viewimagebea.jpg

viewimagerr.jpg

C: ace. @ DCVI // 알람

More photos of Jiyong from Bean Pole opening party

PqoEw.jpgo0640048011103155028.jpg

source: ㄱㅂ

shared by: gilbakk75 @ ameblo

Guest sarahkristine

congratulations to our boys! i am soooo proud of them. Anyway, VIPs from BBVIPz are talking about BB selling 1 million digital downloads in 1 week? I don't know, when I read it it says that Tonight sold 350K and the other 3 songs sold at most 200k+ digitally. It's an amazing feat according to some commenters. Anyone who cant translate the article for us?

Big Bang’s songs top Gaon singles chart

Two of Big Bang's new songs have topped Gaon's weekly singles chart on the first week of March.

“TONIGHT” and “CAFE,” both from Big Bang’s fourth mini-album released late last month, claimed first and second place on the chart, respectively, after climbing one step and three steps from the previous week.

The former winner of the chart, “The Story Only I Didn’t Know" which is a ballad from songstress IU’s third mini-plus album “Real +,” was pushed back two steps to land on third place.

Meanwhile, on the albums chart, the original soundtrack to KBS drama “Dream High” which finished its run at the end of last month, topped the list.

The 16-part music drama attracted much attention for starring actual idol singers in the show including Taecyeon and Wooyoung from group 2PM, Suzy from miss A, Eunjung from T-ara and solo singer IU.

Next on the list was boy group SHINee’s second repackaged album “Hello” released in late September of last year. The album contains 16 tracks in total that include many of the band’s past hit songs including “Lucifer,” “Up & Down” and “Get It.”

Coming in third was IU’s EP-album “Real” released in early December last year containing several hit songs including “Good Day” and “Advance Merry Christmas.”

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

[CHART] Gaon Weekly Album Chart: Feb 27 - Mar 5

* bigbang's not in the list

20110310151337515321.jpg

[CHART] Gaon Weekly Singles Chart: Feb 27 - Mar 5

20110310151540693863.jpg

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

1299766684img5528.jpg

1299766684img5534q.jpg

a00240234d78e1ce1c816.jpg

1299766684img5529.th.jpg1299766684img5530.th.jpg

credit: BIU @ dcgd

Guest sarahkristine

^^that's kind of weird. why is Big Bang's tonight not on Gaon album chart? It's eligible right, even if it's just a mini, because I clearly remembering Seungri's VVIP mini topping that.

Guest juang_bb

well i said "TOP ripping his shirt off!"

that'd be niceee...i hope Juang votes for this too LOLOL

of course i'd vote for that! :lol: id probably even put up a campaign for it. lol. :P

anyway,

CONGRATS BIGBANG!!!

good performances! im really enjoying weekly shows now! 1 down, 3 more to go for this BIGBANG filled weekend. :D

the GDAE moment is so cute! and TOP!!!! you're looking mighty fine today :wub:

Guest juang_bb

this deserves a separate post so im not just gonna edit my last one. :P

[NEWS] Big Bang is dominating the digital charts, mini album surpasses 1 million downloads

Big Bang’s 4th mini album has been dominating the physical album charts and now they’re dominating the digital album charts.

On March 10th, according to Gaon Chart,Big Bang’s ‘Tonight‘ for the second week of March has topped the download / digital charts of Melon, Mnet, Bugs, Dosirak, and Soribada with its total download count of 357,126.

‘Cafe‘ and ‘What Is Right‘ placed second (260,000) and third (247,804), respectively, while ‘Somebody to Love‘ placed 5th, with 209,502 downloads. If you add all downloads up, it will total more than 1,000,000 downloads.

4 songs from Big Bang’s mini album have placed in the top 5, showing the artist’s overwhelming power in K-pop. In addition, Big Bang has profited more than 100 million won (around $90,000) in one week from their title song ‘Tonight’, and from all four songs, they have earned approximately 300 million won (around $270,000).

Big Bang has also done well on the streaming charts, with ‘Tonight’ placing first and ‘Cafe’ fifth. Numbers from itunes haven’t been released but the mini-album did place well on the itunes chart.

c: allkpop

again, CONGRATS BOYS!!! im so proud of them! :D they deserve every bit of success they're getting right now. from explosive physical sales, international album sales, and now... digital download sales.

Guest Tekashi

I wonder if it is posible that a cancelled drama gets aired some time later?

SBS cancelled it from set because of higher costs than they thought. There are other stations which can air this drama. But I doubt about KBS....

Archived