★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Sonia.Shin

SONIA! wazzup! hehehe...glad to see you here. Sorry to cut your post but i was thinking and trying

to imagine if GD's hair was ORANGE-BLONDE hehehe...i love his red hair though so it'll be interesting

what he'd do next

heeeeyyyyyyy Leslie!!!! =D pm me! =]

I love that fanaccount! Seungri was kind of disappointed and said bigbang is over there.... lol

but then was happy when the fan took out his cd~!

OMYGAH I wished TOP went back to short hair~! Got my wish! Im so happy he went back to short but with white hair~

short is like so good on him! hehe

Daesung new hairstyle looks clean and stylish~ I'm liking it!

I wish I could meet them once! especially gd!

is it me or GD signs and reacts more to fans since that Guerilla Date. when that fan said that they just pass them and don't say hi? LOL i don't know... anyways... just a thought.... I remember he said that he is very shy so he doesn't know how to react much.... That makes him so cute~ hehe

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wanderlove

What does it mean? We all know that they're going to release 2 albums this year and we just don't what kind of albums, a mini or a full album... since mnet already posted two confirmation that there's one of both then we're just to guess what they're going to release first, or is that confirmed also?

A mini-album first and then a full one later or it's the opposite.. I am confuse..

And wow at the fake tacklist..VIPS, K or I is really excited for the comeback.. I am too..

About their hairstyle, I am only excited to see Daesung's hair in a HD photo.. oh man, it's been a long time since he changed his hair.. I want to see a picture not blurry.. but even though i am only looking at it all blurry, I am liking it.. AHHH!!!

and hmm, we're not getting a change of hairdo for taeyang aren't we?such a shame...

i kinda want his hair during the photo session for 'Sunset Glow'..

this one bcb9bc05590ffc5bb450a35922e410711233365535_full.jpg

But, still.. so excited for this comeback!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Ah, I hate waking up~

Have a fun weekend~

I knew you’d do well, congratulations~

Today, white day!

source: aleeexbby@yt

shared by: Sammi @ ibigbang

OMG his voice is to die for :wub:

Guest intelligirl

110212 Airport Photos

1297554315001.jpg

1297554315002.jpg

credit: partnervi

His suitcase is pink? :lol: He looks a little tired. Hopefully, he can get some rest before his goodbye stage on Inkigayo.

Ok...who the hell is LOUISA KWAN???

lmao.

I think GD's hairstyle looked cute on him

but what i love the most is DAESUNG's hairdo! OMFG DAESUNGIE!!!! that

is super super HOT on you.

@wanderlove: i love that look on Youngbae...as much as i love him

the mohawk is getting boring ^^ hee

thanks to everyone who posted.

As for the title tracklist..haha i have to agree w/ Nelly

people might be trolling a lot because of the hype of BB's comeback..

im laughing while i remembered "ELECTRICITY" album hah!

MINI ALBUM

...i dont mind at all..MINI or FULL...gawd just drop the album LOL

Maybe Taeyang will go all out (hair -wise) for the second album?? ^_^

Since all this talk is going on about YBs hair

Lets just have a little walk down memory lane shall we for the hell of it ! lol (some pics from kpoprants.wordpress.com)

Adorable baby hair

babykx.jpg

School hair

hair2a.jpg

The Afro days Muahahaha lol what was he thinking???:wacko:

24158882.png

95615128.png

Rocking the Pony tail / bun

yb.jpg

The braids era

54571771.png67177980.png

Shaved hair leading up to "the hawk"

hair1o.jpg

yb40.jpg

And of course what we have now. The Forever hairstyle

tae+yang.jpg

I love him regardless of what style he has it  :wub: Hes so much more than his hair.  (though I will have some SERIOUS issues if he ever goes back to that fro)

Guest bravo_my_life

Im happy about all the guys hair except Bae's of course because he hardly ever does anything with it. I wish he would go back to this style. It would help start a new growth to his hair.

hair1o.jpg

^

I think it's pretty fake. Why...?

1) The Kfans like to troll us international fans. ELECTRICITY anyone?!? Or the 3 fake list for YB's album?!? And DC sites are known for doing this. Well known. They're not trustworthy at all with this type of thing.

2) BB is working with a mysterious famous international producer, where is that on the list?!?

3) This is not on YGLIFE or anywhere

4) Why outside of BB only Kush and Teddy are working on this. For all their recent albums they've made use of some of the newer producers like Choice and whatnot.

Don't get too excited, I think we're getting trolled. Again.

---

However, it is a minialbum -which was probably what spurred DCTOP to make a fake list. Mnet is YG's distributor so they'd know what type of album it is, but they wouldn't know nor reveal the title tracks -that's YG's thing.

Some info about BB from mnet (reliable source) http://event.mnet.com/artistday/

I totally agree with what you are saying. Im not believing the hype until something official is released.

Guest GDBABYBABY

181559_199869680024526_124183034259858_836748_7756703_n.jpg

182083_199869690024525_124183034259858_836749_4507663_n.jpg

168391_199869750024519_124183034259858_836753_1515082_n.jpg

180727_199869713357856_124183034259858_836751_7371376_n.jpg

181531_199869770024517_124183034259858_836754_276274_n.jpg

the boys at incheon

cr. in the pic taken from Bigbanghaven.

seem like in korea they still hide their hairs but in LA ,they might not.

and now, it's already spread out so wide. not important anymore :rolleyes:

Guest juang_bb

^^ it was weird looking at their arrival pics in korea. idgi. in LA, they werent even trying to hide it, but in Korea, they all have their hoodies up except for YB and SR. i mean, honestly, i doubt that they didnt think anyone would be taking their pictures in LA and spread it over the internet. they must have known there will be fans stalking them and taking pictures. i guess they'd rather have stalker pics spread through internet since its not like it will reach everyone, than having actual korean media getting a footage of their arrival and broadcasting it on national tv. i dunno. LOL.

now it makes me wonder how GTOP will perform on INKI later. will they even try to hide their hair and cover it up or are we gonna see 2 blonde men performing? hmm...

btw.. DAE's been looking HOT lately. look at his pics! damn! ;)

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I was questioning the same thing! LOL..The boys seem SOOOO RELAXED in LA without trying to hide anything, but boy, they were so careful with their hair and stuff when they arrived in Korea so I don't even know what to think...I guess they really thought no one will take pictures (?!) but that's impossible cuz there are alot of fans in LA!!! By the way, what happen to the arrival pics (?!)

I can't wait for INKIGAYO TOday!

As for the minialbum or full album thing, I could careless which one it really is. As long as it's release and Big Bang is back, I'm happy...XD..I've waited 2 + years and nothing is better than them coming back together as 5 for me.

Guest shinhdeplol

GD & TOP, Seungri end solo promotions on Inkigayo this 13th!

Big Bang’s Seungri, andGD & TOP returned from the United States on the 13th and have decided to appear on SBS’s Inkigayo.

The new album’s music video shooting was taking place in the U.S and they originally planned to stay until early next week but returned ahead of schedule in order to finish their broadcasting activities. According to this week’s Inkigayo GD & TOP and Seungri will once again compete for the number 1 mutizen.

The youngest of the group, Seungri, won last week with his song “What About Me?”. While holding the trophy Seungri revealed, “In 2011 we are modestly committed to become victorious” and “Big Bang will come out soon!“.

Seungri’s “What About Me?” stayed at #1 for 3 consecutive weeks on M-Countdown but because he was busy in the U.S he wasn’t able to perform on stage.

Meanwhile the fan’s anticipation is growing fast as Big Bang’s comeback is nearing with the final stage of their members today on SBS’s Inkigayo.

(Source: osen // Translated: alee @ ibigbang)

Taken from ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest shinhdeplol

I love Seungri's last performance on Inki today. Although he didnt reach the high note at some parts, I can totally understand because he has just come back from a longgggg flight. VIPs did a good job supporting him today, the fanchant was phenomenal :wub:

It'd be super great if Seungri wins <3

EDIT:

SEUNGRI WON!!!!!!!!

I love the Gwangju prides' moment :lol: :lol:

13_130928.jpg

C: Nate

Archived