★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_lifuw3gvHc1qgvxl7o1_400.gif

LOL! I understand but I am side-eyeing you Ji for being embarrassed. LOL! XD But Bae,me wonders if you can still smile if you're not wearing that glasses of yours! hahahahaha! NINJA! XD

hsp1qc.jpg

^^^ Yes Bae - I get it. YOU.LIKE.CANDLES. hahahahaha!

jzwv83.jpg

Excuse me Dae but can I taste the apple? LOOOOL!

Ladies, beware of the so-called SILENT ONES! OMFG! HAHAHAHAHA!

MAJOR TOPRI MOMENT!

must watch, LOL. its way tooo cute.  top's embarrassed face & smile killed me *quoted image* my love for TOPRI is growing day by day. 

Seungwhores at Soundplex

Omg can't breathe.  Seungri was definitely a stripper in his past life. TOP *ahh dying* you know you want it.

*quoted image*

lol look at the reactions. GD is totally embarrassed and Taeyang definitely approves. :D

so much bigbang bromance...cuteness overload...i believe both of them become close

after they filmed Nineteen Movie..but become much closer after the secret garden parody XD

i feel like to spam this thread with bigbang bromance ♥♥

bvtabiri31.gif

SRdropGD-1.gif

bvbb2.gif

tumblr_lesfoxt09O1qblw3lo1_250.gif

gtoppushupbw.gif

gdyb.gif

wyzbp.jpg

2zoelo5.gif

tumblrli5uboydcl1qzjb8k.jpg

cr to the owner

Guest shinhdeplol

I swear TOP and Seungri are gonna be my fav pairings if things keep going on like this :P

Some G-Ri love while Jiyong sang Baby Baby <333

uOXxb.gif

HE GLANCED TO HIS RIGHT BEFORE SINGING

vbbeq.gif

and to his right is seungri oic

pdjPU.jpg

4F12T.jpg

HURR (caps stolen from baidu lol)

7c1vI.gif

+ because seungri looks lulzy mouthing the lyrics

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Double Seunghyuns for FILA <3

SQa7q.jpg

C: @filakorea // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest juang_bb

Double Seunghyuns for FILA <3

*quoted image*

C: @filakorea // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

LOL. Poor Daesung and GD. even for FILA promo pic... it's still the SEUNGWHORES together! :lol: and look at them, they both looked happy and contented. :lol:

Guest ooxstacee

THE SCANS ARE SO FREAKING HOT. Omg. T____T!

Our Bang is all grown up now.

BUT I can't help but think that they're bad role models, lmao!

Dae with those bulbs. That's how you get electrocuted, dear. ♥

And TOP smoking in the tub, yeahhh.

NEVERTHELESS, I FREAKING LOVE ALL OF IT!

SOUNDPLEX! I CANNOT WAIT!

GD SINGING BABY BABY! OH MY FREAKING GAHHHH.

SING THAT TO ME, RIGHT NOW!

And Dae's voice for uh, whatever that song he sang's called. T_T So beautiful.

I couldn't help but laugh at YB and his dancing.

The hyungs showing their ENORMOUS amount of support while Ri's Strong Baby-ing. Pahah. Hyungs are high!

AND THE SEUNGHYUNS! WTF! LOL!

How did they go from THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7S1VdwTGI TO HOW THEY ARE NOW?

Guest jam_tori

Did anyone hear news about Beast beating BIG BANG on the oricon charts? o.O Im not surprised~~~ I also love Beast and I think they are one talented group~~~~

Too much TOP-Ri moment~ Suddenly giving up on G-Ri >____< LOL!

Guest Qj_GDragon

Did anyone hear news about Beast beating BIG BANG on the oricon charts? o.O Im not surprised~~~ I also love Beast and I think they are one talented group~~~~

BEAST beating BIGBANG ..sorry for that but this is BIGBANG's thread ..please do not take the other artists here

..especially the word "beating" ..it sounds wierd 'n fun to compare the 2 of them ..o!^^!o

..sorry if anything I said annoy u but ..as I said already ..THIS IS BIGBANG'S THREAD !!

Guest jam_tori

BEAST beating BIGBANG ..sorry for that but this is BIGBANG's thread ..please do not take the other artists here

..especially the word "beating" ..it sounds wierd 'n fun to compare the 2 of them ..o!^^!o

..sorry if anything I said annoy u but ..as I said already ..THIS IS BIGBANG'S THREAD !!

Oh i didnt mean to sound offensive or anything~ I just wanted to share :) &nd atleast it wasn't very off topic~~~

lol wth going on with Baes hair, who made that  :lol: Seungwhores are really becoming unfaithful to GDAE!!

So cute the way GD looked in Seungri direction :wub:

jam_tori. I'm not putting down anyones achievements and I don't want to rain on your obvious parade over your other bias but its kinda trivial right now don't you think? . Japan is going through its worse natural disaster.  Lets be respectful because it's still a very bad situation in Japan. not the right time to get into things like who beat who or whos sold more when Japan is dealing with such devastation.

yes I'm on serious mode right now. I'm not angry or anything but I say it with love.

Guest jam_tori

lol wth going on with Baes hair, who made that  :lol: Seungwhores are really becoming unfaithful to GDAE!!

So cute the way GD looked in Seungri direction:wub:

jam_tori. I'm not putting down anyones achievements and I don't want to rain on your obvious parade over your other bias but its kinda trivial right now don't you think? . Japan is going through its worse natural disaster.  Lets be respectful because it's still a very bad situation in Japan. not the right time to get into things like who beat who or whos sold more when Japan is dealing with such devastation.

yes I'm on serious mode right now. I'm not angry or anything but I say it with love.

Sorry i didnt mean to sound like im putting down anyone or be disrespectful. I just wanted to share what I just found out >______< Im pretty noooob in this thread so please forgive my being disrespectful.

Guest darkaz619

@jam_tori here the total sales of GD&TOP as you can see GD&TOP sold more than Beast

27 *5 ***,780 **6,285 GD&TOP            11/03/02

28 -- ***,757 ***,757 かりゆし58           11/03/09

29 *4 ***,705 **6,659 BEAST             11/03/02

source:jpopmusic.com

EDIT:this is last week chart so GD&TOP did not pass them yet pretty sure next week they will be ahead.

Guest mahmudjam

^i think what jam_tori was saying is about the news of debut/ 1st week sales on oricon japan

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/85862/

i don't understand Japanese but I believe they didn't say it as "beating" tho >.>

btw i'm just trying to explain here not comparing..i hate fanwar..it's pointless >.>

Bigbang 1st week sales for "My Heaven" was around 26000 copies

& they debut @ #3

Beast 1st week sales for "Shock" is around 29000 copies

& they debut @ #2

source:oricon japan

taken from ustan777@livedoor blog

p/s: this is Alla..idk what is wrong with my soompi account >.>

Archived