★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest doublehh03

^ wow that's awesome. this is without any promotion or touring. and it's a korean album. i wonder what rank they can get if they promote over here?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

OMG YOU GUYS #10 ON OVERALL US ITUNES! THIS IS AMAZING w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif Do you know how many people will see that album now and wonder who it is? Im SO PROUD OF THEM! This is so cool 

Guest shinhdeplol

Since I cant put all those pictures in the last post, I will make another one :P

110224 - Daesung gifs and captures from Hanbam

tt222.gif

o50y5.gif

qsvy3.gif

See more gifs here:

6je12.gif

osj11.gif

uxn10.gif

p3se9.gif

j4e38.gif

fkud7.gif

w3366.gif

o7em4.gif

5jh01.gif

4rc9z8.th.jpg62p24.th.jpg7spj1.th.jpg

alsv4.th.jpg2m2tdsw.th.jpg20gfnnl.th.jpgka4pad.th.jpgyc9k6.th.jpg0m7i7.th.jpg

6x1b8.th.jpgab111.th.jpg8dv12.th.jpgrax13.th.jpg00k14.th.jpgrxc15.th.jpg

1mx17.th.jpgu6218.th.jpgiup19.th.jpgvdk22.th.jpgt0g23.th.jpg

aqny5.th.jpgeaimh4.th.jpgeiq69.th.jpgfbzx3.th.jpg

frz25.th.jpgg7327.th.jpgicm26.th.jpgnik20.th.jpg

prk62.th.jpgrbl21.th.jpg20110224bigbangts011344.th.jpg3ov16.th.jpg

Shared by @ smileholic

Guest Sheshe5

Big Bang made it into top 10 overall for US! I'm so proud :wub: Tonight is an amazing album. I hope YG also put it up on his blog like he did for the charts.

So is it confirmed that BBTV is coming back?  I'm so desperate to see more BTS of Big Bang.

The choreo for tonight looks cool. Its something thats entertaining but not super difficult so Tabi can follow. :wub: I'm loving it already especially that part where they knock over the mics. Looks intense.

Guest LainieMarie

Not only are they Most Popular in music, but they are also #7 MOST VIEWED TODAY!

clock2.jpg?1219835110130

Big Bang's Teaser is on the Main Page! :w00t:

I can't wait to see what happens when they drop the MV!

THIS IS SO AMAZING! thanks to everyone for all the updates, big bang is seriously killing everything<333333 

might i add, they look amazing in all of those pictures & videos?! TOP, omg... the hair seriously grew on me. i think he looks gorgeous :wub: my heart can't take it. SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR! it's way tooooo hot. omg *SPAZZ*

so much GRI & TODAE :lol: i'm loving it! it's okay taeyang, you got me haha. i can't wait to see them perform all of those songs! seriously, i think i'll get a heart attack. i won't be able to handle it. 

BIG BANG DOMINATION, 2011!

congrats boys!

Guest adorkiable

So, just a curious question: why are G-Dragon and SeungRi wearing a skirt during the performance as seen in their interview?

Is it a way to show that they have mature and are no longer boys? Honestly, I wish they wouldn't wear the skirt. I rather wish they wear pants.

On the other hand, doesn't "What is Right?" give you a summer vibe? I mean, whenever i listens to the song, I feel like i'm driving by the beach with the window roll down and the breeze is blowing my hair. hahha.

Guest Michala01

^^

I don't see what difference it makes if they wear skirts or not. GD has worn dresses and skirts on numerous occassions. He has never prescribed to the norms of what a man "should" wear and this is no different. They can wear tutus if that's what they want for all I care  ;)

I can't wait for the fancams and pics from the Big Show tonight! So freaking excited.

^that's definitely TOP's lips and nose lol. The signature curvature of his lips is a can't miss, and his full bottom lips too haha.

Did anyone see Soompi's home page? its soo awesome

Edit: actually the format is everywhere haha total kill.

Guest mevidalady

I LOVE the bts for the upcoming show..its like a mini concert for us INTERNATIONAL FANS.

can anyone tell me if DBSK when they had their comeback last month ,did they had an all kill chart also?

i just wanna know since am not following them.

Guest Michala01

I LOVE the bts for the upcoming show..its like a mini concert for us INTERNATIONAL FANS.

can anyone tell me if DBSK when they had their comeback last month ,did they had an all kill chart also?

i just wanna know since am not following them.

No they did not. Their single hardly entered the top 10 a few times on Melon (and I mention Melon because we all know that's the one that matters cause it's the biggest).

I think there are a lot of people in the international kpop fandom who don't realise just how popular big bang are in Korea. SM groups always have good sales on hanteo from physical sales because the fanclubs have a good history of buying the physical albums but there are no current groups that can compare to big bang's digital success which is a much more true measure of a group's popularity with the general public.

Big Bang are loved by the korean public and it shows by how well they do digitally.

Guest vvipjamieee

^that's definitely TOP's lips and nose lol. The signature curvature of his lips is a can't miss, and his full bottom lips too haha.

Did anyone see Soompi's home page? its soo awesome

Edit: actually the format is everywhere haha total kill.

Seungri's lips are kind of like that too thats why XDDD

Guest doublehh03

No they did not. Their single hardly entered the top 10 a few times on Melon (and I mention Melon because we all know that's the one that matters cause it's the biggest).

I think there are a lot of people in the international kpop fandom who don't realise just how popular big bang are in Korea. SM groups always have good sales on hanteo from physical sales because the fanclubs have a good history of buying the physical albums but there are no current groups that can compare to big bang's digital success which is a much more true measure of a group's popularity with the general public.

Big Bang are loved by the korean public and it shows by how well they do digitally.

i think big bang does well in both. their physical sales in 2008 were ridiculous, along with their digital.

remember GD's heartbreaker physical sales? highest sales in just 2-3 months.

then on digital, GD/TOP's album has topped melon for 8 straight weeks (probably done this week w/ big bang's album)

but you're right about SM.

Guest mevidalady

wow thank you...am loving what you just told me. i guess only YG has the artists that can have an all kill chart...

btw..am not loving the 300 style skirt....

Guest syao_sid

WOW. soompi even changed its layout for BB! This YG sponsorship is a brilliant idea to reach international fans.

BB has always been a force for digital and physical album sales in the past and they've proven once again that NOTHING has change even with the 2yrs hiatus. They even managed to grab no.1-5 of MELON's daily chart with the intro at no.9.. and we should note that Tonight is the only title track. And they're doing so well in iTUNES competing with world known artists. I'm so proud of BB!

Their comeback is still surreal to me. I have been listening to the album nonstop since the release.

I love CAFE right off the bat. I dig this kind of music and their voices are all sexy,mature and <insert all spazzing words!>.

But I can't help consider TONIGHT as my fave in the album. It didn't hit me at first but the more you listen to it you can't help but be captivated. The complexity of it makes wonders and its addictive.

I love VIPs spazzing mode! can't wait for the BigShow '11! fancams please. : :)

Archived