★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

OMG LISTENING TO THE ALBUM AND DYING!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. EVEN THE SONGS I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE (STL AND HU) SOUNDS SO MUCH BETTER IN KOREAN.

Guest kellyha

What a real party here!

Also wanna join with all of you - VIP in all ages, I'm 27.

I'm listening mini-album of our boys!

Such a beautiful night! Can't sleep now!

Guest naturalhonee

wow i just checked... i haven't posted since june 2010.

but i am sooo glad to see that many familiar names are still active here! you girls have done a great job at keeping this thread going!!! i see leslie is now a mod =) you go girl!

anyway, i haven't left the fandom (if any were wondering), i've just been active at omonatheydidnt instead. i am back here because i heard soompi was doing big things for bigbang's comeback! it's pretty incredible how far soompi has come

i've heard the intro and tonight so far. it's so surreal...the boys really are back!

tonight is like the updated version of last farewell to me. it's good on first listen but it has so many different layers that i feel like it can only grow on you even more i.e. the kind of song that will do well on the charts for a long time

hope they have a daebak comeback!!!

Guest juang_bb

REPLAYING THE ENTIRE ALBUM NOW! OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!!!

i agree with Nelly, HANDS UP and SOMEBODY TO LOVE sounds much better in KOREAN! and TOP's rap in HANDS UP! :lol:

TONIGHT is love! amazing!! no words!!!

WHAT IS RIGHT! love this one too... gahhhdd!

CAFE... this is amazing! perfect! love! its like A GOOD MAN + BABO all over again. omg! THIS SONG WILL GO DOWN TO BIGBANG CLASSICS for sure!!! at least for me! :D

"I'M A BAD BOY BUT I'M NICE". GD always know what to say! OH MY GOD, I'M SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED. I WAS SO WORRIED BECAUSE OF ALL THE HYPE BUT I SEE THAT THERE WAS NO REASON TO FEEL THAT WAY. TONIGHT IS AMAZING. AND SO ARE THE REST OF THE THE SONGS. EVEN THE INTRO IS TO DIE FOR!

Guest super_trooper808

OMG!!! I love this new album! Im literally hyperventilating listening to this. Tonight sounds friggin awesome..it brings a sense of freshness and i love the mellow guitar interception (dont know if that made sense) near the end. I feel like such a school girl eventhough im in my 20's. Big Bang has definitely bought a new colour to the table, to their name. 

Guest funkdreamer

amazing songs!! I mean, What Is Right and Cafe are totally not what the typical Big Bang would have but I love that they have branched out into this other sophisticated side for their fans. Cafe sounds really nice (though I would prefer less of that high voice from GD hahaha) I FINALLY hear Daesung in Cafe goshhhhh..What Is Right is just SO CUTE!! Was bobbing to it.

And yea, I find myself loving the Korean versions of the HU and STL more too LOL.

fanboy here btw

Finally! Thank you YG for the mini album. I've listened to the whole album. All the tracks are great. I really love Cafe, but I understand why tonight is the title song.

I am CRYING nowwwwwww. So happy to say a word, Just wanna to say a Thank you to Big Bang and all of you here.

Cause I've been a silent reader in this thread for years b so have to say that I can't come to this thread if w/o all of your daily update. Thank you so much to Juang, Leslie, Mac, Ginger, Abie, Andrelle,Thuy. Guys, you all are very amazing to me, and Big Bang as well. It's guyz keep my love for Big Bang even more :wub:

Love love love

It's timeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're welcome sweetie! We're very happy to see a lot of VIPS getting active here

wow i just checked... i haven't posted since june 2010.

but i am sooo glad to see that many familiar names are still active here! you girls have done a great job at keep this thread going!!! i see leslie is now a mod =) you go girl!

anyway, i haven't left the fandom (if any were wondering), i've just been active at omonatheydidnt instead. i am back here because i heard soompi was doing big things for bigbang's comeback! it's pretty incredible how far soompi has come

i've heard the intro and tonight so far. it's so surreal...the boys really are back!

tonight is like the updated version of last farewell to me. it's good on first listen but it has so many different layers that i feel like it can only grow on you even more i.e. the kind of song that will do well on the charts for a long time

hope they have a daebak comeback!!!

PAULINE omg yes i see you on OMONA and i hope you got my reply on your comment

there. I post on OMONA lol (iamTEENUH) Damn girl im glad to see you back

here.

MIARED HAHAHA i always enjoy your post..glad to see you back!

FUNKDREAMER hello!!!

Guest doublehh03

wow! they did it again.

hands up and somebody to love just sound better this time for some reason. lol

gotta admit once again big bang is a REAL artist. how does GD just keep makig some amazing songs?

Guest ChauDinh

This album is worth more-than-2-year period waiting.

I don't know What's Right, What's Wrong but my love for

BIG BANG will never change.

BEST BAND ever, thanks YG for bringing 5 most talented men

in the world together.

I have never been in such emotion like this. It hard to describe by words

VIPs all over the world unite here with one interest, BIG BANG had bring us together.

OMG, BIG BANG forever!!!

Archived