★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

More than 1hr till the next release :w00t:

Big Bang's glorious return to Korea with a new mini-album

5458571790d86d2d299ez.jpg

Starting today (19th), BIGBANG's movie, "Big Show 2010 in 3D" will be showing in Japanese theaters and soon, they will be releasing their new mini album after a long break in Korea.

The group has been focusing on their Japanese activities after they finished promoting their second mini-album, Remember, in 2008. It has been announced recently that they will be restarting their activities in Korea for 2011 and will be releasing new songs this coming February 24. Originally, the group was supposed to release a full album but probably due to the members' busy engagement with their solo activities, they will be releasing a mini-album instead.

The title of their new mini-album has not been announced yet but it will consist of 6 songs, including the intro and "Tonight", their title song. Moreover, Korean versions of their Japanese songs, "Hands Up" and "Somebody to Love", are also included.

BIGBANG's leader, G-Dragon, has said before that they have collaborated with international producers but have denied that one of them is Will.I.Am, who worked with fellow YG Family members, 2NE1. G-Dragon said, "You will be surprised once you listen to our album. We will show a more mature side of us so please look forward to it."

The track list for their upcoming mini-album has been released but it didn't include unexpected collaborations with other writers and composers. G-Dragon explained, "There are plans to create another album."

In the interview conducted by BMR with GD&TOP to be published in our March issue, G-Dragon said the the BIGBANG's music is different from that of GD&TOP's.

BIGBANG, who also went to America to shoot their music video, has attracted a lot of attention and will have a 1-and-a-half hour special program that will be broadcasted on SBS.

Moreover, the Japanese edition of GD&TOP's album will be released on the 23rd of this month. The Japanese edition will have an original package design together with a DVD consisting of their music videos. The album includes a collaboration of GD&TOP with Diplo, who recently took part in Beyonce's new song. G-Dragon also talked about working with Diplo in the March issue of BMR.

Source: BMR Japan

Chinese translation by Naya @ bigbangfamily

English translation by Rice @ bigbangupdates

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YG Entertainment goes all out for Big Bang’s comeback promotions

THEY FREAKIN NEED TO GO ALL OUT FOR BIGBANG or VIPS will go ALL OUT on them.LMAO

nah seriously, VIPS need a full promotion for this comeback. 2 years of waiting

and a mediocre comeback? hell NO. I personally want over the top promotion for

my boys. Money,media...THE WORKS baby!

For the recent TEASER photo...my reaction was super WTF loool.

I really dont get their concept for this album..i cant say it's all out rock

a fusion maybe of music genre and eccentric fashion sense. When did Seungri

became taller than TOP? haha i know,i know TOP was leaning on the wall but still!

Also TOP's hair is not scoring high for me....unlike Daesung's SEX HAIR!

The BUSES are super cool! i love it but idk about those clothes..LOL

im so having a hung up on the clothes.

@macrina: YOU.ARE.CRAZY.lmaao i was reading your livejournal spazz and it got

me LOLing so hard. wth mac! if not for your post i wouldnt even bother to

look at GD's pout haha

@JUANG: uhm sorry to break it to you sweetie but wth is happening w/ TOP's hair?

i love his hairdo for GDTOP promotions TT_______TT

SHOUTOUT to ROYALTIES over TWITTER: NELLY,KC,JUANG,TESHA,CLIO,ABIE and MACRINA...

our crazy stanning seemed to have earned a KPOPSECRET post LMAOOOO

"Big Bang is Back! Tonight! Gd me2day update "

a super super super HOT teaser..waiting for the 12MN KST video...

Guest kresten

hi guys. just a question. the advertisement plans of YG to promote BB's 4th mini-album seems to be BIG SCALE, as in WHOAH! That's gotta cost millions of dollars right? so it got me thinking if YG actually earns anything at all!!!

i mean, take a look at Big Bang's case.

They spend on the following:

1. Artists' living expenses while doing YG work (rehearsals, recordings)

2. Music production (recording of music)

3. Album production (CD production, concept shoots etc)

4. Music videos (1-3 music videos per promotion cycle)

5. Concert production (stage, sets etc)

6. Weekly stages (music show sets, lighting)

7. Style department (clothes, accessories, make up, hair styles)

And what do they earn in return? Where do they get the money? As I'm giving rough estimates on the earnings-minus-cost, i don't think they earn enough!!! hahaha. it's funny of me to think this, especially since the boys seem to be living comfortable lives (with GD's expensive fashion stuff, and TOP's toys).

But, say Big Bang's album costs $12 without extra fees, if they sell 200,000 copies, that would give a revenue of $2,400,000. BUT, distribution companies get about 70% right? So that would leave YG with less than $1million!!!! And that amount is actually just the amount spent for the advertisements!!! What about the other expenses?!?!?!

Say, they do the Big Show and sell 40,000 concert tickets worth 50$ each, that would just generate $2million dollars! Still, not enough money! Damn, no wonder South Korea's not a lucrative market for music.

So do you still think the boys and YG get enough? I honestly don't think so. Which makes me respect them more, since they really work hard for the money.

I mean, if Kpop is like a conglomerate of bakeshop, picking YG entertainment (big bang especially) is equals to choosing a homemade baked product such as homemade cookies and homemade cupcakes. Whereas choosing other companies (like SM and JYP perhaps) is like choosing packaged and preserved goods such as oreos, chips ahoy, and stuff. SORRY TO SAY! Just my opinion. that's why when it comes to Big Bang's music, VIPs tend to get the short end of the stick (hell we only get 3 new songs this time!) compared to other Kpop fans. this is precisely because YG products are HOMEMADE, not MASS PRODUCED!!!

Hope they earn a lot. What do you think? Where do they get the other money to support the entire YG family system?

^LOL idk about you but i always thought that they earn just enough.

Even though let's say other COMPANIES have a lot of

goodies to sell and they sell hard its because they need to earn

BIG revenues to get back the expenses they had for their ARTISTS prior

debut. The money doesnt immediately go to their artist but to fill

the expenses the company already had.

So far i dont think YG spent a lot on BIGBANG prior debut...

For this BIGBANG has a lot of loyal fans because they saw

that they started from SCRATCH unlike some idol groups that we're

prepped to be IDOLS...idk if im clear looool.

Anyhow, so w/ these albums,cf,concerts,shows,promotions etc

the money they have from these are being used appropriately and YG artists

are compensated accordingly. Look at their clothes,bags,accessories..LOL

those arent cheap stuff...they certainly have the MOLLAH

GUYS, just a reminder. I see SIGGY's that are TOO BIG. Kindly

edit those. Thanks

SEUNGRI 2ND TEASER....

Guest hayakatsu

^^

oh honey. have you heard of sponsorships and partnerships and commercial deals? that's where they get the rest of their money. and a bulk of their clothes are sponsored as well unless they choose to personally purchase them in the end. they have FILA, BSX, UNIQLO, the ice cream in japan, LG, LOTTE and a buncha other endorsements as well. also, YG has several nightclubs all over seoul and not to mention BB does private parties and performs at clubs and so on and so forth. not to mention they're paid actors as well. and in seungri & daesung's case, they are also paid variety show figures.

they're hella rich. so don't worry. it's weird for you to be worrying because they were just named the most well-paid entertainers in korea. count the zeros in that figure. srsly. besides, i'm sure YG has professional financial advisors to tell them whether they're making profit or not. if they can't afford it, do you really think they'd go THIS big scale? YG can be a bit slow... but he's not dumb. haha.

SEUNGRI TEASER (2ND) YOUTUBE LINK

credit:sfuza14

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE THIS...

it actually sounds the same lol..but what the hell it's called a TEASER..haha

I want TOP,DAE and BAE soon...♥ I thought we're getting MV teaser lol

@hayakatsu: PERFECT..yes the ENDORSEMENTS are really big. Most of the endorsements really pump

of any artists' finances.

Guest shinhdeplol

The me2days of other members have been updated as well :D

4 Days To Go. 10분전

BIGBANG is BACK! TONIGHT. by 승리

734ar.jpg

C: Sfuza_14 @ bigbangupdates

tumblrlgve29seqe1qeekxf.png

C: replaymyhangover @ tumblr

BIG BANG’s ice cream is a hit in Japan!

tumblrlgutgqvgxn1qzjb8k.jpg

Hallyu (Korean wave) is now advancing into the food sector in Japan. Korean stars who endorse food products seem to have also captured the taste of Japanese consumers.

The ice cream brand, which BIGBANG endorsed last year from November to December, has received great popularity. The products were initially only planned to be sold online as a “special edition” but after selling over 10,000 in just a month (to be exact, 22 days), the company decided to also offer them in their offline store.

A staff from Marvelous Cream said, “This 5-piece ice cream cake set costs ¥ 2,300 (31,000 won). Even though it is a bit expensive, it was still a big hit to our customers.”

[Omitted parts not related to BIGBANG]

Source: Yahoo / AsiaE

Credits: john teshyeahygfamilyy.tumblr.com

Translations by Rice

Re-posted by: itsrainying♥@bigbangvip.net

v The line sounds so nice :wub:

Guest beiusung

have you guys Noticed that the beat they use is exactly the same for GD yesterday, and one more important thing is the Beat and SR's part do not match at all, if you replay it several times you will see. So i doubt that The beat is not real beat for the song!!!!! and YG trolled us LOL .

Guest shinhdeplol

More photos of G-Dragon and Seungri on SBS Strong Heart

gdsrsh.jpg

gdsh01.th.jpggdsh02.th.jpggdsh03.th.jpggdsh04.th.jpggdsh05.th.jpgsrsh01.th.jpg

srsh02.th.jpgsrsh03.th.jpgsrsh05.th.jpgsrsh04.th.jpggdsrsh.th.jpggdsh06.th.jpg

source : sbs.co.kr via 啊赞_zzang @ baidu

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

What is this? :huh: PTS-ed??? :huh: An old pic? :huh:

75379240fbebf5429313c61.jpg

C; To_大成 @ baidu

Guest doublehh03

have you guys Noticed that the beat they use is exactly the same for GD yesterday, and one more important thing is the Beat and SR's part do not match at all, if you replay it several times you will see. So i doubt that The beat is not real beat for the song!!!!! and YG trolled us LOL .

possibly. or it's possible that he doesn't want to give away the song and thus just use the beginning parts of the song and just insert seungri's part.

The first is from BB's Fila campaign- Fall/Winter.

The second is from GD & TOP's interview from K Star Lovers.

Sorry they may not be HQ but at least you have references for where they came from, should you choose to seek HQ photos out. Hope that helps ^_^

cr. ibigbang & gdbbforever, respectively.

thank you so much! I honestly wanted to scream with joy because you helped me. XD

I'm getting more excited with the teasers. I never thought 12 seconds of a teaser can make me so happy and excited. It's crazy. I'm only like this to Big Bang. Can't wait for YB, Dae Sung, & TOP's teasers. <3

Seungri teaser !! w00t.gif Sounds awesome. The more I hear from the song the more excited I get. I honestly don't think it will too much auto-tune. lol I was worried for a sec. sweatingbullets.gif Anticipating that Tonight will be a huge hit. Like most VIPs I really want to hear Daesungs teaser the most; its been a while so I really miss his soothing voice.

When is GRi SH preview coming? Those photo look really funny. Look at GD biting his lip *dies*

Guest jamielabbuhongki

Kim Mi Kyung, “Daesung’s talent, one cannot have that talent”

tumblr_lgvzb7OsOS1qfk7kd.png

“What’s Up’s” professor Kim Mi Kyung spoke very highly of Daesung from idol group Big Bang when she said, “the talent which he possess, no other person is able to have“.

On the morning of Friday 18th actors Kim Mi Kyung, Im Ju Hwan, Jang Hui Jin and Cho Jung Seok awarded the honorary Cultural Industry diploma at the graduation ceremony in the University of Icheon and congratulated the graduates.

While at the ceremony Kim Mi Kyung gave out words of encouragement and praise to the young actors that are filled with confidence and looking forward to the future.

In addition she gave out compliments to the junior cast of drama “What’s Up!“, “Cho Jung Seok has really great improvisation. I always admire his ad-libs that fit the situation and context really well.”

Also regarding debut actor Daesung she said, “How is it possible for one have so much talent and energy?“, were her thoughts.

“Jang Hui Jin, Im Ju Hwan and Im Ju Eun despite coming into contact with a new, musica area, they left me stunned with their great prominence.”

Meanwhile, the musical campus drama that depicts the growth of youngsters pursuing their dreams, “What’s Up!“, began shooting in July last year and has currently completed 90% of it’s production. It’s expected to begin airing on March 21st.

Source: unionpress.kr

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

Recognition for our boy! :) That's Big Bang Daesung for ya!

Archived