★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bravo_my_life

HAHAHA...LOL@ KimJongKookie's comment! High five gurl! Didn't know u had that in yah! heheeh

propera898

You can't expect Big Bang to do the same music over and over again like Lies days cuz it wouldn't be the Big Bang we knew...And plus, people change even you and I...we are different people from who we were yesterday you know cuz things happen and we change for a better us...so of course Big Bang's music taste will change! I'm sure that they are our age, but they're probably more experience than us and matured than any of us especially from being in the music industry where you have to listen to alot of criticism ( bad or good )...

Surely, I was among one of those that was disappointed with the tracklist and the one photo from the photoshoot they had for their comeback but that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave this fandom too! LOL... There are many more photos I haven't seen so I'm still looking forward to it and I haven't even heard any of the songs yet; how can I just leave like that?! Girl, there's actually comeback stages, Big Show that you haven't seen! How can u just leave?! LOL!...I think u're just stressing yourself out for nothing!

Anyways, at the end of the day, it's your choice!

BYE! XD

For most people I guess they only got into Big Bang after lies and haru haru I was in it since la la la thats the real old school big bang days. I wonder why people think of only lies.

Guest beiusung

My favorite Manga "Slam dunk " :D:D

If he dye his hair to Orange he will look exactly like Hanamichi , badass hahhahah

i think Japanese fan will love BIGBANG 's New concept NARUTO- GD and HANAMICHI- TOP hhahahha :lol::lol:

Big Bang Album in YES24 TOP 10 Sales; GD & TOP, VVIP in 16 & 19

99506720.jpg

bb2a.jpg

Cr:Yes24 Website

*note: Yes24 is a Korean online shopping mall. Sort of like Amazon. Currently the #1 in terms of market share according to http://www.koreaninsight.com/2010/06/yes24-is-koreas-answer-to-ebooks/. Not sure if the sales is pre-order or actual sales (like you can't return or cancel the order) because if you look at the items in the top 10, all of them are already out in the market. But, I'm guessing this is more like pre-order. This bodes well for Big Bang. Hopefully, they can sell great for this comeback both digitally and physically.

I CANT WAIT!!! 5 MORE DAYS TILL THEY COME BACK.

ITLL BE AMAZING!!!

I personally love everything about their new look. I just want to see more!

Guest karendm

Can someone please do a HQ pic of just Tabi along from this latest concept photo? I think he looks absolutel hot in this photo. So much attitude.

I don't understand why people are saying that Tabi looks bad with this hairstyle? Ok, personally I prefer him with black hair. But I must say that this hairstyle (eventhough it is white) makes him look really manly and gives him that bad boy edge. I'm really liking it :)

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] TOP has a girl look-alike!

20110218100531464761.jpg

Big Bang's TOP meets his long lost twin via twitter?

On February 17th, Kim Ena posted a photo of herself coolly posing with her new haircut and a pair of dorky glasses on her twitter. As if worried of what fans might might think, she proceeded to hilariously comment, "I took a photo of my manly haircut. It's like a woman version of TOP... what do you guys think? I do not mean to insult TOP..."

To her relief, many netizens have left positive comments with "Oh it really reminds me a lot, I admit I admit!" "I wish I resembled TOP, it's really a compliment" and a playful "You've really been haunting TOP!"

So do you think they really look-alike?

source : style.mt via kpoplive.com

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Tae's scans from the photobook

008ip.jpg

011rpa.th.jpg001zdu.th.jpg003sk.th.jpg004bul.th.jpg

005jz.th.jpg006fm.th.jpg007ro.th.jpg010zk.th.jpg

C: 햇님아~

Guest nonblonde

I've been meaning to ask this. Will there be online streaming for Big Bang Comeback? Do you guys know what time is the show?

5 MORE DAY! 5 MORE DAY GUYS!

I don't know actually, I'm really liking that last hair colour on Daesung! God, he look divine with that haircut. It was a long time coming, i really despised his long hair as it covered half his face!

Man, I'm starting to really get annoyed. Give the boys a chance. People are judging their comeback from what, 10 seconds? I don't recall a time i was ever disappointed by them and I'm pretty sure it isn't going to start now. I don't understand how someone could claim to adore a group and then say that they're leaving the fandom. It's fine if you do. It's fine if you lose interest. It's fine if you don't enjoy their music anymore but really, to go public like that is just annoying to me. Something else that I wanted to comment on, people seem to think that they had 2 and a half years to work on their comeback. WRONG. the boys hardly had a break! They had solo activities and I believe that they didn't really get together to start recording/producing for their comeback until a couple of months ago. YG doesn't know what time management is, remember?

At the end of the day, I'm a concerned fan. I worry, because I perpetually worry, that the boys are going to crack under the pressure. It can't be easy coming back to a highly saturated and superficial scene like the kpop industry. I can't even count how many new groups have debuted since they were gone. All I can say is that I try to have some faith. I trust that the boys truly love music and not the commercial aspect of the business. From their interviews and the fact that the members all have inputted into the production process, even if it's just sitting there listening to a production and giving some comments, it's obvious that music is a huge part of their world.

And as much as I hate it, despite the lack of proper management from YG, he really is a genius. I'm currently on my "hate" stage with him but as always, I'll love him soon.

edit: okay, i just realised that all of my recent posts have been disgruntled, sad ones. I didn't intend to sound so asdfjsjdlf. I'M SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT TEASER. WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK IT'LL BE? TOP? TAEYANG? DAESUNG? SEUNG RI? SDLKFJLSAJFSDF. So excited!

propera898 I'm curious. Why you are telling us this ? Are you expecting us begging you not to leave ? If it is, you failed.

Anyway, it's obvious that their Japanese's style and Korean's style are different. To quit a fandom just because of your reasons, to me is quite stupid. Plus, if they really are commercial singers, why they released tons of solos album with various different genre and style which is far from mainstream musics ? If they only want money and fame, I'm fcuking sure that they will appear more on variety shows, accept more CF's offers and have two to three comeback a year.

Lastly, do whatever you want, but just don't bring down Big Bang's name and of course, don't spazz on BB's comeback later and claim yourself as a VIP again. It'll be absolutely pathetic.

KimJongKookie HIGH FIVE! Your words are awesome ^^

*first post in this thread I think* 

I'm really excited for Big Bang's comeback. Heard that Big Bang and 2NE1 are going have a concert later at Malaysia on June 4th I think. YG is really determined on making VIPz broke lol 

FINALLY! Daesung got a really nice hair that make him look hot. I knew he has loads of charisma hidden behind that goofy smile XD

Guest junnierawr

I think it's a little premature to judge from a 5 second preview. Afterall, I haven't remembered Big Bang disappointing me on anything.

That said, 5 more days, I'm stoked to hear the next preview. Come on, bring it on now!

TONIGHT <3

Guest intelligirl

yg family concert book~

I wish more VIPs could provide HQ scans like the ones from verdad at DCTOP XD

I'm regretting not ordering this.

105qg.jpg

c: 햇님아~

Archived