★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sakime-yong

YES THE MV IS FINALLY OUT!

And MAKNAE IS ALL GROWN UP NOW what a HANDSOME BOY/MAN LOL

I REALLY LOVE VVIP and the MV too!! haha its so cute!!!

Maybe What do you want will grown on me.

SEUNGRI FIGHTING!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL @ VVIP music video. Seirously. It was so entertaining and it really makes the song more appealing to me. Love Seung Ri's sweet smiles and the big bang impersonation part HAHAHAHA.

I think YG is overwhelming with all these goods. I didn't get enough time to appreciate GDTOP's album and their music videos when Seung Ri came into the picture and now I can't even appreciate Seung Ri's goods either because there's so much to spaz about!

The girl on Seungri's vid is from Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child

the same one who talked about T.O.P

20101222105028419121.jpg

Child actress Kim Yoojung talks about T.O.P [NEWS]

Off to the MUSIC VIDEOS..

finally i get the concept of RUFFLES and CRAZY HAIR DO!

WHAT CAN I DO-its reminiscing his STRONG BABY days but w/ so much flair.

the girl is really hot...so uhm Seungri you should share w/ your hyungs haha

oh this video showed the RUFFLES.LOL

VVIP- OMFG may i say one of the best studio produced MV from YG.

The concept was pretty good.. ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND meets Tell me Goodbye (because of the hallway scene lol)

Seungri introduced us to the crazy hairdo girls..the white ones we saw from MCD!

but the epic part was his impersonation of BIGBANG..haha FLAWLESS~!!!

@Thuy's post...LOL LOL LOL..omg look at that DAESUNG smile on Ri....hahaha omfg

the impersonation was so damn FLAWLESS!

Guest shinhdeplol

2PM Nichkhun sent encouraging message to Seungri on twitter

khuntweet.jpg

2PM's Nichkhun sent an encouraging message to Seungri via twitter which reads "Seungri hwaiting!!!!!!" for the release of his music videos. ^^

source : @Khunnie0624

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

tumblr_lfbjo8klqL1qeqopyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lfbjd94xEy1qeqopyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lfbkqcUkf91qekjpxo1_500.gif

tumblr_lfbmvmNvYd1qeqopyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lfbmnpfuRH1qeqopyo1_500.gif

C: jiyong-anon @ tumblr

on twitter, "MVs" is trending and i think it's because of Seungri too haha

Well, I LOVE THE ALBUM. ALL THE SONGS!

Some of you said he kind of channeled JT in some

of the songs, but meh~ HE DID IT HIS WAY, ANYWAY.

:) Im glad the EFFORTS he put in the album paid off.

I love the title tracks: VVIP and What Can I do.

I dont understand why some of you dont but oh yeah,

we have our own opinions =)) The MVs were brilliant.

Although not perfect, I still enjoyed both videos

and am currently forever replaying them. Never

expected VVIP to have Alice in Wonderland as its

theme but omg, genius! *___* Somehow, the key

fitted so well with both the mvs. JUST AMAZING, BB!

I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE, LEE SEUNGHYUNNN!!!

His duet with IU, I KNOW, is also beautiful.

Their voices blended well esp in the chorus!

I like the feel of the song <3

Open the Window is mesmerizing. I am GD biased

but I barely paid attention to him this time XD

Seungri's voice is fast becoming my favorite

voice from BB <3

Magic is...catchyyyy <3 And i loved the dialogue

at the start. Love hearing Seungri speak in englishh.

I wanna see him performing this song live!

kjsadgflkagds. WHITE LOVE'S START IS OMG *___*

Another osm song. Love the beats and the guitar

playing in the background. I cant stop listening

to this too ;_;

Finally, THE OUTRO. Seungri's vocals *____*

His high notes here reminded me of the medley he

did with Dae! I just cant express how much I am

in love with this song and how touched i am

just thinking he dedicated this to us :'(

Wish maknae gets lots of awards for his mini-album!

And more chances to THANK HIMSELF! Hahahaha.

Strong baby has grown so much :(( When he mentioned

it in VVIP, i had to repeat watching that part

for like 83473937484 times more. LOL Loved ittttt!!!

And his hair! The color! It looks so good on him.

I wanna touch it and just stare at it. And GDI.

He's becoming more and more handsome these days <3

Aww, maknae!

CONGRATULATIONS IN YOUR MINI-ALBUM!

I'LL SUPPORT YOUUUUUUU :*

tumblrldz4wnc5eb1qdpxl7.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

I want this necklace haha. its so pretty <3

tumblr_lfblb0GDFS1qeqopyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lfbkunFCGS1qeqopyo1_400.gif

tumblr_lfbj5i5jbC1qbw66qo1_500.gif

C: jiyong-anon @ tumblr

tumblrlfbl1hghdq1qbw66qo1500.gif

tumblrlfbia33icx1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbidt2jla1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbihh2xvy1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbijekxup1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbiqripe81qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbjcjxa2b1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbjdxnlvd1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbjjg9syz1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbjskf8gl1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbk2em8dm1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbk5a7iod1qa7mkio1500.gif

tumblrlfbk63yvrn1qa7mkio1500.gif

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

HWAITING!!!

tumblr_lfax91LpXc1qa7mkio1_500.gif

tumblr_lfay7251WF1qa7mkio1_500.gif

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

Rankings for the songs in different charts 40 mins ago :D

36975795.jpg

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri is paired with Hara in the water game :P Maknae looks like having a hard time ^^

92733246bc45b11c500ffe3.jpg

C: 金家小女♀ @ baidu

Seungri's "What Do You Want" is crowned No.1 on digital real time charts

Big Bang's Seungri is on a roll with his first mini-album. Having just released his album, two music videos, and performed his first comeback stage tonight, Seungri has also hit #1 on real-time charts.

"What Can I Do", "VVIP" and "I Know" occupied various places in the top 10 following the release of the album. On Cyworld, "What Can I Do", "Open the Window" ft. G-Dragon, and "V.V.I.P" have occupied the top three places respectively, and his duet with IU "I Know" ranked fifth. The songs have also ranked on Bugs and MNet real-time charts.

Source: Newsen

Taken from koreaboo

Guest omgshinshin

Came back home from school and I get 2 MUSIC VIDEOS and 3 SONGS PERFORMED LIVE.

Excuse me while I go and try not to die while spazzing over the hotness that is Seungri.

Man, when was the last time I ever spazzed this hard? 2009? When I found out Seungri and GD were living together in Japan. Mwahahaa. Biased.

EDIT::

Just watched the live performances.

His vocals are so damn spot on. I am extremely amazed.

When people always criticize Seungri for his live singing, I always thought that it isn't that he's a bad singer, he's just singing the wrong songs.

And these songs are perfect for him.

Open Window - He looked awkward in this. Now I really wish I could see his performance with GD cause it seemed like they planned the whole stage and Seungri looked a little lost without GD. However, he still held his ground. And it was amazing. His vocals. Just. Augh. Totally the reason why I love Seungri's voice the most. Totally.

What Do you Want - Wow. The track really didn't do this song justice. Seeing it live is way better. Seungri's confidence really shines :)

VVIP - Hands down the best performance. The song literally came ALIVE with this performance. I love everything about it, okay? From the dance, to Seungri's facial expressions to his singing to all these tiny tidbits that just makes the performance so great. Flawless.

Downloading the MVs....

Guest spectrum778

Hahaha

Let me spazz along with the rest of the world..Seungri's new album is fantastic. It really has shown how much he has matured personally and musically. I'm particularly a fan of Magic, White Love, and the Outro.

The MVs were stunning (YG you spent quite a pretty penny there eh?) and the choreo is great. The live performances (can't wait for HD..) were awesome as well.

A spectacular comeback! This is just the beginning of a Big Bang year :D

Guest intelligirl

I love both MVs, maybe because I enjoy both title tracks too. The visual concept of VVIP is really fun, quirky, and a little bit theatrical lol just like Seungri. I love the choreography of What Can I Do and Seungri's acting, wow. He's really good at capturing the emotions of songs. I liked his comeback stage, but I got the sense that he was a little nervous. I really didn't like the styling for Open Window, It's like they're trying to make him look like a giant white bird. I hope they'll style him different in the future if he ever performs it again (and hopefully he will, with GD <3 ).

I love the description of the MVs on youtube:

Please visit following link and download his awesome album, [V.V.I.P.] right away !

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/vvip/id415596348

Awesome! I love that he's getting so much support from YG. :) And, yeah, VIPs do purchase his awesome album.

Guest oh`retro

I am like dying on my bed right now from the flu (or something), but Seungri is making it a lot better.

VVIP MV - Haha, he was such a hot dork in this. He was hot one second flirting with the camera, then the next, he's grinning like a kid. So cute. And I LOVED the part where he transforms into all of Big Bang.

What Do You Want Me To Do MV - Damn, can this guy get any hotter?! And what's with him & keys? GD & apples, Seungri & keys. Anyways, I loved him during the acting scenes, I thought he was the hottest then. And the dance was awesome.

Open Window Live - His voice was so smooth & beautiful live! That long note he hit at the end, oh my god, his vocals have improved so much. But, he should lose the weird frilly shirt/collar thing. I can't wait for GD to perform this with him! GRI. <3

VVIP Live - Ehh, wasn't really into the performance, but he was hot.

What Do You Want Me To Do Live - I love the choreography for this song. Seungri is such a good dancer. His voice sounded really good as well, considering Mnet's sucky mics. I'm still not that into the song, but I freakin' love the part towards the end where the bass kicks in & he has a dance break. SO HOT.

YAY, I LOVE SEUNGRI. :)

w00t.gif OMG!!!!!! w00t.gif I don't think I could have a better morning than today!!

THE MVS!!!! - VVIP IS EPIC!!  lol maknae sure does love his impersonations. Its funny cause he had them all down to the tee. YB always touching his belt, TOP BOSS stance, Daesungs laughing, GDs gestures everything!! laughed so hard. THE CHOREO IS AWESOME!! like I thought it would be. Its playful yet sexy!! love the s/l also the director did a good job.

What do you want me to do - I felt there could have been more to the s/l than just sitting in cars. You can tell they really spent most of the budget on VVIPs MV and gave the rest to this one. However I still like it.

The PERFORMANCES!!  HOLY richard simmons FLAWLESS MAKNAE!!! But why am I not surprised. I try to tell ppl for the longest time that Seungri probably has best consistent live vocals in the group.  Baby is a pro. Especially Open the Windows vocals left me stunned. I keep replaying it why is he so amazing?????????? VVIP really is a great song to be performed live you can build on the energy. loved when he was going up pointing at VIPs so cool. Also what do you want me to do was flawless. One of the best comebacks I've EVER seen!!!

Archived