★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

@thuy, ^for those charts, the first one...

BIGBANG'S TONIGHT RANKS 1ST in JAPAN's RECOCHOKU RINGTONE CHART 4/15

im guessing the second one is the PRE-ORDER CHART. just not sure which ringtone or preorder charts these are.

any jVIP out there or jpop fans who can explain the significance of these charts? just nice to see the boys at #1 especially since its in Japan. :)

edit: i found out which chart the first one was taken from. it is from RECOCHOKU which is the BIGGEST mobile download site in Japan. :D

edit: oh, and as expected...

ls2m.png

LOVE SONG MV: 2 MILLION VIEWS in 2 DAYS!!!

first, it was 1M in 1Day... then 2M in 2Days! i believe these are firsts among kpop MVs hits in youtube! :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

^I THINK the 2nd one is pre-order chart <3 all the albums listed there haven't been released officially yet ^^

wow i'm so proud of how well our boys have been doing in Japan. seems like everything they touch on turns to gold :wub: Their album is #1 @ Hanteo today too kyaaahh

Originally I'm supposed to take a mock exam today and tomorrow, but since i haven't fully recovered from typhus yet, i'll just stay home and spazz during MuCore and Inkigayo with you guys hehe.

Guest princess_vip

he hates it but i love it ^^

*quoted image*

C: 타바타바탑

Tonight #1 in Japan?? :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C: 그레타

The 2nd one is HMV Japan Online Shopping for Music and such just like yesasia? 

They have the site in ENG too.

HMV JAPAN ENG

I think they are ranking #1 in pre-order? O.O

EDIT: 

Youtube's weird, it takes a while before the actual views is shown on the official MV XD

Guest yunhotic

For the YG family concert, are there any differences between preordering from YGeShop and Yesasia?

On YGe there's this "pre-purchase" event but I'm not sure what it is? Do we get a polaroid if we pre-order from YGe?

~ Thanks !

Guest nana123

:wub:

#21 - Most Viewed (Today) - Saudi Arabia

#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Saudi Arabia

:wub::wub:

ARAB VIP

we definitely support BIG BANG ....

:wub:Hwaiting Saudi Arabia VIP ~ :wub:

Guest littlevoice

bbls.th.png

My bad it was posted earlier sweatingbullets.gif

Just happy that the boys are doing exceptionally well.  

2 Million in 2 days!!!

tumblr_ljpoz4NyPu1qfwbqwo1_500.gif

vipheaven@tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

bigbang tv (top tv)

^ Full version? :D

C: cooyuna @ YT

EDIT:

TOP looks so cool here =)) :lol:

viewimageh.jpg

C: 탑골@ @ DCinside

EDIT EDIT:

【INFO】BIGBANG handshake events: Daegu (4/27),Pusan (4/27),Seoul (4/30).It's a part of YG Family Card registration for raffle winners.

C: TeamBIGBANG's twitter

I hope there will be fancams and fanphotos :P

Guest sarahkristine

Oh my... this voting in Facebook has woken up the sleeping dragons inside the VIPs!

What surprises me most is HOW MANY INTERNATIONAL VIPs there are! WE ARE TRULY GLOBAL. I have underestimated Big Bang's power outside South Korea. I've always thought YG spread them too thinly that's why they can't really be called Hallyu leaders. BOY I WAS WRONG! Big Bang is THE ULTIMATE Hallyu leader. I am a STUPID LIAR for not believing they are Hallyu kings. They do not only bring the Kpop global phenomenon to East and Southeast Asia (regions were SM artists are really crazily popular in), but also to NORTH AMERICA, AUSTRALIA and NZ, SOUTH AMERICA, my my even France, Germany, Netherlands and England! I think the international Kpop community (IN SHORT, ALLKPO* and 6theor*) is truly underestimating Big Bang's power globally.

WE CAN FIGHT. Now I am more confident than ever as an international VIP. We can definitely fight.

Guest juang_bb

GDTV

c: cooyuna@yt

^i think this is the FULL cut too. so i believe we're just missing DAESUNGtv and TAEYANGtv FULL cuts.

and LOL at TOPtv! 80% of it was all about ChoomTOP and his dance moves! he's such a dork! i love it though when it showed him in "work mode" while concentrating on writing his raps for CAFE! TOP working is HOT!!! and well... can i replace that girl with green nail polish? I WANT HER JOB!!! i was so envious when she was putting make up on TOP. talk about being LUCKY!!!

v afaik, there are 6 CLIPS, BIGBANGtv and one for each member. the clips that were first uploaded are all cuts taken from either one of the full clips. so all we really need is for Dae's and YB's to be uploaded and it should be complete.

Guest princess_vip

GDTV

c: cooyuna@yt

^i think this is the FULL cut too. so i believe we're just missing DAESUNGtv and TAEYANGtv FULL cuts.

and LOL at TOPtv! 80% of it was all about ChoomTOP and his dance moves! he's such a dork! i love it though when it showed him in "work mode" while concentrating on writing his raps for CAFE! TOP working is HOT!!! and well... can i replace that girl with green nail polish? I WANT HER JOB!!! i was so envious when she was putting make up on TOP. talk about being LUCKY!!!

im getting confused with all these BBTVs XDDD so there's a BIGBANGTV and one for each members right? 

edit: 

i cant seem to keep up with all these BBtvs XD Peopel are coming out with it left and right~~~

Guest shinhdeplol

I LOVE THE PERFORMANCES <3 SO PROUD OF THEM ALL

tumblr_ljqja0UbDj1qfejjvo1_400.jpg

C: heckyesitsfreakingtop @ tumblr

C: CrazyCarrot270 @ YT

tumblr_ljqkmdRW891qgixu6o1_500.gif

UNF!!!!

The amazing fivesome

tumblr_ljqkr4LulR1qgixu6o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljqlhzYUlh1qgixu6o1_500.gif

C: yg-bigbang @ tumblr

tumblrljqku04yev1qetjfgo1500.gif

tumblrljqkyhr4iy1qetjfgo1500.gif

tumblrljql7dycps1qetjfgo1500.gif

tumblrljqlbo5sj51qetjfgo1500.gif

tumblr_ljqlimMErF1qetjfgo1_500.gif

C: 180888 @ tumblr

GDTV

gaaah i will patiently wait for subs.. ♥

GD's "YOUNGBAE-AH" kills me..so sweet its like

he's calling his wifey LMAO

and i saw some GBOM haha oh yeeez

bigbang tv (top tv)

Everyone should WATCH THIS....TOP is just freakin hilarious

and he needs to have his own album SOON!

He's a force to reckon w/ LMAO

Top's the oldest in the group but the most CHILD-like LOL

LOVE SONG perf

GD's pants are either too tight or loose

but wth it looks good on him while TOP's

hat is really GAY lol...I still love him tho

STUPID LIAR

SLEEVELESS GD is HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Archived