★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sol-star

@ooxstacee haha you beat me to it! I was about to post it! Yea Taeyang's english is ADORABLE^_^, but I agree it'd be nice to hear one of the other members speak. I'm extremely curious as to how VI or Dae would sound

How AMAZING is it to be acknowledged as an international fan!! They know most of their youtube hits come from us and I heard they are going to take this into account by working on some new sounds for the next full-length album and working with different producers...

It's been so stressful lately but these boys have made my week!!:D:wub:

Not sure if its a completely legit source, but the article I'm talking about is right here.

Credit: jpopasia.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIGBANG : My YouTube Campaign Participation Comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZz9-RX448I&feature=feedu

The funniest 17 seconds I've laughed to in awhile. =)

I literally watched it more than 10x. The first time I watched BB as a whole then 5 additional times individually and then repeated it because it just cracked me up so much!

The maknaes pretty much had the same expressions so they were fine.

-I loved YB's slash hand movement, it was cute.

-I loved loved Ji's head nodding, like he was double checking/picturing what his bf was saying, especially the many-mini-head-nods toward the end.

-But no one can out beat our T.O.P., Tabi, Mark, at the end. I loved loved loved his "Yeah." I kept laughing to the point where I had no idea why I thought it was funny.

Haha, I love our boys. =)

Haven't been commenting on their perfs, interviews, activities but that's because I've just been happy, enjoying/mellowing it out and speechless. I don't want to sound like a broken record but no worries, I've been a creepin' VIP, just not as loud lately. ;)

Guest shinhdeplol

Some adorable gifs from the BIGSHOW video :D

tumblrlhvoqaasaj1qa76bo.gif

tumblrlhvoraqmjf1qa76bo.gif

^ Jiyong <333

tumblrlhvp6pnvgy1qbw66q.gif

tumblrlhvod8lnh31qbw66q.gif

^ Seungri the camw.hore :lol::P And Jiyong just flew by =))

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Guest juang_bb

finally received my copies of BIGBANG's and SEUNGRI's mini albums today! :D

their new clips are so lulzy!!! YOUTUBE-buh, FACEBOOHHK, TWITTuh... LOL! just hearing them mention those 3 sites makes me giddy coz we all know that's international fans territory. and they were adorable. lol. plus their MY YOUTUBE vid... LOL! YB's english. :D and TOP's "yeah" in the end made me laugh so much, i dont know why. he always say those random english stuff at the end whenever they do these english vids lately. like his "see you soon" in their soompi vid.

i LOVE the vid from BIGSHOW courtesy of FILA!!! i hope they release the pics they took on stage! they look so happy on stage during the concert. i cant wait until it comes out on DVD, in about 5 months. lol.

MUSIC BANK later!!!

btw.. for the 2nd week, BIGBANG is still in Billboard's World Album Charts at #6. :)

Big Bang is thankful for the support shown by fans

VSW9U.jpg

BIGBANG is so grateful for the support given by their local and international fans, so they have expressed their gratitude to them. They had a meeting with Star News before they performed at CJ E&M Center for “M! Countdown” yesterday.

All members have expressed their thoughts about “TONIGHT” good results and their winning on music charts recently. 

Taeyang spoke with laughter, “We are grateful for your support although we have been away for such a long time. It has been a long time since we got together to promote our new album so we were worried that we might not be able to generate good response from the fans. However, the level of support that you show for “TONIGHT” makes us really grateful.”

G-Dragon said, "Not only for the title song, you have been showing support to other songs like ‘Café’, ‘What is right’ and others as well. It is our greatest motivation to produce more good albums in the future.” Then he smiled. 

Daesung said, "Since we have not done promotion together for a long time, we have prepared the best for you." Regarding the new album entering Billboard Chart, he expressed his opinion too, "It is not surprising that our album achieved good results domestically but we have entered the TOP 10 in Billboard Chart without any promotion, we are amazed by that." 

Maknae Seungri said with a smile, "We have been receiving a lot of good news about BIGBANG recently. I will always follow the hyungs as role models to work hard." 

After a hiatus of 2 years and 3 months, BIGBANG released their new mini album on 24th, February with the title song, ‘Tonight’. They have swept the domestic showbiz currently.

Source: Star News

Translated by: Rice @ bigbangupdates

btw, let's pray for japan. hopefully everyone'll stay safe tears.gif 

Guest samosvetleee

For those who worry about our JVips..here's a shout out via twitter from one of the admins @ TeamBIGBANG...

68787839.jpg

Let's #prayforjapan 

Guest samosvetleee

Big Bang remains in top 10 of Billboard charts

2011031110535684325_1.jpg

K-pop sensation Big Bang has continued to cause waves in the United States with their fourth mini-album, holding onto their spot in the top 10 of the Billboard charts for the second consecutive week

The EP version of "TONIGHT," the title track to the boys' fourth mini-album released in Korea on February 24, has placed in at No. 6 on the World albums charts, which is ranked by sales data compiled by Nielsen SoundScan, according to the Billboard as of March 19. 

Last week, the boys scored the No. 3 spot on the same chart, as well as coming in seventh on the Heatseekers album charts and No. 29 on the Independent album chart for top-selling albums across all genres. 

Composed of members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, Big Bang was discovered and trained by major talenthouse YG Entertainment. They made their debut in 2006 and has since released a number of albums and hit songs. 

The boys have made a successful comeback to the local music scene with their latest album entering the top 10 of Apple's iTunes records chart as well as winning the top spot on various televised music shows. 

They will be performing their title track "TONIGHT" over the weekend on KBS' "Music Bank," MBC's "Music Central" and SBS' "Inkigayo." 

source : asiae

Credit : BBH-avatar_normal.jpg

Big Bang remains in top 10 of Billboard charts

*quoted image*

K-pop sensation Big Bang has continued to cause waves in the United States with their fourth mini-album, holding onto their spot in the top 10 of the Billboard charts for the second consecutive week

The EP version of "TONIGHT," the title track to the boys' fourth mini-album released in Korea on February 24, has placed in at No. 6 on the World albums charts, which is ranked by sales data compiled by Nielsen SoundScan, according to the Billboard as of March 19. 

Last week, the boys scored the No. 3 spot on the same chart, as well as coming in seventh on the Heatseekers album charts and No. 29 on the Independent album chart for top-selling albums across all genres. 

Composed of members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, Big Bang was discovered and trained by major talenthouse YG Entertainment. They made their debut in 2006 and has since released a number of albums and hit songs. 

The boys have made a successful comeback to the local music scene with their latest album entering the top 10 of Apple's iTunes records chart as well as winning the top spot on various televised music shows. 

They will be performing their title track "TONIGHT" over the weekend on KBS' "Music Bank," MBC's "Music Central" and SBS' "Inkigayo." 

source : asiae

Credit : [url="http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com"]*quoted image*

Woww Congratulation to Big Bang .... This is DAEBAK

Big Bang will rock the world ... Big Bang Fighting!

Guest sarahkristine

Argh that was argh! I expected at least 22k in points, but 20,200 something is already DAEBAK considering they don't have any broadcast points. CONGRATS BIGBANG for 5th mutizen!! Proud VIP right now.

Archived