★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I can't help but sigh upon seeing the boys' schedule! PACKED! PACKED! The VIP in me is gee happy but the concerned noona is not - the boys need to rest. Aish!

Anyhoo, remixes are being shared so here's mine: MY BLOG

I am proud of YG FAMILY doing their share for our Japanese friends. :)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

look !! the schedule ..

..it seems our boys will not perform in MusicCore this week ..why ?? instead of KBS ?? I am not happy wif this

well i think there is no music core this week, instead they might air Korean Wave in Thailand so explain why the boys willl not have music core this week, kinda sad that they boys still going on Music Bank but oh well if the boys dont mind about the "bad treatment" i guess us fan just have to do what we usually do which is supporting them, but that PD better not pulling any trick this time or...

Guest shinhdeplol

【INFO】Universal J postpones the releases of「V.V.I.P Japan Edition」& 「BIGBANG 4TH MINI ALBUM Japan Edition」.We'll keep you posted when the release date is announced.

C: *Team.BIGBANG* @ FB

Guest sarahkristine

It's really sweet, thoughtful, generous, kind, HUMANE and everything nice of YGE to help the victims in Japan. I am so proud as a YG stan.

Anyway, I'm sorry for this post. It's just that, I think soompi is the only haven I have now in this Kpop virtual realm. People here are so mature and open minded, and it's peaceful here. It's just so frustrating to visit other sites just like AKP and 6theory because every day, it seems that Big Bang is being hated or dissed or what have you. I really feel pain every time a new article pops up (even ones that ARE SO NOT Big Bang-related) and Big Bang gets dragged on the comments section. As in my throat becomes heavy, and my mind becomes confused and sad and all that, because I feel really bad for Big Bang. They don't deserve that kind of hate, and it seems Kpoppers are GANGING UP on them lately. Every time a KPop artist release something good, suddenly it's "This is loads better than Tonight crap..." "Who said you need to go to Las Vegas to shoot an amazing video?" "they are only winning because of their name..." "bb is overrated" blah blah blah. It's so painful to read, it brings me to tears sometimes.

Sorry for the rant, but I do hope you guys understand my frustration. I am so attached to the boys that a hate on them is like a hate on me too. All I wish for is for them to continue soaring high, making music, and putting it on the face of the people who are dissing them.

But I promise this would be my last rant on this BB hate lately. I promise not to get affected by haters anymore. I promise to just focus on Big Bang, their music, their activities, and them only. I always tell myself that Kpop fandom nowadays is LOADS DIFFERENT than how it was 2 years ago (when I started being a fan). It was relatively peaceful during my early days as a VIP. fans respected each other. but now, it's just not worth my time anymore, especially if all I'm reading about are hates on my beloved boys. gonna stray away from those sites from now on.

Sorry.

Big Bang, forever/

Guest shinhdeplol

Seunghyuns <3 :lol:

Is it just me or TOP didnt look too happy about Seungri's affection here? =))

G-Ri really needs to do smt :P

a00917244d7f5679295ed.jpg

C: B.M

Are those captures from some kind of fancams? :D

EDIT

Big Bang when having their makeup applied :P

l8eRu.gif

2W8P3.gif

iYgQa.gif

MlNLD.gif

xsJ74.gif

C; 차가운도시락

Guest Qj_GDragon

well i think there is no music core this week, instead they might air Korean Wave in Thailand so explain why the boys willl not have music core this week, kinda sad that they boys still going on Music Bank but oh well if the boys dont mind about the "bad treatment" i guess us fan just have to do what we usually do which is supporting them, but that PD better not pulling any trick this time or...

Music Wave in Thailand ?? the Music Wave' PD and they did confirm that they dun't attend this event !! 2NE1 as well

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG on Teenage Magazine April Issue! (110315)

xtVBa.jpg

^ The cover :)

bb031526.th.jpgbb031527.th.jpg

bb031528.th.jpgbb031529.th.jpgbb031530.th.jpgbb031531.th.jpg

Source: Yvonne@bigbangupdates

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

EDIT:

Tonight MV got 4 million views :D

c0100748_4d7f4b24e00be.jpg

C: 브져브져 @ bestiz

YG Fam message and Donation for Japan :wub: Thats what its all about.

Wow look at all the food VIPz sent. Looks delicious. I'm excited about Big Bang mini concert stage on MNET. Not only will we get more performances but also they will answer questions from the audience. I know that will hilarious :lol:

Nikon photos are hot. Dae!!! once again looking crazy hot and cute in pink :wub:

Guest queen;ofhearts.

I found this video compilation of GD breaking guitars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI7WiL94HDk

cr: xkimberryz @YT

He really did a great job hiding his embarrassment during that part. 

I think he looks so hot <3 And this acoustic part is my fav. in the song

I'm glad they're not breaking any more guitars. Can't wait to see the new choreo!

Guest edavivier

BIG BANG IS THE BIG EVENT OF THE WORLD!! as if the real big bang phenomena :D uri PANDA!!!Seungri is my bias.. kyaaa~~~

Anyway, I'm sorry for this post. It's just that, I think soompi is the only haven I have now in this Kpop virtual realm. People here are so mature and open minded, and it's peaceful here. It's just so frustrating to visit other sites just like AKP and 6theory because every day, it seems that Big Bang is being hated or dissed or what have you.

Big Bang, forever/

Sorry to cut your post but i do feel you sentiment. There's so much hate on these sites and its not even

leaning towards CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS. However i read some 6theory's BigBang thread because of Flib's input. I find him fair and very informative. He doesnt sugarcoat things for BigBang. For AKP sometimes i read fun comments just the same w/ Omona...but i think OMONA's better than AKP now LOL. AI cant speak for all forums but for Soompi we try to make things even, either the negative views or the positive ones. As long as you dont come here to troll then you'd be fine. XDDD

WINNERS FOR SOOMPI BigBang comeback contest

Im sorry that i failed to mention there were TWO essays chosen

one from luvmeow_KB and justmomentsaway

Congratulations and again please contact eugene@soompi.com to claim your prize.

For those who want to stream KBS Radio Cool FM to listen to the boys' radio guesting:

1. Open Internet Explorer

2. Open this link http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/

3. Choose/Click 2FM

* Note: The link doesn't work with Chrome. Unsure of Firefox but IE is the best option. Also this isn't a visual radio but only for listening purposes.

Radio Guestings Schedule:

March 16: [PM 04:00] KBS Cool FM-Lee Soo Young Music Show

March 17: [PM 08:00] KBS Cool FM-Choi Kang-hee's Raise the Volume

[News]BigBang for the April Issue of W Korea Magazine:

-COVER LINE-

Celebs:

빅뱅과의 하룻밤

Google Trans: A Night With BigBang

임수정, 문근영,

강수연, 한채영,

원더걸스의 선예

그리고 패티 김

source:Interpark

taken from DCGD

More pic-[110314]GD @ Bean Pole CF filming:

빈폴, 새 모델에 지드래곤

ae130023840114774743080.jpg

[아시아경제 박소연 기자]제일모직의 캐주얼 브랜드 빈폴이 20대의 젊은 소비자들을 공략하기 위해 빅뱅의 지드래곤을 새 모델로 선정했다.

16일 제일모직은 빅뱅의 지드래곤을 빈폴의 새 모델로 선정했다고 밝히고 인기 TV프로그램 '슈퍼스타 K3'을 후원할 예정이라고 말했다.

빈폴컴퍼니의 고유현 상무는 "지드래곤은 단순히 옷을 잘 입는 스타가 아니라, 자신만의 스타일로 새로운 트렌드를 만들어 가는 스타일 리더"라면서 "20대에게 새로운 스타일을 제시하고 지원하려는 빈폴의 메시지를 가장 잘 전달할 수 있는 사람"이라고 평가했다.

빈폴은 '슈퍼스타K3'의 지원자가 매장을 방문시 구매시 10%의 특별 할인 혜택을 제공한다. 또 매장을 통해 응모한 지원자 중 100명을 선정, 각 지역 예선에 전문가가 직접 찾아가 스타일링을 도와주는 '게릴라 스토어'를 오픈한다.

한편 빈폴은 올 봄 여름 시즌 20대를 위해 디자인된 다양한 아이템을 선보인다.

source:Nate

'빈폴, 스무살의 꿈을 스타일링하다!’프로젝트 진행

20110316000083_0.jpg

(아주경제 강규혁 기자)제일모직 빈폴이 ‘빈폴, 스무살의 꿈을 스타일링하다!’ 프로젝트를 실시한다.

이번 프로젝트는 주요 고객층인 20대와의 원활한 소통을 위해 다양한 행사를 지원하는 프로그램이다.

이를 위해 빈폴은 올해의 캐치프레이즈를 ‘슈퍼 스타일, 빈폴(Super Style, Beanpole)’로 정하고, 가수 빅뱅의 리더 ‘지드래곤(G-Dragon)’을 TV 광고 모델로 선정했다.

빈폴컴퍼니 고유현 상무는 “자신만의 스타일로 새로운 트렌드를 이끌어가는 지드래곤이 빈폴의 메시지를 가장 적절하게 전달할 수 있을 것이라고 판단, 모델로 선정했다”고 밝혔다.

이어 빈폴은 ‘슈퍼 스타일, 빈폴(Super Style, Beanpole)’캠페인의 일환으로 ’슈퍼스타K3‘ 지원자에 대한 특별 혜택도 제공한다.

’슈퍼스타K3‘의 지원자가 매장을 방문, 구매하면 10%의 특별 할인을 제공하는 한편, 매장을 통해 응모한 지원자 중 100명을 선정, 각 지역 예선에 전문가가 직접 찾아가 스타일링을 도와주는 ’게릴라 스토어‘도 오픈할 예정이다.

또한 2011년 S/S 시즌을 겨냥해 20대를 타깃으로 한 다양한 아이템을 선보인다.

시즌 트렌드 컬러인 애시드 컬러의 피케 셔츠를 비롯해, 최근 루이비통의 크리에이티브 디렉터로 지목된 킴 존스(Kim Jones)와의 콜라보레이션 상품도 출시할 예정이다.

해당 상품들은 락, 재즈 등 다양한 음악 장르에 맞게 스타일링 돼 가로수길과 주요 백화점 등 게릴라 스토어에서 판매한다.

source:Nate

htm_20110316103405c000c010-002.JPG

source:isplus

taken from bestiz

Archived