★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

KBS talking about Fairness. uuhhuuummmm.

I'm not mad/angry, I'm just disappointed.

At first I was thinking, BB was performing "TONIGHT" so maybe that's why them lights were all going on and off. But come on! until the end?! It's too much.

I can't see any flirting thing that they do when the camera is on them.

Them shots were always from a far.

But before having the comeback, is YG and MBank PD will talk & will agree about the perf and stage plan?

Our boys gave everything for this comeback. (Honestly,I don't feel any sparks at this perf.)

I am so proud that they are so professional.

They will never bring our boys down as long as we are here!

Keep on supporting BigBang!

Congratulations for the WIN!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elie007

After Music Bank, MBC and KBS decided to go to a cafe, and have a little chat...

*Big Bang's Cafe playing...*

MBC: Do you have something to say?

KBS: I can't help but rigged their score... I was hurt too, you know.

MBC: Would've been better if you rigged their performance score. You even cut their performance out of your twin brother, KBS World.

MNet: Are you stupid or what? Digital sales score...

SBS: Stupid, really. He rigged it right after the reports about Big Bang's impressive 1M+ digital sales became viral.

MNet: I swear, G-Dragon wanted to smash that guitar on your face.

KBS: Wait! Why are these two even here...

MBC: Err...I invited them... Anyway, Good thing, I don't have ranking systems.

KBS: Ottoke?! TT__TT

MBC: You're on your own buddy. Gotta prepare for Big Bang's comeback tomorrow.

(silence)

MBC: And yes, I'm putting them as last performers. :D

Guest Qj_GDragon

...through watching our boys' performance in MB today ..what I was thinking of is the PD should be fined 'coz his f**king fairness ..

'coz his fairness ..VIPz can not see our boyz' face clearly 'coz the light on-off constantly

'coz his fairness ..the stage was too bad 'n small to give how supporting they prepare for our boyz' back

'coz his fairness ..VIPz feel hurt ..our boyz still stay professional even they receive actually that damn treatment

'coz his fairness ..how sincere 'n enthusiasm our boy have just be threw away 'n cut off without regret

'coz his fairness ..KBS let VIPz disappointed

'coz his fairness ..KBS make VIPz hurt

'coz his fairness ..KBS keep VIPz far away

'coz his fairness ..KBS lose on VIPz' eyes

'cos his fairness ..KBS push their rating down

'coz his fairness ..KBS ruin their reputation

'coz his fairness ..KBS now juz being hypocrite

KBS' president ..now is the right time for your consider ..what are u thinking of the PD' nim ?!?

MBC: Would've been better if you rigged their performance score. You even cut their performance out of your twin brother, KBS World.

what you mean cut? cut as in  take their performance out from being broadcasted in KBS world? but i have seen them in KBS world.

can you clear it out? 

Guest ChauDinh

I can't believe on their first comeback stage at Music bank, KBS just gave them 1-song stage

And according to what I saw, the stage was really aweful ( the stage, not the performance)

especially lack of lighting system.

I was totally disappointed with the on-off lights, it's si disturded,

which made my eyes uneasy to follow their movements and their faces.

However, our men had save all the show with their awesome performance

And congratulation BIG BANG on this winning, keep on trying!!!

Guest Elie007

what you mean cut? cut as in  take their performance out from being broadcasted in KBS world? but i have seen them in KBS world.

can you clear it out? 

Many overseas fans waited for BB's performance to air, but it didn't come out. They only showed BB winning mutizen and their encore stage... I don't know about others, but the case for many iVIPs.

I actually anticipated Music Bank to do this. They are petty to fight with YG via press release, so I knew there would be camera issues and bad stages or mic fails for Big Bang just to get even. One of the reasons why I'm ok if they didn't appear in MuBank and just rest. As for the scores, expected them to tamper with it as well. They've done it to other groups who they aren't even having issues with. Can't expect them to be fair with BB as well. They just sunk into a new low with this stage however. They could have been more subtle with it. I have never seen KBS hurry the awards giving so much LOL. And half of the time, the camera wasn't on the boys and the lights were very dim to the point that all we see are shadows of their faces. I streamed the entire thing from the 1st performer to the end and let me tell you that it isn't like that for the rest of stages even for the rookie groups or lesser known ones. It's very discourteous and unprofessional of KBS to do that.

If you follow KBS World's twitter, you'll also note that they asked for messages for just about everyone who performed there today but didn't even mention Big Bang. The only time they ever mentioned them (in Hangul) was to announce the list of performers and after they won. So I knew nothing was resolved yet.

Well good luck to the PD. He'll pretty much have to contend with KVIPs and pretty much people are judging their scoring system. Even Hanteo boards are peppered with questions as to Big Bang's score. I was contemplating tweeting the Mubank PD and KBS just for kicks. LOL. Wonder if KBS knows that even international fans are side-eyeing their decisions or just how updated i-fans are on this.

Guest Moth_Do

Wow, kvip is fast. The issue already made news.

KBS is known for their f*cking stupid "fair" scores system. And I am not surprised when they messed up with the boys' scores. But does the PD think that's too obvious and unsubtle? And the stage issue is too much, just too much. KBS PD should know that YG agree to make concessions just because he doesnt want to hurt Big Bang. He knows how hard they've been working for their comeback. Even if he won, that would do nothing good for them, so he just stop the fight. But the PD is too stupid and unprofessional. He think he've won over YG, and now he can do whatever he want. Oh come on, he have no idea who he is messing with. Kvip is standing up for BB.

I really feel bad for the boys. I've streamed the whole show and I have to admit, everyone can notice how bad they've been treated. They have nothing to do with this stupid fight but they've been the only one to suffer. Agrr.

Guest naturalhonee

so apparently the kbs pd is captain obvious

- first, the ridiculously low scores compared to how much bigbang has sold the past 2 weeks (honestly i think he's trying to mess with the fans too. he knew it would hurt if BB was just a few points short of breaking the record)

- then, the horrible lighting and failed special effects (where were the fireworks when GD smashed the guitar?)

- not to mention, their entire performance was cut from the program in some countries

- and something else, two other artists who made their comeback on the same show performed 2 songs each

YB was quick to thank sbs and mcountdown. kbs? not so much lol

but the boys remained classy throughout, and GD was totally killing kbs with kindness.

Just want start off by sending my prayers for all the people of Japan and for our JVIPs.

Actually I'm really not even in the mood with this whole KBS drama. YG should have known better and just stayed off like I had suggested because it was obvious to me and a lot of other VIP that KBS wouldn't just "bury the hatchet" so easily. Theres a reason why they are last place in ratings amongst the music shows.

Anyways the boys were very classy and performed great. :) 

Guest sarahkristine

Oh my gah, I'm sorry for being cheesy or what have you, but now that I'm realizing how effed up MUSIC BANK is, I can't help but cry. I'm already emotional as it is because of the eathquake and tsunami in Japan (#prayforjapan VIPs), and now this unfair treatment and sabotage to MY IDOLS happened. I know the problem may seem silly compared to the natural disasters happening around the world. But as a fan who sticks by Big Bang, I am offended and insulted for my boys. They do not deserve to be treated this way. And did you guys see the looks in their faces? THEY LOOKED GENUINELY HAPPY in that sh*tty stage! When they won? The SMILES were so great that it made me really tear up! THEY ARE SO PURE AND HUMBLE, and I CAN FEEL THAT THEY REALLY WANT TO MEET THE VIPS THROUGH THE STAGE. And Music Bank is bullsh*tting them. HOW LOW, HOW LOW CAN YOU STOOP MUBANK! This is the most insulting and offensive way they can treat an artist. Big Bang didn't prepare that much for that EFF, GD didn't spend sleepless nights to make music for us just to get that kind of BS.

Big Bang, no matter what richard simmons you get, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! No one can bring us down. Big Bang + VIP = POWERFUL. Let's be partners oppa, we will never let you down.

Guest lovebomvn

I dont understand why digital sales of Big Bang lower than Lee Hyun.

Now you check on soridaba site (music bank is based on this site)

Tonight is #2 and Lee Hyun'song is #4

Music Bank is not fair

Guest roxy6

no matter what it is BB's FIRST comeback stage on KBS, it should have been or logically much grander with better stage & effects.

frankly, i rather they get a day of rest than going on the ENTIRE day to perform on that kind of stage.

The boys dun deserve this.

Guest sarahkristine

Maybe the PD just couldn't believe that their new point system can still reach 30k! hahaha. maybe bb's real score totaled to 30k, or maybe 25k, and they just couldn't let that happened because then their constant change in scoring system would be pointless.

Archived