★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

I was emotional throughtout BIGBANG SHOW. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT FOR ME. I love all the performances, they all look good and sound damn good live :wub: The parody is the BESTTTTTT one they have ever made. I swear Im gonna watch it every day, it is soooo funny I was crying when watching :P

The MVs for THANK YOU AND YOU and TONIGHT are just soooo hot. I wanna write more but I seriously dont think of any word to describe how awesome they all are. BUT, one thing that disappoints me, NO BED SCENE FOR DAESUNG!!!! WAE OH WAE????? I wish they would release it later or I'd be sooo sad.

BIGBANG IS BACK!

PROUD TO BE A VIP!

Off to DL the show :w00t:

Guest wanderlove

WOW, YES!! I miss this.. the performances, live performances of Big Bang..it's such nostalgic to watch this now when we've been waiting for this for 2 years and 3 months(?).. yes, I DO REALLY MISS THIS! Thank God they are back.. and now we don't have to wait anymore..

I really love the stages.. and flawless performances.. and I am loving the new songs.. well I already love them since release.. kekeke.. My favorite so far is: What Is Right, Tonight, Intro, Cafe, STL and Hands Up.. I only like Hands Up when perform live, since it's destined to be performed live...

As for the stages for the new songs I like: Cafe, What Is Right, Tonight.. and the rest..

Omg, I am loving the remix version of LIES and the new revision of the dance.. and UNF for Seungri in the beginning of the song.. kekeke..

Is the mv for Tonight version 1?? I kinda don't like it.. I wanna watch version 2 with the story.. Is YG going to upload version 2 on youtube? I hope so.. because I feel lost in version 1..

I had fun watching SECRET BIG BANG.. hahaha.. it's such a hilarious parody.. well most parodies are hilarious...

Daesung really learned so much in acting.. I feel like he's the strongest and then T.O.P, then Seungri, then GD & Taeyang.. but they are all awesome..love Daesung on how he portrayed the evil mother..hahaha...

Guest kresten

Tonight - wow, just wow. THE CHOREOGRAPHY WAS BEYOND THE ROOF!!! OMG, this is definitely a title-track-worthy material. The stage is definitely AWESOME! I have no words to say, really, I can't find any other word except that it is PERFECT! I don't care if nonVIPs question the use of the kilt as part of the group style ensemble, because G-Dragon freakin' rocked it! He wore it once, he can wear it again ALL THE TIME because only he can wear it and not look silly. G-Dragon, you are the true love of my life.

Tonight MV - simple and stunning. It has no story whatsoever, it's just a random crosscutting of about four scenes/settings. I LOVE IT NONETHELESS. YG never provided us any promotion for this video, except the fact that they shot it in Vegas. Yes, I admit I expected more, but I wasn't disappointed because all I need is : BIG BANG MEMBER (check), fashionable style (check), HOT APPEARANCE (check), and did I say Big bang members? With all those in check, MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

OMG! The show was totally AWESOME!!!! I love IT!!!

I can't help but crack up so bad during Secret Garden Parody! It was adorable getting to see the boys reactions when they were watching it! I LOL at the kiss scene between GD&TOP! TY and GD cover their eyes of embarassment! So cute!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE TONIGHT PERFORMANCE & MV!!! The performance is AWESOME! The choreography is totally something new that Big Bang tried although I agree that it's totally TY's style of choreographY! hehehe..

Standing mikes were GREAT! I love Big Bang uses them to their greatest extent and turns it into their choreography! It's so good! It's something new and different that I enjoy watching! And it makes Somebody To love better than the original track! XD

CAFE LIVE WAS DA BOMB! SR & TY sang the verses too, it wasn't just GD! Now, it makes me really confused, b/c when they were in the studio room and GD is outside and SR is inside, but the voice sounds exactly like him! LOL...GD & SR's voice sounds so much alike sometimes that you get so confused which one is which! LOL...WOW! I can't believe that they actually recorded Cafe 8 days before their comeback?! WTFH!? Talk about stress! Whatever had happened to them having enough sounds for 2 full albums?! aigoo...

Anyhow, I can't wait for BIG BANG TV LIVE now!

Aww, The SBS special was AMAZING<3 Missed them performing together soo much TT I loved every one of their performance. Big Bang is really the best at singing live<3 I LOVED their TONIGHT MV! They all look sooo good. *Q*

I laughed SO HARD during their Secret Garden parody. omg, that was definitely their best parody yet. ASDFGJ@Q#$^$# TOP's "문자왔숑 문자왔숑~ " WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS. LMFAO. XDD Seungri's Oska hair, Taeyang's wig, Daesung as the mom "smell~~ nice smell~ you too smell~" all too funny ;D GD makes such a beautiful girl~ 

gdtopsg.gif

Guest doublehh03

CAFE LIVE WAS DA BOMB! SR & TY sang the verses too, it wasn't just GD! Now, it makes me really confused, b/c when they were in the studio room and GD is outside and SR is inside, but the voice sounds exactly like him! LOL...GD & SR's voice sounds so much alike sometimes that you get so confused which one is which! LOL...WOW! I can't believe that they actually recorded Cafe 8 days before their comeback?! WTFH!? Talk about stress! Whatever had happened to them having enough sounds for 2 full albums?! aigoo...

Anyhow, I can't wait for BIG BANG TV LIVE now!

i know, does this mean the 2nd album this year might be delayed? i thought they recorded a bunch of songs. and my reason for the mini album is b/c they would have to prepare so much in so little time for the big show

Guest juang_bb

screencap... SOOMPI ALMOST EXPLODED WITH VIPS!!

soompi.jpg

OMG!! THE BIGBANG SHOW IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you YG

thank you SBS

THANK YOU BIGBANG!!!

FOREVER PROUD VIP!!!

BIGBANG IS BACK!!!!

THE PERFORMANCES AND THE PARODY! OMG.. I CANT EVEN... SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW!!!

^

that's an amazing screencap!!!

now, i'm waiting for mnet big bang live tv :lol: 

wow, Sunset Glow, Last Farewell, & #bigbangshow are all trending!!! 

that's amazing... BIG BANG FTW<3 i admit, i got a bit emotional seeing them perform Last Farewell and Sunset Glow. 

here's the final part you guys, you can go back on the previous page to check out all the other parts i already posted

Big Bang Show Part 6/6

[MV TV ver.] TONIGHT MV

The SBS comeback show, so cool^^

and they even showed "Tonight" MV!!

The parody was soooo funny,

GD played as HyunBin very well (after soul exchange)

plus nit to forget the real kiss between Seungri and TOP!!

man, I need a video of that!

Guest kresten

OMG we are trending on twitter!!! #bigbangshow is the top trending topic right now! A while ago, Sunset Glow and Last Farewell also trended, wow. Seems like iVips really felt nostalgic during the stages of Sunset Glow and Last Farewell because the boys' style in these stages really was reminiscent of Big Bang circa 2007.Q

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Big Bang's comeback show was daebak!

I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole show, especially throughout the Secret Garden parody. Jiyong and Daesung made me laugh a lot! Hahaa.

The Seunghyuns' kiss seemed hella long haha.

I didn't expect 'Tonight's MV to be how it is. But eh~ I liked Youngbae driving in that sexy car and jiyong looking hot in a suit, in a hotel corridor haha. I read a mention of a version 2 of the MV? Is there going to be one? I see that's just a TV version MV.

screencap... SOOMPI ALMOST EXPLODED WITH VIPS!!

*quoted image*

OMG!! THE BIGBANG SHOW IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you YG

thank you SBS

THANK YOU BIGBANG!!!

FOREVER PROUD VIP!!!

BIGBANG IS BACK!!!!

THE PERFORMANCES AND THE PARODY! OMG.. I CANT EVEN... SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW!!!

We needed a place to spazz...thank you Soompi, YG, and all the other sites who put up live streaming

*proud VIP*

Guest kresten

It makes sense for Westerners to shoot "Tonight" in broad daylight, since the sun sets as late as 10pm in Europe and US. But for us Asians, it's kinda "weird" to see "tonight" with the light on?!?! Is it just me? Hahaha. Anyway, still love YG. AND STILL CRAZILY MADLY LOVE G-Dragon and Big Bang.

SBS sells out ads for ‘The Big Bang Show’

201102271821774943_1.jpeg

SBS is advertising its one-hour special program ‘The Big Bang Show,’ which will air on the 27th at midnight, during midnight TV programming.

According to SBS, the network sold all of its ‘The Big Bang Show’ commercials even for late-night time blocks. This shows that advertisers have recognized the value and power of Big Bang’s come back in two years and six months.

It is often difficult to spot commercials for popular programs, except for sports, during midnight TV programming.

This will be Big Bang’s first TV appearance since ‘Big Show’ come back. They will kick off the show with ‘Lie,’ ‘Sunset Glow’ and the latest song ‘Tonight,’ and also reveal their new music video.

Big Bang members will also take on acting in parodies. They will reveal ‘Secret Big Bang,’ their parody of SBS drama ‘Secret Garden.’

In the parody, G-Dragon plays Gil Ra Im, TOP plays Kim Joo Won, and Seungri plays Oskar.

Fans are buzzing over G-Dragon and TOP’s acting skills. Top has already starred in TV drama ‘Iris’ and movie ‘Into the Fire.’ But G-Dragon has only focused on activities as a musician.

It has also been rumored that the ‘Tonight’ music video includes Daesung’s first bed scene. At the ‘Big Show’ concert, held this weekend for 3 days,’ TOP had apparently told fans that “Daesung got his first lead role in the ‘Tonight’ music video and he has a scandalous scene.”

Then Daesung explained, “Top means a ‘bad scene,” and added onto the mysteries about the music video.

SBS’s one-hour special 'The Big Bang Show' will perform all six songs from their minialbum that topped the music charts and was filmed for over 2 days (18th and 23rd). 

According to the producer, Big Bang showed an awesome stage despite being idle on broadcasts for a long time. They also staged dynamic fashion style for each song, and impressed the staff members.

“Many staff members couldn’t hide their amazement over Big Bang’s stage and charisma that stands apart from other idol groups,’ said one staff member

Source: Naver

Taken from AKP

^

i loved gd's reaction ahahahah... taeyang was also a bit embarrassed to watch the scene bc he practically had the same reaction as gd! LOL, too funny

BIG BANG MV SOMEONE UPLOAD IT?

yeah look a few posts up, i posted it under the final part of big show ^_^

still spazzing out! the one hour special was just too epic & not enough :wacko:

Archived