★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

so hanteo, how much did they sell today?

and it can't possibly be out of stock lol as a reason

Daily Sale: 8K

cumulative Sale: 26K

Digital Sales Rankings

23.jpg

cr:bestiz

Edit:

Hanteo Sales

110224 - 05 731

110225 - 18,180

110226 - 26,803

Apparently KVIPz are trying to contact Hanteo and retailers. We will see if the sales will reflect on Monday

Guest shinhdeplol

From the concert today :D

img3461.jpg

img3463.jpg

img3464.jpg

C: 권지용.

There have been so few photos :(

Flower's bouquet from NAN to Daesung .^^

1.jpg

qkaqka.jpg

C: DCDS // Dlitelover @ twitter

Guest doublehh03

i was for sure kpopflash yesterday wrote 2/27 12am korean time.

why did sbs change the date? jeez, woke up for nothing haha

EDIT: from 6theory

I think sales for Big Bang's album may have been screwed up by Hanteo... Usually there will be huge jumps at certain times of the day in the first few days since release, which is when online sales are sent to the courier by retailers. Over the last 2 days, Big Bang only had 2 jumps of 4000 copies each... Usually there will be multiple jumps throughout the day, but it seems like online sales from some retailers have been lost and aren't being recorded even though the album is sold out in Kyobo and has a higher sales index than GD&TOP did on Yes24... Big Bang may get screwed over by a Hanteo error just like Taeyang was when there was an error on Hanteo on the release date of his deluxe edition. And Hanteo isn't even answering the phone today or tomorrow so fans have to wait till Monday before they can call in and ask them to look into it.

no wonder on the first 2 days, they had the album on hanteo as "stand up." if they really did screw up, that's ridiulously bad since this is the most anticipated comeback this year. hopefully this will be resolved. i think we all are expecting some records to be broken.

Guest Haruharu94

I love and appreciate all the fancams and pictures taken so far! :wub:

I'm just wondering why there hasn't been a pic/video of GD&TOP's kiss in the parody yet!

Guess I'll just have to wait and see. ^^

Guest TheExConvict

^ thanks for all fancams and picss!! :w00t:

i've been looking so long for "Oh yeah" and "Secret garden" fancams! so thanks!

but for "oh yeah" such a bummer it doesn't have the part where TOP held Bom's hands! that's what i was looking for! lol

hopefully more fancams will be out soooooon!

Guest shinhdeplol

Source: nyxtim3@YT

Shared by Xora@BigBangWORLD

The teaser looks sooo cool :wub:

SEUNGRI UPDATED HIS ME2DAY

9WLC1.jpg

팬다 : 안녕하세요 저는 승리씨 검지손가락에서사는 팬다 입니다 ^^ 승리씨가 BIGSHoW 마지막공연은 날씨가춥고 눈,비가 내릴수있어 따뜻하게입고 오래요 전이만 8분전

팬다 를 찾아라 BIGBANG show 저녁12시 일요일 SBS me2mobile me2photo

OMG OMG Panda <3333333

The Panda ring that Seungri updated about :D

PngOj.jpg

jn2R7.jpg

C: 아래

Guest Qj_GDragon

where's DCGD !! I wondered why too little GD's pic here T.T ??

Tomorrow is sunday ..SBS BigBang comeback special ..^^!! oh yeahh ..oh yeahhh !!

i'm back from the 2nd day concert.

i can't describe how great today's concert was.

seeing Bigbang epic live performances so close

they're just like 1 meter from where i was standing

i almost touch Taeyang,Maknae & Tabi,GD hands

and I was crying during Lies performance lol

because I was just too happy..happy tears

they're many moments that you won't see in DVD

esp for GD case..he did a lot of cute,cool things that might be not in the DVD

they are 1000x hotter & beautiful in real life...beautiful skin & face..it's like seeing

a beautiful scenery XD

-no Don't go home perf today ***gosh i love Don't go home MV <3

-Tabi grab the crown headband from a fan & wore it **so cute**

-GD grab a nemo hat from a fan & wore it till the end of the show**so cute**

-GD & Tabi bullied maknae,touching & hugging him

-Tabi & GD fanservice is to die for..Bigbang went to the 3rd & 2nd floor & GD just let people touch his face

idk how many times he did this but i'm pretty sure hundreds fans are so lucky to be able to touvh his face.

Tabi & GD always sat down on the stage & look/staring at the fans *0*

-they wore the red jackets/pants just like in the SBS BTS for Tonight performance.yesterday was gold concept..gahhh..i really love the red one

-today the fans chanting "great" & not "saranghae" like yesterday for more than 5mins

Baby don't cry is a beautiful song that fits Daesung's style & voice

it's so beatiful & you will addicted to the song once you listen to the chorus

Baby don't cry 3x...& then lyrics in Korean & then...just give me your smile

I really hope he'll promote this song in music show

btw I went to the exit door at the back of the stadium after the concert

to wait for Bigbang to get into the cars. GD was coming out first and I & many korean fans

ran towards him but was blocked by the security guard guys..but I was in front & still really close to GD(he wore a red scarf)..hehehe

then Tabi came out he wore a hat & both of them get into the car..then Daesung came out follow by Taeyang & Seungri

they're smiling & waving at us before getting into the car..

I was screaming like crazy fan girl..i scream kaji ma(don't leave),saranghea lol..i thought i would never be like that..lol

but it's a spontaneous fan girl reaction i guess XD

sorry for the bad english..and there're so many fanboys today XD

EDIT:

that huge Tank for Knock out just so cool

& bingu Tabi was doing the same thing as in the MV

trying to avoid that long thing from the tank..his binguness expressions are so cute & funny

just like in the MV lmao

every performance either solo or group are great & special & has it's own uniqueness

Guest shinhdeplol

Photos from BIGBANGFAMILY.COM

rSEZq.jpg

2455b1b7e38d8207082302e6.jpg2cc4ae5eff94788d9d8204e5.120x1.jpg5fa7e82cf4a8ffc8023bf6e5.jpg75ae7ea1abae03c6d04358e5.jpg87709357e9417fdc8d5430e7.jpg

9172264a879012aad62afce0.jpg9c47478ff0cec4e00e2444e7.jpge4db33b57fba89f4d8335ae6.120x1.jpgead8a424ba93c7a0d6cae2e6.120x1.jpg76b9bb423f66d11f500ffee7.jpg

C: Naci @ BIGBANGFAMILY.COM

During Big Bang's "Heaven" performance for the 2011 BIG SHOW Concert, GDragon was caught on camera, looking out to the crowd of VIP and choking up, the leader said it himself before that he will not cry until the felt like the accomplished something he can be proud of.

VIPs made him proud.

Forever the charismatic leader.

C: theYGcrew @ YT

OMG this made me cry too :tears:

Guest naturalhonee

Big Bang may get screwed over by a Hanteo error just like Taeyang was when there was an error on Hanteo on the release date of his deluxe edition.

no wonder on the first 2 days, they had the album on hanteo as "stand up." if they really did screw up, that's ridiulously bad since this is the most anticipated comeback this year. hopefully this will be resolved. i think we all are expecting some records to be broken.

so this isn't the first mistake hanteo has made? i don't keep track of hanteo, but hv they made errors with other artists in the past, or is it just bigbang? i am already making up conspiracy theories in my head :P ....okay, but seriously, it's screwed up. with them messing up two of the more important details when it comes to albums (release date, album title), who knows what else they mess up.

tbh, lately, the album sales figures for YG artists on hanteo seem off...i mean when you compare hanteo's numbers to the numbers GAON reported for GTOP and 2NE1's albums, there's a huge gap.

Guest shinhdeplol

Source: Universal Records Philippines

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

OMG Filipino VIPs are so lucky :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

Trans of Seungri's me2day update

Translation: Hello, I'm the panda that lives in Mr. Seungri's index finger ^^ Mr. Seungri said that it could rain or snow during the last day of BIGSHOW. Please wear more clothes to keep yourselves warm. I'm off now.

Tags: Find Panda, BIGSHOW 12 sunday evening SBS

Source: Seungri's Me2Day

Translation: Rebecca@bigbangupdates

LOL another third person tweet :P

EDIT EDIT:

Trans of BIGBANG's message to Filipino VIPs

To all the VIPs in Philippines that are supporting us, really thank you and please anticipate our new album that's releasing soon. Thank you. Up till now, it was BIGBANG! :)

Source: Universal Records Philippines

Translation by Rebecca @ bigbangupdates

Guest juang_bb

^^^awww. we dont always see GD get that emotional. they've accomplished a LOT, and they should be proud of themselves, especially him, for producing so many HIT songs for BB that brought them to where they are now. being on hiatus for 2 years, and getting so much love from VIPs... this concert must have been very emotional for them. :tears:

YT link:

[GD Fancam] BIGBANG BIGSHOW2011 - CAFE

Archived