★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{FANACCOUNT} BB @ SBS Power FM Radio Show..

43367510.png

The picture proof has been found :

1j9ufb.jpg

''...the ahjusshi (TOP) and ahjumma (GD) couple ..''

Credit : @mystifize

{PHOTO} One more pic from the radio show..

big+bang+cultwo.jpg

Source: twitter.com/cultwocrazycow

Credit : BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

{FANACCOUNT} BB @ SBS RAdio Show..

*quoted image*

OMG lol!!! GTOP going sooooo public! even in their shoot for LG BIG, GTOP sitting side by side while checking out the new phone. :lol: they are really messing with my OTPs GRI and TODAE! its cute though!

as much as i love TODAE, i enjoy all BB ships! boys are so adorbs! :D

Something funny for TOP's lovers :lol: :lol:

TOP's new hair

C: 맥스. @ Dcinside

OMG BINGU TOP!!! WHAT IS THIS?!? LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol:

LMAO! this man... LOLing forever! i cant... he's so john teshing random and it is so HILARIOUS!! ahhh one of the reasons why i love this big random dorky baby sfm!

TOP's the orange head lady... CALL ME! LOOOLLLL :lol:

btw.. thuy you dont have to be one of TOP lovers to enjoy this. it's a must watch for everyone! VIPs and nonVIPs alike! :lol:

Guest sarahkristine

Hi guys! As I am a very bored, unemployed fresh graduate who is waiting for her US migration 3 months from now (LOL), fan-girling about Big Bang is pretty much all I do during my waking hours. Haha. So forgive me if from time to time, I share some statistics about Big Bang's rankings, sales, poll results, earnings, and stuff(such as my previous posts on digital and album sales, as well as this current one). I would leave the sharing of pictures and videos to shinhdeplol and the others who are already doing a VERY GOOD JOB!

I don't know why I bother to find out about all these numbers. All I know is I feel good whenever I see good results from Big Bang's and K-VIPs' efforts. However, that doesn't mean that all I care about is the number or the charts. These are just bonuses for me, and I won't stop being a VIP even if the "numbers" aren't good. Hope you guys understand. And do you guys negatively mind? I would stop these kinds of posts if many of you feel off about it.

Anyway. On with the numbers.

In this week's Gaon chart (April 16 - April 23), here are Big Bang's placings:

Main Chart

#3 - Love Song (#1 Last Week)

#12 - Stupid Liar (#3 LW)

#29 - Tonight (#25 LW)

#50 - Cafe (#41 LW)

#62 - What is Right (#48 LW)

#65 - Baby Don't Cry (#35 LW)

#124 - Somebody to love (#104 LW)

#135 - Oh Yeah! (#119 LW)

#139 - High High (#122 LW)

#141 - Hands Up (#118 LW)

#197 - Haru Haru (LOL at this! Haha)

Streaming Chart

#1 - Love Song (4,050,124 streams)

#15 - Stupid Liar (1,790,329)

#22 - Tonight (1,372,471)

#34 - Cafe (1,007,076)

#47 - What is Right (839,357)

#79 - Baby Don't Cry (389,806)

#91 - Oh Yeah! (320,847)

#93 - High High (308,807)

#97 - Somebody to Love (300,913)

#109 - Hands Up (264,118)

#175 - Don't Go Home (149,822)

#188 - Haru Haru (137,291) AGAIN LOL! Longevity!

Download Chart

#5 - Love Song (291,013 downloads)

#13 - Stupid Liar (187,153)

#44 - Tonight (79,024)

#53 - Baby Don't Cry (69,407)

#76 - Cafe (50,074)

#94 - What is Right (39,032)

#178 - Hands Up (13,929)

#180 - High High (13,750)

#181 - Oh Yeah (13,614)

Background Music Chart

#5 - Love Song

#9 - Stupid Liar

#86 - Cafe

Mobile Chart

#21 - Tonight

#36 - Stupid Liar

#51 - Love Song

#59 - Cafe

#87 - What is Right

Karaoke Chart

#44 - Tonight

#55 - High High

#139 - Lies

#186 - Love Song

Album Chart

#5 - Special Edition (#1 last week and 2 weeks before)

#46 - GDTOP Vol.1

#100 - VVIP

Big Bang's Love Song in major weekly charts

Melon - #2 (#1 LW)

Bugs - #4 (#1 LW)

Mnet - #5 (#2 LW)

Soribada - #4 (#1 LW)

Dosirak - #5 (#2 LW)

Monkey3 - #6 (#3 LW)

iChart - #4 (#1 LW)

Big Bang's Love Song in DAILY charts (April 27, Day 20)

#3 - Melon

#13 - Bugs

#6 - Mnet

#13 - Cyworld BGM

#7 - Dosirak

#10 - Naver

#7 - Soribada

Guest Jei1430280629

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

This cant be put in thumbnails :lol:

Seungri and his girls :lol: :lol:

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

C: Nate

UPDATING~ More in the next post :P

Can you edit this post, please? Because there're some broken links, I can't see bigger pictures. Thank you :P

I'm sad that they ended up their promotion though it's not a short time, at all.

Actually I thought this promotion would last just 2 or 3 weeks :P

I don't want them to fly to Japan T_T It's dangerous :(

Guest KeKe7

Anyone knows about their plans after their last concert in Japan on 18 May?  Are they coming back to Korea or continuing promoting in Japan?

Guest juang_bb

Melon just released their TOP100 hits for the decade 2000-2010

MELON'S TOP100 CHART OF THE DECADE

melon132.jpg

melon3350.jpg

melon5176.jpg

melon77100.th.jpg

BIGBANG at:

#4 LAST FAREWELL

#8 HARU HARU

#15 LIES

#41 LOLLIPOP

#65 HEARTBREAKER (GD)

im surprised that LIES only landed at #15 when it is the LONGEST RUNNING song in MELON's chart, lasting for ONE YEAR. Melon's chart criteria has changed since then though so that could be a factor too, seeing there are a lot of hits from 2009 that made the list.

BIGBANG has the MOST SONGS in the chart among idols (not sure if overall too, since i didnt bother to check lol) and THAT says a LOT!!! 3 songs in the TOP 20, 4 songs total in the TOP50!!

BIGBANG is THE BEST! need i say more?!? :D

Guest sarahkristine

I actually bothered counting. Big Bang has 4 songs (thanks Juang). And they have the most songs for ALL ARTISTS. ALL. Not just idols. ALL, including solos and idol groups. Imagine, 4 effin' songs! Others have 3 (groups like Cool, Brown Eyes, 2NE1, and Wonder Girls). But our boys have 4, and all in the top 50!!!! WOW!!! I AM SO PROUD. They also have the 2nd highest ranking song for an idol group. BIG BANG IS THE BEST! Good job!

Guest samosvetleee

{VIDEO}BiG BanG ''LG Optimus BiG'' Intro

92899881.png

Credits: LG  via Gilbakk  

Sharerd @bigbangupdates BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

{TRANS} Big Bang "Pray for Japan" Messages via Lotte DFS Japan

lottebigbang.jpg

T.O.P: We are always thinking of our Japanese fans, and praying that you can be strong.

Daesung: I pray that one day soon a bright sign will come

GD: We can’t share true pain together, but I pray that we can share true sorrow together.

Seungri: All our fans, please be strong!

Taeyang: God bless you

Credit : @bigbangupdates BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

Guest samosvetleee

{INTERVIEW} Big Bang Interview on Crazy for Asian Star Magazine Japan {TRANS}

Note: This interview may seem familiar as it is a translation (to Japanese) from a previous interview originally in Korean.

Picture%2B20.jpg

In [bIGBANG is Back] what changes have you challenged yourself with?

GD: Rather than a change of style I think it’s an album that most clearly shows our growth. We’re still not musicians, not artists, but we’re not idol singers. We’re the right age to call ourselves idols, and we’ve felt thankful to everyone. So we want to express that the album is a transition of our growth from idols to musicians or artists.

The album contains the genre Digilog, but what sort of music is it?

Taeyang: Recently in electronic music, as it’s an environment where the artist and listener are comfortable, the listeners also get bored a bit, I think. In everyone’s music you can’t see any huge differences, it makes you think there’s only a really minute variation between them. We have to get out of that situation. 

Moreover, global music is becoming more analogue in feel. Because of that, while the sound is current, we added a little analogue feel to the melody and tried to mix our old and new music together. As the current circumstances are hard, we want to comfort peoples’ hearts through warm music, so it’s Digilog music.

What is the strength of BIGBANG’s music?

Seungri: There aren’t any hidden genres in our music. Hip hop, pop, punk, bossenova, rock – we add diverse interpretations to various genres of music and mix it all up. Because of that a wide range of age groups, from 10 – 40, can listen to our music. I think that’s the strongest point.

BIGBANG is a group that shines with the member’s individual personalities, but what do you do to harmonize as one group?

GD: each member’s voice is different. Taeyang’s voice is best for pop and R&B, it has an emotional and subtle image to it. Daesung has a bright image, and at the same time it has a traditional Korean feeling, rather than taking on an international flavour. Seungri’s voice uses lung capacity and has a deep feeling of sorrow to it. TOP has a husky, masculine voice, and mine is light and has a high tone. Since each voice is very different, even when you put them together there isn’t a sense of them not fitting. I think that because everyone’s balance of high notes and low notes is different, it’s interesting. The first track is 3 minutes, and in all I think it has a really interesting feel to it. While recording we try lots of mixing, and we plan to do the same from now on.

Daesung: All five of us in BIGBANG try to adjust. In order to make our music listenable to people, we try hard to welcome/match our personalities to each other.

So rather you work to match each of your personalities?

GD: We worried what would happen if rather than as BIGBANG my personality or Taeyang’s stood out, but when standing on stage again as five after such a long time we could express our personalities as BIGBANG. And so we devoted ourselves like when we debuted and tried our hardest. We made a penalty system for being late in rehearsal time etc, and all in all we prepared really hard.

A lot of work must going in to trying to fit everyone’s personalities into one…

GD: When making the mini album this time, we were able to know everyone’s personalities better. Since we combined while emphasizing each of our own strengths in the whole thing, it was much less difficult than I’d thought. Even if we bring together things that at a glance are completely difference it fits perfectly as BIGBANG, and likewise while our individual likes and feelings are different, when we combine them there’s this sense of doing it for the first time/a sense of newness. It’s not that I thought it was difficult; we were able to feel excitement/fun at producing our individual artists.

Without doing any particular promotions, you have had a great influence on the Western market for the first time. What are your feelings now that you’ve spread your wings in the world?

TOP: I don’t think it’s that we’ve become famous. Looking at the results of our individual promotions – Taeyang’s solo album, the GD&TOP album etc - I think that the attention even overseas has increased. Of course we can’t help feeling pressure from that. Taeyang has been to America previously, and the artists there seemed to have an interest in Korean music. Before we had a strong desire to make music that Korean listeners wanted, but now we feel like we have to compete with international artists too, it’s quite exciting.

GD: BIGBANG’s music isn’t made just for people in Korea, we’re also working to enter the foreign market, and we have the motivation for it. I think we’ve had the benefit of the accumulation of the efforts of Jinusean and Se7en-hyung and lots of other seniors. It would be great if in 10 years time if we’re lucky our juniors will also have the benefit of our efforts. If all Korean groups, by working like this, gradually raised the overall quality in the music industry, it would be wonderful. I’d be happy if Korean singers worked hard to be frequently noticed abroad.

Talking of BIGBANG, your performances with their overflowing confidence are striking.

GD: We’ve been working hard for almost 5 years, and maybe because we’ve made music that we want to, it seems that BIGBANG now could have the ability to not be embarrassed whenever or wherever we perform. About my guitar performance in Tonight – it was actually something I didn’t have much confidence about, but if I think it’s embarrassing then it falls apart. On stage I feel like that part alone is my stage. I think a performance is all about how much confidence you have.

What is BIGBANG’s wish, music-wise?

GD: Abroad really famous artists release an album after a long absence and simply through blogging that artist is noticed, but in Korea if a singer releases an album and doesn’t do promotions then they can’t be recognized. I think that’s a shame. These days although we want to record music one day and release it through the simple way of blogging the next day so that fans can hear lots of songs, there’s a company system in place in Korea and it’s not that simple. And we want to do loads more performances. However, if the system could be changed so that we could make the music we like, record it, and share it with everyone, it would be really great I think.

So you mean you want to share music more easily?

GD: If we could, then I think that musicians who really want to release music will be given so many more opportunities. Then we could have comparatively relaxed feelings, produce music regardless of the genre, and be able to choose music that listeners also want to hear. That kind of free feeling is great, isn’t it? So from now on we’re planning on increasing events through blogs. Perhaps before the end of the year it/we will change dramatically.

BIGBANG’s members have stress or worries, I think. How do you all overcome it?

TOP: We’ve been in bad condition due to stress and worries. So from about a year ago we decided to regularly take breaks to talk. I think that even now we’ve grown. From now there are many things that we have to show. Korean idol singers are restricted by a set framework, but I think that it can also be called a good environment. However, we don’t want to be restricted by it. If you look at it, we’re very free, I think. That isn’t because of a freedom of behaviour, but because each of our likings and personalities are different, we are truly free. So if we’re restricted then we feel stressed.

What meaning does 1st place in music shows have for BIGBANG?

TOP: I think that a simple ranking system for music shouldn’t have such a huge standard for judgement. However the reality where we judge artists based on rankings is a huge shame. Recently in today’s music industry, being 1st or 2nd isn’t that important. We’re not obsessed over being 1st. If we can have confidence in the music we make ourselves and have fun, then I think it’s good.

GD: Even though it’s a no. 1 chosen by everyone, there are times when the person who I think is no.1 and the person who others think is no.1 is different. Without knowing if that was correct or not I asked other people, and everyone also seemed to think the same thing as me.

Source:  Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Translated by : butimbigbang.tumblr.com (Thanks Madeleine!^^)

Credit : BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAPS] [YGFam DVD] Daesung's fake abs

I havent seen the video version of this yet but I found some pretty clear captures :P Dae just had to lift his shirt during the group shot :lol:

14kbolt.jpg

sayu7q.th.jpg14nle85.th.jpg169nmdk.th.jpg1zpny3d.th.jpg

2d2ch8p.th.jpg2niux4g.th.jpg2rg1gtx.th.jpg314748w.th.jpg

34gvh9y.th.jpg66yqeo.th.jpgeq32tf.th.jpgs24s5z.th.jpg

C: DCDS // 菘菘蓝 @ smileholic

Some unseen videos :)

YG Concert backstage - PSY and TOP

C: 맥스. @ DCinside

110428 SBS Cul-two show - Seungri's "You're my lady"

110428 SBS Cul-two show - Love song performance [seungri cut]

C: 공진단 @ DCinside

[PHOTOS] 110326 G-Dragon @ LOTTE Family concert

f0098329_4db96e98b38ee.jpg

bigbangsoompi.th.jpgbigbangsoompi1.th.jpgbigbangsoompi2.th.jpgbigbangsoompi3.th.jpgbigbangsoompi4.th.jpg

bigbangsoompi5.th.jpgbigbangsoompi6.th.jpgbigbangsoompi7.th.jpgbigbangsoompi8.th.jpgbigbangsoompi9.th.jpg

bigbangsoompi10.th.jpgbigbangsoompi11.th.jpgbigbangsoompi12.th.jpgbigbangsoompi13.th.jpgsoompibigbang.th.jpgsoompibigbang13.th.jpg

soompibigbang1.th.jpgsoompibigbang2.th.jpgsoompibigbang3.th.jpgsoompibigbang4.th.jpgsoompibigbang5.th.jpgsoompibigbang6.th.jpg

soompibigbang7.th.jpgsoompibigbang8.th.jpgsoompibigbang9.th.jpgsoompibigbang10.th.jpgsoompibigbang11.th.jpgsoompibigbang12.th.jpg

C: gd-mind.net // 어쩌다. @ DCInside

Guest chizse

{FANACCOUNT} BB @ SBS Power FM Radio Show..

*quoted image*

{PHOTO} One more pic from the radio show..

*quoted image*

Source: twitter.com/cultwocrazycow

Credit : *quoted image*

OMG~ So it means they just came back from MCD >_< they even didn't have enough time to change clothes.

I'm not worry, i'm scary about their health, especially GD.

Come on guys !!! Remember you guy have 6-7 shows at Japan :(.

I always love DS's voice and i love his BABY DON'T CRY per. But how can i don't cry when he acts like that. He looks gloomy. If he doesn't want his gf cry why he didn't smile as always :(

Guest princess_vip

BIGBANG to conclude Korean promotions this week! 

23r37t3.jpg

On April 30th, Big Bang will be concluding two months of Korean promotions through their final appearance on this week’s episode of “Inkigayo“.

Representatives from YG Entertainment stated, “Since it’s their farewell stage, ‘Inkigayo’ has treated us to a five minute long stage. It will definitely be a new stage to experience.”

Big Bang will be performing “Love Song” and a special “Intro” track composed by leader G-Dragon.  G-Dragon revealed that he had strung together solo tracks from the members into one short medley.

The boys will be heading off to Japan to kick off their nationwide “Love & Hope” tour, starting May 10th.

Source: Star News via Nate, c: ALLKPOP

Archived