Big Bang Japan Lotte Duty Free February 2011 Wallpapers

4911024.th.jpg491800.th.jpg4911280.th.jpg

4921024.th.jpg4921280.th.jpg492800.th.jpg

C: Japan Lotte Duty Free Shop // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read at your own risk, contains spoilers.

Watch-- 9teen

CR: mysoju

Mini-Review on Nineteen:

I don't remember their characters names so I'll refer to their real names but accordingly to only how they portrayed their character unless stated.

Also, was YG the producer or something or when the writer wrote this did they have YG in mind because not only were the 3 leading actors from YGE but the girl who was killed was from YB's Only Look at Me mv andddd when Top rapped, he even mentioned the words Big Bang, not in the sense of the band but a big bang, and Seungri's hidden music talents. It was like subliminal and/or obvious messages towards YGE. =p

Characters:

Top: The only 2 similar resemblance I saw in his character that was alike to his real self was the fact that he rapped and he took on the hyung/oppa role even though all 3 of them were 19. It was cute to see To-Ri (is that their couple name? :P) appear in the movie, especially when Top slapped Seungri's butt! Omg, that was hilarious. & the other cute scenes was when Seungri fell asleep on the train and Top put Seungri's head onto his shoulder and even when they all separated, Top had to return Seungri's mp3 player (although seriously Idk how it even lasted that long since the battery wasn't recharged). I could see that Top was "19" through his naiveness and being another lost young adult in the real world of not knowing what you're suppose to do in life. His character really wasn't immature but at the same time he really wasn't a man. The biggest difference for me was that although we all know that real Top has his binguness, it wasn't the same portrayal to his character. Top being silly/childish in his real self you can tell that it's who he is and it's natural but his character's immaturity wasn't that of being silly but rather lack of experience and ignorance and of course lack of love and support from his family. I haven't seen Into the Fire and only little clips of Iris so I can't compare his growth in acting and his different characters but judging from this movie, he gave his character justice, even though I didn't love his character, I just love the person doing so. ;)

Seungri: I know maknae has had more experience in the acting field and I haven't seen his other works besides parodies and I have to say I really enjoyed his character and acting in this movie. He really impressed me. In the beginning, it showed that he was stressed from all his schoolwork but it actually rooted from something deeper than that, his frustration. And although Seungri was portraying a naive boy, he was actually a lot smarter than he appeared to be (which I guess could appear in his character and real life wise but depends on how people look at it) just that he wasn't able to express that in his type of surrounding. I absolutely loved how he got out of his shell. Just to throw it out there, hahaa I loved when Top came to return his mp3 and he ran towards him but bumped into the chairs and then picked it back up before doing so. =) When his character exploded and confessed of the murder just to make the detective stop mocking him of being a 'mama's boy' I was like whoa, don't mess with him. & I totally understood where he was coming from, he really isn't a mama's boy but rather he had no choice, he was also burdened by his Dad's reputation and wealth. His character is the total opposite of what we see in his real life. His character is shy, well mannered, reserved, you get the picture. I don't know how to exactly pinpoint it but I just really liked how his character was written and how he played his character which is a surprise to me but I like that also, that it was came as a surprise.

Huh E Jae: I liked her acting but her character was just average for me. I mean I like how strong, independent, the average 19 struggling year old girl she was but it wasn't anything like a bond. Something I will say is that the writer should have focussed more on what she did have rather than what she lacked. Especially her talent as an artist(drawing) and hairdresser. So Top's character exposed rapping, Seungri's character exposed his status, growth, and music but how come they didn't expose her talents? This is how I would've liked an added scene. So they're on the run right, well the only "disguise" was Seungri's new wardrobe and Top's sunglasses but I actually would have liked it that she mentioned that she worked at a salon and then actually give a haircut to the boys (I know they had their Japan activities at this time but it didn't have to be a major cut, just a minor one, as long as she was incorporated and showed her skills too). I guess there wasn't enough time but I for one would have like that.

As a whole:

This movie had its funny moments but it's not purposely set up that way to make us laugh ha ha but in a sense where not only do you know Top and Seungri's real life background but it's just the little things that catches your eye. This movie I would categorize as a drama, so of course there is this serious tone to it. I didn't love it but there were definitely messages and lessons learned throughout. The main thing I liked was how the 3 lives were connected and intertwined some way and brought them together (under unfortunate circumstances but yea) and they went through not just running but learning about each other, their current selves and who they want and will become. Haha, I also liked how Seungri was #13, of course maknae in real life would want to stray away and be unique. :P The real prize was seeing the interactions between the double Seunghyuns, I wonder how in between takes/bts was like?

Guest MidnightByul

omggggggggggg Seungri. He looks so adorable. He was with the PM boys all the time while they were filming. so cute. He was mostly around Chansung - same age friends. Too precious.

Guest intelligirl

001fo.jpg

With Chansung, I love their friendship :wub:

002pnz.jpg

with ZE:A's qt maknae Dongjun

003dt.jpg

with 2MIN

004te.jpg

and ofc with noonas of Secret

c: as tagged // acetory

ngawwww, I just watched NAN and Kim Jae Dong asked what Seung Ri did when G-D was depressed over plagiarism issues. Apparently Seung Ri became like a "hyung" to GD and told him that everything was going to be okay. That's TOM and Jerry love right there. Can't wait until they can perform Open the Window together!

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

^Love the pics of Seungri with Hyunseung together. It makes me feel sooo good to see the two of them together! ^^ <3 I especially love the selca of the two of them so adorably awesome. ^^

Just requested Seungri's "What Can I Do" MV to be reviewed by Simon and Martina. ^^ Hope they do it, it's such a great video~!

Guest intelligirl

So adorable these two <3

tumblrlfk5t4hhab1qec2ut.png

c: as tagged // hyunseungontop @ tumblr

Anyways why do I get the feeling this thread will start to slow down? :[ Maybe there'll be some fanpics from the recording of Chocolate.

Guest shinhdeplol

GD&TOP and Seungri's rankings on Mnet Weekly Album and Singles Charts (110125)

20110125100122949051.jpg

Seungri's 1st mini-album [VVIP] is coming on strong, knocking his hyungs, GD&TOP's 1st album off the top spot to rank at #1 on the Mnet Weekly Album chart.

20110125100621420952.jpg

Seungri's 'What Can I Do', 'I Know' and 'VVIP' make new entries into the Mnet Weekly Singles

chart while GD&TOP's 'High High' and 'Oh Yeah' are slowly moving out of the chart.

source : asiae

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

84177429.jpg

They are just...too cute. My hubby and my twin sister's hubby together hahahaha

C: as tagged

Guest shinhdeplol

no one posts? ok :(

tumblr_lfkkzzKJOY1qapvpto1_500.gif

C: monokuroma @ tumblr

tumblr_lfjbv3SZwD1qfaavd.gif

so at first, the lady wanted to introduce Seungri.

tumblr_lfjbx8ySGd1qfaavd.gif

but Seungri thinks that the opening should not be so normal.

tumblr_lfjbyscgcx1qfaavd.gif

and so the lady introduced him again.

tumblr_lfjbzwJrsD1qfaavd.gif

we walked in like abig star.

tumblr_lfjc1t4pWH1qfaavd.gif

and act like a big star.

C: panda-ri @ tumblr

^ hahaha! He is such a dork! That was so cute of him, seriously. It's like: "C'MON, I'M BETTER THAN THAT. I WANT A DRAMATIC ENTRANCE". the interviewer agrees that he's just awesome and complies with his wishes. haha.

It's so quiet here. There isn't much news though. Can't wait for more performances, interviews etc etc.

Archived