★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The concert seems awesome - of course, that was to be expected from our boys. I personally find the concerts getting better every year, too. I'm so jealous of all the VIPz who attended the concert. What I really want to see is their Secret Garden parody and a fancam of Dae Sung's 'Baby, Don't Cry' or at least hear the audio. I'm cracking up at YB's long hair in the parody, too. LOL Big Bang is so hot <3

Cre on pic

Shared by:dream0missg@tumblr

Fancam Let Me Hear Your Voice

Fancam Wonderful

Always

thank you for the links!<3

The VIP crowd can´t be controlled XD

Must be a rush to see Big Bang with your own eyes^^

GD is playful on stage as always,

*sigh* still waiting to see more of the parody and the "Don´t go Home" & "Tonight"

sadly they are only revealed on the concert XP

Guest BeanAlchemist2

Their concert looks amazing(wish I was there) Can't wait for it to come out on DVD already.

I have a feeling I'm going to like their Secret Garden parody the best it looks hilarious. XD

Also Does anyone have a link to stream live the SBS 1 hour Big Bang special. I want to watch it

live but don't know where to go to watch it. Does SBS have links at there site? Thanks ^_^

Guest agata9021

I think that the concert was perfect! :)

from the performances, special projects, the crown stage and so on ;D

I just hope they stay strong and healthy and enjoy this opportunity (x3) to the fullest! :)

BB boys...have fun with your beautiful, forever loyal VIPS!

<3

OHMYGOD. TOP AND SEUNG RI KISSED! OMG.OMG.RIGHTSMACKBANGONTHELIPS! AHHH!

I really have set it as a goal of mine, to be at a big show concert at least once in my life. I can't even imagine the emotional rollercoaster other VIPS must feel when they wave their crown glow sticks together to Big Bang's songs. I can't imagine what it feels chanting and screaming out as they come near: I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I've watched all the fancams and I really regret. It only makes me feel sadder that I wasn't there.

I can't wait for fancams of Daesung's solo song. "Baby don't cry"? That's like a title fit for a perfect daesung song.

G-Dragon is like an energiser bunny. He does so much and I'm worried because people have to crash and burn, for lack of a better phrase, at some time. He works way way too hard and i appreciate every milisecond of it. Get better soon!

Guest Banana Peel

I think I'm going to cry in tears of JEALOUSY. Just reading the updates and looking at pictures makes me excited as if I'm there! IMAGINE being in the crowd cheering for BB T_________T idk why I'm emotional just reading about all these updates, lol.

SECRET GARDEN parody looks funny already, omg TOP fits perfectly into that hair and GD 's soo pretty, hahahahaha, ty, I knew they would give him a silly part to do. Daesung and Seungri 's just LOL. Man, I wonder how long we have to wait till we can see that ;___;

I'm super duper curious on Daesung's song. I'm hoping it's a ballad!

I'M DYINGGG OF JEALOUSYYYYYYYYYYYYY, HELLPPPPPPPPPP.

Guest Banana Peel

^

srsly, I think I'd be sobbing while watching them live LOL. "IS THIS REALITY!?" would be all that's going through my head, probably. *SIGH* my biggest wish is to goto one of their big shows.. I hope they do these for a lot more years...wait for me BB until I can afford to go to korea and buy your tickets! hahahaaha T_____T

Guest Laika09

I'm so sad !!!!

I just want be one day at bigbang concert : just that ....But I can't just because I have to study --' !!!!!!!

I'm just excited when I see this pictures !!! specially with JIBE KAJIMA BABY MV ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And more more more !!!!

T___T

Guest ooxstacee

WOW. I haven't been here in quite some time. O___O!

I should start catching up again. I've missed coming to this thread.

Lol, no one probably knows me now. Oh well.

The kissing from Secret Garden, is that TOP and Ri?

And GD with boobs was the funniest thing ever!

Heard it was going to air on that Big Bang show!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! <3

And GD went to the hospital? :( Poor baby.

Having to deal with a three day concert after promotions AND right at the same time as a Big Bang comeback after 2 years? Oh, that's too much, YG. I hope they get enough rest before they start promoting their mini-album.

NOW! OFF TO TALKING ABOUT THE MINI-ALBUM!

I AM SO GLAD THEY ARE BACK! My mind totally forgave the fact there's actually only 3 NEW songs, plus an intro after waiting two years. Cause the songs are DAEBAK! I LOVE IT ALL! TONIGHT, WHAT IS RIGHT, AND CAFE! Ah, even the intro is good. :) But when is Big Bang's intro and songs not good?

Wish I could be at the concert! Ah.

v I remember you too! LOL!! ♥ But ah!! You're so lucky! You and Shaz! DSKFJ! Wish I could've joined you guys this time around too.

^I know & remember you

this morning i was watching mnet wide news

& guess what

[News]Bigbang TV starts airing on 03/03/2011

the way the announce the news is so cool btw

it's like you see on the screen saying your transmission is ended

suddenly it says Bigbang is back & then they show the news

talking about secret garden parody(highlight for me:

-GD with boobs

-GD in sexy dress

-Tabi on TOP GD..i was like Tabi are you going to rape GD..no!.oh Tabi please dont make the

humping move lol

-the long & hard kiss between Tabi & Seungri..it's gross lol

-Tabi acts like a girl

-Taeyang wig

-Daesung acting as a mom is the best lmao

Guest Haruharu94

I just a have a question about the Secret Garden parody.^^

They said there would be footage of it on the Big Bang show right?

Does that mean playing the whole thing, or just parts or behind-the-scenes of it?

Also, the Big Bang Show is on at 12am on the 27th in Korea, right?

So does that mean it comes on tomorrow at 7am Pacific Time?

Or the day after tomorrow?

Sorry, time zones just confuse me sometimes. :sweatingbullets:

Archived