★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited post. LOL.

Posted the wrong stuff. Anyway, rumor time. According to flibbertigibbet@6theory Big Bang TV could possibly be in the process of filming since there were camera crews who were spotted in YG Building. Again, rumor. No definite posts in bestiz so we can only hope for the best.

i just seen this pic. guess it was after yb's solar concert. can you tell me where i can find the original pic or maybe vid. thanks ^0^

Guest shinhdeplol

Sorry I have to make another post because of the image limit :P

Dorky Seungri ^^

“Big Bang’s Seungri transform!”

tumblrlg92hsaykc1qa76bo.gif

starts singing Digital Bounce lolol

tumblrlg92jnx26i1qa76bo.gif

DIGITAL BOUNCE, DIGITAL EKSH

tumblrlg92oku8ip1qa76bo.gif

tumblrlg92t5f8e81qa76bo.gif

lol the dancers watching him

tumblrlg92uritkp1qa76bo.gif

tumblrlg92vxxdnw1qa76bo.gif

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Guest littlevoice

BIG BANG'S coming to America for an MV shoot!!!

[Photo] Fantaken photos of Big Bang leaving for America on 110207

fanphotobb03.jpg

lulu1130gd @ sina, imtinalee @ sina, baby-panda @ sina, erinq7 @ sina

Guest juang_bb

^^^ there's a camera crew filming them!! OMG! im really hoping that BBTV rumors are true! gaaahhhddd, all these hiding, rumors, and being all secretive is killing me! its Feb 8th in Korea now, so 16 DAYS TO GO!!! they all have their hair covered except for YB, we all know he's not changing his hair. this means that TOP and GD and even SR's hair that we saw in inkigayo are all temporary.

okay, so some said they were at Gimpo airport so they could just be flying to Japan. but some said they're at incheon airport?

oh and the BIGBANG GROUPHUG PIC IS LOVE! :wub: i think it was during YB's Solar concert. i havent seen it before, maybe its from YB's DVD?

btw... its nice to see Hanteo's daily chart, we see YB, SEUNGRI and GD&TOP in the chart. YB's DVD took #1 spot :)

Guest Banana Peel

OMG THINGS ARE GETTING MORE REALISTIC NOW :D I can't believe they're coming to America! Omg, what I would do to see them in person ;_____; gahh so excited, finally a MV shooting for the WHOLE group! yesssss. But who's the blonde haired guy in that fan taken photo @ airport? TOP? o_o did he dye his hair blonde? or is that GD? hmmmmm.

Guest juang_bb

^^i've been trying to stare at it too. i dont know if its blonde hair but it looks like a yellowish/blondish cap to me?!? and i think that's TOP coz he's the only one we cant really see in the other pics and GD, in the fancam, we can clearly see he's the one wearing a gray beanie. Dae has a white hoodie on to cover his hair, and SR's the one in black cap and a backpack.

but with them hiding their hair, im pretty sure we're in for a surprise. :lol:

But who's the blonde haired guy in that fan taken photo @ airport?

White boots, dark coat and big bag (and short haircut)...

God. i think it's GD without gray hat)))

Guest samosvetleee

White boots, dark coat and big bag (and short haircut)...

God. i think it's GD without gray hat)))

I replayed the fancam too&compared the cloths&shoes and Oh,my..it's seems like GD,and  he's BLOND !!! 

Gosh...no idea,what are the guys up to,but those pics&rumours&speculations..are getting beyond expectation&those 17 days left are killin' me .......

I was clarified on twitter,though that they departure for Japan,not America..

And if that's not enough..to heat up the anticipation..there's always the ''ready to tease VIPS'' Shauen,who likes to fool around on twitter-verse..

60436777.jpg

So..if there are more rumours..bring it on..we can handle anything,but the truth..and the truth with BiG BanG is ^EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED WITH A BANG ^

Guest juang_bb

^^^ speaking of shaun's tweets, these are the ones that really got me excited!

finally have some music:)puting 3 new songs into my computer,the 1st one is already a heater!looks like this album is gonna be BIG.

1:the song I'm choreographing to is awesome! 2:I like what I've made so far:) 3:just to clear some tweets, mL isn't a crew. 4: I'm sleepy...

Shaun's such a tease. lucky he got to listen to the album ahead of everybody else! looks like we're up for something BIG and AWESOME from the boys! :D

Guest propera898

but GDs hair its not that long and the guy has long spike up (?) blonde hair but i dont know if its top either xD but top also has white shoes ,, anyways seem we will have to wait for the photos :P

This must be true. GD IS BACK TO BLONDE!!! :w00t:  TOP and Dae are also covering their hair wow its happening its really REAL this time!!!   lol Taeyang is sooooo attached to his hawk , even so I think they should shock everyone and maybe add some color to it?? I think it would be really cool.

AND THEIR COMING TO AMERICA??? for an MV? this is too much to take in at the moment. 

oooh Shaun you trying to kill us!!!  damn can't wait to get my new album! drooling over it already.

Guest juang_bb

TeamBIGBANG just posted and tweeted a korean news article saying BIGBANG went to the US to film their MV. Cant post the link, Im on my phone and i just saw it on twitter.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang in United States for MV filming

On the 7th, Big Bang headed into United States. Fans predicted that their trip to the States was for a music video, and it has just been confirmed that Big Bang will be filming their newest music video in the United States. The Big Bang members will have a new style of music with foreign scenes as the background for their music video.

Since going to the States and setting up the preparations there requires an extreme amount of budget, fans are anticipating to see what impact they'll make into the music industry this time.

Big Bang will be in the States for about a week. Are you looking forward to their music video?

Source: Sports Hankook

Taken from: Koreaboo

OMG so those unseen fantaken photos were taken when they left for the states w00t.gifw00t.gif

Archived