★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I never expected that dae can be hotter than tabi!

he's so handsome and he's oozing with sexiness during his bed scene!

tonight mv was simple yet HOT!

I want to see some NG's and some behind the scenes during dae's filming! :w00t:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jei1430280629

Fan threw snacks at T.O.P (110301) [NEWS]

Seoul, Korea – Big Bang’s Seungri talked about a startling occasion of one fan who threw snacks at T.O.P.’s face.

On February 28, on SBS’s broadcast of Night After Night (starring Tak Jehoon, Park Myungsoo, Kim Jaedong, After School’s Uee, CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa, and Big Bang’s Daesung) featured guests from the likes of 90s teen star H.O.T.’s Moon Hee Jun, Sechs Kies' Eun Jiwon, G.O.D’s Kim Tae Woo, and current idol, Big Bang’s Seungri.

During the broadcast, Seungri said, “One day, T.O.P. was headed to the practice room when a fan threw sunflower seed snacks at T.O.P.’s face. The fan told him his name and told him to remember it.” Wondering why the fan threw the snack at his face, T.O.P. asked the fan, to which the fan replied, “Kang Dong Won was said to have remembered the name of a fan who had slapped him in the face at a fan signing event, and so I wanted to be remembered by T.O.P.”

T.O.P told the fan, “Don’t do things like this from now on,” and then proceeded to give an autograph to the fan who had thrown the snack at him. After the incident, Seungri said, “T.O.P.’s actions became known among fans. One day, as I was trying to get to my car after practice, fans started throwing presents at me and asked me to remember them.”

Meanwhile, SBS’s Night After Night was the most viewed variety show of the night, according to AGB Nielson ratings of 12.4%. Other shows that was broadcast in the same time slot were MBC’s Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Wonhee’s Come Over with 12.2% and KBS 2TV’s Hello with 6.2%.

Source: <a href="http://www.reviewstar.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=254617">Reviewstar 

Translated by Tim Lee@Korea.com

Taken from bigbangupdates

------------------

Poor u boys. There're always such crazy fans that dare to do anything to make you pay attention to them

Guest -MinaMelody-

The MV is PERFECT!! all the boys look so hot, gorgeous, manly... and DaeDae killed me!! I wanna be the girl in the video >_< aigoo

I hope that it reaches 1m views today!!

Guest Moth_Do

The MV rocksssssssss!!!

I swear Dae Dae is killing me these days. He is such a dumb in variety shows, a sexy evil lady in the parody and now a supa hot man in their comeback. God. Man, plz take it slow, I cant handle it T_T

They made the right choice to let him be the lead character. He's learnt a lot after What's up. The happiness, the sadness, the torment, ect. He expressed them so perfectly as an actor. He smiles all the time in real life, but when he changes his expressions,girls You Are Dead LOLLL

Im not into the story line so much but I really appreciate their acting. They are not called the best performers for nothing. 

OMG and in this MV, they ended up being together leaving the girl alone,AGAIN LOLLLLLL

The fact that Dae dae has a girl pissed TOP off. He decided to seduce the girl to separate them. After successfully getting her into the trap, he said good night to her and came back to his baby Dae.Man. can I interpret the MV this way? CAN I????

http://imageupload.o...i=1312989907121

This is the BTS gif . (Sr but I cant upload img) He enjoys being on bed alone LMAO

Guest agata9021

Love the MV sooo much <3

Dae was AMAZING!! his acting, movements...gosh just everything was perfect!

he knows how to handle his girl well ;P

All of the members looked so good... <3 sooo sexy! <clap,clap,clap> ;D

the scenery, the colors, the storyline...everything was EPIC! :)

BB is BACK with full force! ;D

Guest juang_bb

HANTEO SALES UPDATE:

BIGBANG 4th MINI ALBUM

20110301 Today Sales 2,8xx | Cumulative Sales 90,8xx

c: hanteo | 빅뱅LOVE♡@bestiz

**It's a national holiday in Korea, so 2,800+ is actually pretty good. hopefully they reach 100k tomorrow but either way, im very happy with their sales right now. :)

---------------

anyway, awww.. GD cried in SH. and he looks so skinny when he took off his coat! somebody needs to feed this boy.

Guest oh`retro

MOTHEREFFING CHRIST.

This was my reaction while watching Daesung in this MV:

6yodqa.gif

Damn, never imagined Daesung, our resident dork to be acting this sexy.

This is something I can get used to.

Although, taking the girl to a motel?

Classy, Dae. :)

Everyone else was perfect as usual.

Taeyang was too flawless driving in that car.

And Seungri was looking fineee.

Guest nellybean1015

My 4th Big Bang Mini Album just arrived and I couldn't be happier. This is my first comeback and first Big Bang CD. I can't wait to listen to it. Thank You Big Bang. Thank you YG.

Guest cinderella18

My 4th Big Bang Mini Album just arrived and I couldn't be happier. This is my first comeback and first Big Bang CD. I can't wait to listen to it. Thank You Big Bang. Thank you YG.

Hi!!I just wanna order the mv too but I don't really know which site to choose,and which site counts for online sales..which one did u get it from??I live in Europe fyi...:))

The mv is too hot for words lol..I always knew Daesung had a hidden ultra sexiness into him lol..and now everybody can see that!!:)TOP took the girl but I am sure she would definitely come back to Dae..:)

Guest nellybean1015

Hi!!I just wanna order the mv too but I don't really know which site to choose,and which site counts for online sales..which one did u get it from??I live in Europe fyi...:))

The mv is too hot for words lol..I always knew Daesung had a hidden ultra sexiness into him lol..and now everybody can see that!!:)TOP took the girl but I am sure she would definitely come back to Dae..:)

Buying your Big Bang CD at DVDHeaven or Kpoptown helps the boys on Hanteo. I bought mine at YesAsia.

Guest HelloDreamer

The MV was totally DAEBAK! I totally love everything. I was totally not expecting that from our cute DaeSung. I was just rewatching FO1 the other day saying how funny and innocent in it he looks...now he's all grown up. Even having a bed scene with that girl! I hope YG will let him have his own album soon, such a great singer. On the side note, TOP always has that bad boy image! But the real player is that girl :( Sleeping with both of them. I didn't see much of Taeyang in this mv. =x

======

GD crying? I can't imagin it. Hope the episode of Strong heart gets subbed soon. =o

You know, GD has really broad shoulders! I'm not sure if it's because he's super skinny so it seems emphasised, but wow. I would love for him to hug me! WHAT HE DID WAS SO SCARY. HE COULDN'T DO THE LAST PART THOUGH, AND OH MY GOD, EVERYONE MADE A BIG DEAL OF HIM TAKING OFF HIS JACKET. HAHAHAH. I WOULD TOO! He's so modest/humble/shy! Totally adorable!

I can't wait to watch it subbed, especially the part where he talks about his mother. D; Now we just need TOP to be on Strong Heart!

"Tonight" MV - One of the hottest MV I have ever seen. I was so afraid my brothers or father would come by and think I'm watching inappropriate stuff because of Dae Sung's bed scene. haha Yay for his first bed scene. I just knew he had it in him to be that sexy. Seriously, I didn't see no sign of the goofy Dae we know. ;D ToDae with the same girl - OMG. I think the girl is pretty, too. Anyway, all of them were looking good. I love it. <3

Sometimes I would think I wouldn't feel so emotional when I see them cry, but instead, every time I do see any one of them cry, tears hit my eyes. It makes me realize these five amazing guys really have taken a place in my heart. They're just that special to me. Anyway, I can't wait for my BB album to arrive.<3

Guest shinhdeplol

posted??

[NEWS] Big Bang with YG Family shoot for Nikon?

picture9uc.jpg

Translation: BIGBANG, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Goo hye sun, PSY, Yoo In Na YG family shooting for Nikon advertisement. It's fun Euheheheheh~~~~

Note: The original tweet was already deleted so we can't really confirm for now. Will update once YG releases some info on it.

Sources: Actordongmin via gilbakk / bbvipz

Translations by Rebecca @ bigbangupdates

Taken from: Dkpopnews.net

Archived