★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

No word yet on when it will air but I believe we'll be getting another season of BIG BANG TV with this comeback. *quoted image*

This episode - from March 3 - was called 빅뱅TV 라이브.컴백 스페셜 방송 (Big Bang TV Live - Comeback Special Broadcast). So I suppose since in title was 빅뱅TV we can get news: hey VIPs~ 2nd season of Big Bang TV will be broadcast!

so which one is it? There's going to be another season 2? lol, call me stupid, but I'm confused x.x

_______

OMFG! I love the scenario's! Why do i feel chills imagining me and TOP in the scenarios though!? xD I rather have Taeyang scenarios for asking your number, and studying...OH! and Daesungs studying scenario! HAHA I loved that episode of FO1! Dumb&Dumber are daebak!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pascale

OMG INKIGAYO WILL START SOON!!!! and the boys are still practicing aigooo

watch your health oppas, health is the most important.

Do you guys know what server you can add if you want to watch on tvants please?

Guest jamielabbuhongki

A moment of silence for Big Bang’s guitar

*quoted image*

인가관계자: 빅뱅무대후 사망한 기타를위해 묵념

Inkigayo: After Big Bang’s stage let’s have a moment of silence for the deceased guitar.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[before and after]

(translated: alee@ibigbang)

OMGOSH THIS IS GUITAR ABUSE >___<

Please call the police if you see anyone named GDRAGON.

LOL!

Guest KeKe7

For inki, our boys are just doing their comeback special and are not on the Take 7 List, so no winning today...

Guest juang_bb

^ they are in TAKE7 today. since they are having a COMEBACK STAGE, their performance is not listed or grouped together under the other artists in Take7. They are eligible to win tonight and hopefully they would. :D

BIGBANG FIGHTING!

Guest nellybean1015

so which one is it? There's going to be another season 2? lol, call me stupid, but I'm confused x.x

_______

OMFG! I love the scenario's! Why do i feel chills imagining me and TOP in the scenarios though!? xD I rather have Taeyang scenarios for asking your number, and studying...OH! and Daesungs studying scenario! HAHA I loved that episode of FO1! Dumb&Dumber are daebak!!

There will be a season 2 of BIG BANG TV smile.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

Inkigayo has started for a while now. The boys are in TAKE7 and i think they have very very high chance of winning today :w00t:

The cheer for BIGBANG every time their name is mentioned is SUPER LOUD :lol:

BIGBANG’s Rise Since Their Comeback is Not Slowing Down

Big Bang continues to rise to the top with their comeback and 4th mini-album.

Just 48 hours after the release of their music video for Tonight, the video hit well over 1 million views. It’s already nearing 2 million. How many could it have by the end of the week? Is Big Bang looking at setting a new record on YouTube?

It’s quite possible that the five member Kpop idol group is going to be setting new records for many other groups to try and catch up to. With a little more time it’s quite possible with this sort of trend, that Tonight could reach 2 million maybe even 3 million by the weekend. Quite possibly even reach double that with the first week of the release.

Topping all the music charts and even putting a halt to other Kpop idols comebacks and debuts, what else can be in store for Big Bang?

Source: BIGBANG on Youtube

Credits: nikkiepop via ygunited

edit:

"Big Bang fever" reaches actor and Music Bank MC Hyun Woo 

On KBS "100 points out of 100" episode 15, Hyun Woo — who is an actor in the drama "Pasta" as well as a Music Back MC— was spotted wearing a UNIQLO BIG BANG t-shirt. That leaves us wondering, has he caught the BIG BANG fever?

2mmse4i.jpg

fcjk2s.jpg

tumblr_lhlon09K4k1qf6y5s.jpg

This is the UNIQLO BIG BANG T-shirt he was wearing

tumblr_lhlp6kx7HK1qf6y5s.jpg

cr: bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

[Fan-account] “G-Dragon saved a mother(and child) at Big Show 2011”

I am someone who went to Big Show.

I went to the first concert(Day 1) with my family and we were on the 3rd floor.

During the concert, my child suddenly said he/she(gender was not specified) had to go to the restroom, so we went out and were on our way back when the stairway leading back up(to the 3rd floor) was crowded. And with no other choice, I carried my child and just waited at the bottom of the staircase for it to clear up.

Just then, I realized that Big Bang was on the third floor, running around the pathways for their performance.

I think it might have been G-Dragon who came back down(to the 2nd floor)and passed by us, but it was so out of control I couldn’t really remember if it was him or another member. Anyway, after whichever member had passed by me and my child, all the fans that were crowded on the staircase came rushing down(to follow the member). My child and I fell, but more like my body got turned and fell forward.

After losing control of everything for a while after that, all I could do was look for my child and get together again. I was just glad that my child was all right after the mob had broken us up and stomped all over us; I even had to look for my child’s shoe that got lost. I gave my child, who seemed a bit shocked, a hug before sending him back to our seats… I couldn’t go back with him/her because my legs were feeling too shaky after the whole incident, but I went and joined my family after a while.

I think I was too worried about what happened to my child and went into a tiny shock.

I had lost all control of myself at that moment that I didn’t even realize what had truly happened until today when my friend had said to me, “A lot of people were talking about you online for the past few days. I wasn’t sure if it was really you, but after asking them what happened, I knew it was about you.”

It turns out that there were a few other fans who were at the concert to witness what had happened to me and my child and wrote about it on their own blogs. I found the actual blog and I’m copying & pasting the exact account here:

“Yeah, GD helped the kid up.. even GD was jammed/caught by the fans, too.. GD couldn’t even get himself up, but he tried really hard just to help the little kid get back up.. The bodyguards ran up to GD to help him up, but instead of trying to get their help, he signalled them with his hands, telling them to save the little boy. But when the bodyguards ignored it and kept trying to help only him up, GD just kept holding onto the kid, not letting him go. Then, when the trashcan next to the child was about to fall on top of the kid, GD blocked it with his own hand and held the kid tight. I still remember the expression on GD’s face….. it was so peculiar… every time I think about his face at that moment, it touches me so much and it makes a part of my heart sting…. After GD had finally gotten up and left, the child’s mom finally found her kid and hugged him so tightly… the mom was probably really scared.. But anyways, GD… you are, indeed, a man of perfection… I witnessed this whole thing with my friend and even she said GD’s face was like the face of an angel… of course, GD always looks like an angel in my eyes, but my friend isn’t even a fan of Big Bang who would ever say anything nice about them and she only went to the concert because I begged her, keke… if only anyone had recorded that moment, everyone can see how angellic he was.. kind of sad it wasn’t recorded..”

Even though he was buried under all those fans.. even though he couldn’t help himself up, he managed to help my child.. without getting his bodyguards’ help, he saved my child instead.. and even blocked the trashcan from falling on top of him/her.

And there I was, the whole time, not having a clue about what really happened. All I cared about was getting up and finding my child. After seeing what truly happened, as a mother, I’m so thankful that I couldn’t just let this pass. It seems like G-Dragon was fine and was able to leave without getting hurt, so I’m very thankful for that as well. I just can’t hide how thankful I am for G-Dragon.

Once again, thank you so much.

Original fan account: http://blog.naver.com/b87129n/90108408478

Translation: bbukeegayo.tumblr.com

Jiyong is an angel :wub: How can anyone hate on this angelic boy????

I really really wish that someone managed to record that moment when Jiyong tried to save the boy. OMG I think I'd cry proud tears while watching it.

EDIT

The boys just had their interview on Inki. OMG they were standing on platforms =)) =)) The cutest thing is Taeyang camwhoring in the end, someone should really capture that moment :wub:

tumblr_lhmjetzhaC1qgvqhfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhmjm3EdVv1qgvxl7o1_500.png

cr: saranghaekoreans & bbspazz@tumblr

OMG, i can't believe it... just seeing them during that small interview felt a bit surreal, idk. i mean i did tear up a bit watching their perfs for the one hour special for sbs & mnet, but for some reason... i feel a bit more emotional now, it'll actually be their comeback performance and not for a special episode or anything! i teared up seeing the 5 of them stand there together, after 2 years & 3 months, it's finally here. ahhhhhhh, i know i'll probably be crying when i see them perform Tonight like how i did when i saw them perform Lies tears.gif i'm so happy to see all 5 of them back together, big bang fighting!

When Taeyang just went infront of the camera and made us show his smiling eyes i died robl

When I read the fanaccount my thoughts are only like this: Jiyongsshi i can't even describe you in words. Why you like this?

Guest LadyBee

*quoted image*

idk if this will show anyhow

I see lots of shoelifts there YB haha so cute

c:bigbanghaven

lol that reminds me of TOP in BBTV : 'Why are you as tall as me today YB ?' :lol:

The boys are so cute but kpopflash is so lagged that I just can hear their voice :(

Guest juang_bb

^thanks for the YB gifs! he was sooooo adorable when he went in front of the camera!!! i miss YB's eyesmile! he's got the best one! a bit more wait.... i want my BIGBANG BOYS!!! :D

Archived