★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doublehh03

i think musically, GD and TY are the most talented in the group (the other 3 members are hugely talented also) but these 2 really carry their own music to the next level. if they were american-born, i can see them doing really in america.

i think what makes it hard for TY (and that he worries alot) is that his music really doesn't "hit" in korea as much as internationally. when big bang members go solo, they do their own thing and that's the style of music that they like. TY LOVES r&b, but for some reason SK doesn't like that, which is weird. and i think the lack of popularity of his music in korea might have gotten to him. imagine wedding dress. that is arguably the THEME SONG for kpop to international fans. but it wasn't even that popular in korea. anyways, hopefully TY knows his music really hits with the international fans and he's arguably the only singer who i believe can make it in america.

Guest samosvetleee

Beyond Amazing ...

Can i reQuest  a link for downloading BiG BanG on Style Magazine HD video torrent if available :)

Thanks in advance...

Asfor the new article,that says smth about a follow up activities...as far as i got it from google translator,they would probably kick it off in the beggining of april...Soo looking forward to it wub.gif

Guest samosvetleee

(NEWS} What happened during Big Bang’s stage?

20110325-025611.jpg

I’m sorry for the delay.” G-Dragon said to the staff as he quickly got ready

Because of a problem in their schedules, Big Bang did not come to the rehearsal at the promised rehearsal time at 2:00 but they got there at 5:00. They apologized for being late and hurriedly prepared for the rehearsal that could not go past 8:00pm. Whether or not they needed to worry about the time wasn’t important. Instead of lamenting over that they started camera rehearsing as soon as possible because before the arrival of Big Bang, the band and chorus rehearsal done had already been done, somehow even with the set back they seemed to be able to fit as much recording time as possible. Of course, more unexpected setbacks would occur again.

Rather, the real problem happened after they arrived. 

Big Bang band’s and the film crew’s had prepared the sound slightly different. Music, lyrics, stage directing, camera work and angles, all had to match once again creating a setback. Meanwhile they fixed that, Big Bang members were doing their camera rehearsals. Each individual member also had to work on their solo stages, each one of them having the greed to do well and adjust themselves, carried over more than 30 minutes of recording time. Despite hearing thedispleased audience murmuring, the staff continued on anyway. The audience that had come since 8am and had been waiting endlessly, started to feel the tension and boredom but the most important thing was the broadcast. And in the end, Big Bang was Big Bang.

Maybe because of the setbacks in the schedule I was more tired than nervous but Big Bang, they really did try their best.

Other than singing and, MC Jung Won Young and Park Kyung Lim brought laughter and stories for the staff and audience during the broadcast of the talk time and shared a story that had never been disclosed for the fans. “You mean ‘Illusion of the Swamp’ You know about it?” bringing laughter to the staff that was preparing for the last stage of Big Bang. And the best highlight of the day the Encore stage “Lies” had begun. They performed without MR (music recorded) and had a guitar as their only accompaniment, but the sound felt complete, and the energy and enthusiasm of the fans filled the entire venue. Big Bang and the audience, without any distinction, enjoyed this moment together. Maybe through the way things happened this morning, this moment was possible.

Source : 10.asia

Credit : Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang untitled1_normal.PNG

On that style magazine BTS at :16 GD looked super bummed when Seungri didn't react to his kiss :tears: Is it time to send those two to couples counseling?

lol at Daesung trying to drink while sitting in that awkward position. Oh and Daes richard simmons is looking Fab!!! yes literally.  so jealous of that lady. Omg and then her hands were so close to Tabis fun zone ;). I'm even more jealous.

requesting someone make a gif of Dae licking his lips at 6:52 on the first part. It was extraordinarily hot.

Guest toozdae08

wow, there seems to be some misunderstanding about the what's going on in the YB fanworld in Korea.

I've heard random rumors from that the other DCs are mad at DCYB for not scanning GQ pics which makes no sense since DCYB doesn't talk to the other DCs to stuff about DCYB being mad about the GQ interview which they weren't.

I was on chat when DCYB and YBM (the other major YB fansite) were reacting to GQ and DCYB was mostly talking about what YB said, what GD said and had a discussion on it but they weren't mad. DCYB has been known to get mad and throw a fuss about stuff but they weren't this time. They mostly focused on the whole, YB gets choked up if he thinks too much bit and some agreed and some didn't but it's wasn't a big deal. They've moved on to posting pictures of girls again.

YBM was the fan group that was pissed about GQ but it had nothing to do with what GD said about YB but what he said about BB. They use to cover YB in both solo and in BB but during this round of promos they decided to not cover BB at all (like completely no news about BB, BB related stuff, or the album) and even stopped linking to YB fansite that cover BB (solmate, urthesun, 518) and also BBVIPZ. Some agree n some don't but that's an issue they've been discussing for a while. One member didn't like what GD had so say about BB in GQ and was made a post that this is why they shouldn't support the group and only supporting YB solo and they started arguing again. It's less to do with GD/GQ and more to do with the internal problems they've been having for a while

Since DCYB has never supported BB, they had no reason to care what GD had to say about the group.

I-VIPs seem to be blowing up an issue that's not even a real issue into something major. It's more of an internal YBM thing then anything related to YB fans as a whole. I wasn't even going to post about this since it's not even that serious but everyone keeps commenting on it.

Guest sunnyvale

It's my first time to write on soompi so I'm not even sure whether I'm doing it properly :sweatingbullets: I still need some time to figure out the system.

Anyways, the article above is talking about BB's second comeback with a 4.5 album which includes 4 new songs along with 6 songs of the 4th mini album. And the date is the first week of April. I know lots of kvips are excited but they're also confused since there are no other reports from other media except the one above. So they are waiting for confirm from YG. Hope it helped :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up toozdae.

Honestly we all know by now that YB is the one with the most fans who  only support him.

And I personally have no problem with that as long as those fans don't bash the ppl that are important to Taeyang which is obviously BB.

So BB was running late for soundplex? hmmm that explains A LOT. Some of the fans quite frankly had b!tchy expressions and it bothered me, because BB usually never have those type of reactions but this explains it. They were obviously just tired from the wait.

About the next promotions...I'll just wait till its here. I'm not doing the whole will they or won't they thing again.way too much stress.

Guest samosvetleee

Another translation of the article,regarding BB's new activities..

Big Bang will begin new activities with a 4.5 Album!

Big Bang is will return with a 4.5 album.

Big Bang made their comeback in 2 years, and 3 months with their fourth mini-album title song ‘Tonight’ and swept #1 on all music charts and programs.

After sweeping all programs follow-up activities become harder for Big Bang, for this reason instead of doing follow-up activities the first week of April, Big Bang will begin new activities with their 4.5 album.

Big Bang’s agency YG Entertainment said “For Big Bang’s 4.5 album the existing songs plus 4 new ones will be added. The title track for this album hasn’t yet been set.” he said.

Big Bang’s 4th mini-album consider of the Intro, Tonight, What Is Right?, Somebody to Love, Hands Up and Cafe.

Meanwhile, G-Dragon’s ‘Tonight’ performances on stage were seen as a breakthrough performance.

Source: Nate

Credit : Translated: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com untitled1_normal.PNG

lol..This article is spreading too fast...

To me,though, it sounds like ''too good to be true'' ,but with YG it's always expect the unexpected..so let's hope that there would be some truth in it&if so,there would be confirmation from YG's headquarter..wub.gif

110325 Seungri Me2day Update

243fcz8.jpg

우와!!!!빅뱅의 TOP이다 !!!ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ신기하다..잘생겼네… 부럽 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Translation: Wow!!!! It’s Big Bang’s TOP !!! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe So amazing..He’s so handsome/cool… I’m jealous hehehehe

Source: Seungri's Me2day

Translated by: alee@ibigbang

Guest sarahkristine

OMG Seungri just further fueled up the Seungwhore love with that me2pic! Wow. Seriously, these two are getting serious and leveling up the coupling! It's tooooooo cute. Hahaha. G-Ri, time to step up or Seungwhore might be the new BB coupling favorite!! (But I have a huge ToDae bias).

My God, hope the nate news about 4.5 album is true, but knowing YG, he might be trolling with us. Who knows. If it's true, then that's a pretty good strategy because although it is a repackage, 4-5 new songs AIN'T BAD!!! I would still buy that anyway. It's another unique strategy for BB's comeback (although SM has been doing this, it's usually just 3 songs at most). Hope it's all true, and the 4 new songs are NEW SONGS (not other versions, or remakes).

Guest shinhdeplol

Woah who can believe that Seungri and TOP used to be awkward around each other? They are like the closest now :wub: :wub:

But Im here to share some ToDae :P

13010300432011032514154.jpg

^ :P :P :P

^ :P :P :P

C: DCDS // 咪 @ smieleholic

Guest shinhdeplol

Some HQ magazine scans of TOP

텐아시아 4월호 탑 고화질 스캔 <- April issue of smt :P

c01200124d8c47dad864f.th.jpgc01200124d8c47e0aa662.th.jpgc01200124d8c47e83b42c.th.jpg

c01200124d8c47c61d9db.th.jpgc01200124d8c47d24d667.th.jpgc01200124d8c47d024e35.th.jpgc01200124d8c47d56df65.th.jpg

C: verdad @ DCinside

Archived