★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarahkristine

http://www.enews24.net/news/01/1206813_1161.html

Republic of Korea entertainment chose the best singers of their country. Veteran singer Cho Yongpil dominated with 15%, which is more than double of second place Big Bang (incidentally the only idol in the top 5). Most of the charters are veteran solo singers.

1. Cho Yongpil

2. Big Bang

3. Lee Seungchul

4. Kim Bumsoo

5. Seo Taiji

6. SNSD

7. TVXQ

8. Kim Gunmo

9. Rain

10. Yoon Doohyun

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarahkristine

LOL, apparently the survey in http://www.enews24.net/news/01/1206813_1161.html was participated by 355 celebrities, record and entertainment companies representatives, and broadcast and production representatives!!

(still editing with the names of participants and complete results)

A110429_023.jpg

A total of 355 entertainment company officials, broadcast industry representatives and celebrities in Republic of Korea participated in a survey about the best singer in the Korean music industry.

Cho Yong Pil came first with 59 votes (15.2%). At the prime age of 60, Cho Yongpil stills stands onstage with passion blah blah something about being chosen for his undying passion.

At number 2, YG Entertainment's Big Bang, who recently signed a new contract to their company, accounted for 29 votes (7.4%). The difference between the first and second place is 30 votes. Respondents selected Big bang as the best in the music industry of Republic of Korea because they've become "hot" icons in recent years.

As soon as they released their 4th mini album Tonight, all five songs shot to the top of charts. Their fashion is another hot topic wherever they go. All the 5 members show individuality, and yet they are able to show harmony and control in their music and lyrics. This is why Big Bang is below Cho Yongpil.

1. Cho Yongpil (59 votes, 15.2%)

2. Big Bang (29 votes, 7.4%)

3. Lee Seungchul (24, 6.1%)

4. Kim Bumsoo (22, 5.6%)

5. Seo Taiji (21, 5.4%)

6. SNSD (17, 4.3%)

7. TVXQ (12, 3%)

8. Kim Gunmo (11, 2.8%)

9. Rain (11, 2.8%)

10. Yoon Doohyun (8. 2%)

Survey Participants:

This list is google translated hahaha. Source: Bestiz

Celebrities:

Kim SunWoong, Nishi, bakyoungrin, hanjaeseok, hongsuah, Alma, Hong Soo Hyun, Kim Hyun Woo, Choi Kang-hee, soyihyeon, gimminseo, bakjibin, Wang SY, bongtaegyu, jeongsiah, gimboreum, imseonggyu, friendly, yunhuiseok, chasuyeon, HY, gangyebin, gimsaerom, yijongseok, seohyorim, choeyunso, Magazine of Gallium Addition, ohchohui, choepilrip, yigwanhun, gosewon, baekjinhui, Whee Sung, Blue lyrics, Tony, Yoon, Gwang Jin Kim, CN BLUE (Jung Shin Lee, JH, gangminhyeok, jeongyonghwa), Resurrection (seojaehyeok, chaejemin), Hong Kyung Min, Kim Kyung Ho, Park Ki Gook, baegiseong, choejaehun, gogyeongcheon, Maya, Glass Box (bakseunghwa yisejun), U-Kiss (Kevin, Soo Hyun Hoon, yigiseop, AJ), 4Minute (jeonjiyun, namjihyeon, heogayun, gwonsohyeon), Mighty Mouth (Shorey, J, lettuce), Admiring (monastery, residents confirmed, Mika, Jay), X-5 (Haewon, Articles, seolhu, Hurricane, Jean), LPG (semi, Yumi), Infinite (Gyu, jangdongwoo, yiseongyeol, IP, Manager, Hoya, El, yiseongjong), nainmyujiseu, (make sure, minha, Sara Lana, yisaem, Erin Beanie reason hyemi Hyun) ZE (Minwoo dongjun junyoung type gale Kevin siwan Heechul taeheon) Flower (Ko) Secret (Song Jia), supernova (bakgeonil), Moses Rich (or singer) Joyounggu, Chang Jae, Lee Seung Hwan, (or broadcast)

Young Soo Ahn, Tae Hyun Kim (or composer)

Broadcasters, and outsource production

Ansanghwi Chul Kim, Dong Kim, SH Cho, Hyung Geodesy jogangtae yeomseongho yieung nine bakhosik Park Chong Lim, Hee Jung Lee Kyung; johongrae jeonhyerin yiingyeong Kim, Ji Young Lee, Joung anaemi choemusong jeongjongyeon Bulletin josangbeom Oh Mi hee Kim Tae Hyun Lee Lee Chanho jeongseungwoo bakjumi seongyongil anjemin gimeunhye Variations Jongchan Hyeon-Woo Shin seongjonggyu ansujeong Smallest Park, Ji Hyun Lee, CK gimyounghwa heohyeonjeong win baekseungryong Grace Park Su Jin Jeong Lee, Soo Joo Lee Yong-soo yisolji yuseongmo jeongeunha choehyojin Chee-Young Kim and JH choeeunhwa bakhyeonmin (or broadcasting division, CJ E & M) hanseokjun jowoojong (or KBS) choehuiseok Sung

Record companies, entertainment companies

Kim Jong Min Kyoung Sup Kim, K., Hoon Lee, Eui Binary Optics songgeumwon joyongbae bakseonghui Ra gimchunseok baeksanghun songdonghun choeyunsun Shin Dong Hoon Kim hwangjaegyu gusoyoung yejuyeol (or CJ E & M Music Performance Business Division) yanggeunhwan (key list) gimancheol joo Choi JY (or trophies) simjeongun choemyeonggyu gwonmiok (more than Sim) takjihyeon chaeyoungung (or Polaris) jomingeun (MK) bakseongjun Magazine (more dabom) Il gimyoungrong bis (or yeoleum), Kim KS Park Seungkyu (more biohem) songsanghyeon gimjeonggyo (more eksirion) munyongseong bakjanggun Ag (over-Air) gimdaryeong gimbyeongrok Lee Yong-hoon Kim, Seok yidongyeol Tongue (more koenseutajeu) yijurae (lime) yujeongmi (S-Plus) seohuicheol (esseuesseu) gangjongwan Alloying (or my network), JW Park (Airways), Soo Han (taxi) hansuhan (Star Uz) jeonhyejun (mask) yuhunhui (won Enterprise), Kim Jin Soo Kwon, SW (or s2007) yukyounggyu (chorokbyeol) jeongwonjeong (nekseuta) Kim, Tae jeongyujin munyongseong choetaeseon imbyeongjin choejeongnam gimminok yanghyeonseung choejeongnam (or NOA) yungoun Hoon Kim So (or SM) joahra (Open World) bakmehui (mehuiseu ) hongjuwon (Happy Face) hwangjeongmun (Star Empire) yijiho hongjintaek anhyojin (or cubes) of Nutrition (A cube) bakheonpyo hwangminhui (or YG) Kang, TG (myujikpam) simhwaseok (NH media) gimilgyeom (PK media) gimjongha (EM Company ) wongeunyeon (TS Entertainment) jeondeokjung (High-star) choeseungyong (jungle) jeongyoungseok (Star Plus) simsangmin namgyuseok (more nekseuta) gimpyeonghui (manager), Sun; gonghuncheol (or Jellyfish) gogiho Lee, Sang (or Santa Music) ryuhowon (F & F) Kim Min Jung (welmeyideuseutaem) gwonseongyeol JIN IL (more namuekteoseu) Lee Ji Hoon (Mersenne) yangyoungil (Pookie) gangdaseul (Barunson) bakokchan (C & MSTAR)

"Media>

Guest beiusung

^ wow it's so cool

i know bigbang is really big in K-biz but i can't get why alot of pp out there, non-Korean kpop's fan , find it's hard to accept 

what bigbang ( actually YG's artists ) achived :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

BIGBANG doesn't only recieved some stupid weekly cups but also earn the respect from orther celebrities , inspired alot young pp!

Guest sarahkristine

@shinhdeplol the GD selca and the group photo you posted are from Big Bang's smartphones. So funny they keep those kind of photos in their mobiles.

@leslie_lei I read the article about that GTOP video, and I must say the article didn't do justice to the actual train of conversation! Wow, Seungri even said "he felt good" about TOPs's kiss, and LOL GD said he almost fell in love "FAST AND HARD!" So much couple loving there!

@beiusung I also don't understand the denial of some international kpoppers. I do get why they sometimes question 2NE1's place in the industry because the girls are just 2 years old. But Big Bang, man... they've been out for 5 years, sold millions and millions (I'm guessing 50-70 million) of digital singles, sold almost 3 million albums, produced 5 hit songs, influenced the trend of the music genre, introduced the mini-album trend, and were the first ones to put forward FASHION, music and creative freedom among idols.

Not to mention Big Bang is ALWAYS chosen in any critics' or public's list of best idol, best singer, best trendsetter, best whatever-related-to-their-talent-and-trends.

Guest my11

@juang_bb

now that's what we call an increase ratings not just a "0.12 percent increase" as what i read in akp...i mean the number they posted is too insignificant and yet they put it on the news as increase of ratings because of whose again the guest idol?TVXQ? NAH!!!!

@sarahkristine

really? BIGBANG trended the mini album stuff? i didn't know that..i thought mini album was there way back before bigbang...and didn't know their total album sales either...but glad to know those...tnx!!!

Guest beiusung

@juang_bb

now that's what we call an increase ratings not just a "0.12 percent increase" as what i read in akp...i mean the number they posted is too insignificant and yet they put it on the news as increase of ratings because of whose again the guest idol?TVXQ? NAH!!!!

yup! i know SM invested them and yeah they have to trans every single news about their artists , but putting the article about   "0.12 percent increase" is kinda funny, right ? since jumping around 1% is a big deal for the broadcast stations , it's just like a piece of cake.

but our boys can make it jump to 3->5% , crash down the radio online ! that's what i call significant.

Guest sarahkristine

@juang_bb

@sarahkristine

really? BIGBANG trended the mini album stuff? i didn't know that..i thought mini album was there way back before bigbang...and didn't know their total album sales either...but glad to know those...tnx!!!

I'm a broadcasting graduate, and I know for a fact that a .5-1% increase in ratings is a big deal for networks because that actually corresponds to hundred thousand viewers. However, Big Bang is notorious in increasing ratings from 2.3% (Big Bang show) and more. G-dragon and gdtop alone gave lots of increase for.inkigayo. But I don't think we can credit the 5% increase in Infinity Challenge to GD alone because there were lots of other guests in that episode

We'll see in next week's ratings whether they can actualy bring a better audience share for Infinity Challenge since that would be a Big Bang special.

Guest Moth_Do

@sarahkristine

yup it's true. As far as I know, prior to Always mini, no group had released a mini alb before. After the fabulous success of this alb, and the mini alb format, many kpop groups started to release mini albs. That was really a trend then, and even now. And it's just one of many trends the boys have set. 

@sarahkristine: I love your elitist comments lol  :lol:

edit: I have to make it. I can't help =))

gritop.png

Guest shinhdeplol

Mothers choose Best 7 Idol Groups

tumblrlkm4dkm5sh1qc773a.jpg

1. SNSD (102 votes)

2. BIG BANG (72 votes)

3. KARA (42 votes)

4. Super Junior (26 votes)

5. 2AM (18 votes)

6. BEAST (13 votes)

7. 2PM (10 votes)

Source; (unknown)

Taken from beastout @ tumblr

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}Big Bang reveal hidden pictures from their phones {PHOTO}

Popular Idol group Big Bang revealed some of their hidden pictures from their smartphones. Despite always having busy schedules Big Bang never forget their witty sides.

G-Dragon revealed a picture of himself taken in the practice room of the company, while wearing a unique wig. Spontaneous laughter was brought with this medieval red hair wig:

1+gdragon.jpg

Taeyang revealed a picture of his dog Boss that he kept from 2008:

2+boss.jpg

Like Daesung’s funny personality he had a lot of funny pictures. But there was a photo from a desert in Las Vegas where they filmed their music video “TONIGHT” that looked like a landscape painting:

3+bigbang+vegas.jpg

In TOP’s phone we looked through many photos but there were no pictures to publish so we chose to publish this one from Mnet’s M-Countdown backstage waiting room:

4+bigbang+backstage.jpg

Source: Enews

Translation by SamiGD @ iBigbang

Credit : BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

{Schedule} Always stay tuned with what's coming up next in BB world..

scheduleq.png

Taken from :  BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110502 Daesung at the airport to Japan

img5242f.jpg

img5232b.th.jpgimg5233d.th.jpgimg5230g.th.jpgimg5245v.th.jpgimg5247p.th.jpgimg5242f.th.jpg

photos by 妍希@smile holic www.dsholic.com

Who said that Dae looks funny in shades??? :wub: :wub:

- - -

a0038155_4dbfe5b96b1e8.gif

^ Look at him :lol: :lol:

C: 강미르 @ bestiz

Guest KeKe7

can I ask: each box of BigBang collection Star card are all different?

I guess so as I bought the whole box (10 packs) and there are some cards I saw weren't included in my box:fury:   but I've got some duplications instead.

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} More Big Bang Collection Cards (each set contains different cards)

cfb313cb.jpg

beba6810.jpg

8b298d42.jpg

836a0890.jpg

5ce2c46f.jpg

1657ea78.jpg

e72a360b.jpg

f4ab45dc.jpg

f8f841e6.jpg

53d03072.jpg

ab433b4b.jpg

43d6b646.jpg

85d4c51d.jpg

414eb66f.jpg

2cbd9be7.jpg

0fec788a.jpg

b3c1d3bb.jpg

5f65e524.jpg

4c4bb7e1.jpg

Credits: 루이28세 @ Bestiz

Shared @bigbangupdates

Since it's BB Special Collection Cards-related : 

{EVENT}Another awesome BiG BanG {GIVEAWAY} 

Join the ''Big Bang Photo Set giveaway'' & get the chance to win the awesome prices,that have prepared for you @bigbangupdates&their teammate @mystifize...

How to get involved&take part ..Learn ~>Right this way<~ Only one click away 

G-luck to anyone wub.gif

Archived