thank god!

can't wait to see my copie

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another news about comeback special

SBS to air Big Bang comeback special this month

An special hour-long show on K-pop idols Big Bang's return to the local music scene will go on air this month, according to their agency YG Entertainment.

YG announced in a press release on Tuesday that major Korean broadcaster SBS will air the show tentatively titled "Big Bang Comeback Show" on February 27, making them the second artists after Korean rocker Seotaiji to have a television program focusing on their return.

The agency went onto state the boys are currently busy putting the final touches on their upcoming fourth mini-album which will be released on February 24 as well preparing for their annual "2011 BIG SHOW” to be held at the Gymnastics Stadium of the Olympic Park in Seoul from February 25 to 27.

Big Bang -- composed of members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung -- was discovered and trained by major talenthouse YG Entertainment. The boys made their debut in 2006 and has since released a number of albums and hit songs such as "With U," "Lies" and "Haru Haru."

In the summer of 2009, Big Bang successfully crossed over into the Japanese music market with their debut single "My Heaven" reached No. 3 on the prestigious Oricon daily singles chart and toured three cities in the country which attracted a total of 60,000 fans.

They also performed on the main stage at the Summer Sonic Festival in August last year, while the boys will embark on their concert tour titled "Love & Pain Tour" in Japan starting in May.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

#bigbangisback trending on February 24 the whole day, starting 12AM KST. Spread the word!

thx bigbangupdates @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

#bigbangisback trending on February 24 the whole day, starting 12AM KST. Spread the word!

C: bigbangupdates @ twitter

I want to see it #1 worldwide the whole day or even more :w00t:

Guest oh`retro

Oh my god, I feel so proud to be a VIP right now. Well, I always feel proud, but it's times like these that make being a VIP worth it. I love how everyone is taking attention to Big Bang's comeback. And I especially love how all these artists are pushing back their comeback/debut dates cause they're scared of our boys! Recognizeee. Haha, we're such elitists, but whatever.

And six songs! Does that mean six MVs? I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. And a special one hour comeback show! I CANNOT EFFING WAIT.

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANS] Big Bang comeback show on SBS strained MBC & KBS! (110216)

The decision of airing the 1-hour comeback special of BIGBANG on SBS has strained MBC and KBS up. BIGBANG's comeback to the Korea showbiz is regarded by many as the biggest issue in this year. From 25th to 27th, they will hold 'Big Show' at Seoul Olympic Stadium. The fierce tickets competition can be ascribed to the eagerness of the fans to see their comeback.

Therefore, the airing of BIGBANG's comeback show on SBS will certainly garner high viewing rates. SBS has not aired an-hour-long special programme except for Taiji. That is why this is an unprecedented comeback and we can expect the best performances from the programme.

SBS has promised to prepare the very sound set of facilities for their special show in order to tell us the story of the strategy of YG's making BIGBANG's comeback album and how they are focusing on the preparation of the big show.

In the past, 2NE1 and the solo activities of BIGBANG's members have been shown in SBS Inkigayo which shows the support of the channel towards their activities. It is another reason why the comeback special will be aired on SBS.

Moreover, in order to understand the reason of airing the comeback special on SBS instead of MBC and KBS. we have to look back at the very beginning. There were times that BIGBANG had to stop their local promotion of their albums in order to advance into the Japan market. The cutting of the local promotion activities somehow distress the TV channels' schedules.

At that time, SBS broadcasted their Japanese activities first which further tightened their relationship with BIGBANG. It was not long ago that SBS and TBS (*a Japanese TV channel) jointly organised the Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival in which we can see tens of thousands of Japanese fans chanting to BIGBANG. It once again proved how supportive SBS is to the group.

SBS has not yet released the new songs of BIGBANG for they are preparing for the comeback confidentially and wholeheartedly at this moment.

Source: OSEN via bbvipz

Translated and Edit: Rice+Est@BigBangWORLD

(please take OUT with full credits^^)

Guest stardaisy212

clipboard02bg.jpg

Credits to official_tWitch

lol in the morning people were tweeting the best korean boyband and twitch wanted to disagree. :P

for those who dont know tWitch, he worked with BB during their debut as well as he worked with Se7en and he was on SYTYCD and he was also the one that got Shaun to work with them

clipboard04d.jpg

Credits to UniqloUSA

i almost went to the store but i didnt. i hope to get it when i go there.

8 DAYS LEFT Until Big Bang album is out :D Damn it feels good to say that.

I really want those Big Bang earphones. GDs looks the best. :wub:

MBC can still do something speical for our boys. However KBS is f*cked. :phew: I hope they really regret the choices they've made.

I knew SBS was all talk during that MAMA "dispute" lol look at them now. B) Can't wait to see that hour long special.

So TOP will be Joo Won?? :wub: lol just thinking about it.

Guest karendm

Just out of curiosity, are there any fans from Singapore who will be going to the 2011 Big Show?

Also, does anyone know where I can go to watch Big Bang on the various variety shows?

{INFO} Seungri 'Making of V World' DVD+Photobook Japan Edition

th.582b0fe70d.jpg

Format: DVD

Release date: March 30, 2011

Number of discs: 2

Price: 5,500 JPY (approx.$ 57 USD) (inc.Tax )

Package includes:

DVD

2 DVDs with approximately 60 minutes running time each (120 minutes in total).

Seungri’s footage from SBS Inkigayo stage.

Photobook

Seungri unseen photos in 50 pages.

DVD content

■DISC1 V.I’s WORLD

INTERVIEW (Main)

TO. V.I (BIGBANG members and staff)

FANMEETING (full version of the Evening Date on 1/28)

■DISC2 V.I’s WORLD

RECORDING

DANCE

PHOTOGRAPH

“どうしろって” M/V MAKING

“VVIP” M/V MAKING

Available for pre order in JAPAN ONLY via http://store.universal-music.co.jp/fs/artist/pobd20020

Source: TeamBIGBANG

Taken from: 21bangs

Archived