★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

LOL maybe this will become a tradition? Only thing is TOP just revealed the MV for turn it up at Big Show but Daesung will be performing the song. I'm in the clouds right now. Its so weird cause I think YG reads soompi. Feels like just yestereday we were all disappointed that Daesung wasn't going to be able to do a new solo song and waaah laaah this glorious news comes. :wub:

I'm not sure if he will promote. I think its just going to be a gift to fans and preview for his upcoming album. OMG I know its going to be amazing. Damn D-Day just got a little bit more crazier.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm happy for Daesung bc i miss his voice so much

but I don't want to put my hope too high for his solo album

knowing how bad YG with his time management

this is not the first time..he did the same thing to Tabi & Daesung solo during 2010 BS

YG definition of soon=2-3 years

I just hope YG stop giving hope/promises if he knew in the end

he's going to break it

sorry for the ranting lol

I just hope this time he will get to promote his solo song properly

or even better if he'll be able to release an album

wait..it's always the same case for Daesung..he only get

to perform his solo songs like Big Hit & Look at me Gwisson at their concerts :[

i'm happy for Daesung bc i miss his voice so much

but I don't want to put my hope too high for his solo album

knowing how bad YG with his time management

this is not the first time..he did the same thing to Tabi & Daesung solo during 2010 BS

YG definition of soon=2-3 years

I just hope YG stop giving hope/promises if he knew in the end

he's going to break it

sorry for the ranting lol

I just hope this time he will get to promote his solo song properly

or even better if he'll be able to release an album

wait..it's always the same case for Daesung..he only get

to perform his solo songs like Big Hit & Look at me Gwisson at their concerts :[

I don't trust YG either but they have been talking about Daesungs solo album for a while now. I guess I'm trying to stay optimistic when the reality is your completely right we could be waiting another year *gulp* or two before it actually comes out.  Well for now I'm just going to pretend like everything's going to go smoothly just because I don't want to ruin this perfect day .:D

Guest FALLENFROMTHE-CLOUD

OMG GAHO IS SO CUTE! It's whole package is so small. In the Knockout mv I thought it was like a big dog because I only saw its face but it is so adorable! <3 Gaho's so stubby and mini size NGAWWW.

Guest juang_bb

correct me if im wrong with the figures, there's news saying...

TOP BOUGHT A 3 BILLION WON VILLA IN AN UPSCALE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

translation pls?!? http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=112787&year=2011

TOP!!! marry me!!! :lol: i wanna live there!!! that's approximately $2.7 MILLION USD!

pictures of his villa. :lol: i'll just leave the link of the article. kVIPs took down the post in bestiz because they wanted to protect TOP's privacy. but since its published in a Korean article anyway, id leave the link and i'll let you guys look at it if you want. :)

like KC said.. A-LIST ACTOR + MEMBER OF KOREA'S NATIONAL IDOLS = $$$

i think in the article, it says that some people who live around the neighborhood are LEE HYORI, PARK YEJIN, SOO AE etc. BIG STARS!!! damn! TOP is BALLIN!!! okay, so why are people doubting his and BB's CF prices in that last list again?

Guest kresten

damn top is rich!!! maybe he received a fat big pay check for Into the fire. damn. and just a question. since top received something like $800K per CF, has he actually had a solo endorsement? i only know of 1 solo LG cellphone CF, and that's it.

anyway. big bang is balling the money! wow. i've always wondered whether they had comfortable lives, because while DBSK changed luxury cars from time to time and established their own business, all that we've heard about big bang's luxury is that GD has a bentley, and top has expensive toys. and that's pretty much it.

Guest doublehh03

^ i think GD's expensive clothing collection speaks for himself. BB's members are ballin' that's for sure.

hopefully they stay hungry, and continue to stay on top of the game.

Was on my way back from Myeongdong and I saw a Big Bang Bus :w00t:

It looks so pretty, wish I was closer to it :(

Here's the pic I took of the bus. Not sure how to post the pic, but if you want to see the pic then click on the My link below :)

My link

Guest Banana Peel

holy crap, ahahaha, I guess it's expected but DANG. rich tabi is rich.

so does he live there? alone? o_o I thought he lives in an apartment with one of the bb members like how gd lives with seungri?

Big Bang's TOP (Choi Seung Hyun) has become the new owner of a 181㎡ 3 million dollar villa.

According to real estate agents, in December of last year, TOP purchased a high class villa situated in the UN Village located in Seoul, Yonsang-Gu, Hannamdong under his own name.

The building neighbours actor Jung Jun Ho's newlywed house and has 4 rooms with 3 bathrooms.

TOP moved to this villa in April of last year and lived on rent, however he decided to purchase the building after being charmed by the environment and modern comforts it provided.

The P Villa is comprised of 8 households with views of the Han River and high class interiors. Thorough security in the area is also perfect for celebrities who would like to protect their private lives.

The Hannamdong UN Village is located in the area between the Han River and Namsan, and is very popular with celebrities thanks to it's high security. Stars such as Lee Ha Jung, Jung Jun Ho, Lee Young Ae, Park Ye Jin, Lee Hyori, and Soo Ae also live here.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110221n20220?mid=e0102

Translated by:flibbertigibbet@6theory.com

^couldn't see what you posted above

you're already in Seoul :]

see you soon

I wonder what Tabi's doing with that villa

maybe he uses it as a place to store his toy collection

i'm smiling like an idiot thinking that he is now

in the same neighbourhood as lee hyori

bc I ship them lol XD

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP is officially every girl's dream now. GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FUNNY and EXTREMELY LOADED :lol: :lol:

I think my bias is TOP now :P

But that also means they no longer live together right? That would be a little bit upsetting, I want them to be tgether forever ^^

viewimagelr.jpg

^ love everything about him in this photo :wub:

C: 알약.

Big Bang’s T.O.P purchases a $3 million USD villa

th.86387a3fdc.jpg

Big Bang’s T.O.P was recently reported to have made a villa purchase 90-pyeongs big at the cost of $3 million USD.

According to the real estate industry, T.O.P purchased a luxurious villa, ‘P,’ located in the UN Village in Hannam-dong, Seoul last December under his own name. His new home is located next to actor Jung Jun Ho, and features four bedrooms and three bathrooms.

T.O.P previously rented the villa last April, but after becoming captivated with the surrounding environment and facilities, decided to go ahead and make the purchase eight months later.

2nqcpaq.jpg

25qvdk0.jpg

The ‘P’ villa features high-end interior with a view of the Han river, and is a favorite amongst celebrities for the priority it places on security and private life protection.

Aside from the newlywed Jung Jun Ho and Lee Ha Jung, T.O.P’s neighbors include Lee Young Ae, Park Ye Jin, Lee Hyori, and Soo Ae as well.

Source: Star News

Credit: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this is the subway ^^ OMG I could just stand there and hug their faces all day :lol:

ba4d4453f46ed6dc8d5430d.jpg

4df1191d05a60930f724e4d.th.jpg59a06180c0ae28c3f703a6d.th.jpgb0b47a8d05436aa9503d92d.th.jpg

4b607a217672c317ac34ded.th.jpgc2820edf18bef2bc77c638d.th.jpgc061cc7d1380655b29388ad.th.jpg

C: DCGD // nainlee @ baidu

Seungri?? :D

o0765102411065384938.jpg

source: @hwangssabu Twitter

shared by gilbakk75 @ ameblo

More subway promotion :D

129826710614.jpg

129826710611.th.jpg1298267106111.th.jpg129826710612.th.jpg

129826710613.th.jpg129826710615.th.jpg129826710616.th.jpg

source: 권지용뼈라인 @ bestiz ㄱㅂ

shared by gilbakk75 @ ameblo

Can we break the record & sell out of #BigBang T's in 14 mins? http://on.fb.me/eqe9tM

C: Uniqlo_UK @ twitter

LOL that would be so cool :D

Guest Jei1430280629

What? I think they still live together. Maybe TOP just purchase it for his future or his family. The villa doesnt mean they live seperatedly.

TOP is so rich that he can buy a villa. And what makes me happier is that through this news, it seems like YG has no slave contract.

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG/BIGBANG MINI 4 (Japan Edition) ♪♪ CD 3/30 Release (Tentative)

viewimagecc.jpg

Format: CD

Release date: March 30, 2011

Price: 2,600 JPY (approx. 32US$) (included tax)

The CD included:

1. First press CD jacket design

2. Korean-Japanese lyrics translation

Content

-CD-

・INTRO

・STUPID LIAR(tentative)

・SOMEBODY TO LUV(Korean ver.)

・HANDS UP(Korean ver.)

・TONIGHT(tentative)

All 7 songs are to be included.

Please note that the item is currently available for a pre-order in Japan only.

Via UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

New song w00t.gifw00t.gif I love the title already ^^

I think taeyang suits his hairstyle but i wanted to see him in different hairstyle as well...

*quoted image*

OMG thanks for this..YES YES i want YB w/ any of those hairstyles...

Thanks also for the info on GD&SEUNGRI show.

New Concept photos..not really loving it but DAESUNG,RI and YB looked good...

GD looked to PRETTY lol and TOP ..omfg i hate the jacket.LOL

Youngbae's teaser was john teshIN LOOOOOVE omfg..i love it too much!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] Big Bang‧2NE1 coming to Malaysia on June 4th!!

bbhsinchewbigbang.jpg

2011 the Korean wave will continue to sweep through Malaysia, Kpop fans be prepared to be busy for the whole year! Following an earlier report by "Sin Chew Entertainment" that Halo Music will bring Big Bang and Se7en to Malaysia this year to meet the fans, 2NE1 will be making their way to Malaysia too.

According to sources, Big Bang and 2NE1 have finalized to come to Malaysia on June 4th where the 5 member group Big Bang and 4 member group 2NE1 will also collaborate to hold a large-scale fan meeting at Bukit Jalil Putra Stadium.

It is reported that earlier this year, Jang Geun Suk has released notice through its website on the launching of "Jang Geun Suk 2011 Asia Tour" and has announced schedules for various countries, organizer HS Media has confirmed the tour for Malaysia to be on June 4th. However presently the performing venue and ticket price for Jang Geun Suk Asia Tour Malaysia stop have not been decided yet.

Now that Redstar who is hosting Big Bang and 2NE1's fan meeting has announced the performing venue and date except for the ticket price, it is not known if there will be any last minute changes to the performances, but if both groups (Jang Geun Suk as well as Big Bang & 2NE1) come to Malaysia to carry out the activities as scheduled, the Kpop fans will certainly be very busy, having to choose between the two.

Redstar's partner Marctensia is also collecting comments from fans about Big Bang, 2AM and miss A coming to Malaysia on its facebook. It is believed that as long as the response is good, the KPOP concert in plan will come true!

omitted non-related parts

source : ent.sinchew-i.com

translated & edited by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post, thank you

Arghhhh they will be going to another Southeast Asian country >.< Im so jealous of the VIPs over there :(

I'll sooooo find any way to see them in person when Im done with university stuff >.<

Archived