★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest wanderlove

I love the song 'What Can I Do?' more than V.V.I.P but I love the performance for VVIp more than What Can I Do..but he did great today..sad that he didn't win, but that's how it is.. hoping next week?..

but chart aside, really excited for the radio program tomorrow.. and all the variety shows he's going to be in.. OMG, I am really excited to watch them now..hoping that he gets amount of airtime..

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

I loved today's performance, he keeps getting better and better! 

I was disappointed that he lost, I honestly thought he had it in the bag but oh well. You did an amazing job Ri <3 

GAH! Does anyone have a good link to where I can watch this subbed? I really want to see it!

you can watch it here.  the following parts are on the side

anyways, i think this was a pretty nice movie. in terms of plot & stuff, it wasn't the best. there were flaws and its not exactly the most realistic story but i still liked it. i thought that seungri did a really impressive job. seungri is usually a very confident & loud person, so it was quite refreshing to see him portray this kind of character. i think he pulled it off though. as for top, comparing his acting in here to Iris.. i think he improved quite a bit. i thought his acting in iris was still a bit stiff, but he did a great job in this movie. he was able to express himself a lot better in here and i liked his character too. if i were to compare his acting here to into the fire, i'd have to say that he improved a lot. it's nice to see TOP grow as an actor through each production he does. the girl (my apologies, i dont know her name) did a nice job too. i wasn't too fond of her character at first bc i thought she was quite rude, but she was able to play the role really well. i didn't like the rest of the characters. all of their parents (except the girls mom) were annoying & useless. seungri's mom was the most annoying, omg lol. i was so upset with the cops & the way they questioned top and seungri. the hitting and remarks were uncalled for. its okay i guess, i watched this movie for top & seungri and i'm proud to say i was not disappointed in them at all. they did a nice job. (now im waiting for Daesung's "What's Up" to come out so i can watch it too haha ^^ )

His perfomances are improving :wub: And I'm totally hearing VIPs loud and clear here, keep up the good job.

Actually, all the fanchants during any performance is just getting me hype for BB's comeback. YEEEAH.

Guest loveariddle

tumblr_lftthe1wqi1qdivfpo1_400.gif

cr: owodogged@tumblr

wub.gif

seungri improves with every stage :')  i really really loved the dance break, and his outfit! because inkigayo is a week late with their charts, i'm hoping that he'll win next week :D 

sigh i wish people come to this thread more often.

Guest shinhdeplol

Translation : 2NE1 already has an album produced by Will.I.am from Black Eyed Peas. The record will only be released in April but it is already on the Billboard list of potential hits.

But it's not only of girl groups that Kpop lives here. Big Bang is the main boy band of the moment, one of the the most awarded in Asia. From this group derives names like Seungri and G-Dragon.

source : BigBangBraziI @ YT

translation by Atenais

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

lmao the interviewer asked a question and seungri went blank

tumblr_lfu8skbmjh1qa76bo.gif

tumblr_lfu8uhR8aH1qa76bo.gif

then gd helped and explained to him or something idk

tumblr_lfu8wrMSPK1qa76bo.gif

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Guest omgshinshin

His stage today was really really great!

I really love VVIP when performed more than What Can I Do but lately, his performances of What Can I Do have been really really amazing, especially last Thursday in MCD. Definitely improving!!!

And I love his outfits for What Can I Do! Especially this one. Really sexy in a subtle way :)

I hope YG will upload this performance as well. I mean, he'll most likely upload GD&TOP's so it will be RUDE if he doesn't upload Seungri's perf especially since they were right after the other.

Anyways, so much going on for Seungri right now :)

Just sad that I don't have a lot of people to spazz out with. Haha.

Guest shinhdeplol
Guest intelligirl

I think after his WCID stage, an event - a so called "Evening Date" - was held for fans. He performed White Love and VVIP exclusively. I hope there'll be some fancams from the event :)

c01054774d458461527b8.jpg

c: 영배왓쪄

Seungri didn't win on inki </3 lol, but it's ok! He did great and there is always next week. :lol: as long as he stays happy, and I know that he does because of his bright character :wub:

edit: here are some random short clips I found and that are perhaps unseen? they're on tudou unfortunately... well, they're cute and worth sharing

#3 (this is actually from the last radio program he was on. I don't think I've seen the program fully uploaded anywhere? His Engrish is just :lol: )

so proud of maknae

i love all his live performances

he's getting better each time

i was blown away by his first comeback stage on mnet

i love every single song on his album and esp magic & white love :D

with more experiences & lessons i believe he'll be a better lyricist in the future

maknae<3

actually I've been memorizing the hangul & english lyrics of his songs these past few days

and it was really hard :x

but I will try my best so that I can sing along when he's performing the songs

at big show

Guest li_nikoru

Dara's story is cute. It's obvious GD is a romantic and a gentlemen too. 

I keep wondering about big bang's MVs. They must be shooting them now or starting soon cause there isn't all that long to go. 

I guess we'll know when they are shooting MV's and jacket photos when TOP's hair is back to black :P

Archived