★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest tikamicizia

the one with top's mask looks like top manager. the chubby one, the cutest in YG after sandara. hahahahaha. cmiiw. akhhh maknae is all alonee,, thnk god he's so easy going so no big problem

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

some fantaken photos :)

002ac.jpg

Seungri with Jinwoon <3

001ou.jpg

003ud.jpg

c: as tagged

153ad614cc06cd51233f2e4.jpg

f5618a5c375098d1820a184.jpg

With Chansung and Junho

a0de2bcb29376b6dfadc614.jpg

ebc594f84de77ed2bb01a04.jpg

c: 2011daegu’s twitter via Psycho_jojo @ baidu

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri, Big Bang & 2NE1’s music videos catch the eye of Engadget

Members of the YG family have long been regarded as fashion-forward, but a recent article onEngadget, a popular consumer electronics tech blog, reveals that Big Bang and 2NE1 have some pretty tech-savvy music videos as well.

Apparently, Seungri’s What Can I Do music video reveals a brief glimpse of the LG G-Slate, an LG tablet that was only recently revealed at CES Expo and is set to be released through T-Mobile in the future.

“The G-Slate has been one of the more mysterious devices launched at CES this year, but it now appears to have shaken off some of its shyness and made a cameo appearance on K-Pop star Seungri’s latest music vid,” the article reports. Taking note of Big Bang & 2NE1’s 2009 releases Lollipop, which featured LG’s candy phone, and YGE’s established relationship with LG Electronics, the post continued, “It’s not unreasonable to believe this young chap has an inside line on LG’s upcoming hardware.”

While some readers were bemused at their first taste of kpop, others expressed their pleasant surprise at seeing the unlikely topic emerging on a consumer electronics blog. “Two of my favorite things: Big Bang and gadgets!” one exclaimed.

Check out these shots from Engadget below:

20110123seungribb2ne1en.jpg

20110123seungribb2ne1en.jpg

C: allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri, Big Bang & 2NE1’s music videos catch the eye of Engadget

^this is a Seungri-related article, but as i posted this in full in Big Bang's thread already, i will just leave the link here ^^

C: allkpop

tumblr_lfhk4cbROB1qa7mkio1_500.jpg

lol poor maknae. =))

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

2iifm0i.png

Honestly the relationship between us ... is like this! ^^ Seungri said that he will cook the meat next time keke

d9exj.jpg

CREDITS: Hyunseung's YOZM (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

I will go to bed now. Good Night everyone (lol its actually already 2am here)

i think im gonna dream of 2Seung today haha

:w00t:  OMG so many updates!!!

First off I LOVED INKIGAYO stage perfect way to end the comeback week :wub: Next week we will see him WIN!!!! YAY!!!!

Lol at Seungri and Chow Chows conversation. What an imagination this boy has :lol:

AND the Athletics Championship. lmao whos idea was it to bring fake Big Bang???? *rolling* :lol:

Seungri and Hyunseung sooooooooooo cute and lol about Seungri cooking the meat next time, so glad they worked that out ^^. Also Seungri laying in Changsung lap! whoa GD might get a bit jealous if he see that.  LOL Also with Minho! Damn maknae is friends with everyone?? lol

Guest oh`retro

I loved Seungri's lives of What Do You Want Me To Do on Music Core & Inkigayo! I loved the suit he wore at MC, it looked so good on him. I've realized that this song has just the right amount of sexiness. In Strong Baby, he was kind of trying really hard to be sexy, with all the seductive dance moves (I mean, I ain't really complaining cause he was so hot), but for this song, he exudes a subtle kind of sexy. LOVE IT. And the best part is the dance break where the bass kicks in. I kind of wish he choreographed a more intense dance for this part, like maybe some popping/breaking, but oh well. And the VIPs' chants are SO LOUD. Hell yeah, VIPs, show people how its done.

So basically, I adore this guy to no end & HE BETTER WIN NEXT WEEK. And I really want to see him perform Open Window with GD! And he looks so happy & cute in all those Thailand pictures. What is he filming for again with so many other idol group members? But, Seungri just looks the best in all the pics. :)

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3821/viewimagerc.jpg

this really cracked me up lol

BB's managers are the best

i wanna hear them say "We are Bigbang"

hope they will get some air time too

Seungri is loving this

i bet he have more idols' phone number than Deasung now lol

can't wait for BB comeback, 1 month more to go

i wonder who the "world star" is?

Guest choco|HOLIC

anyone has links to the SBS Inkigayo performance? i missed the live show and now all the videos have been banned...

and anyone has downloadable links to all these performance?? pretty please ? :)

Guest stardaisy212

Lotte Talk Show in Seoul

viewimagecg.jpg

viewimageol.jpg

viewimagez.jpg

viewimageg.jpg

viewimagerw.jpg

Lotte Talk Show in Seoul에 참가했습니다. 이번 이벤트는, 30분부터 40분 늦어서 시작되었습니다. 그런데도 종료시간은 정해져 있던 것 같습니다. 앵콜은 없어서, 어쨌든 스탭이, 서둘러 진행했습니다. 여름의 talk show(후기 이전 주었습니다)는, 멤버도 매우 즐거운 듯 하고, talk의 시간도 길게 있었습니다만, 이번은 노래의 앵콜도 없어서, talk는, 짧았습니다. G-Dragon씨는, 패션을 (듣)묻고,(이전 들은 이야기입니다^^;) 「나 만이 아니어서, 멤버가 모두 쇼핑을 좋아합니다」라고, 이야기하고 있었습니다. 사유물 선물에서는, 가죽의 쟈켓 선물 해 주었습니다. 그 자리소에서, 선물의 쟈켓을, 한 번 입었습니다. (차례를 기다리는 동안에)매우, 귀여웠습니다. 모자를 깊게 쓰고 있고, 조금 피곤했습니다. 물론 웃는 얼굴로, 노력해 주었습니다만, 몸이 불편할 때에, 미안한 기분입니다. 그리고, 감사합니다. 노래한 곡, 자세한 것은, 마음이 안정되면, 줍니다. 살 수 있던 사진을 줍니다. 촬영 금지(이었)였던 것입니다. 회장이 좁기 때문에, 매우 가까운 장소에서, 멤버를 볼 수 있었습니다. 콘서트에서는, 언제나 멀리서 보고 있기 때문에,,^^; 번역기이니까, 실수는 허락해 주세요

Credits to ko0516 @ DCGD

Guest beiusung

“Night After Night” writer apologizes to fans of Big Bang’s Daesung20110124_daesung.jpg

The writer of SBS’s variety program, “Night After Night,” made a formal apology to fans of Big Bang’s Daesung, but many have been wondering why.Fans began revolting against the show ever since the writer inserted a concept that made fun of Daesung’s physical appearance. Other rumors of a guest hitting Daesung on the head only increased the anger and aggravation of his fans.

But it all reached a boiling point after netizens discovered the following tweet from the writer: “There are a lot of crazy children in this world. I’m hearing a lot of crazy things as I live on. It was meant for a laugh, why are you attacking as if your life depended on it? Where can you use that head of yours for?" Big Bang fans immediately replied to her Twitter, asking for an apology.

The writer relented on January 23rd and wrote:“I apologize for causing a disturbance with my post! That day, filming was completed in a good atmosphere. I’m close with Daesung and the producers, and really like them She continued, “I saw a tweet regarding my program and wrote my personal thoughts because I was so upset. I was too careless. I am so sorry to the Daesung fans, I bow my head in apology. Once again, I apologize for causing a disturbance "

Despite her apology, fans have been flocking to the “Night After Night” community board, requesting for her termination.

Source: Newsen via Nate via akp

Archived