★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naturefairy

I will just take what ever song that BB will deliver in their new mini album cause the most important thing for me.. ..THEY ARE BACK ON THE SCENE...It is time for the royals to show people what they had in store..And I love their new look too..BB HWAITING.. :wub: :wub:

I am happy with 1 intro, 3 new songs, 2 remakes ..  As they won't have a long promotion time, 3 songs looks fine.  And I love Hands Up and Somebody to Love.  

I love the new concept photos, especially Daesung's.  He looks so damned hot!  I love you more and more, Daesung.  Its now your shining time.   

i was just lurking around on me2day and suddenly found this....i hope it's really him

Tae Yang's new me2day

태양님의 미투데이가 열렸습니다

credit: http://me2day.net/solofbb

translation: TY's me2day is opened today.

Big Bang unveils track list for upcoming album

Korean idols Big Bang revealed the entire track list for their upcoming album on YG Entertainment's official blog (http://www.yg-life.com) today.

The webpage showed that the group's fourth mini-album set for release on February 24 is composed of "INTRO," "HANDS UP," title track "TONIGHT," "SOMEBODY TO LOVE," "WHAT IS RIGHT" and "CAFE" -- all written and composed by Big Bang leader G-Dragon.

Just yesterday, YG Entertainment's CEO Yang Hyun-suk had posted the phrase "Big Bang is back 'Tonight'," causing a stir on the Internet regarding the much anticipated comeback of the group to the local music scene.

The group is currently busy putting the final touches to their upcoming album which as well as preparing for their annual "2011 BIG SHOW” to be held at the Gymnastics Stadium of the Olympic Park in Seoul from February 25 to 27.

Korean broadcasting company SBS will also air an hour-long special show titled "Big Bang Comeback Show" on February 27, in time with the return of the boys to the local music scene.

Big Bang -- composed of members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung -- was discovered and trained by major talenthouse YG Entertainment. They made their debut in 2006 and has since released a number of albums and hit songs such as "With U," "Lies" and "Haru Haru."

In the summer of 2009, Big Bang successfully crossed over into the Japanese music market with their debut single "My Heaven" reached No. 3 on the prestigious Oricon daily singles chart and toured three cities in the country which attracted a total of 60,000 fans.

They also performed on the main stage at the Summer Sonic Festival in August last year, while the boys will embark on their concert tour titled "Love & Pain Tour" in Japan starting in May.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest shinhdeplol

Now that all of them have their own me2day accounts, Im looking forward to more updates in the future :w00t:

Some cellphhone wallies :D Im going to use the group pic, then Dae's ^^

1297944492bigbang01240x.jpg1297944492bigbang02240x.jpg1297944492daesung01240x.jpg

1297944492daesung02240x.jpg1297944492gd01240x400.jpg1297944492gd02240x400.jpg

1297944492seungri01240x.jpg1297944492seungri02240x.jpg1297944492taeyang01240x.jpg

1297944492taeyang02240x.jpg1297944492top01240x400.jpg1297944492top02240x400.jpg

C: Chrome hearts @ VIPZ

Guest shinhdeplol

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr: bestiz

^ is it photo-shopped or real album?

I guess it is the photo-shopped ^^

Woah if this is the real album, this fan is sooooo lucky :sweatingbullets: I know that some ppl manage to get the albums earlier than others but theres still a whole week to go till the release. Maybe she made that up? I dont know, can someone fluent in Korea clarify this? :D

Guest missARROGANT

^ haha no. It is really a photo-shopped.

If you want you can read the comments here

LOTTE Duty Free Concert

[Concert 2] BIG BANG

Date: 26/03/2011

Time: 8PM

20110217200804761.jpg

cr:dcgd

V ya NR= not real. So dumb I was trying to figure out what NR means lols

Guest littlevoice

^The NR in red at the lower right corner must mean 'not real' sweatingbullets.gif

I'm excited for Big Bang.... but they are probably really anxious now... 

They have so many things these coming week... there comeback after 2 years with a mini-album, topped with a concert for 3 days... talk about stress levels... i bet they don't sleep well these days...

Praying for good health and great sales....

I'm out again... I will backtracking this thread once I'm back--- I'll miss your updates...most especially reading everyones rants...laugh.gif

Fighting!

First, I have to say I'm kind of disappointed that we're not getting 6 new songs, but then they will be back with another album later so I'll look forward to that, too. I'm keeping a positive mind, too, because I'm happy for a Big Bang comeback. Second, I have to say Dae Sung looks mighty fine with that new hairstyle. Honestly, I think he looks the hottest. haha Third, I'm cracking up at the Secret Garden roles. I was expecting Dae to be Ra Im, not GD. But GD actually fits it after seeing that picture of him & Dae. I just knew Ri was going to be Oska because he always imitate Oska. I figured Bae would get the role as the director since that's the only other role I can imagine him to play. XD Anyways, I'm excited for so many things! One more thing, I'm hoping for their songs to not have a lot of autotune.

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

Not really super happy bout the concept photos and the tracklist.. but i'm not gonna give up on them just yet.. knowing YG he is probably keeping the best concept photos for the last day so that our excitement just keeps building up instead of the other way around as the day to their comeback approaches.. (2ne1's MV's just kept getting better. Day 1- Clap your hands, Day 2 - Go Away, Day 3 - Cant Nobody .. though i personally like the song Clap your hands the most MV wise i think he saved the best for the last and the latter two were more popular on the whole)

As for the tracklist i really hope YG and GD are just playing with us and the Somebody to Luv and Hands Up turn out to be completely different songs... GD, YG - "HA, HA, .. Got you!!!".. Please let it be that.. as for the "Tonight" I'm just blindly going to trust GD... He knows best what is right for BigBang,It's not humanly possible to please everyone but I for one have never been disappointed in anything GD has had his hands in (Yeah there have been a few semi-misses.. but they were really not that important when it came to the Album as a whole), and knowing how important this comeback is for them I'm just going to rest assured that we are going to get something spectacular..

"GD I TRUST YOU!!!.. BIG BANG HWAITING!!!!"

Cannot wait to see the Secret Garden Parody.. Love the drama and love Big Bang even more!!!.. Wooo HOooo!!!!

Guest Sheshe5

Now that all of them have their own me2day accounts, Im looking forward to more updates in the future :w00t:

Some cellphhone wallies :D Im going  to use the group pic, then Dae's ^^

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

C: Chrome hearts @ VIPZ

It looks like Taeyang is wearing eye shadow....STill HOt

Archived