★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sweetflower

The SBS Big Show was awesome - it was well put together (or well edited).  Things that stood out for me:

1. Hands Up was good, but this song is better live vs in a studio

2. The outfits for Somebody to Love was love, especially GD's trench coat.

3. The performance I enjoyed the most was Cafe.  I commented earlier that Cafe is my least favorite song from the album, but watching the live version was totally mind blowing.  The stage and outfits were simple, therefore allowing the vocals to shine - DS, TY, GRI, and GD's falsetto, and GD's adlib at the end were the highlights.  Perfect stage. 

4.  Secret Garden was hilarious, especially GD being hit by a car (so random, yet so funny).  SR + DS were hilarious in their roles and GD is way too pretty.  The most romantic scene oddly enough for me was the sit-up scene - if I was not a fan and did not know GDTOP better, I would have seriously thought that there was/is sexual tension between them two.

4. The disappointment for me was the Tonight performance - had high expectations, but did not deliver.  The camera work for Tonight performance was all over the place, he did not capture the choreo, the scene was too busy (many dancers, too much moving back and forth), and the singing (TY's vocal) was weak or maybe it's the sound system

5. Thank god that the MV shown is not the official one because honestly it kinda suck.  The MV shown was version 1 without storyline, version 2 will be out later (don't know when though) with DS as the male lead and his bed scene.  So anticipating better from MV v2

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jei1430280629

I can't say anything since everything is gorgeous!!!

They're so hottt :x

After these performances, Somebody To Love is added to my favorite list :x Amazing choreo :x

the GTOP scenes killed me :lol:

tumblr_lhacceYKeJ1qzhnvbo1_500.png

tumblr_lhachwdHam1qeffqro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhac8tQPRQ1qzhnvbo1_500.png

cr: tumblr

oh, and i loved this scene... HAHAH. why would you push tabi away maknae?! LOL @ top licking his lips before too. well, he got 2 down and 2 more to go. he's always wanted to kiss the other members ;) all that's left now are taeyang & daesung

tumblr_lhac8l2TDL1qbrwu5o1_400.gif

^OMG THOSE GIFS AND PICS...

GDTOP moment was SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! haha they had me LOLing so hard

but DAESUNG stole the show for me w/ his

"HMMMM SMELL"

*dies*

rthlk7.gif

*crazzzzy*

tumblr_lhacdx3C821qcd3tko1_500.gif

UNF the LOWER LIP

tumblr_lhabn7bbes1qa7mkio1_500.gif

TOP the KISSING MONSTER

tumblr_lhac8l2TDL1qbrwu5o1_400.gif

OMFGGGGGGGGGG

tumblr_lhad7kB3ps1qd1lcko1_500.gif

and GD's wanting some too! LMAO

tumblr_lhadj44sXF1qa7mkio1_500.gif

c:electroxcuute@tumblr, lilovski@tumblr, jachohjac @ tumblr

Guest nellybean1015

oh, and i loved this scene... HAHAH. why would you push tabi away maknae?! LOL @ top licking his lips before too. well, he got 2 down and 2 more to go. he's always wanted to kiss the other members ;) all that's left now are taeyang & daesung

TOP kissed Daesung in the Boys Over Flowers parody. 

Guest shinhdeplol

1298827988_201102280233194440203601_0.jpg

C: gd-mind.net // 어쩌다. @ DCINside

viewimagelx.jpg

C: DCGD // gilbakk75 @ ameblo

GD's "BANG" Gunbrella from Big Show 2011 Pamphlet photoshoot

It seems VIPs all over the world have been trolling the net and shops for the stuff our boys have got on in all their comeback concept photos so far. For Big Show 2011, Big Bang is seen wearing Ashish Gupta for Topshop apparel on most of their advertising collateral. GD’s loud and fancy “gunbrella” caught our eye.

w0nuap.jpg

We scoured the web and found this:

gunbrella.jpg

Approximately $16 USD

Buy it here!

C: OMONAYUN @ 21bangs.com

i'm so overwhelemed with emotions right now

nothing can explain how i'm feeling... i think we all feel the same way

the parody is by far the funniest out of the other 3 parodies

watching their response and the parody at the same time is so hard to do!!!

i had to pause everytime

and yes, i feel like a total lesbian watching TOP's fantasies of GD

wahahaha so many funny moments to savorrrrrrrrrrr

TOO MUCH TO FREAKIN TALK ABOUT!!!!!!!!

Guest oh`retro

okay i lied, THIS was my favorite part. taeyang's reaction was the icing on the cake ahah

*quoted image*

cr: khuntobi@tumblr

FOREVER LOLING :lol:

LMAO, that was definitely my favorite part too, but Seungri's reaction was the freakin' best. Taeyang's reaction is like "oh sh-ttt," while Seungri is there dying with laughter. And even into the next scene, Seungri's STILL laughing. Priceless. Except, got to admit, I was laughing just as hard as him.

big-bang-secret-garden-o.gif

(Sorry for the LQ gif)

Anxiously waiting for someone to sub the Secret Garden parody please!

And waiting for YG to release the second version of Tonight's MV. :)

LMAO, that was definitely my favorite part too, but Seungri's reaction was the freakin' best. Taeyang's reaction is like "oh sh-ttt," while Seungri is there dying with laughter. And even into the next scene, Seungri's STILL laughing. Priceless. Except, got to admit, I was laughing just as hard as him.

(Sorry for the LQ gif)

that part!

my reaction was sorta like taeyang

and i was like WTF WHY IS SEUNGRI AND GD LAUGHING???

but then, i realized, it's kinda funny coz it's so cliche and random

and yeahhh Gil Ra Im didn't get run over by a car in SG ... that's also what made it funny

okay i lied, THIS was my favorite part. taeyang's reaction was the icing on the cake ahah

*quoted image*

cr: khuntobi@tumblr

FOREVER LOLING :lol:

LOL! That was crack too but damn! DAE's NOH DEU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL made my stomach ache so hard! XD And why does TOP seem to have the luck all in the world? BAMF that he is, he still got to kiss JI?!?! LOOOOL!

Archived