★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pascale

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FOR WINNING MCOUNTDOWN TODAY!!!!

and proud of them, they are breaking records after records. I'm wondering now what records won't they break and it's just for their mini album :)

wow Teddy in CB's new song, i watched the video just for that 1 second lol, crazy. But hey it's Teddy the guy known for the shortest featuring in Korea (after TY's Where you at rap part, and 2NE1 pretty boy "CL" shout lol)

Guest Banana Peel

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR YET ANOTHER WIN! :D (as expected)

their performance was flawless as always, and I was glad to see new clothes style for cafe. Pretty jackets, they look so angelic in white, hahahahaha. Tonight was great as always. And I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm not feeling much EXCITEMENT when I'm watching the performance as I used to with any big bang (or solo) performances. Idk, maybe it's the lack of Kvip chants/cheers? I felt more excited when I saw GTOP perform, tbh, hahaha, but don't take my words the wrong way. I'm always and forever happy to see big bang on stage, but I just don't feel that ASLKDfjASLKDFJASKDLFJ OMG!! feeling as much for tonight. lol. I think I'm still too used to big bang doing solo albums, because all I can see is taeyang as solo and gtop as a duo and seungri as "VI". Thank goodness for Daesung, he's the only one that makes me feel like Big Bang is still BIG BANG as group ^^ <3

aanyways, GD looks real hot in that party he went to. ahhh, his face matured so much, his jawlines are almost getting as hot as top's! LOL (...in my tabi bias point of view, that is...)

man, I wish BB TV was longer. -_- I can't believe they made us anticipate for BBTV when it was just ONE episode. ONE. UNO. BARELY ONE. *bangs head on the wall*

Gratz to the boys for the MCD win! B)

Awesome performances. GD once again reminds me why I love him. His voice at the end of CAFE just tugs at my heart strings. Tonight performance was really good but poor guitar will it ever survive GDs wrath? :(

Also there were some debate going on at YT about the bowing and I have to admit I'm a lit bit disappointed in the "nods" rather than bows that some people were giving them. If the situation were reverse BB would never do that to their sunbaes. But it just makes me love my boys more. :wub:

1mill in downloads!!! :P It's definitely Big Bang time again!

110310 BIGBANG with YG Family - HanBam

^Damn i got so GIDDY when Bom answered Seungri and had GD laughing cutely..lololol

i want me some GBOM or TOPBOM any given day XDDDD

credit: Fila Korea

^ DAE's "FEZ BUHK" Top's "YOUTUB-BUH" and GD's "TWITTAH" kekeke so damn cute i wanna squish them

KPOPFLASH will be streaming KBS MUSIC BANK

later at 6:05PM KST

KPOPFLASH

just wanna greet MACRINA

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GUUUUUURL!!!!

*hugs*

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR YET ANOTHER WIN! :D (as expected)

their performance was flawless as always, and I was glad to see new clothes style for cafe. Pretty jackets, they look so angelic in white, hahahahaha. Tonight was great as always. And I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm not feeling much EXCITEMENT when I'm watching the performance as I used to with any big bang (or solo) performances. Idk, maybe it's the lack of Kvip chants/cheers? I felt more excited when I saw GTOP perform, tbh, hahaha, but don't take my words the wrong way. I'm always and forever happy to see big bang on stage, but I just don't feel that ASLKDfjASLKDFJASKDLFJ OMG!! feeling as much for tonight. lol. I think I'm still too used to big bang doing solo albums, because all I can see is taeyang as solo and gtop as a duo and seungri as "VI". Thank goodness for Daesung, he's the only one that makes me feel like Big Bang is still BIG BANG as group ^^ <3

aanyways, GD looks real hot in that party he went to. ahhh, his face matured so much, his jawlines are almost getting as hot as top's! LOL (...in my tabi bias point of view, that is...)

man, I wish BB TV was longer. -_- I can't believe they made us anticipate for BBTV when it was just ONE episode. ONE. UNO. BARELY ONE. *bangs head on the wall*

I think I know what you mean because when I see the performances now I really do get a sense of individuality from all the members which for me is a good thing. It's like you see everybody in the group and no one is missing. You get what I mean? but yea that's what I love about them because whether they were soloist or in a group their able to bring those together. so yea...

GD & TOP to appear on 「SPRINGROOVE 2011」

Date: April 2 2011

Venue: Makuhari Messe

Line Up: NELLY、FLO RIDA、MARK RONSON、KREVA、加藤ミリヤ、KERI HILSON

TREY SONGZ、Zeebra、AK-69、FAR EAST MOVEMENT、MIDLESS BEHAVIOR、DJ KAORI、

GD&TOP、2NE1

Source:SPRINGGROOVE2011

Taken from DCGD

More GD @ Bean Pole Pop Up Store Opening Party as the special guest:

viewimage.jpg

viewimage.jpg

viewimagelk.jpg

viewimagevk.jpg

viewimagel.jpg

viewimagek.th.jpg viewimageky.th.jpg viewimagenr.th.jpg viewimage.th.jpg viewimaged.th.jpg viewimagejd.th.jpg viewimageqo.th.jpg viewimage.th.jpg

cr: DCDG

Guest oh`retro

OMG, WHY ARE THESE BOYS SO AMAZING AND FLAWLESS?!

Congrats on their win on M! Countdown today.

Tonight was great as always.

Cafe was beautiful, they all looked so gorgeous.

AND OMG, GD LOOKS SO FREAKIN' GOOD AT THE BEAN POLE PARTY.

His outfit is perfect, the pink & navy, omfg. <3

I love these boys so much.

tumblr_lhu82xImLM1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lhu86kTE5y1qetjfgo1_500.gif

Singling out my OTP just because. . . damn it Les! I won't be surprised if I am already preggers with the way they EYE-EFFED me! XD

I love TONIGHT and all their performances of the song but damn CAFE is just made of PURE LOVE especially this most recent perf!

I LOVE THE SET UP! Personally, I am all for parks and old benches and worn-out tables and vintage lampposts and all that romantic [damn] vibe and certainly, I GOT THAT FROM THE PERF!

And there was some GDYB loving too! harhar! I went nuts during the first chorus where Ji and Bae were facing each other as they sing! LOOOOOOOOOOL!

AND OBVIOUSLY, MY AND JI'S OTHER HALF IS STILL ON CRACK! LOL! BAE GROOVING TO A RATHER SEMI-SLOW SONG IS SO CUTE! I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF HE STARTED BREAKDANCING RIGHT THERE AND THEN! HUBBY IS HYPER MUCH! XD

But really - HALLELUJAH for the black and white ensemble! I SO APPROVE OF IT! TBH, I want them to be simple jeans and white shirt ala ALWAYS video! LOOOL!

And Gee.zus damn! The added angst [or maybe it's just me and my imaginations] on Ji's face is just. . .OH LES! You know what I mean right? :)

I LOLed so hard at Dae's TWITTOH AND FEYZBUK and Tabi's YOU-TUBBOH!!

Thanks for the shoutout Les! XD

does anyone know who gave the blue bracelet to TOP?

someone said in youtube comments that his sister gave it to him?

is that true?

i'm just really curious about it, coz he's been wearing it since last year...just wondering why it's so special to him... :D

Guest ooxstacee

POSTED?

BIGBANG : My YouTube Campaign Participation Comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZz9-RX448I&feature=feedu

I want to hear English from the other members too. T___T ESPECIALLY GD. AKLJSF!

CONGRATS TO BB FOR THEIR WIN AGAINNNN! ♥

Late, I know.

And their performances. Ah, heaven. I love love love love Cafe and I can't get over it!

But I love Tonight, JUST AS MUCH. Guitar smashing and everything; love.

GD + PINK DRESS SHIRT = SEXIEST THING EVER!

And their Facebook, Twitter, Youtube pronunciations are toooooo freaking adorable.

I wanna go to a Big Show, really really really bad. Or they should just bring the Big Show to me!

Okay, dying to see them again. T_T

I'll go distract myself now.

Archived