★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

the bigbang show was daebak!!! love this comeback so much!! all the performance were so perfect and the parody is the best one i have never seen!! Dae as an ajhuma ... he does it so perfectly!! i laugh so hard

love Bigbang more and more after that!! can't wait for everything coming up for their promotion

they are back!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest last_farewell

MV = AWESOME

anyway, it's fine to shoot this mv in broad daylight.

cause TONIGHT may not just mean at night.

i mean we can say tonight in broad daylight.

this for example, they are looking for the girl TONIGHT, as in the night to come.

BIGBANG IS THE BEST. peace.

Guest exorhaha

Can I request a pic spam of Daesung and his new sexy hair??? :D

I really think this current hairstyle fits him really well.

The pics can be from the TONIGHT mv or performance show. Just want some that show a good view of it.

Plus: is it me or Daesung's line in TONIGHT really short????

Guest lovesong3208

OH MY GOODNESS SO EXCITED THAT THE BOYS ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

I was like in tears when watching their Big Show. I always thought the fans

who cried watching artist are strange but fml. just was one of them almost haha

oh wel! Big Bang makes me do things that I can't even imagine lol like turn

into a 14 year old. siiiigh

BIG BANG

PLEASE COME TO HOLLYWOOD BOWL!!

the actually pushed the date back of the HB and it makes me think that they

are trying to accommodate to some group's schedule.

omg TOP, GD, and SR look really good as the Secret BigBang members.... holy..

OMG I'M SO SPAZZING OVER EVERYTHING!!!

spazzf.gif

The performances were just perfect in every way especially Cafe performance. I already knew when I first heard it that it would be my favorite and that flawless stage just proves my point. Daesungs voice was soooooo perfect god he didn't even miss a single note. Daebak!!! When they performed lies and VIP starting chanting I kind of teared up. Very special moment. Tonight performance was really cool even though I'm not really in love when Shauns choreo however the awesomeness of the song made up for it :D Love when GD goes all BAMF and smashes the guitar.

The parody- OMG :lol: forever.  Seeing GD dressed as a lady just made my day he look so cute even with those tattoos. Lol but he looked so embarrassed haha. TOP and GDs kisses were so sweet. Forever saving those gifs. I really burst out laughing at Daesung being the mother and repeating smeeeell smeeelll WTF .... :lol: than GD running out and getting hit by the car. I can just replay that forever. Oh and why did they put that heart in the middle of TOP and Ri kiss scene??? TOP is so sexy don't care what anyone says TOPs jawline still the hottest.

The MV!!! So much better than I thought. Loved that they mixed day and night. Loved all the scenes and sceneary. GD lol I bet he couldn't  even see under that hoodie but still looked hot as ever.  Wish YG will upload it to the official channel already.

Also hope someone subs the talking portions soon looked really interesting. LOL Seungri in the study lazing around why GD was stressing out. Maknae is hilarious.

Anyone notice GD sings in english at 53.01 min and not in korean like we can hear in the original version ???

OMG YES THIS!!! I totally heard an English version of tonight. Sounds awesome can't wait hopefully VIP can make it chart on billboard? hey anythings possible. B)

tumblr_lhahmg8qxa1qfnxvk.gif

Nearly had a heart attack at this point!!!!! Just look at TOPs jawline, I want to cry cause its so beautiful :tears:

OMG YES THIS!!! I totally heard an English version of tonight. Sounds awesome can't wait hopefully VIP can make it chart on billboard? hey anythings possible. B)

I think it will be a japan version or a english version

PS: thanks to confirm me ,i thought i was the only one who heard that hahahaah

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

o-m-ggggggg!!! the comeback show on sbs was so freaking good!!!

loved all of the performances. they were perfect and i loveee their outfits!

secret big bang: their parodies have always been hilarious. i squealed at all of the kiss scenes lol. and daesung just stole the whole show for me. "smell~~~ smell~~~" too funny. i loved that sbs included the boy's reactions to the parody too. it made it more fun to watch :) GD being hit by the car was pretty realistic imo haha

Guest kresten

Is there a proof that there will be a 2nd version? As in, was it announced in the Big Show concert? Cause I really wish that there would be another version of Tonight MV. People at allkpop are lambasting YG and Big Bang because apparently for them, the MV sucks. I just hate haters who hate. Hahaha. Anyway, I don't understand Korean, but from what I've seen, it seems that Dae's bed scene would be for Somebody to Love MV? Hope it is for Tonight MV because I want the haters to s*ck it up in their faces! HOPE HOPE HOPE YG HAS AN EPIC TONIGHT MV in store for VIPs.

Is there a proof that there will be a 2nd version? As in, was it announced in the Big Show concert? Cause I really wish that there would be another version of Tonight MV. People at allkpop are lambasting YG and Big Bang because apparently for them, the MV sucks. I just hate haters who hate. Hahaha. Anyway, I don't understand Korean, but from what I've seen, it seems that Dae's bed scene would be for Somebody to Love MV? Hope it is for Tonight MV because I want the haters to s*ck it up in their faces! HOPE HOPE HOPE YG HAS AN EPIC TONIGHT MV in store for VIPs

apparently someone who went to the concert said that the boys said during the concert that the MV is not completely finished, so they could only show the lipsync/undone version. i think the better version will come out soon. there's supposed to be a "bed scene" in the MV anyways, so i'm sure an official one will be released (or i hope).

fancam

BIGBANG - CAFE 【BIGSHOW 2011】【HD】

thx MrMori90 @ YT for the upload

지디컷

*gd cuts from the bigbang show

thx gdnon @ YT for the upload

Archived