★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yunhotic

Sorry if this has been said before, but did anyone notice GD and maknae at the very end (at 2:18)of the winning/encore video? It seems like leader touched maknae's hair and he leaned forward. I'm not sure if that is what GD is doing because he was looking in another direction lol

The teasing never ends!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS FOR THE WINS THIS WEEK! 

I expected as much but this really makes it feel like they have finally had their comeback you know? The inki performances were fantastic, I've watched them countless times already. 

GD is looking so ridiculously gorgeous lately..lost for words. 

for the Encore...well I know that LOVE to tease Ri and that usually it's all fun and play but the way Ri reacted...I dunno he didn't seem to feel happy or anything, I thought he looked more sad than anything. I know they're teasing and that every boys and brothers love to tease the youngest but still it looks a little harsh from my point of view.

I even asked one of my friend who's an intense Tabi's stan and she, too, thought that it didn't look all teasing and fun..

At first I thought it was a joke too but after watching it several times, I'm not too sure. We can all guess about what it really meant but only the boys know the truth. Even if they did have some kind of disagreement, that's only normal for people who are that close. Me and my brother fight and then the next day it's like nothing happened lol. I'm not worried about it 

Guest momo panda

Lol loook at this, Golf from Golf-Mike [thai boy duo] got inspired by TY's hairstyle:)

Taeyang's trademark hairstyle is <3

print screen by me

Guest Tekashi

"Only 1 episode for Big Bang TV this time"

As confirmed by BIGBANGtv's PD:

*quoted image*

Source: Jaeyoonc via li_nikoru @ 6theory

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

WTH???? :huh:

So that means only this broadcasted special... >.<"

Guest intelligirl

a00407974d73719c587e8.jpg

I felt sad seeing Seungri's reaction yesterday. Poor baby, I think the hyungs are too abusive sometimes. It makes me want to be the noona who comforts him. Some people say that he is not very good at controlling his emotions and I think that's true; he is very transparent :(

Seeing how happy he was after winning was really cute. I love when he acts all hyper and cute. It's a youthful energy that I hope he'll never lose....

I'm butthurt that there will be no more bbtv. It really seems like Big Bang doesn't have that many opportunities to make public appearances besides being on music shows. DNW that, I want to see more from them.

Guest KTZ811

*quoted image*

I felt sad seeing Seungri's reaction yesterday. Poor baby, I think the hyungs are too abusive sometimes. It makes me want to be the noona who comforts him. Some people say that he is not very good at controlling his emotions and I think that's true; he is very transparent :(

Seeing how happy he was after winning was really cute. I love when he acts all hyper and cute. It's a youthful energy that I hope he'll never lose....

I'm butthurt that there will be no more bbtv. It really seems like Big Bang doesn't have that many opportunities to make public appearances besides being on music shows. DNW that, I want to see more from them.

I noticed this also! When I first saw it was like "WTH?" I thought TOP made a stink face back at Seungri for acting too crazy over their win. But as I watched it many times, TOP's face didn't change. I guess Seungri got the message. I think it's a part of their bromance so we shouldn't be over dramatic about it.

Congratz on the win!

EDIT:

By the way I saw this picture on tumblr - I hope she submitted her post on the "how much you love BB" contest. I was going to get a tattoo but I think this one is hands down, committed!

CREDITS TO THE OWNER:

tumblr_lhltg7i6fy1qb7itro1_500.png

[28/02-06/03]Weekly Chart-Week 2

Mnet:

mnet.jpg

Melon:

melonch.jpg

Monkey3:

monkey3.jpg

Soribada:

soribada.jpg

Dosirak:

dosirakk.jpg

Bugs:

bugsf.jpg

Naver:

navera.jpg

Daum:

dauma.jpg

Hanteo Album Chart:Week 2

hanteo.jpg

source:hanteo

Guest Michala01

^^

Still topping all of the charts. :D 

So I guess this week we'll have them on Inki again and then Music Core right? Does anyone know if they will be performing M Countdown?

I can't wait, already miss them lol

Guest naturefairy

Does anyone know when will Big Bang's answers be posted??

coz i remember we get to asked them questions right?

when will their answers be published?

yeah..i'm also wandering when will the Q&A be posted here..can't wait.. :lol:

Guest li_nikoru

Good news!!!

Ninja'ed XD

Weekly all kill!!!!

I hope we can keep this up until the boys go to Japan!!

^^

Still topping all of the charts. :D 

So I guess this week we'll have them on Inki again and then Music Core right? Does anyone know if they will be performing M Countdown?

I can't wait, already miss them lol

Yes they are going to M countdown.. I think they showed a comeback teaser in this weeks m countdown :P

I saw it somewhere XD

Bigbang's schedule for 2nd week of March:

March 9:

By Instinct-Swings feat Taeyang Release

March 10:

[PM 06:00] Mnet Mcountdown-Bigbang's Comeback Stage

March 12:

[PM 04:05] MBC Music Core-Bigbang's Comeback Stage

cr:bbvipz

[07/03]G-Dragon,TOP & Taeyang Interview with 10Asiae

G-드래곤 “처음부터 하드하게 달릴거다”

G-Dragon