• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

wow!! goosebumps.. this is it guys..

two weeks.. two weeks..

Its been two years since we last saw them perform as one.. and

now.. they are back!!!

VIPS.. lets support their mini album!

Lets make this comeback the best comeback they'll ever had..

Lets show others what BIGBANG is..

Do not download BB's song illegal.. lets do our best to show how much

we missed them.. Download their songs thru soribada.. or other portal sites..

or better yet.. BUY THEIR MINI ALBUM..

i feel that this mini album is just a sample..

hopefully they will release another one in august..

WAH SUPER EXCITED!!!

VIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS BRING THEM BACK TO NUMBER 1!!

Guest doublehh03

wow!! goosebumps.. this is it guys..

two weeks.. two weeks..

Its been two years since we last saw them perform as one.. and

now.. they are back!!!

VIPS.. lets support their mini album!

Lets make this comeback the best comeback they'll ever had..

Lets show others what BIGBANG is..

Do not download BB's song illegal.. lets do our best to show how much

we missed them.. Download their songs thru soribada.. or other portal sites..

or better yet.. BUY THEIR MINI ALBUM..

i feel that this mini album is just a sample..

hopefully they will release another one in august..

WAH SUPER EXCITED!!!

VIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS BRING THEM BACK TO NUMBER 1!!

it'll be like 2008. they will release a mini album first, then end with a full album. they must have recorded a ton of songs. wish it would be 2 full albums though

{TRANS} BIGBANG 4th Mini Album Announcement

We're planned to release BIGBANG's Mini 4th Album on the upcoming 24th February.

The album will be called <BB> and there are 7 songs included in it. And all the 7 songs are new. We hope BIGBANG's fans will anticipate more for the 4th mini album promotion activities.

Exclude the Intro there are 6 title songs in BIGBANG's 4th mini album, and there's plan to promote all the 6 songs equally.

Music producers might have heard about 'Triple title songs' but to have 6 songs as the title songs, this must be the first time, and I hope everyone could understand this. There are a lot of difficulities with having more than one song as a title song, for example the large sum of money needed to make the MVs, the time pressure is also big. And according to the public's point of view, if we didn't make a favorable song the song won't do well in the public charts, and from the musician's point of view this kind of action is intolerable either.

From 4 main TV music program, three of them are chart programs, and even if we released three title songs we want our songs in the high rank in the chart, the reason is because of the difficulities that we need to get through in order to fulfill the broadcasting company's requirements.

But we've gone through that phase now, and the reason is because rather than their desire to be number one BIGBANG have bigger desire to show their various music styles.

BIGBANG TRACKLIST

-BIGBANG Mini 4th Album <BB> Tracklist-

1. BB (Intro) - Written by: GD, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri / Composed by: GD, TOP / Arranged by: E.Knock

2. Returning Boomerang (Title Song) - Written by: GD, TOP / Composed by: GD, Teddy / Arranged by: Teddy

3. Oh-eh-oh (Title Song) - Written by: GD, TOP / Composed by: GD / Arranged by: E.Knock

4. Decision (Title Song) - Written by: GD, TOP / Composed by: GD / Arranged by: GD, Teddy

5. You? (Title Song) - Written by: GD, TOP / Composed by: TOP / Arranged by: TOP, E.Knock

6. Different (Title Song) - Written by: GD / Composed by: GD / Arranged by: GD

7. 주1회드립 엿먹어 (Title Song) - Written, Composed by: GD, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri / Arranged by: G.D

Source: DCTOP/퇴비

Translated by: Winalicious@BigBangVIP.net

Note: The original source was supposedly from ygelife but cant be found but dctop is a trustworthy source that's why BigBangVIP.net posted it.

I dunno what to trust anymore.

KVIPs trolling is no fun at all seriously.

No confirmation. Nothing happened.

Everything will remain as rumors until YG clarifies it.

Guest missARROGANT

^ hi I don't think it is an official track list

It has been deleted from both dctop and bestiz now

gdae2.gif >> pretty like a girl :wub:

gdae1.gif

gdae3.gif

gdae4.gif

cr: jachohjac@tumblr

Guest toozdae08

^

I think it's pretty fake. Why...?

1) The Kfans like to troll us international fans. ELECTRICITY anyone?!? Or the 3 fake list for YB's album?!? And DC sites are known for doing this. Well known. They're not trustworthy at all with this type of thing.

2) BB is working with a mysterious famous international producer, where is that on the list?!?

3) This is not on YGLIFE or anywhere

4) Why outside of BB only Kush and Teddy are working on this. For all their recent albums they've made use of some of the newer producers like Choice and whatnot.

Don't get too excited, I think we're getting trolled. Again.

---

However, it is a minialbum -which was probably what spurred DCTOP to make a fake list. Mnet is YG's distributor so they'd know what type of album it is, but they wouldn't know nor reveal the title tracks -that's YG's thing.

Some info about BB from mnet (reliable source) http://event.mnet.com/artistday/

Guest shinhdeplol

With description :lol:

Big Bang in LA

240021974.jpg

Daesung with a new haircut, Taeyang still with his mohawk style, TOP remains as platinum white and ..... the one besides him....G-Dragon, with short and blonde hair. No sighting of Seungri here though.

taken from @VIPindonesia // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

BLOND JIYONG!!!! *die*

Just for laugh :P

bbwiki.jpg

C: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Im heartbroken :lol:

Guest LadyBee

I don't know how to react but I've expected a full album from BB after that long hiatus, not a mini album. And GD said in many interviews before that BB had been working hard on their 3rd album which means a full album.Why this change came up suddenly like that ? :crazy:

I can't imagine how TOP's and DS's hair styles look like now ? Until now I don't really like it much <_<  But that picture was taken when they're having a break so I hope BB's stylist would do something to their hair while shooting <_<

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Some more photos of them @ LA Airport

bbairport03110213.jpg

bbairport05110213.jpg

bbairport06110213.jpg

C: gdmiu @ sina // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

The boys werent really trying to hide their hair :P

TOP's hair looks so short, I really want to see what it looks like at the front ^^

EDIT: with some more photos

Someone got autographs from the boys :D

90e2a8161a1f1003f819b89.jpg

cf96e2890e749940b31bba9.jpg

495aaac3fe38588ed100609.jpg

ca4b258bbf5234bcf01f369.jpg

C: Baidu // Vic @ bigbangupdates

is it really a mini album?? i thought they want to come out with a full album. but then maybe there will be a full album later at the end of year. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

p/s: daesung looks younger and so cute  in that current haircut. wub.gifwub.gif

Is it really just a mini-album? @______@ Really?

Or did mnet just make a mistake? Cause srsly...this is bothering me.

Ofc id want for them to release a full-album ;____;

Cause that means more songs ;_____; Omg. Waeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest samosvetleee

BiG BanG spotted @ the LA airport ..

21134175.jpg

Fan Account:

A few hours ago, I saw 5 of them in the airport. I’m a VIP living in LA; I received rumour/news saying BIGBANG will be flying back to Korea from LA tonight! I was hesitating to go, because I wasn’t sure if I would be able to see them. In the end I decided to go so that I won’t regret. So I immediately speed my car rushing to the airport, and took these photos.

What I can say…luckily I went, or else I would have missed everything! The first person I saw was the cutest maknae Seungri. I looked at him for a long while, because I was too shocked. Staring at Seungri, I

kept patting my sister. My sister saw him and immediately turned back to me, because she was shocked too. Then we clumsily ran to get Seungri’s autograph, showing him GD&TOP’s album. Seungri saw it and said “BIGBANG” pointing to another 4 members. I think he meant “sorry you found a wrong person, I’m not GD&TOP.” Getting out Seungri’s album, my sister said, “No no no.” Immediately Seungri smiled happily. He is really a cute innocent kid. He asked us where we are from,

we said we’re from Taiwan, but live here. I want to let him know there are many Taiwanese support and like them!

Then I looked for other 4 members, soon I found Jiyong, TOP, Taeyang, and Daesung. They were checking in. My sister and I stood in a distance looking at them. We wanted to go closer to take photos, but the officers didn’t let us to do so.

I think Seungri was done checking in so he was walking around. When we were waiting to ask for GD’s autograph, Seungri talked to us in Korean. At first my sister and I had no response, then when we

realized it, he was asking us do we know how to speak Korean. We said “No, just a little.” Then Seungri didn’t say anything else XD

We were thinking how to call Jiyong. It seemed strange to call real name nor “Ah!”. We were afraid he was going to leave soon, so my sister called softly “GD!”, and Jiyong turned back and gave us autograph XD. After that TOP gave us autograph too.

What made us frustrated was that…because we forgot to bring Bebe’s (Taeyang) album, while Daesung didn’t have solo album; “Cotton Candy” was a digital single, not even in a single album. When my sister was getting TOP’s autograph, Daesung and Bebe walked in front of me towards them. I kept looking at them, but I got nothing to let them to sign. At first I wanted to let them sign on my iPod, but I was afraid that, those 3 members sign on their own album, but they got to sign on an iPod as if they are neglected. I saw Daesung smile a bit, that smile made me feel regretful. If I have brought their stuff to let him sign, how good that could be. Even if it doesn’t have (translator note: not sure what she exactly means here), I would like to shake hand with him, telling him I appreciate his talents! So I have decided, when Daesung releases solo album, I will buy 10 to repay him! (Translator note: OH MY DAESUNG! I will do that too!)

Seeing all 5 of them, I have no regret in my life now. They are very cute but very skinny, especially Daesung, I was really shocked that he is so skinny! I hope they will take care of their health, don’t get

too tired!

Thanks chingu (translator note: friends) for reading my long writing. I hope one day all of you would meet BIGBANG too.

Translator notes: Some Taiwanese/Chinese expressions and slangs were hard to translate. Members' names and Korean words like Bebe, Jiyong and occasionally GD, maknae, chingu were used in the original article.

Translations by DaeToLove

Source: Big Bang Taiwan via Baidu

(Thanks Hayley for the link and DaeToLove for the quick trans!<3)

Credit : BIGBANGUPDATES

Seungri saw it and said “BIGBANG” pointing to another 4 members. I think he meant “sorry you found a wrong person, I’m not GD&TOP.” Getting out Seungri’s album, my sister said, “No no no.” Immediately Seungri smiled happily. He is really a cute innocent kid.

i bet seungri's face lightened up when he understood what's going on

i feel bad for daesung... he doesn't have his own album to sign ㅠㅠ

-

GD back to blondeeeeeeeeee..... wow!

while taeyang on the other hand is still the same.. i wonder if he has thoughts of changing it... i mean, i'm sure he has his say on it. so i assume he's content with it

lol

returning boomerang

isn't that the point of a boomerang

Guest juang_bb

done mourning over the fact that they're only coming back with a mini-album after hearing about this rumor like a week ago, thanks to KC. lol now its been confirmed through MNET, so im over it now and just want to spazz over the fact that my boys are coming back! (oh but YG better not give us false hope again that there will be a 2nd round of promos, with maybe another mini or a full album, later in the year)

i cant find myself spazzing over the pics of their new hair yet. LOL. but i think im liking that DAESUNG got a new hairstyle... like, FINALLY!!!

now, im just waiting for YG to release the official announcement and drop teaser pictures so i can start spazzing like crazy. he'll probably drop it to us Monday or Tuesday this week.

edit: shoot, topped the page

its 13th in Korea now, so... 11 DAYS TO GO VIPS!!!

2ldit8k-1.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

This is not necessarily solo activities-related imo :D

img3783c.jpg

A lucky VIP from Taiwan got her signature from Big Bang leader, G-Dragon at a Music Show (not sure what the show is). All thanks to her friend, who is also a VIP from Seoul, South Korea.

Source: vibbman

Shared by Mira@BigbangWORLD

OMG!!! GDS HAIR OMG TOPS OMG DAES HAIR!!!!  WOW.

Daes hair looks fabulous!!! thank you stylist its perfect!!!

2dtdjiv.gif

GDs hair is shaggy but its really cute :wub:

TOPs hair WHOA! Buzz cut I KNEW he was going to cut it short so I prepared myself. I'm sure he'll still look sexy as hell when the MV comes out.

So its confirmed to be a mini album but the tracklist is fake???? :blink:

I'm not upset about the mini album coming out first because we already know their having two albums this year so that means the full album must be second. And It  does make sense because they probably want more time to perfect the full album for us. Either way were getting some awesome new songs REALLY SOON!!  spazz

I hope the track list isn't fake cause it would be so epic if they perform all 6 as title tracks!!

Thanks for all the fan accounts. I'm jealous but still thankful. Aww poor Dae I'm sure we will get an album from him maybe late this year or the next.  LOL of course Seungri would have a huge smile once he saw his album. Damn I wish they had come to my city or anywhere close I would sooo go stalk them.  11 MORE DAYS!!!

Archived