★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I could never guessed that there were fans who hated on Jiyong for participating on Bae's solo and worse than that, assuming that he did to overshadow him. How is that even possible?Have these guys read interviews or what? These two are best friends and complete each other.

“I’m grateful that Jiyong participated in this album. There is a lot to say about ‘I Need A Girl’, but it’s one of those songs that only G-Dragon can be featured in. Jiyong is my best friend and we talk about private matters a lot. ‘I Need A Girl’ is a song which is about a guy talking about love to his friend, so G-Dragon would naturally be the best option to collaborate with. He knows me more than anyone else and I felt that he was the best featuring rapper. So I asked him, and he did the best rap possible.”

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrs.kwon

About the article, i dont think its an anti YG. For me, Japan not ready for YG Music, YG music is more american feeling (look @ their itunes chart) and japan more doll and boyband feeling

Guest TheExConvict

When did Seungri start being so fond of TOP?? lol

he's been showing more love to him than ever.....

i think it happened after the "kiss" hahaaha

he probably develop more "affection" in him.

it's cute though, but didn't TOP said that Seungri never calls him?

lol Seungris update. I guess I should get used to TOPRi  now :lol:

So they really are going through with this 4.5 mini album. I'm extremely excited but I'm so going to be extremely broke this year.

Hopefully YGE also puts this new upcoming album on itunes to make it a bit easier for me. 

Guest samosvetleee

Daesung's Interview on W Korea Magazine April Edition

MPMWs.jpg

W:During this period of time, the other members are busy with their own activities except for Daesung. Still, you seem to desire singing the most.

DS: I really want to step onto the stage. All this while I am preparing for a solo album, but this is delayed since I have to film for the drama. The filming has just wrapped up a while ago.

W: So the voice that exploded in the climax of "Cafe" is Daesung's!

DS: Overall, my voice's condition has a huge influence in it. I can't sing in falsetto. The first verse was supposed to be Youngbae's part - I suggested using my normal voice to sing the second verse, bringing it into the climax. I usually listen to rock-and-roll. Also, since my voice is rich, I can pull off singing smoothly. Before this I have practice how to make my voice stand out. Under Jiyong hyung's guidance, I manage to pull it off relatively well.

W: As a vocalist, you seem to be like a capable person who can pull of different genres. What kind of music do you want to produce personally?

DS: I like Urban Sound, Soul, R&B, these genres. The company and I are coordinating to producing songs of these type as well as music that everyone likes.

W: In "Tonight" MV, you are the only one who come in contact with a woman. When did you start taking on the sexy image in the group?

DS: The other members often tease me because of this, saying it's not sexy but provoking. They said even if I wear a white vest without any designs and a T shirt I am still very provoking. I want to say that the other members had taken this joke too far, but just not long ago the manager in charge of filming (the MV) also told me my eyes had became provoking, is there anything different about me? Maybe it's because I cut and dyed my hair black...maybe it's because I yearn to perform during the long hiatus (laughs).

W: After completing the filming for the drama the only thing left is waiting for it to air. If you were to compare between acting and singing, what do you think?

DS: No matter when acting or singing, it is merely a form of expressing feelings. Just like it is my own story, it's telling something that might happen to me. This is the only area (where acting and singing) is similar. Although this is the first time I challenge acting, acting is still more difficult. Song Ji-na (an author) always said "A person who can't act is an actor". I always keep this in mind. If I am even the slightest bit deliberate, even breathing will seem fake. At first, I thought that I can show my natural self, but I realise this is actually quite difficult! It's different for variety shows, I just need to absorb myself into it (laughs).

W: Daesung is on variety shows and trot as well giving off friendly vibe, but you seem to yearn on expressing a different side of you.

DS: There are different sides hidden within every person, and it is the same for me. Normally I am shy and don't talk much; nobody will believe me if I say this, right? Although from now on I want to do music that I like, that is more sincere, I do not plan to erase the behavior that entertained everyone. A lot of people have difficulty finding an attitude that suit themselves, so for me to be able to pull it off is very lucky. I think I need to integrate this with what I want to do, so everyone will not see much difference.

W: So will you continue maintaining your sexy image? (laughs)

DS: I am fairly satisfied with this, so lately I try not to smile, not looking at the sides but looking to the front.

Source: W Korea Magazine via DCDS

Chinese translation: wings @ DSHolic via baidu BIGBANG

English translation: J-Lene @ bigbangupdates

Credit : bbupdates_bigger.png

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang's Interview on W Korea Magazine April Edition

ybwkoreascans01.jpg

Among the members, you’re the one that showed a lot through music last year. It seemed like you were feeling a bit disappointed for not promoting enough on television and doing enough activities so how would you rate yourself for your first full length album?

It was the best I could do. I’m sure those who like me wanted to see me more on stage and it’s true that I wanted to show more on stage but now that I come to think of it, I think I did the best that I could.

What do you think about GD&TOP performing together this year?

On one side, I was very envious. I was envious because they were together and because they tested out a lot of things on this album. I think in the future, we’ll try those small activities among the members and not only focus on full length albums as a group. I’m saying this for the first time through W interview, but I’ll introduce you to what it’s like to work with Jiyong. I don’t know what kind of song will be made, but we’re looking for something fresh. He’s a friend that’s very determined and since both of our styles are total opposites, I think it’ll be a good match. I’ve only asked for a couple of features after I finish making the song, but if we work together from the beginning, I think something new will definitely come out.

As a producer, what kind of person is G-Dragon?

He knows how to use the opinions he gets from many people. Whatever it may be, he opens up a possibility and is able to take it in as his own. I think that’s why he’s able to create many different music. He’s been like that ever since he was a little kid. He always liked new things and wasn’t afraid to try new things. When I go to Jiyong’s room, sometimes there are clothes that I never thought he would have, which surprised me. Among those, there are clothes that I don’t understand and clothes that are tidy. Just from looking at that, I think Jiyong’s clean sensitivity can be seen.

Then on the other hand, aren’t you persistent with things that you like?

(Smiles) You’re right. But it’s not because someone forced me, it’s because we all have different tastes. Even if someone told me to do something that rash, I wouldn’t do it. I know what’s good for me and that’s the same with everyone else. Everyone has their own belief and stubbornness within them.

In the title song, “Tonight,” Taeyang’s voice completes the structure. But it feels like the vocal isn’t as technical as it was during your solo.

In my solo songs, I try to show everything that I have. On the other hand, when I’m in a group, the overall feel and the harmony of the song is important so I try to focus on that and tend to control my vocals and how I sing. I recorded so many times for Tonight and even made 2 to 3 versions of the song. The transcript of the song changes so much and there was a version where the song had a more sad feeling to it. When we transcribed the song for the last time, we included a more stronger chorus where the electronic feel came alive.

I heard you went to America not too long ago.

Ever since last year, I wanted to travel somewhere. After my solo activities finished, I went to Jeju Island with my manager for a short time and then we went to Japan afterward for a week, and this year, we went to America for 3 weeks. I was able to meet my friends, who are dancers, and I was affected a lot by that and became determined. I didn’t take formalized classes, but I was able to recharge the feelings that I wasn’t able to feel while I was performing.

Taeyang’s performance on stage is obsessively perfect, but it doesn’t seem like you’re enjoying it as much.

I think that was the case when I was promoting my first solo album. It was very burdening knowing that I had to do everything by myself and it’s something that I can overcome but the situation didn’t allow me to do so, so that’s why it was burdening. I think that’s why people around me felt the same way. After my solo activities came to an end, I thought about a lot of things. I should have enjoyed it more and it seems like I performed with very little ease. Since I experienced that already, if I released another solo album next time, I know not to do that so in that sense, I’m thankful too.

Then have you become a bit comfortable these days?

I’m very happy that the five of us are doing it together now. Individually, we need these kinds of time. I’m very thankful that I have a place to lean on.

Magazine scanned by: DCYB

Translated by: solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

Shared by: SUNSKYIVEE @ bigbangupdates

C: wkorea@YT // SUNSKYIVEE @ bigbangupdates

More fantaken photos of Jiyong from MNET Soundplex

13010685622011032601011.jpg

13010685622011032601010.th.jpg13010685622011032601011.th.jpg13010689302011032601025.th.jpg

13010685622011032601012.th.jpg13010685622011032601005.th.jpg13010685622011032601005.th.jpg13010685622011032601005.th.jpg13010685622011032601010.th.jpg

13010685622011032601010j.th.jpg13010685622011032601010.th.jpg13010685622011032601011.th.jpg13010685622011032601011.th.jpg13010685622011032601011.th.jpg

13010685622011032601011.th.jpg13010685622011032601012.th.jpg13010685622011032601012.th.jpg13010685622011032601012.th.jpg13010689302011032601030.th.jpg13010685622011032601013.th.jpg

13010685622011032601013.th.jpg13010685622011032601013.th.jpg13010685622011032601013.th.jpg13010689302011032601025.th.jpg13010689302011032601025.th.jpg13010689302011032601025.th.jpg

13010689302011032601025.th.jpg13010689302011032601025.th.jpg13010689302011032601030.th.jpg13010689302011032601030.th.jpg13010689302011032601030z.th.jpg13010689302011032601030.th.jpg

C: gd-mind.net // 어쩌다. @ DCinside

Guest Tekashi

Does Taeyang have a tattoo on his neck or it's just art...

*quoted image*

© sol-mate.co.kr

I think this one is real - not like those stars. It`s Boss tattoo, so... ^^

Ok, now going to read Dae interview.

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG autographs

27746262.png

LOL were they in a hurry or smt?? The autographs look a bit messy to me :P

But the fan was still so lucky :P

C: 말괄량이GD

We had originally decided on a peck by the side of the lips, but maybe because Seunghyun-hyung is very immersed in his emotions as an actor, he pushed further on from what was planned. Right after it happened, I thought, “Oh! Oh this isn’t it!!!”

G-Dragon on his kiss scene with TOP in the Secret Big Bang parody (via honeybrambles)

Taken from: nodiggitychoi@tumblr

TOP with Fans

2qd5q45.jpg

Source: DCBB

Taken from: gilbakk75@ameblo

Guest shinhdeplol

For TOP lovers :P

wFRiI.gif

His stare is hotttt~ :P

C: lemonvip @ tumblr

1301110397_201103261234222666203001_0.jpg

^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

C: 유앤미。^.^ @ DCinside

Which idols do the middle-aged ladies love the most?

On the March 24th broadcast of Y-Star’s “Wonder About That“, investigators targeted middle-aged women (a.k.a. ajummas) and polled them to see which idols were the most loved by their group.

The program surveyed 300 women, all between the ages of 40-60 years, and asked, “Who is the top idol?” Through this survey, the ajummas were able to show that idol-love wasn’t just restricted to teenagers and young adults.

Of all the idol groups, SNSD placed 1st, with 102 out of 300 votes. Breaking it down individually, SNSD’s Yoona came in 1st place because of her acting appearances through dramas. 2AM’s Jokwon placed 2nd because of his kkab dance and his cuteness. In 3rd place was SNSD’s Yuri because ajummas wanted to have her as their daughter-in-law.

Here are the full results from the survey:

< Idol groups >

1. SNSD

2. Big Bang

3. KARA

4. Super Junior

5. 2AM

6. B2ST

7. 2PM

< Idol members >

1. Yoona (SNSD)

2. Jo Kwon (2AM0

3. Yuri (SNSD)

4. Leeteuk (Super Junior)

5. Nichkhun (2PM)

6. Daesung (Big Bang)

7. TOP (Big Bang)

8. Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls)

9. Shindong (Super Junior)

10. Seohyun (SNSD)

11. Sunny (SNSD)

12. Taeyeon (SNSD)

13. IU

14. Minho (SHINee)

15. Goo Hara (KARA)

16. Boram (T-ara)

17. Nicole (KARA)

18. U-know Yunho (TVXQ)

19. Park Gyuri (KARA)

20. Kahi (After School)

21. Jessica (SNSD)

22. Seungri (Big Bang)

23. Changmin (TVXQ)

24. Sohee (Wonder Girls)

25. Taecyeon (2PM)

26. UEE (After School)

27. Taeyang (Big Bang)

28. Heechul (Super Junior)

< Surprisingly low-ranked idol members >

33. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

35. Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls)

59. Suzy (miss A)

65. Sandara Park (2NE1)

76. Park Bom (2NE1)

79. HyunA (4minute)

80. Jooyeon (After School)

90. Ha Juyeon (Jewelry)

You can watch the clip below:

C: allkpop

If YG let the boys appear on more shows, Im sure their ranks would be higher. And it seems like ahjumas like cute stuff :sweatingbullets:

C: arirangworld @ YT // bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP and his posture :P *Iseebutt* =)) =))

6SnXE.jpg

55899840.jpg

C: 최정상 @ DCinside

JIYONG UPDATED HIS ME2DAY!!!

gdragon130111763858846.jpg

빅뱅X10 CORSO COMO.

C: 용바라기★

AWHHHHHHHHHHHH :wub: :wub: :wub:

He is soooo cute <3333333

EDIT:

We are so lucky today, Tae tweeted too :w00t:

rI50q.png

Guest samosvetleee

BIG BANG's recording of M Soundplex on March 19th airs tonight at 8:00pm (KST)!

14329211.png

Source : untitled1_normal.PNG

Since it was earlier announced that it would air @ 00:00 tonigt,i tweeted back :

@iBigBang i thought it would air @ 00:00 midnight....Thanks for the info tip (:

so did they :

@samosvetlee  That's what I thought too and what Mnet said but on Big Bang's official schedule it says 8:00pm o.O

There's something definately off with this week's BB schedule..anyways.. We should probably stay tuned ...

Guest princess_vip

BIG BANG's recording of M Soundplex on March 19th airs tonight at 8:00pm (KST)!

*quoted image*

Source : *quoted image*

Since it was earlier announced that it would air @ 00:00 tonigt,i tweeted back :

@iBigBang i thought it would air @ 00:00 midnight....Thanks for the info tip (:

so did they :

@samosvetlee  That's what I thought too and what Mnet said but on Big Bang's official schedule it says 8:00pm o.O

There's something definately off with this week's BB schedule..anyways.. We should probably stay tuned ...

but but but...is there anyone streaming? :)

Archived