★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choco|HOLIC

i don't get this part. can someone explain this further? :)

i mean, i get that he's saying that he doesn't want to talk about his hyungs like how they talk about him. but doesn't he do that already? and i don't know if there's something wrong with the trans, but "It becomes so that members can talk about me but I can’t" is this cut off? so is seungri saying that he can't talk about the members but they can?

the last part of the interview, i don't know if i'm taking it too literally... but it made me sad. it's like he's okay to be not taken seriously, to be thought of as shallow, just as long as he can entertain. :(

I think what he meant is that if he talks about other members too much, the public will criticize him for talking bad about other members because he is the youngest and should be respectful to them. But if the hyungs talk about him, then the public will judge him based on what the members have said.

in other words, i guess it's the sad life of being a maknae. lol

---------------------------------------------

lol i didnt think it to be shallow actually. SR is someone who loves to entertain people down to his bones. He is happy when others smile or laugh at his antiques. Yes, he is always not taken seriously and he knows that, but i personally think it is not anything close to shallow.

besides, the interviewer's questions to him have been "provocative" to some extent.

he's just answering it back honestly.

"Even without much substance?" Being his optimistic self, he answers "it doesn't matter" which would thus come across as shallow to you.

-----------------------------------------------------

MCountdown Somebody to Love [sR FOCUS]

Mcountdown Tonight [sR FOCUS]

c:choa9012 :)

Guest whatnow

I think what he meant is that if he talks about other members too much, the public will criticize him for talking bad about other members because he is the youngest and should be respectful to them. But if the hyungs talk about him, then the public will judge him based on what the members have said.

in other words, i guess it's the life of being a maknae. lol

lol. oh. yeah, now i get it. thanks! :) i thought he was just referring to the members.

i remember dae telling him on NAN that top called and doesn't want him to talk about him. lol.

Guest sakime-yong

OOhh I really love SEungri GQ interview and GD so much!!!! Cna't wait for other members interview,

GD is such a hard-working man and his passion really amaze me!!! and he is the GREAT KWON LEADAH!!

And Maknae is just so lovable even if others misunderstand him he is such a nice guy! I love his personality :D

I don't see GD dissing YB and how could that be? GD is very straight forward and perfectionist but he is co RESPECTFUL to others esp with his kids Im talking about his BB mem. He wouldn't do that he will leave a comments but he just want everybody for the best!!!

and YB is his best fiend. I do hope that some fans won't misunderstand it and be mature to judge it easily. Im tired of GDYB argument by the fans before before while they love each other really :wub:

IM LOVING THAT ONE NIGHT WITH BIGBANG!!!

IT made me think of some dirty thoughts LOL

THEY ARE SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and does ayone of you have a yt link for m soundplex? and GDTOp sbs radio show with seungri? AM I right?

I haven't watch it. thanks!!! ;)

Guest kowwow

Just wanted to share some pictures I took at the concert. Sorry I don't have any from the concert itself :( was too scared of the securities :(

korea2113.th.jpg korea2112.th.jpg korea2104.th.jpg korea2095.th.jpg korea2089.th.jpg korea2067.th.jpg korea2087.th.jpg korea2044.th.jpg korea2063.th.jpgkorea2062.th.jpg korea2061.th.jpg korea2060.th.jpg korea2059.th.jpg korea2058.th.jpg korea2046.th.jpg korea2042.th.jpg korea2039.th.jpg korea2038.th.jpg korea2037.th.jpg korea2036.th.jpg korea2035.th.jpg korea2030.th.jpg korea2029.th.jpg korea2026.th.jpg korea2024.th.jpg korea2016.th.jpg korea2025.th.jpg

Guest Candyy

what i'm about to say is my personal opinion, please don't be offended.

GDYB fans issue: the way i see it is that these two are parallel with one another. they practically grew up together and i'm sure all VIPs know that they are the best of friends even if there are other "coupling" within BB, we just all know that, kinda hesitating to say...GDYB is the original "couple". as a YB stan even though my love for the other members aren't that far from YB, i feel like sharing my perspective of the issue. i'm sure the other members have these knid of fans as well but my focus is on Bae's fanclub. there are three groups within YB fandom. the first are the ones that are supportive to YB as well as the rest of BB but still have that little bit of biased for YB (the one i'm apart of). secondly, we have the international fans of YB that loves him, his music and style. this group could or could not know of the other BB, but they could care less about BB, they only care for YB. lastly, we have the "YB only fans" mostly in korea (i not sure about this, guessing) they're the ones that followed him since the days when GDYB were supposed to debut as a duo. i feel they are the most outspoken and very protective of YB. you see, in korea and korea only, there are many incidents where bae is often overshadowed by GD- fanclub, fashion, solo success, producing etc. that's why i think these fans are very sensitive when it comes to GD. i guess the fans are just sick of seeing YB getting overshadowed, that's why during the YB's solos, fans didn't want GD in the picture (only look at me part2 and i need a girl) because it suppose to be the time for YB to shine without having to share the lime light again. i'm not trying to dis anyone, just trying to explain my point of view, i'm just not sure if i'm making any sense...haha. after re-reading, the way i wrote about yb only fans made them sound obnoxious and greedy but i do understand them; they want the best for YB just like any other fans.

as for GD, i'm proud of everything that he has accomplished and overcome. he's very deserving of everything that he got especially when he's still managed to be such a modest person. it makes him all that much more respectful. seriously, i feel he bows way more than what is necessary sometimes. i love that he included YB in his solo and their brotherly bond. their friendship is simply amazing. as for what he said in the article, i felt like it wasn't the first time he said it and as a YB fan, i actually do agree with GD. sometimes bae just seems like he thinks too much and i feel bad for him because it just seems like he's so stressed out with a lot of pressure on his shoulder, but the same thing can be said about GD; the difference is that G seems to be like a person who would know when to relax and take a break. bae however, doesn't seem like he would let himself off that easy. like what GD said, if bae loosens up, he can accomplish so much more than what he has already accomplished.

Guest Tekashi

and does ayone of you have a yt link for m soundplex? and GDTOp sbs radio show with seungri? AM I right?

I haven't watch it. thanks!!! ;)

M Soundplex will be broadcast on 27th (if I don`t mess dates), so there is no way to get links for full show. Only for some fancams.

G Dragon Scans for 10+ Asia Secret Magazine

brb

Credit: BIU.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: http://ameliepink.blog.me/130105432789

Taken from: gilbakk75@ameblo

whoever took these, they have one nice richard simmons camera! omg, HQ <3333

@Candyyy i totally agree with what you have said. I see YB fans in a similar way as you.

G seems to be like a person who would know when to relax and take a break. bae however, doesn't seem like he would let himself off that easy.

ITA. I always feel like YB is always searching for ways to improve himself by working that much harder when the actual answer is probably that he need to take some time off and rest. This goes for both his vocal chords and his body. I just wish he won't push himself so hard.

As for YB stans getting all irritated at GDs participation in his solo activities. I understand its supposed to be his time to shine but do they actually read the interviews where he says himself that he personally asked GD to help him cause he feels more confident that way?? I mean really wtf is GD supposed to do?... turn him down just cause his fangirls disapprove? I only wish they would understand that.

Guest kowwow

Just wanted to share pictures of Big Bang's stuff I bought when I went to BigShow2011 :)

Went to Lotto World and Star Avenue

lotteworld22311108.th.jpg lotteworld22311111.th.jpg lotteworld22311052.th.jpg lotteworld22311045.th.jpg

Bought my Uniqlo shirts when we went to Lotto World :)

korea2003.th.jpg

Got a picture of the Big Bang bus on my way back from Myeongdong :)

imported22111177.th.jpg imported22111178.th.jpg

All the concert merch I bought :) and others.

concertgoods076.th.jpg concertgoods068.th.jpg concertgoods063.th.jpg concertgoods059.th.jpg concertgoods054.th.jpg concertgoods049.th.jpg concertgoods041.th.jpg concertgoods030.th.jpg concertgoods021.th.jpg concertgoods019.th.jpg concertgoods016.th.jpg concertgoods033.th.jpg

The night before I came home, went to the YG building :)

concertgoods007.th.jpg concertgoods008.th.jpg concertgoods006.th.jpg concertgoods005.th.jpg concertgoods002.th.jpg concertgoods001.th.jpg

Sorry for the long post and being off topic :( If anything shouldn't be posted here, please let me know and I'll delete it. Thanks :)

Guest Bongs

I can't wait for the rest of interviews to come out from the other members. Aww yeeeeah. lol

That small gripe about GDYB's situation is that, YG choose a the title song with GD featuring in it. I wouldn't care if GD was featured in other songs (I like GD). It's like YG doesn't have any confidence on YB's popularity to succeed by himself that YG HAD to include GD to bring in popularity. That's MY only gripe when YB's album came out. Let's all be honest, YB's type of music taste doesn't really appeal to the mass of SK; it's another reason why Wedding Dress wasn't popular when it came out in SK, but if you look outside of SK, Wedding Dress is really popular internationally.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I have to say the interview itself explain alot of unanswered questions/concerns VIPs/IVIPs have have in mind prior to this interview from Bae's solo promo to Big Bang's Japan advancement...one thing I absolutely agree with GD and you guys above is Taeyang worries alot. I think SR was the first within the members to came out and said this during Real Sound aside from TY and I've really noticed since. I never doubt him b/c I know he's talented and his stage presence is awesome; but I agree that if he relax a bit more, I'm sure he can do greater things and will matured even more musically and artistically. The more you think, the more depress you get and it'll get to you and of course as a performer it'll shows. I'm sure all the members have some kind of worry and pressure especially carrying the name of Big Bang, but Bae's keeping it all in so at times when I see him onstage I just wished he'd relax a bit and don't think too much that he get distracted (especially during his I Need A Girl promo)...I think he's the type of person that can only focus on one thing at a time b/c he thinks about the consequences too much beforehand...

As for the Japanese advancement, was anybody surprised at GD's answer?! I was actually surprised that he liked the way of promotions so much! I guess cuz they have more freedom! But it was always slacking in my opinion...they would be there for a day and comeback to Korea that's it...I think GD also indirectly talk about the fuel between YG and KBS there. And that usually Korea ways of promotion is depending on the relationship of TV states and companies as oppose to Japan. I just wished nothing would've happened between YG and KBS that's causing them to be like this and Big Bang is always taking the bullet that isn't even theirs to begin with...*sign*

@Bongs - I thought Bae chose the title track himself? I remember reading an interview of his during I Need A Girl promo, he said it himself that he chose it and he, himself asked GD to feature in it? maybe I'm wrong?! Anyhow, I personally think nothing is wrong with the title track ft. GD of even if GD had ft. Bae in his solo...I love Big Bang as a group so I don't mind that..I love all the brother love.

Archived