analyze it too much, but it at least gives us an insight who among korea's singers are being recognized and remembered by their colleagues to be one of the bests. as a VIP, it makes me happy to see that BIGBANG continues to get a lot of love not only from their fans, critics, media but now also from fellow celebrities and industry people.

edit: and the BIGSHOW MAKING DVD and PHOTOBOOK!!! for concert stuff, it used to be that YG just releases the making photobook without DVD right? then the BTS clips goes together with the concert DVD? now he includes the full BTS with the photobook... more $$$. wonder what BTS clips will be left for the actual concert DVD then lol. YG why are you like this? im just starting to rest my wallet thinking i wont have to spend any 'til the BIGSHOW DVD that'll probably be out in June, then you release this? :crazy:

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110429 More photos of TOP @ LUSH concert

13044321592011050323195.jpg

13044321592011050323194.th.jpg13044321592011050323195.th.jpg13044321592011050323195.th.jpg13044321592011050323195.th.jpg13044321592011050323195tk.th.jpg13044321592011050323200.th.jpg

13044321592011050323200.th.jpg13044321592011050323200.th.jpg13044321592011050323200.th.jpg13044321592011050323200.th.jpg13044321592011050323201.th.jpg13044321592011050323201.th.jpg

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄴㅇㄷ @ DCInside

Feedback for @SOOMPI_BIGBANG

First of all, I, on behalf of all the members who have been taking care of @SOOMPI_BIGBANG, wanna thank you all for the support. We are now having 674 followers, which I think is an awesome feat ^^ Hopefully the number will continue to rise in the future :)

As you know, the twitter has been opened for quite some time and now I wanna ask for your feeadback. What do you think about the twitter for this subforum? Are the updates useful for you? Is there anything you think needs to be improved on?

Please let us know your opinions, thank you~

_Thuy.

Guest sarahkristine

LOL, once again, akp is a battlezone and Big Bang is like their Osama BinLaden, which everyone wants to kill. Aigoo. Can't care less, what's important is people who are part of the industry recognize Big Bang as a top singer. They are definitely not overrated.

I have a question though, in which event and in which video was this taken?

tumblr_lkngh04Xjk1qdphnvo1_500.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

^I believe it was during the ending of MBC Gayo Daejun last year :)

tumblrlk2wxd0vlz1qfbk1q.jpg

C: -bb2st- @ tumblr // fuc.kyeahkpopmacros @ tumblr

i am not lying, but since Secret Big Bang, i think of Lady Daesung everytime i hear or see the word "Smell" lol. My Dad normally isn't amused by any kinds of gag in Korean shows, but he laughed until his face was all red when he saw me watching Daesung's "smeelllllll"

Guest princess_vip

LOL, once again, akp is a battlezone and Big Bang is like their Osama BinLaden, which everyone wants to kill. Aigoo. Can't care less, what's important is people who are part of the industry recognize Big Bang as a top singer. They are definitely not overrated.

I have a question though, in which event and in which video was this taken?

*quoted image*

MBC Gayo Daejun 2010 - GD & TOP Interview..I think? 

^____^

I don't even bother going on allkpop anymore....

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110424 HQ fantaken photos of BIGBANG @ JEJU concert

dsc03781b.th.jpgdsc03690c.th.jpgdsc03696oe.th.jpgdsc03700g.th.jpgdsc03705yo.th.jpg

dsc03718mg.th.jpgdsc03722d.th.jpgdsc03734t.th.jpgdsc03736v.th.jpgdsc03749k.th.jpgdsc03772x.th.jpg

dsc03636w.th.jpgdsc03649h.th.jpgdsc03651bz.th.jpgdsc03658j.th.jpg

dsc03662y.th.jpgdsc03667oj.th.jpgdsc03670p.th.jpgdsc03671i.th.jpg

dsc03677g.th.jpgdsc03788t.th.jpgdsc03797k.th.jpgdsc03799kg.th.jpg

C: toto @ all-idol.com

[PHOTOS] 110326 HQ fantaken photos of BIGBANG @ LDF family concert

dsc06311r.th.jpgdsc06309u.th.jpgdsc06491e.th.jpgdsc06938b.th.jpgdsc06402fz.th.jpg

dsc07025r.th.jpgdsc06449.th.jpgdsc06340e.th.jpgdsc06704t.th.jpgdsc06416o.th.jpg

C: DiviousX @ all-idol.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Rania’s Joy used to be a ‘Big Bang Girl’ for a Thai CF

Rania’s Joy recently expressed her disappointment in not being able to see the members of Big Bang after her debut, especially since they used to work together.

About a year ago, Rania member Joy took part in a Thai CF for “Eversense” with the members of Big Bang. In the CF, she was surrounded by the five men and received their full attention and affection. Joy herself received a lot of headlines prior to her debut for being a ‘Big Bang Girl’ since she was one of the two audition finalists that the members personally chose. Unfortunately, she hasn’t had a chance to meet them again since her official debut last month.

She expressed, “The Big Bang seniors are so busy so there isn’t much of an opportunity for me to see them. It is a bit disappointing that they’re not saying anything.”

Joy recalled some of the positive moments while filming by explaining, “Daesung was like a big brother, kind to everybody. Taeyang taught me some quick moves, thanks for that. I was worried what the fans would think of the CF at first, but they were all very kind to me.”

If you’re unfamiliar with the commercial film, check it out below!

Source: TV Report via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

It is a bit disappointing that they’re not saying anything.

^ Does she expect BIGBANG to mention her here and there? Or am I misinterpreting? <_<

EDIT:

Watch the first 18 seconds

C: raniapantip @ YT // goldenGAZE @ allkpop

Archived