★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really great stage on Inkigayo BB sounded awesome and VIP lovely chants made for perfect stage. Plus GD looked extra cute.

Those macros are so funny.  laughing so hard at Baes expression

Aww seems I missed the streaming of RM hopefully it will be up on YT soon.

Guest Tekashi

[110327] Running Man Ep.36 [Guests: Daesung, Yonghwa]

available to download at

Kpopweb

__130122397493860.jpg

---------------------------------

[110327] SBS Inkigayo

Big Bang - HD cut

available to download at

Kpopweb

BIG BANG – SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE

viewimagey.gif

viewimagezm.gif

ss0g.jpg

Source:YGLife

ZOMG..new songs..omg..can't breathe excl.gif

& Daesung-Baby don't cry <3..i love that song ok<3

Words written on the skull:

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer.

Guest shinhdeplol

I <3 <3 <3 that they come out with 2 title songs this time, that means more promotion :w00t:

And Daesung's Baby dont cry <333 As I love this song right from the beginning when the fan-recorded audio was released, Im excited to have it in HQ ^^

The cover looks pretty as well. I notice Todae are the only one in the brain =))

[Notice]From YG-Life

1.The music video for Big Bang's "LOVE SONG" will be released on April 15th.

2.Big Bang's comeback with "LOVE SONG" & "STUPID LIAR" will be on SBS Inigayo April 10th!

3.Big Bang will promote “LOVE SONG” and “STUPID LIAR” until MAY 1st before heading to Japan for their concert tour.

source:YG-Life

cr:vivalavu@tumblr

Guest li_nikoru

YaY!!!!!!

First Thought:

2 Title Tracks!!!

Second Thought

Why do I see High High, Oh Yeah, I need a girl, What can I do? and...

Third Thought

Oh My Freaking God!! Baby Don't Cry!!!!!!

Fourth thought

YG trolled us again.. There are only 3 new songs ¬¬

Yay!! Only 2 weeks until the new songs!!!!

The text in the skull is from psalm 19:14

Fifth Thought: I love this boys even more now

Guest doublehh03

dang only a 3 week promotion for these 2 songs, after just 4 weeks for tonight.

oh well, at least YG is following through with his plan. so we should expect a full album in september.

w00t.gif TWO TITLE TRACKS!!!  w00t.gif  The MV is being released further than what I would like but thats okay not going to complain so much just want new music.

Those words!!! Sounds just like something Taeyang would say. Awww so sweet.

Also I see a keyboard right under it. I swear they are going to murder my ovaries if the song has piano in it. Omg and what if Taeyang plays the piano on stage. I can't take the possibilities!!!

34yv411_th.gif

Daes solo is going to melt me.

VIP really have to cherish this repackaged album since they will be heading back to Japan after. Lets all show the new songs a massive amount of love for the boys!!

Big Bang to return with double title tracks, “Love Song” + “Stupid Liar”

Big Bang will be continuing their promotions with double title tracks, “Love Song” and “Stupid Liar,” from their upcoming special album!

The YG-Life blog previously teased about the release with an image that read “I HATE THIS LOVE SONG!”, and officials have confirmed that the line is actually a part of the lyrics for “Love Song”!

YG Entertainment revealed, “‘Love Song’ has a bit of a different feel from the songs Big Bang has previously released, so we’re expecting fans to feel something new. ‘Stupid Liar’ was a track that the boys debated over with ‘Tonight‘ as the title track for their 4th mini-album. The song itself features a guitar riff with a rock genre that’s both speedy and powerful.  It really brings out their vocals and raps.”

They continued, “As it is the first time the boys are making a special edition album, we’re going all out with the jacket design and the album’s overall packaging. It is disappointing that they will only be promoting for a three week period, but we’ll be working hard to make sure that they greet their fans more frequently.”

Their Korean promotions will thus only last until May 1st due to Big Bang’s Japanese tour, which is scheduled for May through June. Meanwhile, broadcast appearances for Big Bang will be restricted for about two weeks in order to allow the boys to film their music video and rehearse their choreographies.

Due to a lack of time, they will only be filming the music video for “Love Song,” which will be released on April 15th. In addition, Daesung’s solo track, “Baby Don’t Cry,” which was previously shown at the February “Big Show” concert, will also be included in the album.

Their first broadcast will be on April 10th through SBS’s “Inkigayo” where they will perform their double title tracks.

taken from akp; Source + Photos: Sports Today, OSEN via Naver, YG Life

- - -

I really really really hope one of those songs will be the one heard on 2NE1/BBTV D: <33 ("Just another boy just another boy just another boy~~...") can't get over it, i need that song~ <3 am I the only one? XD & YES~ Daesung's solo song! I've listened to that song over 50 times, excited to hear the official studio recorded version. Can't wait for those 3 new songs &mv! Oh, and they really need to release the official mv for don't go home too >O< 2011 is BB's year!

I need "Just another boy" in my life too but I seriously think their putting that track on the soon to be epic full album.  I also hope GD or whoever arranges the songs give more lines to Dae for these promotions. I can feel the greatness coming our way brace yourselves VIPs!!!

* so the chorus IS  "I hate this love song" omg is this a sequel to lies or something??

Guest juang_bb

^^ NO! you guys arent the only ones waiting for "just another boy" song. We saw Teddy working on that song in BBTV and LOVE SONG has his name on it, IF it turns out to be that one, i'd probably jump up for joy! :lol:

anyway, SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW SONGS!!!!! anvaaveaifenbkafmvklewoeavme i cant even... :w00t:

we're getting 3 MORE WEEKS of BIGBANG. VIPs... we've had to deal with so many ups and downs since the boys came back, from their achievements and records, to the criticisms, complaints and just so many worries, i hope this time... we can just all ENJOY what's left for this promos. ENJOY 3 WEEKS OF SEEING THE BOYS REGULARLY ON MUSIC SHOWS coz when its all over and the head to Japan, who knows when they're coming back again. YG and GD said they're coming back for more but knowing YG, we dont know for sure.

anyway, cant wait to hear DAESUNG's BABY DONT CRY!!!

STUPID LIAR is going to be "rock" inspired? well, i think we and korea have different interpretations of "rock" so i'll just wait and see.

Guest Banana Peel

I can't believe BB's only going to be promoting for 3 weeks :( I don't even feel like they promoted Tonight long enough to get it stuck to people's head like Lies/Haru Haru.

Anyways, as much as I doubt it, I really really really wish I hate this love song to be a serious song. Like, more serious than Tonight, if you get what I mean. I really miss songs like "But I Love You" (GD's solo, I know, but still haha) and "A good man". Lots of meaningful raps, slow beat but gets your heart racing. I miss it. Tonight was a fun song, but it didn't reach out to my heart just as lies/haru haru did, personally :)

Greaaaaaaat, here goes the never ending countdown till their new release D;

Guest shinhdeplol

They will only be promoting for 3 weeks? Im sad again :(

110326 LDF family concert - Taeyang

yblotte2011131.jpg

yblotte20112.th.jpgyblotte20114.th.jpgyblotte20115.th.jpg

yblotte201113.th.jpgyblotte20117.th.jpgyblotte20116.th.jpgyblotte201110.th.jpgyblotte201114.th.jpg

yblotte2011131.th.jpgyblotte20111.th.jpgyblotte20118.th.jpgyblotte20119.th.jpgyblotte201111.th.jpg

C: sol-mate // alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com

“‘Love Song’ has a bit of a different feel from the songs Big Bang has previously released,

They've been experimenting a lot lately. I just have to trust that they will make something thats fresh and unique but also something that will get people addicted.

Hmm so it was originally Stupid Liar vs Tonight for the 4th mini title track.. Well that means it must be just as good right? I'm really anxious to hear the guitar riff and fast melody. Must be a reason YG decided to save it.

Guest KeKe7

They only get 3 weeks for promotion then what about Dae's solo song promotion?  I really want to see him singing this song live.

Guest shinhdeplol

[FANTAKEN PHOTOS] 110326 LDF family concert - G-Dragon

Jiyong smiles a lot in these photos <3

f00265494d8f2ebcb1f3c.jpg

f00265494d8f2e8b56fe0.th.jpgf00265494d8f2e93b2f7a.th.jpgf00265494d8f2e8022a13.th.jpgf00265494d8f2ebcb1f3c.th.jpg

f00265494d8f2ecb4fe27.th.jpgf00265494d8f2ee00797f.th.jpgf00265494d8f2ef3e8bd3.th.jpgf00265494d8f2f3cac1fc.th.jpg

C: ALWAYS-GD( http://always-gd.com ) BY. 간지용용 // 아만다 @ bestiz

[PHOTOS] Shaun Evaristo Update Photo of Big Bang in the Studio! (110328)

vI7Za.png

Source: @shaunevaristo

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

Guest yunhotic

They only get 3 weeks for promotion then what about Dae's solo song promotion?  I really want to see him singing this song live.

I don't think there were any plans for his solo song. After the 3 weeks of promotion they're going to Japan anyway..

I'm sure he'll have solo activities some time soon, just not in the following weeks. In a recent interview he said that he was preparing for a solo album. Perhaps he will perform it at that time :)

Archived