★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest propera898

My friends went out looking for them tonight and found them doing a photoshoot at the Bellagio. :)

They got Taeyangs and Seungri's signature.

Thought I should let you guys know.

so lucky xD! Did they saw any change of hairstyles on them >:D?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends went out looking for them tonight and found them doing a photoshoot at the Bellagio. :)

They got Taeyangs and Seungri's signature.

Thought I should let you guys know.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! This MV is definitely gonna cost big bucks! YG is spending his richard simmons off. I know the MV will be worth it. That means concept photos will coming pretty soon!!! 

@dezadee-- welcome to the thread! :waves: and more importantly, welcome to the fandom!! :D I'm glad you found your way to BB, and it doesn't matter so much the "when" of it all...because the "why" and the "how" are all pretty much the same when it comes to VIPs and Big Bang. ^_^

As far as Big Bang in the states goes, I wouldn't mind if the boys did a mini-tour here, just to reach out to their international fans, but as far as a crossover, I think not. They're not ready, and the market isn't ready for them either.

The boys are at the bellagio? I keep picturing oceans 11 lol. ^_^

like I said before...

THIS IS HAPPENING.

THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

2 weeks.

Guest doublehh03

^ i think so too. before they try to advance to america, they should do promotional tours or things like that to gauge interest. when JYJ came over to NY, they couldn't even sell out a 3000 seat theater.

i think big bang has the largest fanbase in america of all kpop artists, and taeyang is the most popular, so they will have the best chance.

Someone in 6Theory thread (@messedup) said Big Bang was spotted @Bellagio in Vegas having their photoshoot/MV filming. GD's blonde again. GD's hair is now blonde!

I cant believe Im actually going to be in Korea when they come back....

might as well go in front of the concert hall ^^ maybe I will be able to hear something :))

I love how GD keeps changing his hair style. Wont say he looks good in everything but he wears everything

which such a self- confidence it makes him shine :))

WUHU 14 days ;))

Thank you soo much Cli0 KimJoongKook Keke7 and ALL of you here for the warm welcome!!! I'm so touched..!! =,)

Sooo happy!! it's like having a new family!! hehehee.. :)

Woaaaa...Can't wait to see GD's blonde hair again..I don't know why but I think always looks great in any hairstyle or color...maybe it's because his personality...he just too great to be just "ordinary" he has to be "extraordinary"..because that makes him different with the other artist or singer...!

PS: I want the light stick!!!! :) :)

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANS + NEWS] Seungri "Xiah Junsu was awesome in the musical I turned down" Debate after the revelation of Junsu's name. 110208

During an Interview, Big Bang's Seungri mentioned JYJ member Xiah Junsu, causing a controversy.

Seungri, through a micro-blog "Recently", mentioned the muscial "Mozart!" which Xiah Junsu took on, and said that the director casted him first, but after listening to the songs, he told the director that "I can't do it.".

Seungri said, "It was a song that I will not be able to absorb. Since it was Xiah Junsu, he was able to break it down like that, if it had been me, I don't think "Mozart!" would have existed. Since it is a big hit, it hurts. But if I had took it on, I don't think that I will be able to receive that much attention like Xiah Junsu now."

And "When I saw the scenario of "Mozart!" I immediately had the thought that "I can't do this". It seemed that no matter how I tried, I wouldn't be able to do it. That's why I told the director "I am sorry. This does not suit me. If there is another good production next time, I will think about it again." And after that the director immediately approached Xiah Junsu."

Seungri added, "Originally it was supposed to be Jo Sung Mo. But because Jo Sung Mo Sunbaenim sustained an injury to his leg, he became unable to do it. So the director approached me. After I said that "I am unable to do it", the director immediately went to Xiah Junsu and Xiah Junsu was a complete success."

Netizens which saw Seungri's interview said "It is really rash of him to mention the real name.", "He called Jo Sung Mo Sunbaenim, but why is Xiah Junsu mentioned as "Xiah Junsu sshi"... DBSK debuted first, so he was lacking in thought right from the way he mentioned him" etc...

On the other hand, some netizens defended him, "He was honest and frank.", "He didn't have pretenses."

Translated by christabel88@twitter / christabel88@DBSKnights / christabel88@bigbangupdates

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201102082127181001

He was praising Junsu while also being honest <_< Whats wrong with him telling the truth?

On a happier note, Im REALLY REALLY happy that the directors considered Seungri right after Jo Sungmo :P

Guest shinhdeplol

I have never seen this version of GDae skit during GREAT concert.

C: yongchip @ YT // DliteLover @ twitter

i LOL hard everytime i re-watch this skit. i hope in the upcoming concert they will do more stuffs like this :P

(the ones during THE REAL concert are still the best though hhehe)

Archived