★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snippet of Big Bang’s ‘Intro’ to be revealed on ‘Strong Heart’

th.0580ad6e78.jpg

One of Big Bang’s tracks from their fourth mini-album will be revealed for the first time during the upcoming broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart“.

On February 22nd, a representative of YG Entertainment revealed through Money Today Star News, “On tonight’s broadcast of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart’, Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Seungri will make their guest appearance. During the show’s ending, a part of Big Bang’s new song will be revealed for the first time.”

According to the representative, the song to be revealed will be their first track, “Intro“. As Big Bang is known to put considerable effort into their intro tracks, fans are highly-anticipative of what their latest intro would sound like.

Meanwhile, Big Bang will release their long-awaited comeback album on the 24th, which has a total of six tracks. This will be their first collective comeback effort in two years and three months. In addition, Big Bang will hold their “Big Show” concert from the 25th to the 27th to officially greet their fans.

Source: Money Today Star News via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

Guest juang_bb

STRONG HEART released a brief preview of the stories..

강심장 미리보기

▶ 지드래곤, 술에 취해 걸그룹 앞에서 막춤 춘 사연은?!

강심장의 개국공신! 대한민국을 뒤흔든 빅뱅의 카리스마 리더, 지드래곤!

아이돌계의 패션종결자 지드래곤, 강심장에서 굴욕패션 선보이다?!

지드래곤, 볼링장에서 술에 취해 춤을 추며 인사를 했다는 그녀들은 누구?

신화의 연애담당 김동완이 바라본 이 사건의 진실은~?

즉석에서 벌인 지드래곤의 이상형 월드컵의 결과는?!

빅뱅LOVE♡@bestiz

i think it says that GD danced in front of the girl group member, and it happened in a bowling alley?!?

GD DRUNK DANCING?!? MUST SEE!!!!!! :w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

Who will go up against Big Bang during their promotions?

Recent reports of other idol agencies postponing debuts and comebacks because of Big Bang’s upcoming return have left music fans wondering if there would be anyone left to rival Big Bang during their promotions.

There’s a big possibility that they’ll be alone this time, as most of the male groups will be heading to Japan and other countries by the end of February. Aside from CNBLUE, Big Bang will not be pitted against any major boy groups for the time being.

Instead, they’re expected to be facing off against the female solo artists and groups who have been dominating the music charts for quite some time now, such as IU, G.NA, and SECRET.

Before the boys head off to Japan themselves this May, they’ll have about two to three months to promote their mini-album, which overlaps with a lot of the big girl group comebacks. March will see the return of the Brown Eyed Girls, After School, and 4minute, as well as f(x) sometime after.

If the battle ends up being one of gender, industry representatives believe that it will actually give a positive result. Instead of rivalry, each team can instead focus on and cater to their specific genres, allowing them to secure a piece of their own pie during the overlapping promotion cycles.

Source: OSEN via Daum

Taken from: allkpop

OMFG...ugh...so sad.

This is so totally not a good week for BB to comeback b/c I can't fully enjoy/spazz.

I haven't been this busy in forever!

I'll have to resort to lack of sleep to sneak them in.

Sniff, sniff...thread, be kind and don't hit 2000 pages yet, I won't be able to comprehend.

I'm rooting for them so much!

Can't wait for them to finally be on iTunes(U.S.) as Big Bang!

I'll dl it right away but I won't be able to write a paragraph about them just yet, just wait. ;)

I definitely in love with Daedae's

vocals in that super short teaser.

After for so long,we get to hear his melancholic

& powerful vocals.

G-DRAGON'S CONFESSION on STRONG HEART

I am super excited to know

who is the female artiste & how

Kwon Leadah react to her aftermath.

THANK YOU & YOU SNIPPET

I've heard all their intros,

& it has always been one of their sickest

part of their album. I bet

this one will not be any different. :w00t:

Guest Jei1430280629

WOW soompi is amazing ♥♥

@shinhdeplol + beiusung: u guys arefrom Vietnam, rite? :D I'm Vietnamese and I can understand ur nickname meaning haha

Guest Sonia.Shin

STRONG HEART released a brief preview of the stories..

i think it says that GD danced in front of the girl group member, and it happened in a bowling alley?!?

GD DRUNK DANCING?!? MUST SEE!!!!!! :w00t:

oh there is also there is GD's "Ideal Girl: World Cup" result! I can't wait to SEE THAT! hahaha

I think I am going to love this EPISODE!!!! G-RI hahaha some fun stuff on the WAAAYYY! YAY :D

Guest naturefairy

I'm from Kelana Jaya, PJ.  *quoted image*

GD DRUNK DANCING ? GD always look so composed, can't imagine him drunk dancing *quoted image*

MUST.SEE.AND.DOWNLOAD !

wow..u live so near to stadium bukit jalil..i'm envying u a bit coz i'm from east m'sia,its easy for u to get there..anyway,let save our money to go to the fan meeting later.. :lol:

^ wow didn't know soompi is that well connected

I talked w/ Soomp a while ago and there are a lot of exciting stuff

going to be revealed soon. So please for now ask away the things

you really want to know about BIGBANG, or things you want to clarify.

Ask away and we will be choosing the best questions to ask BB.

Guest shinhdeplol

WOW soompi is amazing ♥♥

@shinhdeplol + beiusung: u guys arefrom Vietnam, rite? :D I'm Vietnamese and I can understand ur nickname meaning haha

My name is so cute right? LOL jk, I think its pretty lame =))

I SOOOO LOVE SOOMPI riGHT NOW w00t.gif Idek that we will get this WONDERFUL opportunity to get close to the boys. OMG I didnt even know what to ask because I was so excited w00t.gif

There are many many more interesting things coming up so please check BB subforum every day. Please post a lotttttttt, no lurking okay???

Guest the7REAL.

With Big Bang's comeback just barely around the corner, it's making me so distracted from school stuff. lol. And then the soompi interview popping up...it's making me so anxious..XD Can't wait to read/see the  interview that they do. So exciting! *O* I'll try to make new graphics  for the first post here soon, but if anyone else is inspired, you are always welcome to do so, just send it to me in PM and I'll replace what's on there with the new stuff.^^

Thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive~! :') There's so many threads in this..big bang section..lol..D: I'll try not to lurk so much..haha or idk~ There's so much going to happen, I just sit back and enjoy the ride~ xD I just had to post my excitement right now..sorry this is a  useless post..lol.

So I will just share these tumblr gifs I made then..lol

2zfpopd.gif

2803vbo.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

^look who we have here? :wub: im glad you're back ^^

Please dont lurk, spazz with us :D

If only all the hardcore VIPs from the 1st thread would come back :wub:

Anyways, another piece of good news for BIGBANG and VIPs :w00t:

They are breaking a lot of records ^^

BIGBANG sets a new record on Cyworld's album pre-order,making 10K copies sold in 6 days.the sale exceeds Seo Taiji&TVXQ.#bigbangisback

C: teambigbang @ twitter

Big Bang has over 10,000 reservations for their album on the Cyworld BGM charts

Big Bang has surpassed the records set by Seo Tai Ji.

On the 16th, digital music site Cyworld started taking advance orders for all the songs on Big Bang's upcoming mini album to be released on the 24th.

The current event uses the online currency of 30 dotoris (acorns), and as of the 22nd Big Bang has managed to sell over 10,000 online copies in just 6 days. This number far surpasses the record that Seo Tai Ji set in just a week on the same site in 2008. At the time Seo Tai Ji had sold 5084 reserved online copies and surprised many digital chart managers. TVXQ also held the same event when releasing their 4th album and recorded around 6,500 online reservations for their album.

Big Bang has overwhelmingly passed the records set by Seo Tai Ji and TVXQ. In Seo Taiji's case they managed to double his sales. Seo Tai Ji and TVXQ at the time had the fact that they had not released an album in a long time in common. Seo Taiji came back after a 4 year absence, while TVXQ came back after 2 years. Big Bang is also coming back after a 2 year and 3 month absence. This long absence is suspected to be the cause of the high levels of anticipation among fans.

source: http://news.nate.com.../20110222n23443

translated by:flibbertigibbet@6theory.com

Hello to our thread starter! ^.^ I'm KC from your t-list. Nice to see you unlurking LOL.

Thanks to Leslie for the post for soompi questions. Excited!

Archived