Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GDBABYBABY

I got this from shaun Evaristo's twitter

tumblr_lg42kyS2q31qzig0qo1_500.jpg

I guess this pretty much sums it up VIPs:) now for which artist? haha about to fly now! thanks for playing!! also thank you all so much for the support. I will do my best and keep you guys moving and dancing. fighting!! pls stay tuned to movement lifestyle(@whatmovesU) support the choreographers and follow them:) more updates when I land.

shaun

cr.http://shaunevaristo.tumblr.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Source: nyxtim3@YT

Shared by Trisya@BigbangWORLD

Seungri Mnet "TOOK" Pirate Broadcasts (110205)

1 2 3 4

Source: s @ bbvipz / gilbakk

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

JVIPs lined up from 2AM? Dang, now I dont know if my brother would manage to get me anything, particularly that shirt of TOP <_<

The store looks awesome with BB designs everywhere :P I wish there would be more HQ photos though ^^

Shaun must have come back to Korea for the boys :w00t:

Youngbae is forever alone :lol: Look at ToDae and GRi :P

Guest stardaisy212

i dont really understand the line for uniqlo lol. cant u buy the clothes online? i wouldnt want to wait but i saw online that three hoodies are sold out already. i can understand what yg is doing and its very smart.

viewimageg.jpgviewimagegf.jpg

viewimagern.jpg

lol the tshirts are in these bottle things

viewgimage.jpg

viewgimageqc.jpg

more pics here http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdragon&no=125768&page=1&bbs=

Guest juang_bb

^^WOW! when i saw this on twitter, that was my reaction and im like :blink: really?!? i dont undertand it either, i mean lining up starting at 2AM for shirts and hoodies. if it was queue for concert tickets or like a BB fanmeet, it would make sense to me coz i'd probably do that. LOL! :lol: but for shirts? its not like the store's going anywhere right? but i am really AMAZED!! i know JVIPS are very loyal but i didnt imagine that BB's partnership and endorsement with UNIQLO's gonna be this BIG!!!

and like KC said, BIGBANG is indeed an advertising marvel. anything BIGBANG just sells. there's no time for VIPs to think twice, coz otherwise its gone. i was surprised when the news came out that they're the highest paid endorsers in the music industry with Rain. i knew they're one of the highest but didnt know they were at Rain's level, at the very top. if you look at the stuff they've sold out recently, from the expensive beats headphones, to the tracksuits, to Seungri's necklace and the number of people who fought for Big Show's tickets... and now this, its not even Korea, its Japan. it made me realize how freakin effective the boys are as endorsers and no wonder, they get paid that much.

hopefully, they get stronger in Japan and we'll see their growing popularity translate in their music sales. i really believe that they just need to find that one song, or music that fits them in Japan best and they'll get there. :)

edit: ^^wah! the gray hoodie i wanted is sold out!!! i hope they'll really be selling them at the store in NY, maybe i can order one and hopefully they ship it here in the midwest.

i wonder how much this deal is... i can see the boys pimp walkin their way to the bank with YG! lol :lol:

Guest loveariddle

i just can't.. why the hell is no one uploading the took! ep from last night, there are only cuts at dcvi. i'm so frustrated rn, does anyone know where kvips usually download their files? 

have some cute gifs in the mean time

tumblr_lg413ngqRB1qd1lcko1_500.gif

tumblr_lg40qf1cGK1qd1lcko1_500.gif

cr:lilovski@tumblr

V but i read it aired for an hour at 11pm kst, it couldn't be just those clips. 

Guest juang_bb

^^ now it makes me wonder... was it really shown as an entire episode, or was it just a bunch of pirate broadcasts? coz i highly doubt kVIPs wont upload the entire thing if there was. they did say it was similar to the pirate broadcast of 2ne1tv. meaning, it could be that they were showing different clips all day at mnet at random times in between ads. i mean, DCVI would surely upload it if there really was an entire episode, but if all they have are a bunch of clips, then i think that's how the show runs. even in VIPZ, there are only clips and it was uploaded by the same person who usually uploads their vids.

Guest intelligirl

Let me just make it clear that mnet's TOOK! 승리 airs for an hour at 11 p.m KST. Ep 1 aired last night ep 2 will air tonight. Idk why the entire episode has not been uploaded by anyone yet, but if you go to Big Bang's Request Board at Bestiz, you'll see that there are some kvips there who also want the video file. Right now I guess it's only a matter of time until someone kindly shares it :)

Also, first half of MBC Idol Star tonight. At least we can expect that to be uploaded promptly.

Guest pancakes&flappyjacks

found video of boys teen top mentioning GD and taeyang...tink its related to the article that mentioned they are fanboys of GDYB..

luv it wen rookies look up to them! ;)

teen top covering big bang dirty cash..

credit to itsteentop2

Guest GDBABYBABY

t02200391_0480085411028196477.jpg

t02200391_0480085411028196464.jpg

amazing, right?

cr.ameblo.jp/aru-rurururu

and the line still being like this even it's 8pm in jp

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg616/scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=lhkg.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

cr. hide172@twitter

Guest hayakatsu

you guys DO know that these are LIMITED EDITION BIGBANG CONCERT TEES right? these shirts are released in conjunction of their japan tour so of course JVIPs would line up from early in the morning and wait for hours on end. ppl do this for limited edition nikes too and other limited edition merch, so really it shouldn't be such a shocker. besides, this is BIGBANG we're talking abt. actually, i would go through all that for limited tees and hoodies, because they're just that worth it. :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang x UNIQLO T-shirts and hoodies sold out in 15 minutes!

1110qo.jpg

The Big Bang x UNIQLO T-shirts and hoodies are sold out within 15 minutes after the store is opened for business! The Japan VIPs are so supportive!

220w.jpg

source : BIU. @ DCGD

Taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Archived