Sorry, but I See No Difference

tumblr_lkf0cxPPlZ1qcdwmb.gif

tumblr_lkf0duWGTB1qcdwmb.gif

tumblr_lkf0oc9W5d1qcdwmb.jpg

tumblr_lkf0gk67OR1qcdwmb.gif

c: nondiggity@tumblr

tumblr_lkexsxRfXc1qfejjvo1_500.jpg

this is forever got me lol-ing..oh gosh the POSSIBILITIES lol

"If a commoner could marry a prince...then that means a fangirl could marry her bias!"

Thank you all for the update! specially my soompi ladies..perfect team!

TOP and his ORANGE-GY hair was a WTF moment for me! same w/ GD's ajumma post.lol

Sam! thanks for that BB schedule list..hmm so that's the whole fanmeeting

about in Seoul..keke..i read that yesterday over twitter.

As for JAPAN activities..well im sad that i wont be able to see them on Korean

variety shows but im also excited on their LOVE and Pain tour. My only

issue w/ Japan is that they dont have many cams/pics lol but i understand that

they have a LEGAL basis for that since taking FANCAMS would lead u to jail..so...

Muhan Dojeon Preview!!

^I cant wait for GD to roll in laughter..hehe and the way he laughs eeek so love.

Yet im sideeyeing his OUTFIT..nomnomnom.... i spot BADA & PSY there kekeke

THUY..GDTOP as ROYAL AJUMMA COUPLE LMAAAO i love that post!!

and the MOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST PERFECT POST WAS

TOP: Hi, Im PARK BOM

OMFG OTP!!! what is life?? haha ok ok..spazzing kekeke....

lol sorry for my spazz..happy day to all! keke

Guest Qj_GDragon

Where are our boys today?  No news at all?  :unsure:

>> They attend a concert today ..why there are no pic 'n fancam at all ??

Guest missARROGANT

BIGBANG at LUSH concert

toppbb.jpg

top2wk.jpg

mshte1.jpg

mshte.jpg

mx7sw1.jpg

mx7sw.jpg

nafioz1.jpg

cr:dctop&bestiz

They sang Tonight, Last Farewell, Lies, Somebody to Love and Love song

Review:

투나잇-마지막인사-거짓말-썸바디투럽-러브송

이렇게 다섯곡 불렀슴돠.

악스홀 진짜 작더구만. 8시 다 되서 겨우 들어가서 뒤에서 봤는데 훤히 다 보였음

자켓이 참 이뻤고, 선글라스를 꼈는데 부산 사인회때 낀 그 선글이었음

노래 다 부르고 마지막에 나갈때 잠깐 벗은거 말고는.... 선글라스 계속 끼고 있었음

썸바디는 역시 직접 무대를 봐야 제맛

어깨움직이는게 예술이었음.

근데 되게 일반인이 많은 줄 알았는데, 빅뱅 나오자마자 다들 카메라 들고 찍느라 정신없었음

이거 뭐... 빅뱅들은 신나게 즐기자고 했지만 다들 카메라 들고 움직이지도 않더라고....

팬들만 있을때보다 더 했음. 나 혼자 신나게 놀았네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

여담 이소라가 다음 가수가 누구냐고 물어서 빅뱅이라고 가르쳐 줬더니

정말? 이라고 놀라더니 끝나고 내려가봐야겠다고.. ㅋㅋ 자신에게도 취향이라는게 있다고 발언함.

이소라님 오늘 갤주 보겠구나 싶었음.

cr:dcgd

Guest juang_bb

THE REALLLL ROYAL COUPLE :lol: :lol:

*quoted image*

C: mrsmeneguzzi @ tumblr

OMG. LMAO!!! the REAL ROYAL COUPLE indeed! :lol:

speaking of the LUSH CONCERT... waiting for CLIO to update! i heard she got FANCAMS! :D

^TOP is looking mighty fine! as usual! :P

Back again (one more time say no way, no way) with a fan account & other things from the LUSH CONCERT.

You can read the thing in full, HERE.

The LUSH Set List:

1) Tonight

2) Somebody to Love

3) Last Farewell

4) Lies

5) Love Song

GD was in much better spirits today. He looked amazing too. His swagger was just radiating off of him in waves and there's just something about GD in real life motion that is utterly captivating. He worked the stage from left to right, did a lot of adlibs, and sweated like a beast in heat. But even the drops of sweat that fell from his face looked just a tab bit more special because it was produced from him.

Taeyang continued to be the swan queen. He twirled three times in a row right in front of my face and I was both extremely humored and amazed. Boy was sporting some scruff on his upper lip. And a HAT, tilted JUST so, and like GD he did a lot of adlibs. It was similar to what he did at the end of Love Song for their farewell stage on MCD this week. I have a great fancam of it--but it's processing so wait for it.

Daesung. Oh Daesung. During Big Bang's talk, since Big Bang had LUST, Ri said something about "Sexy" and Daesung started to like fan his shirt out---ALMOST revealing his chiseled abs, but not quite lol. There was one part where he came to our side & everyone cheered for him & his face lit up in that beautiful smile of his. Also, I was standing next to a Daesung stan & it was funny how crazy she went.

Seungri was fan service king as usual. Since we were all crammed up against each other & not sitting in chairs like in angel price, it was really special that he would take the time to come close to the fans. I think Ri came to our side the most. During his part in one of the songs, I wish I could remember which, he did the same thing he did at angel price--that is, he just held his arms out wide & let the audience cheer for him, lol.

TOP. My love. He was wearing this hat, and when he first came out he had it all sideways/backwards, but then he would fix it so that sometimes it would be properly on his head, but then other times it was back to being sideways. I think it depended on the song's feeling haha. He was wearing his sunglasses the whole time and either he was really tired or just frustrated with the sound problems because he kind of seemed drained. :(

credit: me // clio@soompi.

My FANCAMS:

I'm still in the process of uploading them, but you can find them HERE as they become available.

BIG BANG LUSH - Intro

BIG BANG LUSH - Tonight1

BIG BANG LUSH - Tonight2

BIG BANG LUSH - Somebody to Love1

BIG BANG LUSH - Somebody to Love2

Guest samosvetleee

{FANREPORT}BiG BanG @ Luch Concert

big-bang-lush-concert.jpg

Lee Sora was the act to go on just prior to Big Bang. VIPs were watching the wings intensely, and lo & behold, we spotted someone in a hat stage left lurking in the wings. Oh TOP, you are such a creeper. He was watching Lee Sora perform & got caught by eagle-eyed VIPs. This was my side of the stage, so there was an immediate heart caught in my throat reaction, stars glimmering in my eyes.

Finally, gloriously, it was time for Big Bang. There was this amazing video they played to introduce Big Bang and it had a rock feel to it with all the electric guitars playing. Oh, I should mention that LUSH was promoting their GORILLA PERFUME line which has such scents as "Breath of God" "Tucca Tucca" "Changing of the Seasons" and "Lust." Each performer corresponded to a scent. Big Bang was, fittingly, LUST :)

A short staircase had been made so the boys came up from underneath the top of the steps and walked down like, as my friend Melissa said, angels from heaven.

The Set List:

1) Tonight

2) Somebody to Love

3) Last Farewell

4) Lies

5) Love Song

That's right. All that waiting and all that work for like a 20 minute set. BUT it was still worth it. Of course it was worth it. When Big Bang came on there was the surge from the crowd and we got shoved waay closer. Cameras were allowed which was awesome but that just meant everyone and their mother was trying to record something. Combine that with the push of the crowd and pretty much I couldn't see what was happening on the other side of the stage. I could barely see what was happening on MY side of the stage.

GD was in much better spirits today. He looked amazing too. His swagger was just radiating off of him in waves and there's just something about GD in real life motion that is utterly captivating. He worked the stage from left to right, did a lot of adlibs, and sweated like a dog in heat. But even the drops of sweat that fell from his face looked just a tab bit more special because it was produced from him.

Taeyang continued to be the swan queen. He twirled three times in a row right in front of my face and I was both extremely humored and amazed. Boy was sporting some scruff on his upper lip. And a HAT, tilted JUST so, and like GD he did a lot of adlibs. It was similar to what he did at the end of Love Song for their farewell stage on MCD this week. I have a great fancam of it--but it's processing so wait for it.

Read the rest of the fan account HERE.

Credit : BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

I miss zee boys already but I'm excited for their Japan activities as well.

I know everyone is worried but they're professionals. They know the risks and that

just goes to show how dedicated they are. ~Never-ending support for our boys!

Is it me or does Seungri look like the younger version of ajusshi Top?

Haha wearing a cap and the collar shirt from Secret Garden parody?

I'm loving this pair, they're so insert word, like this whole package from awkward to cuteness.

Watched all 4 parts of Starry Night & loved it! I noticed that Youngbae kept looking at the camera. =p

I find it funny that whenever they were trying to be discreet with their answers that they'd have to look over to their manager(s). It shows respect and the fact that they're still 'little kids' not in a bad way. :P "We'll come back next week!"

Sigh.... .

Archived