★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20110128_1296197375_63324100_1.jpg

OMG LOL LOL LOL Seungri what happened to you? hhahah

and KWON JI YONG may i say you look like a well known makeup artist here (fanny serrano)

hahaha omg i cant stop laughing he looks so Ghei... but i love you to death!

TODAE is freakin AWESOME and i wish these two will have their own

reality show or something...

Youngbae someone really needs to kiss you ahah i love your pouty lips.

SECRET GARDEN PARODY?

bring it on!!!!

but i was hoping they'd do SKKS haha XD

a girl can only dream ♥

Guest shinhdeplol

seungridream.jpg

Seungri Me2Day Update: "Going live on Dream radio"

Tags: BIGBANG, movie, daebak (hit), three-dimensional, sound, kill/death

seungrimbc.jpg

After Dream Radio with MBC Starry Night's Park Kyeong Rim:

Sources: viofbb + dreamradio + talkinradio

C: bigbangupdates

^ I love GD.....but i hope he wont go bald on BB comeback LOL

anyhow let me share this one

tumblrlfqoamslei1qdsypp.gif

c:dinotabbi.tumblr.com

TOP Compared to be Korea’s Brad Pitt?!

tjpitf-6.jpg

In the premiere of his movie “Into The Fire” in Japan, the Big Bang rapper was seen presenting a new hairstyle, its a little less crazy compared to his hairstyle during his “High High” promotions with G-Dragon. The fans were amazed as they can see TOP’s resemblance to American actor Brad Pitt. Can you consider TOP as the Korean Brad Pitt?!

Source: Elise@KpopFrance

Translated by: Minhyuk@YGUnited

why are there so many LOL-sy moments today?? XD

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri's 'VVIP' tops this week's Gaon Album Charts

Big Bang's youngest member Lee Seungri is the true winner amongst album rankings, as his 1st mini-album 'VVIP' topped this week's Gaon Album Charts. On the album sales rankings between the 16th-22nd of January, Seungri's first full album 'VVIP' holds its first week on top of the charts.

It was then followed by a fellow newcomer coming from the newly-ended drama 'Secret Garden', as their official soundtrack special came in at second place. Dropping one place to third spot is MBLAQ's 'BLAQ Style', which was followed by Park Jungmin's 'Not Alone' and TVXQ's 'Keep Your Head Down', which has dropped down four spots on the chart.

What's noticeable, however, is the fact that Girls' Generation continues to remain in the top ten rankings even after a year since its release. Their previous albums 'Oh!' and 'Run Devil Run' were both spotted on this week's eight and ninth place, respecitvely. Also in the top ten are Shinee's 'Hello' in sixth, followed by Secret Garden's Soundtrack, while G.NA's comeback album 'Black and White' was also spotted on its first week in tenth place.

Source: 10 Asiae

Taken from: Koreaboo

OMfG, 5 is really the magic # for BB.

No matter how many solos, duos, trios they propose to us, we can't be fully satisfied until there is all 5.

For-serious, how is that one can be so drawn to 5 guys simultaneously?

I swear, this thread is going to explode and go at 100mph when they officially comeback.

I knew I missed them, but not this much. Looking through all the pictures at the 3D premiere made me smile from ear to ear, and that wasn't even anything major, it was just them standing there with each other.

They all look like grown men, but I'm still going to call them our boys. You can tell the maturity and sophistication of their fashion, physical features etc but you can tell that they'll always be kids at heart, especially ToDae. I love how Top can be the hyung and 'maknae' at the same time.

Sighhh, boys you tease us too much with the flutterings in our stomachs. Hurry!

It's funny b/c I refer back to YB's own comment about himself and his forever hairstyle. The other 4 always look new and diff, even Dae with his limited appearances but Bae is a constant same, at least he'll take the least amount of time for hair and makeup. =p

YG|BB|GD|YB|SR|TOP|DS|5|CB0211 all adds to EPIC

Guest unknown_to_jj

I really want a blonde GD. Can't wait for their comeback I hope they blow everyone away. Definitely pre ordering my copy. BIG BANG IS BACK.:w00t:

I KNEW it!!! A Secret Garden parody :wub: This is going to be so awesome since I FLOVE both BB& Secret Garden. I wonder who will be Ra Im??? Has to be GD or Seungri but I'm leaning more towards Seungri cause Dae and GD already played the main female lead in previous parodies.  But I would lol so hard if it were TOP or Taeyang ^^. I'm not sure who can be JW maybe Daesung??? ^^

^ Hi Jana. I found BB in 08 as well :wub:  I'm very proud that one of the few to live on the edge when it comes to music. Theirs no playing it safe with Big Bangs music or style. Thats why they create so many trends instead of following them like a lot of idols do today. B) I have confidence in the next album!!

Also wanted VIPs opinion about the days leading up to Big Bangs most EPIC comeback.

Do you think we should do some planned love post towards our boys?

Like during the last 10 days of the countdown to D-Day. We can have one day dedicated to each member to spam, share our first impression vs how we view them now and why were grateful for them.  And then for those last five days we can do a topic like

5 Favorite style

4. Favorite MV

3. Favorite Group pic

2. Favorite Group moment

(those are open to suggestions mine are very basic)

And then on D-1 we can state our love for BB and wishes for the album success and what not? Or do you think we'll be to busy losing our minds over teasers to care about anything else? what do you think?

ROFL! They wore the masks of their managers in the premiere! Awww~ That's so cute!

And omg! Are they rly gonna parody SG?! sfklgassf I WANNA WATCH BIGSHOW!!!!!!!!

HUHU. WHYYYY. WHAT HAVE I DONE IN MY PAST LIFE TO NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO WATCH THE

EPICNESS THAT WILL UNFOLD THIS FEBRUARY!!!! ;___________________;

Anyway, TODAE LOVE OMGOMGOMG. *U*

In one picture, Dae really lost his eyes while

smiling so much XDDDDD I'm laughing so much here.

Why is TOP so hot?!

I KNEW it!!! A Secret Garden parody :wub: This is going to be so awesome since I FLOVE both BB& Secret Garden. I wonder who will be Ra Im??? Has to be GD or Seungri but I'm leaning more towards Seungri cause Dae and GD already played the main female lead in previous parodies.  But I would lol so hard if it were TOP or Taeyang ^^. I'm not sure who can be JW maybe Daesung??? ^^

Seungri has also played the main female lead in their Beethoven Virus parody.

I honestly have no idea who'll play who, and to honest I haven't even watched secret garden, but I've consistently enjoyed all their parodies without even watching the drama. Sooo I'm sure they'll do a great job :D

Seungri has also played the main female lead in their Beethoven Virus parody.

I honestly have no idea who'll play who, and to honest I haven't even watched secret garden, but I've consistently enjoyed all their parodies without even watching the drama. Sooo I'm sure they'll do a great job :D

lmao oh yeah the Beethoven Virus parody ^^ . lol well I'll love it regardless especially if they re enact the foam kiss :wub:

Guest Ena_Dae

lol.  bigbang does the BEST parodies!! they're always so funny!!

i esp like the boys before flowers parody!!

hahahhahha

seungri, gd and dae has all been the lead female before.

would it be top or taeyang's turn now?? hhhahahahhha

i'm anticipating the foam kiss and the sit up scene,that'd be so hilarious!!

Archived