viewimagevg.jpg

C: 다라이. // DliteLover @ twitter

The photos are a bit blurry but I can see his smile <3333

[Fantaken] Photo of Seungri on the way to KBS cool FM

viewimagegn.jpg

C: ace. @ DCinside

Big Bang’s G-Dragon is Bean Pole’s new main model

7w8vi.jpg

Big Bang’s G-Dragon has been selected to be the main model for fashion brand, ‘Bean Pole‘.

A Bean Pole representative stated,

“We believe that G-Dragon is not simply a star who dresses well, but a style leader that makes new trends. We came to the conclusion that G-Dragon was the best candidate to support the message that 20-year-olds could propose new styles and enjoy styling. That is why he was chosen as the ad model.“

In the revealed photos, G-Dragon is found displaying his unique fashion sense by wearing a pink-toned shirt, which matched well with his clean and classy suit.

Those who have seen the photos stated, “Surely, G-Dragon’s fashion sense is the best” and “No one can follow him.”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Shared by: Allkpop

Hi guys where can i get embed code for the new mini bigbang?? plz let me know plz thanx a lot ^_^

WHAT DO YOU MEAN EMBED CODE?

just save those MINI BIGBANG Thuy posted and upload them yourself on either TINYPIC.COM or IMAGESHACK.US

so that you can get your EMBED CODE.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang appeareance on KBS Cool FM caused server paralysis

The appearance of BIGBANG at KBS Cool FM ‘Lee Soo Young Music Show’ has caused server paralysis for a period of time. At 4pm today, BIGBANG made their guest appearance at ‘Lee Soo Young Music Show’.

However, the server experienced lagging for a short period of time. DJ Lee Soo Young told the audience that the paralysis happened since many people tried to catch up the programme at the same time and it lasted for about 45 minutes.

This is their 1st radio comeback programme which all of the five members appeared together. It has been a long time since they appeared on a radio programme together so the fans were all very interested in it.

The fans commented, "Whenever all of five are together, there will be laughter." The large number of comments that they received shows how popular this episode of ‘Lee Soo Young Music Show’ was. It has been a long time that the members of BIGBANG appeared together in a radio programme but it is still as funny and lively as when they were in their past programmes.

The fans have burst with laughter during the broadcast. This live broadcast also showed how good their live skills are. After a hiatus of 2 years and 3 months, BIGBANG has released a new mini album on 24th of last month and has been promoting their title song ‘Tonight’.

Up till 12th, the album has already garnered 150000 sales and they have swept various music programmes. They have already captured 6 Mutizens which show how brilliant their results are.

Source: Osen

Translation: Rice @ bigbangupdates

Im not surprised :P *Im at it again =))*

Confirmation of VIPZ's support!

BBVIPZ prepared lunch for BIGBANG today too :wub:

1300268800110316wmv2011.jpg

C: 팬더별 @ VIPZ

Guest pascale

Daesung looks HOT!!!

Taeyang looks tired, it's like he just got out of bed, poor baby

GD looks stylish as always

Tabi is handsome despite his granpa hat haha

did you guys hear about CHO PD? Now he is all prasing the boys?? lmao is he serious??? Cho PD you can fool everyone but NOT VIPs tskk. Promoting his new group i guess and he is training them just like YG did for BIG BANG with the 1 song each week thing. Life is so ironic, to think he is doing the same for his people just like the boy he used to diss. *shakes my head

Big Bang Requests Filipino VIPs To Vote For Their "Tonight" MV (English Subs)

please support BIGBANG, MYX had a premiere a while ago for their MV 'TONIGHT'

YG Entertainment superstar group Big Bang requests Filipino VIPs to vote for their "Tonight" MV and help make it NUMBER ONE. Big Bang just released their 4th Mini Album in Korea and is selling very very well. Universal Records will release Big Bang's 4th Mini Album in the Philippines!

To vote for "Tonight" MV just type in MYX[space]VOTE[space]TONIGHT and send to 2366.

c:UniversalRecPh

Guest Ena_Dae

i'm totally biased. i think daesung looks stunning!! hehehhhhe.

he's so stylish nowadays.

they look kinda tired. i hope they're ok.

even for a radio show, big bang comes all stylish like they're going on tv.

that's big bang, our fashionista idols..

:lol: Taeyang has really been making me laugh so hard these days. So cute. Lol at how hype he was during Tonight. Hmm I have a little theory of why he's so energetic these days but don't want to upset any of his stans.

Seungri in leopard print! Love those official photos. GD :wub:

They sang Cafe but GD sounded a bit hoarse at the end its okay bb. Should I just start calling Daesung Mr.Perfect cause thats how hes been singing lately. Lights out !

Hmm curious to what TOP had to say on Cho PD. Big Hyung stepping up!!

Archived