★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Sorry i didnt mean to sound like im putting down anyone or be disrespectful. I just wanted to share what I just found out >______< Im pretty noooob in this thread so please forgive my being disrespectful.

Its okay don't be sorry. I hope you don't misunderstand you should be proud of your other biases and I would do the same thing if it was my other biases but definitely not the right time to discuss all this after the EQ and tsunami.

Oh no looks like someone posted the sales.....can we not get into this?:(

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Aigoo...it's been FOREVER since I've been to this thread!!

Let's just drop all of the comparison to other artists...<___>

Anyways, I just have to stop by cuz of our ToRI!

These dorkie boys! They never fail to amuse me! hehehe...

I could totally imagine TOP giving SR punishment backstage for embarrassing him! HAHAHA...

Also heard that the boys are gonna release a new single soon from dcinside?

I wonder if that's true? but then 2ne1's coming back, so YG better hurry up with his plans since I know he like tight schedules and our boys' dark circles are growing bigger and bigger everyday...

Guest jam_tori

i don't understand Japanese but I believe they didn't say it as "beating" >.>

I don't understand japanese either so I just read a translated post that said "beating" >_____<

BTW! :

Does anyone know if Taeyang's International album+DVD can be played in the US? o.O

I was thinking since its international, it should be,

but im reading yesasia and DVDheaven details and it says region 3 (korea)?

Was this posted?

Taeyang is the #1 star who will make the ‘sweetest proposal’!

tumblr_lig4oplNIu1qgixu6o1_500.jpg

Big Bang’s Taeyang has been selected as the star the public expects the ‘sweetest proposal’ from.

Music portal, BUGS, conducted a poll from March 8th to the 21st asking, ‘which star is more likely to make the sweetest proposal?‘. They used Taeyang, Nickhun, Hyun Bin, Kim Su Hyun, Jung Yeob and Lee Hyun as the choices.

The survey involved a total of 2,546 voters and Taeyang received an overwhelming 50% (1,255 voters) of the votes, making him the #1 star people expect a romantic and sweet proposal from.

Netizens reasons for picking him were, “With such a sweet voice, the person whom Taeyang proposes to will probably melt“, “She won’t be able to bear Taeyang’s distinctive eye smile“.

While Kim Soo Hyun came in at 2nd place with 18% of the votes and Hyun Bin at 3rd place with 16%. Nickhun at 4th place, Jung Yeob at 5th place and Lee Hyun at 6th place.

Source: daum

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Of course I agree. Taeyang seems like he will be a very loyal and romantic guy to the girl he likes. :wub:

Who can resist this?

tumblr_li7i95se311qa9t4n.gif

Guest Candyy

regarding the debuts of the groups in Japan, i don't think it's very fair to even compare. what needs to be taken into consideration is the time in which these groups made their debuts. nowadays, it's definitely a lot easier to debut in japan than it was during the time which bigbang debuted and even harder during TVXQ time! japan now is more open and welcoming of korean music than ever before so comparing the debut success of artist now and then is not very fair.

anyways, does anyone know if bigbang is still going to perform on music programs?

Updates:

Bigbang's schedule:

March 21:

[TV Broadcast][PM 11:15]SBS Night After Night[Daesung]

[Celebration Day]8000 days since Daesung was born[April 26 1989-March 21 2011]

March 23:

[Release]Seungri-1st Mini Album VVIP Japan Edition

March 24:

[TV Broadcast][PM 06:00]Mnet-MCountdown

[TV Broadcast][PM 11:00]On Style-Style Magazine[bigbang BTS of W Korea photoshoot]

March 25:

[TV Broadcast][PM 06:05]KBS-Music Bank

March 26:

[TV Broadcast][AM 12:00] Mnet-MSOUNDPLEX

[show][PM 08:00]10th 2011 Lotte Duty Family Concert

March 27:

[TV Broadcast][PM 04:00]SBS Inkigayo

[TV Broadcast][PM 05:20]SBS Good Sunday-Running Man Episode 2[Daesung]

[TV Broadcast]TBS-2010 YG Family Concert

credit:bbvipz

Guest beiusung

plz  stop the pointless arguement here because Thuy may get hurt about it

i believe Jam_ tori will be careful next time!

Peace!!

Guest choco|HOLIC

^^DAYUUMM!!! SR LOOKIN GOOD!! DAE & SR STEPPIN UP THE HOT GAME. :wub:

So much TOPRI lately! Not complainin though, they complement each other well but still looks awkward to me. Since the mood is still here, imma share some past photos (may have been posted tho) :lol:

tori6.png

torii.gif

griv.jpg

^This pairing needs to step up their game!! :D

c: respective owners

the WKorea and GC group photos make me see them as young adults especially Dae & SR! No more the usual maknae look. THE HYUNGS ARE HOT AS USUAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

plz  stop the pointless arguement here because Thuy may get hurt about it

i believe Jam_ tori will be careful next time!

Peace!!

Awwh you're too sweet~ :wub:

Well, as a hardcore fan of both fandoms, I dont feel too good about them being compared to each other. And I dont think ppl should say that BEAST beats BIGBANG either because the situations are different.

These 2 groups are both highly popular and Im happy for them ^^

1300788097still01.jpg

1300788097still02.jpg

1300788097still03.jpg

1300788097still04.jpg

1300788097still05.jpg

1300788097still06.jpg

1300788097still07.jpg

1300788097still08.jpg

1300788097still09.jpg

1300788097still10.jpg

C: beanpole.com // gilbakk75 @ ameblo

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this article talks about VIPs' rice donation at BIGSHOW 2011 :w00t:

262151993.jpg

C: 0809erin @ twitter// DliteLover @ twitter

When i typed Daesung in Youtube search bar today, "Daesung smell" came out even before "Daesung smile" =))

EDIT:

GEAN POLE :P

viewimagelg.jpg

C; 비율. @ DCInside

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang 4th Mini Album Application For iPhone

Release date: March 21th

83060882.jpg

69636700.jpg

79323693.jpg

52665230.jpg

10415820.jpg

Source:iTune.apple.com

Shared by: Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Lucky lady :sweatingbullets:

GNG8K.jpg

C: pinchi @ DCinside

Guest missARROGANT

"Soon we’re going to Japan, but before we go, I think we’ll release one more single~Then we’ll do a tour in Japan, and when we come back we’ll release a mini album~And after that, a full lenght album will be released~"

— G-Dragon, GQ 2011 April Issue Interview

BIGBANG’s plan is Korean single-Going to Japan-Mini Album-Full Album

BIGBANG won’t be attending Music Core this week due to the broadcasting of M sound plex mini concert

cr:토끼G.@tumblr

posted?

Unpredictable transformation of BigBang Daesung to be rock star for style magazine

2011032118102311111.jpg

Five-member group, BigBang surprisely turns into rock stars. Cable Style Channel said that they tried to find another style from film look that similar to BigBang’s style.

This time, they picked rock stars celebrating their successful completion concert as the concept. Smokey make-up and black leather pants were used the most to build this concept.

Seungri acted as a rebellious rock star. G-Dragon with props and unique personality could boast the concept easily. TOP showed off his sexy side to attract attention as usual. However, Daesung got the most radical transformation. He turned into black rock chic look. G-Dragon toward Daesung’s transformation said that he was so good.

BigBang’s rock star behind the scene will be released on March 24th at 11PM KST.

S : News Nate

Written by KQer (karen.qer.kamal@koreanupdates.com)

Archived