★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest omgshinshin

CONGRATS TO SEUNGRI FOR HIS FIRST EVER WIN FOR VVIP!!!!

Proud of you, maknae!

But, what makes me happy more than his win are the stages themselves.

THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST HE HAS EVER HAD.

I know I keep repeating myself every time he performs but seriously, guys. He just gets better and better.

For VVIP, when I don't think he can get any better at performing this song, HE JUST GOES AND WOWS ME WITH THIS. I love that every performance is different from the others. He keeps them fresh and he keeps them interesting. His ad libs, oh my goodness. Those little moans and breaths. Seungri will be the death of me. I love it when he goes and ad libs. Also, those little changes at the end, perfectly perfect. His vocals and dancing for this is as always, spot on, however, today, the energy is JUST SO HIGH.

For What Do You Want, FINALLY YG. YOU EDITED THE MR TO GO WELL FOR A PERFORMANCE. Did anyone else notice that? He turned down the MR backup voices for those too-autotuned parts that makes Seungri seems like he's out of tune when in reality, the MR just really suck. And there are openings for breathing now!!!! YES YES YES. Energy is way way up too!

ALSO, THANK YOU MCD FOR THOSE ACCURATE SUBTITLES!

I was getting tired of seeing, "I'm break it down now" :/ Seriously, what's up with that? But this time around, it's correct!

"I'm breakin' down now, break it break it down now" :)

Ah.... I downloaded the perfs as mp4s using keepvid, pretty HQ, just so I can put them in my ipod and stare at Seungri all day...

And LOL at all the haters on allkpop :D BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.

Guest shinhdeplol

Photos of Big Bang at 2011 Big Bang Lotte Premiere Talk Show on 110122

bigban.jpg

bigbang22.jpg

bigbang3n.jpg

Double Seunghyuns <333

C: news-postseven.com // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest juang_bb

CONGRATS SEUNGRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

so happy for him!!! LOL when he said BIGBANG JJANG!! and he did it twice too!!! maknae, only you would say that. :lol:

he totally deserves this! his perfs today are also great. he keeps getting better and better. and i LOVE the VVIP perf today so much. his adlibs... and especially the fight scenes! :lol: i guess we'll be seeing him switch it up a bit, awesome! :D

Guest oh`retro

Aww yay, congrats to our baby for winning!

I couldn't be more proud of him.

What Can I Do's performance was totally on point.

His outfit was hot (love the dog tags), his singing was good & his dancing was perfect.

And I love the V pose he does with his fingers at the beginning, so hot.

His speech was adorable, I heard a "saranghaeyo Big Bang members," in there.

And when he kissed the trophy, aww. :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Scans of Big Bang on「女性セブン」Japanese magazine

o0554062311008957775.jpg

o0617076411008957774.jpg

source : joys1110.ameblo.jp

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest juang_bb

The 2 people I miss the most right now ^^

2011 BIG SHOW TAEYANG'S INVITATION

2011 BIG SHOW DAESUNG'S INVITATION

cr: YGCONCERT@YT

LOL at Dae dancing in the back in YB's vid. i miss them especially DAESUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so nice to see him smiling, laughing and doing his trot dance again.

less than a month to go!!!

oh, and nice to know that it was only a mistranslation and JungEun is still alive though is really weak now. I hope she finds the strength to recover, it would be really nice to see her in BB's BIGSHOW.

Guest beiusung

APPARENTLY GD & SEUNG RI RECORDED FOR STRONG HEART TODAY :) NO SING OF TOP THOU -.-" I WANT TOP ON STRONG HEART , HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT BEEN THERE, BUT ITS GOING TO BE FUN WITH GRI ..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

my last post before bed

tumblr_lfhr3ltkCi1qzh5sno1_400.gif

C: wooyoung @ tumblr

Bonus

Hyunseung introduced Seungri to BEAST members or vice versa. Is this highschool or something?

tumblr_lfhw0lU4mM1qaj17y.gif

tumblr_lfhw21uS141qaj17y.gif

tumblr_lfhw2nPrCh1qaj17y.gif

tumblr_lfhw8s9urS1qaj17y.gif

Seungri is younger than both Hyunseung and Yoseob but he looks like the big hyung here hehe. he's sunbae after all <3 :wub:

C: yoseob @ tumblr

Seungri not promoting on Music Bank, might be the same for Big Bang's comeback.

It seems fans have been unable to see YG Entertainment artists performing on KBS’s Music Bank for some time now due to the label declaring a non-attendance to the public broadcast network’s 2010 KBS Music Festival.

A representative of the music industry spoke with Star News on January 27th and revealed:

“Despite GD&TOP and Seungri being well into their promotion cycles, YG Entertainment artists have not once made an appearance on KBS’s Music Bank since restarting their activities. GD&TOP and Seungri make weekly appearances on MBC’s Music Core and SBS’s Inkigayo, and for a longer period, it seems that YG representatives won’t be sending their artists to appear on Music Bank, which goes the same for Big Bang’s comeback next month.”

Some are speculating that YG’s inability to appear on Music Bank is due to the artists refusing to attend the year-end “2010 KBS Music Festival” last year. At that time, representatives of YG expressed:

“We are not able to understand why the ‘Gayo Festival’ is giving a ‘best popularity award’ when they declared that they wouldn’t.”

YG artists instead attended MBC and SBS’s year-end ceremonies, both of which did not contain award components. KBS had clarified that the festival overall focused on music and not the awards, and retorted that they too failed to understand YG’s decision.

Since then, YG artists have not been making appearances on Music Bank. Despite the controversy, representatives of the label explained: “We do not have a bad relationship with Music Bank.”

After missing out on Music Bank last week despite apppearing on all other music shows, Seungri will continue to be absent on the January 28th episode.

C: panda-ri @ tumblr

panda-ri didnt leave any credit lines so i think my credit line might be a little bit improper :(

"being public friendly with comfortable music'"

This goes back to that statement he made about making heart warming music. So I should be expecting something along the lines of "Always" type of genre? I'm expecting a softer feel from this album I think it will be great. Also a big name collab beyond what were expecting???? hmmm EXCITED!!!

:w00t: So EJ is still alive? wow who released that misinformation <_<

'I'm happy shes still fighting through it all and wishing for the best.

Guest TheExConvict

OMO! Seungri and GD will be on Strong heart????

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

i love that show, and i'm always waiting for bigbang or 2ne1 to guest there, and now he's guesting with GD?!!

i'm soooo happy!!

i hope it's confirmed!!!

can't wait!

btw, it would be more exciting if TOP is there too...

Guest wanderlove

I am late, but nonetheless, Congratulations is in order!! Congrats Seungri, Strong Panda!!!! Yay!!

tumblr_lfj7m0auGW1qbar4qo1_400.gif

I am really enjoying his performances and solo ventures.. It's not as strong as GD&TOP's but.. Seungri is in a league of his own.. and I am proud of that.. he has a lot of charisma, not the same as others but certain charisma that draws people in.. he has also lots of confidence, we can't argue about that..

Many people are misunderstanding his confidence but that's what he is.. and I love him for that, haters may hate him, but he loves them, because he thinks that inside they are also a fan of his, and that's what i admire..

And now, here he is.. going strong.. really a Strong Panda!!

Did he intentionally didn't call his back up dancers for the encore?! Hahaha.. coz usually they go there, right? He doesn't want to share the stage.. hahaha.. he's so playful..

and I love that he's yelling Big Bang Jjang, Big Bang Jjang a few times... :)

Guest intelligirl

[NEWS] G-Dragon and Seungri will be on “Strong Heart” again!

“On my way back home from the recording of “Strong Heart”. Big Bang’s Jiyoung. I fell for Seungri-goon’s decency and humility. To be honest, I had prejudiced you. Today my foolish preconception seems to have left.”

source: leesunjin@twitter

translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

yayy, I guess it is true then! I can't wait; g-ri is love <3

Guest klaudcl

I'm so happy SEUNGRI WON!!! BTW VIPZ let's vote for seungri's video to be reviewed by Simon and Martina. They make video reviews of kpop every monday but you have to vote what song/video you want them to review. So please vote seungri before monday comes you have to pick a video though, so i vote for both VVIP and What Can I Do, and you can submit your vote more than once. The Website is eatyourkimchi.com.

Archived