★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

:mellow: I'm not into couple shipping.....well except for in group coupling :lol: so hopefully he was just being friendly to her :wub: I know its bad but I'm delusional like that I want to keep my fantasy.

I love TODAE I've been searching all their couple vids since that last kiss attempt and it reminds me how sweet they are. :wub:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Music Core stage rocked!!! Defiantly one of my fav performances so far. The vocals, stage, chants were all daebak!

Kwon leader still lives within GD. He only says those things cause he cares so much and want them to do their best. However I really loved his comeback and thought it was flawless :wub:. I still can't believe some a-holes would tell a person to commit suicide over something so stupid, Seungri is such a sweetheart for comforting GD (I think we all know thats who hes talking about).

This makes me even more excited for Strong Heart. I want to hear more touching stories of GRi.

Guest beiusung

it's just me Think that they are not mean like that way (Daragon)

i just think that Dara adore GD as a Gentleman not a boy friend

LOL maybe because i don't want GD dating now

Guest shinhdeplol

I wish there wasnt any romantic meaning behind his action either :P

1296319902110128gd07.jpg

1296319902110128gd04.th.jpg1296319902110128gd08.th.jpg1296319902110128gd05.th.jpg

1296319902110128gd01.th.jpg1296319902110128gd02.th.jpg1296319902110128gd03.th.jpg1296319902110128gd07.th.jpg1296319902110128gd09.th.jpg1296319902110128gd10.th.jpg1296319902110128gd11.th.jpg1296319902110128gd06.th.jpg

C: secret. @ DCinside

12962219652011012822393.jpg

C: 어쩌다.@DCTOP // mabinee @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

Guest Michala01

Dara's story is cute. It's obvious GD is a romantic and a gentlemen too. 

I keep wondering about big bang's MVs. They must be shooting them now or starting soon cause there isn't all that long to go. 

Guest intelligirl

International “VVIP”: SeungRi #1 on last.fm’s “Hyped” chart

Up an astonishing 1,692%, SeungRi’s solo efforts have nabbed him the #1 spot on international music site last.fm’s “Hyped Artists” chart for the week of January 23, 2010.

SeungRi, who was also #1 on this week’s “M! Countdown”, dropped his mini-album “VVIP” on January 11th and has been enjoying an incredible amount of success both domestically and abroad.

Beating out British crooner, Anna Cavali(2nd place) by over 600%, Big Bang’s youngest member is the most shared artist amongst the music websites’ 40 million active users this past week. Calculated by number of users who listen and share the artist, past #1’s on the “Hyped Artists” charts include Susan Boyle (December 2009) and Willow Smith (November 2010). SeungRi also join his fellow group member G-Dragon (September 2009) as one of very few Asian artists to ever top this international chart.

With his own promotions still going and as he gears up for his return with Big Bang, looks like this “Strong Baby” has grown into one heck of a “VVIP.”

Chart: http://www.last.fm/charts/hypeartist

credit: allkpop

^aww that's a really cute idea ^_^

some suggestions:

-favorite member and why

-favorite song and why

-how and why you became a VIP

-favorite moment as a fan

Even in the midst of the teasers and what not, I think this project would be adorbs. Maybe we can post this in the main thread so we can get everyone to respond?

Guest omgshinshin

So proud of him!!!

He was in the top 30 in iTunes Pop Chart. And he topped Mnet's weekly chart, and Gaon's weekly chart and he was #1 in the Hyped Chart in last.fm and then he was mentioned in Brazilian TV, then Perez Hilton blogged his music video, then he was on Engadget...

Despite YG's almost nonexistent promotions, the music basically promotes itself.

SO HAPPY!!!

Also, that article on Seungri talking about GD on Noh Hongchul's radio show came from gdheartri@livejournal where there are currently 85 comments! Everybody was spazzing there like crazy :D I know that when there are g-Ri news, I can count on my friends over there to spazz with me because the lack of enthusiasm from other sites is just saddening :(

The one who translated the G-Ri parts is finkling, a Korean G-Ri fan, and she was astonished that her translations got posted and reposted all over Big Bang fansites. She says thanks to everyone for showing support :)

Guest juang_bb

i saw a fanaccount earlier from a kVIP saying that some fans saw DAESUNG and YB in inkigayo today.

now here's an article about it. i hope someone can translate.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1101300205

awww...SWEET!!! all 5 boys are complete today and supporting each other! hoping for a Seungri win and we might just see an encore stage for maknae with all 5 of them, a VIP can dream right?!? :)

Archived