★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's Love and Pain Tour faced strong opposition (110328) [NEWS]

Lo7da.jpg

Idol group BIGBANG’s Japan tour faced with strong opposition from their fans. BIGBANG is scheduled to have their Japan tour on May 10th and 11th in Osaka, and from May 13th till 15th, they will hold the concerts in Makuhari Messe.

Moreover, they will also hold concerts in Nagoya on May 17th and 18th. That means a total of 7 concerts will be held according to the the original plan. However, on 11th of March, an earthquake of 9.0 magnitude occurred in the north east part of Japan. Afterwards, tsunamis hazards emerged together with the threats of radiation explosions.

The whole Japan is facing emergency situation. Even though the Japanese government has spared all of their efforts in dealing with the critical situation, the nuclear radiation threat from Fukushima is still hard to be contained. A number of Japan concerts has already been cancelled.

Since BIGBANG is believed to be holding their tour as planned, fans have expressed their opposition to it. YG Entertainment said they would only hold the tour in the safe regions instead of the regions which are still dangerous. However, the fans said it is of no difference between the safe regions and dangerous regions at this period of time.

The fans commented, "Since there is a danger like this, we should put the safety of the singer at the top of the list." ‘"Since Japanese are facing such kind of tragic incidents at the moment, I wonder whether they would still be interested in appreciating the concerts." "How do you distinguish the dangerous and safe regions in Japan?" and "It is the duty of the entertainment company to discuss with Universal Japan to decide whether to cancel or postpone the tour."

They have also commented ,"Other celebrities have also cancelled their concerts there so what is the point of insisting BIGBANG’s?" The decision has aroused a lot of criticism from the fans.

Note: Information on the promotion and release of the special edition album are omitted

Source: donga news

Korean to Japanese translation: happyrichlife @ameblo

Japanese to English translation: Rice @ bigbangupdates

Shared by: SFUZA_14 @ bigbangupdates

Although I want them to have another successful tour, I think it should be delayed for the sake of their health :(

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

^ AGREE.Japan Tour should definitely postpone for the sake of their health.

can anyone post 4th mini, gd/top, and seungri hanteo sales currently? thanks

GD&TOP - 70 881

BigBang Mini Album- 116,040

I could not find magnae album sales in his dc.

GD and YGfamily cfs weekly ranking

cf_ranking.png

1. GD bean Pole

3/10. YGFamily Nikon

Guest shinhdeplol

video source : via 邢范范 & fffan0128 @ youku

shared by: bigbanghavenYT02 @ YT

Am I the only one who is most excited to see TOP's dancing? :P

Guest kresten

Omo! Just another boy is LOVE SONG!!!

Evidence 1: GD singing "There's no love, there's no love." If that is the chorus of the song, IT SOUNDS SO FREAKING NOSTALGIC and EMOTIONAL!

Evidence 2: Teddy saying "okay" while BB is recording. HE PRODUCED LOVE SONG RIGHT?!?! So it is LOVE SONG.

Evidence 3: Teddy rapping towards the end of the clip. "I met a girl that I fell in love with, and I thought we felt the same way, but today this is what she has to say." Teddy was too involved in the production of Just another boy, which further proves it might be LOVE SONG.

Preview sounds so good! It has that nostalgic feeling in the song (yes, amidst the electronica accompaniment) that I got when I first heard Seungri's White Love. My gosh, this might be another Big Bang classic. I love it. Some more reasons to love Big Bang more!!

Guest missARROGANT

[110328]YG-Life Update

**regarding the Japan Concert tour**

*quoted image*

source:YG-Life

taken from bbvipz

YG Entertainment on Big Bang's "Love and Pain Tour" (110328) [NEWS]

It is scheduled that BIGBANG will promote in Japan in May and June but fans had rise their concern about their Japan tour. YG Entertainment has the same concern as the fans about BIGBANG.

Ever since the earthquake, YG has taken into consideration whether to postpone BIGBANG's Japan tour date. Since the situation in Japan is still not stable currently, the schedule is still not confirmed yet although we have already communicated with the company in Japan for a few times already.

Like other Korean singers who have advanced into the Japanese market, the final decision whether we will still carry out the same schedule depends on our contract with the company in Japan since the company has the authority to do so.

In fact, this problem is not only faced by YG and BIGBANG since in May, other groups like ‘SNSD’ and ‘2PM’ who have also planned to do their activities in Japan. These days, concerning the Japan’s situation, BIGBANG would rather proceed their concerts and donate some of their earnings to the 2700 victims of the affected areas in Japan, our VIP fan club in Japan also planned to help too.

We totally understand how you are concerned with the safety of BIGBANG in Japan. Whether BIGBANG can process their concerts safely depends on the places they perform and we will make a decision based on how the Japanese feel and after understanding the situation thoroughly.

Your concerns are justified since amidst such an expected disaster, the safety of BIGBANG should be put into careful consideration. Although there are still a lot of variables in the Japan situation, and so is the Japan tour of BIGBANG, I really wish to express my sorrow to the fans who have been hurt in the disaster.

Through this concert, we will keep on consulting with the Japanese side to see how we can help to contribute to the relief work.

Source: YG Life Blog

Translated by: Rice @ bigbangupdates

Guest juang_bb

BigBang on COME TO PLAY TEASER

c:jachohjac

I dont see Daesung ..hmm

OMG why the hell is TOP crying???? TT______TT

*quoted image*

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifEXCITED!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

BUT... WHY THE HELL IS TABI CRYING?!? :mellow: dont like seeing any of them cry.

and NO DAESUNG though! COME TO PLAY airs at the same time as NAN so not surprised that Dae cant appear with them since he's a regular MC on the other show. Im even more surprised that SBS allowed and MBC were able to get him on the phone.

anyway, this should be airing next week monday right? OMG! can't wait!!!

oh and YG!!! please let the boys appear on another show where they can be COMPLETE!!! pretty pls?!?

btw... i forgot to say.. THEY ALL LOOK SO DAMN GOOD!!!

Guest juang_bb

Awhh I dont wanna see TOP's tears :( I wanna see him smile and joke around all day. I fear to see the emotional side of him because i know I cant hold my tears then either :(

110329 BIGBANG - UV Syndrome begins EP_02 Preview!!

C: bestiz // YGgilbakk @ YT

ooohhh... i havent heard of this show but nice to see they're having some cameo appearance on another variety show! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

and what is Tabi doing?!? LOL!! i think we're bound to see some BINGU action again. :lol:

MORE BIGBANG ON VARIETY!!! HELL YESSSSSS!!! BRING IT ON YG!!! :w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

Last post before I go offline again :P

From Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time

QWOMA.jpg

Q: Recently, what is something you want to buy?

jX0sL.jpg

Q: Something you have been eyeing?

zEf2O.jpg

Tabi: Seungri’s heart?

Q2CoM.jpg

DJ: I heard that kissing is good for health

PKL6N.jpg

Ri: Yes yes, it’s very good

PqSZw.jpg

Ri: Previously there was this British professor who was researching

L0r1p.jpg

7MBjG.jpg

KyeNm.jpg

Ri: He published the research results of how kissing is good for health

bNews.jpg

ESU0g.jpg

Ri: So I think kissing is pretty good too

lbIoI.jpg

Tabi: Wanna do it with me?

FoIOS.jpg

Ri: Are you saying now that you want to kiss me?

9Lc8l.jpg

Tabi: :3

So much love going on :P

C: owodogged @ tumblr

Guest samosvetleee

w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gifEXCITED!!! w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gif

! COME TO PLAY airs at the same time as NAN ...

Soo,that means it would be broadcasted on 04 April - Monday @ 11:15 KST ??? 

Can someone confirm (:

Thanks in advance..the show is A MUST WATCH !!!

Love GD's new unique color !!! 

He's sporting beyond amazing hairstyle,as usual !!!

Tabi is a pure definition of HOT !!!

While Ri&Tae are simply adorable&sweet...miss Dae...but still..it would be a blast (:

awww... poor dae.. he can't be with his members in Come To Play.. 

i really wish to see all 5 of them in variety shows. 

i believe love song = just another boy

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YLR-rOXn15o/

gd singing something like "theres no love theres no love"

NO wonder! I was thinking that this was love song! I was backtracking on 2NE1tv and thought that this was it! I'm glad that I have some sort of clarification that this might be the actual song lol.

Guest darkaz619

maybe Daesung is not there because of NAN i think Come to Play air the same time so they compete for ratings.

random i watch a video of a YG trainee and i think i saw GD and Teddy sound like him maybe not

GD at 5:24? not sure.

GD?

Guest sol-star

I didn't do much research, but I saw "Birdie Buddie" (Uee from Afterschool's drama, also not picked up by any major station) was added to the Dramafever site. It caught my eye bc I was thinking.. hmm it never got aired but it's still available online. Maybe What's up will be the same?? Best case scenario obv is that it gets to air, but if not, why not let the international fans get our hands on it?? :D

Guest shinhdeplol

110329 YG LIFE updated a new photo of TOP!!!!

a0053345_4d910e19a18eb.jpg

Looking amazing~ :wub:

C: 희망별★ @ bestiz

I think there will be a 30s teaser of Stupid Liar on April 1st? :D

EDIT:

After announcing plans for a special edition album yesterday, the YG-Life blog has dropped another teaser for their fans!

On March 29th, the website uploaded an image of T.O.P. a unique hat while delivering the message, “April 1st ‘April Fool’s Day’ New Track, ‘Stupid Liar’ 30-second Preview“.

The group will be making their official return on April 8th with a 10-track album featuring three new tracks, two of which will be their title tracks. The boys are scheduled to be performing both “Love Song” and “Stupid Liar” on the March 10th episode of SBS’s “Inkigayo“.

Source: YG-Life and OSEN via Naver

Translation: AKP

Shared by: VIP4DAESUNG @ bigbangupdates

Guest li_nikoru

Gosh! I don't know if I should believe YG just yet...

XD

But I love how TOP looks in the photo!!... Tempting me to change my wallpaper...

Guest topsyujah

10 Corso Como x Big Bang

official video for the event? nevermind, it looks as if it was just made by someone who attended the event, but the quality of the video's really good. you can see taeyang being silly in the end <3

(credit to holysjm on youtube)

Archived