★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hermibc

More than 9000 viewers and I just give up. running for 2 sec than pause for 20 sec. Waitting to watch on youtube. Come on KVIPZ. Hope someone upload it soon

The order:

1-showing sea of vips with crown lightstick & a bit BTS during filming TOnight MV in Las VEgas

2-Intro MV

3-Hands UP (same outfit)

4-Talking

5-LIes(same outfit)

6-Interview about the album

7-Somebody to love(different stage & outfit)

8-Some BTS during recording of Cafe song

9-NOW is CAFE!!! CAFE (different outfit & stage)

10-Interview

11-NOw is WHat is right what is wrong (same outfit & stage as somebody to love)

12-Them introducing secret garden parody (aka secret bigbang)(different outfit)

13-NOW is SECRET GARDEN BIGBANG

***they censored Tabi & Seungri kiss..they didn't at the concert tho

14-Sunset Glow (different outfit,the cooking concept outfit)..they call it cooking concept as stated on the photoset i bought at the concert lol

15-Last Farewell (cooking concept outfit)

***btw I'm glad they give GD a hot dog t-shirt b/c he needs some meat lol

16-Filming Tonight MV @ Las Vegas

***i love how excited & happy they look while filming it..GD's smile & laugh<3<3

17-TONIGHT (the best outfit)

18-TONIGHT MV version 01

finish..where is Daesung's bed scence O__o

i'm so in loveeeeeeeeeee with Tonight song,performance,mv >__<

this is the fourth time I watched the performance after the big show

but still can get enough >__<

VVVV..Seungri & Taeyang also sing the falsetto actually not just GD

The order:

1-showing sea of vips with crown lightstick & a bit BTS during filming TOnight MV in Las VEgas

2-Intro MV

3-Hands UP (same outfit)

4-Talking

5-LIes(same outfit)

6-Interview about the album

7-Somebody to love(different stage & outfit)

8-Some BTS during recording of Cafe song

9-NOW is CAFE!!!(different outfit & stage)

woah thanks for updating! mine is really not working :(

Guest kresten

I swear G-Dragon is the right blend of cute, pretty, sexy, charismatic, and yet manly at the same time. He's just so unique! I mean, nonkpopper would find him really tranny and girly, but hey! We kpoppers all know G-Dragon is actually one of the manliest (if not THE manliest) idols in Kpop. HE IS SO FIIIIIINE!

Thank You and You - Wow, the full clip as so COOL, they all looked fierce and powerful! So proud of them, it's like they were walking on Vegas land saying "We're Big Bang baby!" And I agree, you guys are giving us ladies the BIG BANG in our hearts, minds, and down under!!!

Hands Up - Very powerful opening, G-Dragon's blonder hair is to die-forr! He is just so handsome, and of course all of them look cool. The sash is beyond cool too, on other that might look stupid but since it's bBig Bang, the sash appeared to be a very cool trend!!!

LIES - Like always, a "Lies" stage is usually like a winning stage.

Somebody to Love - WINNER CHOREOGRAPHY! I love their outfits, specially G-Dragon's coat. The grey tops with colored lining worked great. Taeyang's vocal is a standout.

Cafe - This is stage is sooooo laidback and chill, but it's powerful at the same time. Although putting your face on your clothing may seem kind off awkward, BB worked it! I want to buy those tops. G-Dragon looked hot hre (sorry if my bias is showing).

What is Right - AWESOME CHOREO!!! Hope YG gave ML crew a pay rise because they've provided the best moves for the boys.

Secret Garden Parody - kinda dragging? Or maybe it's just the lag that's why I couldn't keep up with it. Anyway, the acting was kind of off on some parts, especially tabi? sorry! But GD worked it well, and also Dae and Seungr. Dae's spart was SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! And the kisses! OMG! Did they just do that? Obviously the boys looked embarassed! Especialy G-Dragon, his smiles were only half-smiles. OMG. I BLUSHED THE WHOLE TIME because I was torn between squealing and getting weirded out! Is it okay for South Korean culture to have done that? I don't have a problem with it sine GDTOP is my bias, but those weren't fake kisses! THOS WERE REAL FULL ON THE MOUTH KISSES BETWEEN TWO MEN OF MY DREAMS!!!! What am I supposed to feel!?!?!

Sunset Glow and Last Farewell - FASHIONABLE, HIP, COOL and VERY MODERN AND YOUTHFUL CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES! Their style here on these stages reminded me the most of the Big Bang circa 2007!! They looked so young and energetic here, and I LOVE IT! I miss the young Big Bang, this is the precise reason why the public fell in love with them. Big Bang gave off the vibe of youthfulness and innocence, as well as street-smart and chicness in young men. THEY CHANELED THIS LOOK AND VIBE once again in these stages.

More to come!

Dae Sung's song is called 'Baby Don't Cry' yet it makes me want to cry because his voice is so beautiful. I can't wait for that song to be officially released. The fancam of GD crying got me teary-eyed. Leader GD is awesome and VIPz will always support & love him and Big Bang. <3 Ha Ji Won attended the concert. LOL Thanks to everyone posting up pictures and videos of the concert! ^^

Guest oh`retro

Wow, waking up early to stream this live was so worth it. I've missed these boys on stage together way too much.

THANK YOU & YOU MV

God, they all looked so hot in their shades. So much swag.

HANDS UP

I almost died when they all came out. They looked so powerful; full of confidence, charisma and swag, eager to show off the new Big Bang. Such a fun performance, GD was going crazy.

LIES

Hell yeah, the VIPs' chants were so loud. This song brings back such great memories of Big Bang from back in the days. I'm so glad they performed it! They've still got the same charm.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

This is totally Taeyang's song, I think he picked it as his favorite during the talks in between. He owned the stage, he looked so comfortable doing the choreo.

CAFE/BTS RECORDING

Aww, it seemed like GD has invested a lot into making this song. He seemed really stressed during the recording, trying to make everything perfect. The live was absolutely stunning. Everyone sounded perfect.

WHAT IS RIGHT

Not really a fan of this song, but the performance was cute.

SECRET GARDEN PARODY

I've never seen the original nor did I understand a thing they said, but it was still funny. Seungri looked like such a freakin' fool, couldn't help but laugh every time I saw him. And uhh, GD could totally pull off being a girl, can he get any skinnier? It was so freakin' funny when Seungri came into the room and stood on the chair and started singing "What Can I Do?" OMFG, WHEN TOP KISSED SEUNGRI, I ALMOST DIED. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth, hahaha. And Seungri was dying while watching it too. AND TOP KISSING GD WASN'T ANY BETTER, almost died during then too. LMAO, I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN GD GOT HIT BY A CAR. It was just so random & funny.

SUNSET GLOW

They were dressed so silly, but they looked so adorable. Fun performance as always. Taeyang's voice was so heavenly during his solo in the middle.

LAST FAREWELL

I wanted to scream so loud when this came on. This was the song that made me fall in love with Big Bang and it's my all time fave song from them. Awesome performance! The VIPs were going crazyyy.

TONIGHT

The live was pretty good, but I think it would be even better if they got rid of the flashy clothes. I feel like it kind of takes away from the performance. The choreo is pretty good, props to Shaun. I think Shaun's worked with Taeyang way too much cause the choreo is totally Taeyang's style kind of dancing, haha. GD PLAYING THAT GUITAR AND BREAKING IT, SO SEXY & EPIC.

TONIGHT MV

GORGEOUS, STUNNING, FLAWLESS, PERFECT. Loved GD in the beginning in the wind doing the intro. The shot was beautiful and he just looked so carefree. Taeyang driving the car was hot. The end was nice too. The MV was so simple, but YG is the best at making simple MVs come alive.

Guest yunhotic

OMG!!!! The Secret Garden parody was daebak!!!!!!!!!! G-Raim's accident was so funny... didn't expect that at all haahahha!!! I love that they incorporated their own elements in the parody (ex. dance school instead of action school) and not simply act out the scenes of the drama. I thought they played the characters really well, Seungri perfect for Oska and Daesung as Sec Kim and the mother :lol:.

OMG, sorry but I had to come here and spazz. THAT WAS EPIC. GREATEST DECISION SBS EVER MADE, haha!

Totally loved all the performances, the SG parody, the interviews (even though I didn't understand anything), the MV...such a beautiful night =)

And Mama Daesung! Was practically crying and laughing while watching him, haha

If I'm this excited over a tv special...I can't imagine myself being in an actual BB concert.

#BIGBANGisback!

They sing TONIGHT and shot the MV in BROAD DAYLIGHT...!!!!

LMAO

anyhow i enjoyed the SBS special so much

and i love the performances of the new songs.

Bigbang sang the old songs as well and omfg

i got teary eyed when they sang LIES plus

the FANCHANT...gawd NOSTALGIA..so BEAUTIFUL.

CAFE was freakin LOOOVE and TONIGHT needs to be

performed on SHOWS A.S.A.P

SECRET GARDEN parody..i have to say ONE OF THE FUNNIEST

they have since COFFEE PRINCE parody. XD

I need the 2nd version of the MV noooow

Archived